Squirters Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers

There were jeers as the group continued swapping stories.

Finally, Abbey felt brave enough to contribute. "I, um, I had a doctor tell me that squirting's not a thing; that it's piss."

"No way!"

"What a prick!"

"I know," Abbey said. "All this time I thought I was pissing everywhere. I felt shameful and it made me not want to climax that hard. To suppress it. When I masturbate, I always felt the need to orgasm just enough, but not too much. All because of a doctor."

"Motherfucker."

"That's so sad," another member added, in between sniffles. "My heart is literally breaking."

Shoshana flashed a deviant smile. "I'd like to add something. I'm not a squirter, but I know someone who is. Anyway, I have a friend who was drunk, which never happens. She's a good girl and a sweetheart. But she was out of it. She didn't even realize I was there while she was in bed. I saw her bottomless. She was masturbating with her eyes closed. Normally, I'd never watch, but there was so much fluid coming out that I was just awestruck. When she came, it was the most amazing thing. It gave me flashbacks of visiting Niagara Falls with my family many years ago. Her squirt looked like a fountain and her feet were stiff, with curled toes. A lot of her squirt even made its way past her toes!"

The group was stunned in silence. Deep down, everyone seemed to know the implication. Eyes peered at Abbey, which ironically made her pussy clench. Never in her life had she been this exposed. She felt naked and accepted, both at the very same time, and that somehow excited her.

Is this what being a goddess felt like? Her pussy clenched harder.

Meera slowly chimed in. "Is that friend... Abbey? Are you subtly referring to her?"

"Yes," Shoshana gulped. "Sorry Abigail. My mistake, I didn't think anyone would connect the dots."

Abbey blushed, horrified. "Oh well, the cat's already out of the bag."

Slowly but surely, the group applauded, and there were even hoots and hollers for the graphic details of Abbey's squirting ability.

The supportive chorus was actually nice and Abbey relaxed so much that she had somehow forgotten about the covered mat they were sitting near. Until Meera brought it up, that is.

"Alright ladies, I'm really proud to hear you work through your hardships. It's important to know that here, we're all safe. No judgment, just healing. I was wondering if our new guests wanted to explore that a bit more?"

Abbey and Shoshana shared a glance, neither knew exactly what the leader had in mind. Seeing their intrigued expressions, Meera explained further.

"At our meetings, we like to celebrate our bodies and strip away the stigma by having a little fun." Glancing around at the other members' eager and supportive faces, she added, "I think we're all hoping you'll be willing to try."

Abbey surprised Shoshana by speaking first. "Try what, exactly?"

"By sharing yourself with us. Showing. Trusting. Several members have already done it, and will do it again. It's a right of passage for S.A. and so far, the results have been spectacular. I can see changes in confidence and attitudes."

A girl named Madison chimed in, "How can we expect support from others if we don't even support ourselves? Gotta practice what we preach, ya know?"

"Makes sense to me," Shoshana replied, giving a playful smirk to Abbey.

All eyes were now on Abbey, eager and waiting, and there was no way she could let everyone down. A few seconds ago her pussy was clenching, now it was on fire. With the high she felt, she was unstoppable.

"I'll give it a try," Abbey said in a small voice.

"Wonderful," Meera replied, and the girls gave encouraging remarks as well.

Abbey was scared, but mainly because she wasn't sure what to do now.

Meera stood up and Abbey could see the unruly wisp of hair from earlier fall back into her face. The S.A. leader extended a hand to the roommates and gently led them to stand on the big mat. It was thin but had a good bit of squish, like a yoga mat with extra padding. Meera halted the friends, and stood back from them.

"Take off your shoes and socks," Meera ordered, but gentle, almost caressing them.

The friends did as she asked, standing barefoot on the mat.

Meera then ordered, "Face each other. Remember the trust you have in each other, and the trust you have in us."

As she spoke, Meera knelt down to start a small speaker, and soft music began to play. It was the recording of a wooden flute with the sound of a river flowing in the background. Soft and soothing.

Abbey caught Shoshana's eyes and suddenly the music didn't matter anymore. Her friend wanted this and she was pretty sure her own gaze mirrored the need.

"Undress each other, slowly," Meera said. "With purpose. Connect your energy to your partner's. Feel the mat beneath your feet, holding you. Feel the air around you, embracing you. Get completely naked."

The roommates gave each other a look of horror. Abbey could tell that Shoshana had no idea that it would ever come this far. But here they were. Surrounded and put on the spotlight.

Abbey took a deep breath and saw Shoshana licking her own lips. Were they both aroused? They had already come this far. And they had already seen each other naked in passing glances in their dorm room.

The first move was made by Shoshana, who used her fingers to skim the hem of Abbey's shirt, and with eyes locked, raised it over her friend's head. Abbey's shirt was dropped to the floor and Abbey reached out to return the favor to her friend, also lifting the material over Shoshana's head and mop of dark hair.

Their eyes stayed fixed on each other as they stood in their bras.

"That's it, deep breaths," Meera said. "This is about connection. Do whatever feels right."

Meera's voice floated across them, coaxing but not pushing.

Abbey's hand trailed down Shoshana's jaw, down her neck, across her now exposed collarbone and sternum. To her navel, where she'd never touched her friend before. Further, to the button on her jeans. She knelt and pulled them down, then off, and set them in the growing clothes pile.

"Stay in this moment," Meera said with a guiding voice. "Focus on the now. Extend each breath throughout the whole length of your body. Feel it extend from your center through the tips of your fingers, your toes, the top of your head. Every piece of your body is cherished."

As she spoke, they continued to undress until they finally stood facing each other, naked, and just a hair's breadth away from each other. They were brazenly admiring each other's bare bodies, gazing at each other's nipples and cleanly shaven crotches. This was true freedom amongst roommates and best friends.

The music had put them in the zone and it was best to keep it that way. Looking at the small crowd was fear-inducing for Abbey. She kept her eyes on Shoshana's brown nipples instead, which seemed to harden.

Meanwhile, Shoshana kept her eyes on Abbey's pink set of hardened nipples.

"Close the distance," Meera said. "Hold each other and feel how there are no barriers, physical, mental, or spiritual, keeping you from each other."

The friends embraced and Abbey reveled in the sensations. There was so much to take in. She pressed against Shoshana's warm skin, could feel her taller friend's breasts press against her chest, her forehead rested against her friend's cheek. Arms wrapped around each other, legs pressed together, and they held this pose for a few long, steady breaths. They felt each other's nipples harden even further.

"Abbey, I want you to lay face down now," Meera commanded. "Shoshana, you're going to give her a massage. I'll walk you through it. We'll be using warm oil from this pump."

Following instructions, Abbey laid face down on the mat, with her eyes on a container of oil, then towards her naked best friend. The mat felt cold against her body and meshed against her breasts.

She couldn't see the others anymore while laying down, but she listened to Meera give her best friend more instructions.

"Rub your hands together a bit, then use your hands to spread the oil over Abbey's back. Nice and gentle to warm the skin."

It was a surreal feeling as Shoshana's tentative palms pressed against her back, swirling on the lower end, then upwards towards her neck.

"That's perfect," Meera said. "Go a bit deeper, see if you can feel the puzzle of muscles beneath your hands. Feel the resistance it gives you, then feel it let you in."

Abbey could feel Shoshana's confidence grow as those hands glided across her body, learning the curves and planes of her back. The hands moved parallel to Abbey's spine, then lower, over the gentle crest of her hip, and back up.

"When you bring your hands up, try sweeping them all the way along her neck, working the base of the skull, then into her hair. You're doing great."

The praise and closeness were making her body hum with anticipation. They wanted to make Abbey feel good.

When the hands pushed down again, they pressed into Abbey's hips, circled out, and traveled up the outside of Abbey's body, skimming along her waist, then ribs, and eventually the sides of her breasts. Abbey sighed and melted a little, but Shoshana didn't stop there.

Next, the hands glided and roamed over the swell of Abbey's shoulders, into her neck, and her fingertips pulled ever so slightly into the base of her skull.

"Mmmmmpphh," Abbey let out.

"Is that okay?" Shoshana asked after Abbey's muffled moan.

"Mmm hmm." Abbey barely managed to murmur as Shoshana's fingers carried on, working themselves into her scalp.

After a few more passes, Meera moved beside Abbey's thigh and directed, "Down here; we're going to get her lower body. Like this. Oh, and we'll need some oil for this part."

While laying face down, Abbey felt two pairs of hands going to work on her, this time they were oiled! The slick hands started at the crest of her hip and worked over her soft ass, down her thighs, over her calves, and into the curve of her feet.

An unexpected pang of excitement was felt deep within Abbey's belly, and she couldn't help but linger on the soft strength of these two amazing women, who paid special attention towards her body. Abbey let out a contented sigh.

This was more than just a massage. This was sexual.

"Shoshana, you're a natural at giving massages," Meera said encouragingly. "Be careful on the back of the knee, but don't be afraid to go deeper up here either. Mirror what I do, okay?"

The fingers dug deeper into Abbey's hamstrings, leaning the weight of their bodies and pausing at the gentle curve where Abbey's cheeks met her thighs, making small circles around Abbey's ass, before settling into the meat just below her hip.

Abbey's brain had effectively stopped at this point. Trepidation gone, she lay in a happy, compliant puddle as fingers pushed and squeezed her feet. Meera's voice softly broke through her haze to ask her to turn over onto her back.

"Now I need you to roll over," Meera said in a sultry voice.

Abbey did so without concern about her exposed breasts or shaved pussy. The massage had melted away her nerves. After turning over, she was so much more at ease with showing her full frontal body to the group of fully dressed college students. It was like being a model in art class, she thought, except there was plenty of touching going on.

While on her back, she got to see Shoshana again, who seemed totally fine with being naked and having everyone watch them. This was the main difference between them, that although they were both dorks at heart, it was Shoshana who had always been the rebel.

"Her body is almost primed," Meera said, as if they were at an altar. "Shoshana, I'd like you to place your hands on Abbey's breasts, which I find is a place that really gets a woman's juices flowing, so to speak. Use your hands whichever way feels natural to you. We'll do this before the big squirt."

It was a surreal moment as Meera and Shoshana sat on both sides of Abbey's chest. 'The big squirt?' She wondered if she should at least give a flood adviser to the college students watching this. It seemed like the ethical thing to do, but she remained silent about her true abilities. After all, being naked in front of everyone has a tendency to make women like her become shy.

The hands descended upon her breasts. Abbey had never been touched by her friend like this, never even considered it. But now that it was happening, all she could do was melt into it. Shoshana's touch was so much softer than any she'd felt before, and as one hand squeezed her whole breast, the other rolled her pink nipple.

After both friends took a sharp intake of air, Abbey felt her abdomen being rubbed, then the hands moved up her smooth skin to knead her breasts again like dough, once again tweaking those pink nipples.

"Can I... ummm... suck them?" Shoshana asked, with an unusual amount of shyness. "Your pink nips, I mean. I've always thought they were pretty."

Abbey gulped. "Ummm, sure."

Instinctively, she shut her eyes and nearly squirmed - like getting a vaccination shot at the doctor's office - when her best friend had bent down to suck on her nipple. Care was taken with each tit. Yes, she loved having them sucked as much as any other woman does, but having it done by Shoshana? Each of her nipples were sucked and pulled, then lightly nibbled on. It felt like a major crossroad in their friendship, especially since she was enjoying it so much!

Meera chimed in, breaking the tension. "Perhaps now is the time to move a bit lower. I can tell from peeking between her legs, and from the hardness of her nipples, that Abbey is ready for her primal release."

Those words were powerful enough to make Abbey open her eyes again, seeing Shoshana pulling her mouth away from her nipple, with a thin trail of saliva hanging down.

Abbey felt jelly-like and resisted the urge to squirm. She was loving Shoshana's hands and mouth, but now her body needed the attention to shift lower. Her legs moved slightly farther apart in an unconscious invitation for this to proceed.

In a mirror image, both women started with Abbey's legs, paying extra focus to the large muscles of her quads. Fingers dug deeply into her flesh. All of the earlier pleasures combined with the new frontier caused a small moan to escape Abbey's lips, as she tried to process all of this stimulation.

The hands ventured further than before, digging into Abbey's hips, towards the area she'd shaved so recently. Her groin, where hair once grew, was explored by hands and moved out towards the crease of her inner thighs. Surprisingly, one of Shoshana's hands moved up for another feel of Abbey's breasts.

This was too much for Abbey to remain still any longer and her hands grabbed at the mat beneath her.

"It's alright," Meera said in a soothing voice.

Abbey wasn't sure if this teacher was referring only to the events happening now, or to her past, or to the impending squirt storm; but somehow it didn't seem to matter. She knew it could be either, or not even about sex at all. Meera's genuine affection acted like a blanket statement over Abbey's whole life! Now, more than ever, she felt accepted and unafraid of her abilities.

"Shoshana, please caress her feet and spread her legs," Meera said in that same angelic voice. "I will work on her core. Her inner-sanctum."

The hands diverged, with Meera rubbing around Abbey's open and aching cunt, while Shoshana moved down to explore her feet.

This was Abbey's first foot massage, and her toes were stroked generously. On the flipside, Meera's fingers started around Abbey's mound, but then went lower. Those fingers brushed around Abbey's pink opening, over the private lips of her labia, and onto her clit nestled so secretly at the top. Meera continued this circular pattern slowly, leftover oil making her path glistening and smooth.

When Shoshana abruptly yanked Abbey's legs apart from the feet, the audience bursts into a series of gasps. Abbey was now completely exposed and she rocked her hips into Meera's hands, begging for more. It was utterly humiliating for her, knowing this audience of college students was being treated to her pink wetness, but she forged ahead with her newfound strength and pride.

For the first time, fingers touched Abbey's pussy. Meera's fingers! They were soft to the touch and skilled. The fingers entered Abbey's needy pink channel with two fingers and continued to rub at the clit with the other hand.

"Oh God," Abbey managed to pant.

"Shoshana, you handle the clitoris," Meera said, with the same urgency as a doctor would have. "I'll handle the inside, where I suspect Abbey is most prone to squirting. Her 'switch' as I like to call it."

Fuck, this woman is good, Abbey thought. Abbey was a penetration kind of girl and that sort of thing was essential to her being able to squirt.

Two pairs of hands went to work on her. She felt Shoshana spreading her labia with one hand, and furiously rubbing her clitoris with the other. That itself was oh-so-delicious of a feeling.

But the real main attraction was feeling Meera's two fingers digging even deeper, in search of her magic 'switch' to squirt. Nearly cross-eyed, all Abbey could do was relax. She didn't want to give any hints about where her magic button was. It would have to be discovered. Earned. That's all part of the fun.

The two probing fingers touched her g-spot, and when she cried, Meera became ruthless with how fast and aggressive the fingering happened.

"Fuck!! I'm going to squirt!!"

"Let it out, let it out," Meera said, as if this were some sort of exorcism.

Abbey's legs were stiff as she was cumming and her feet pointed straight. While it was happening, she looked down and saw her toes curl into nearly perfect balls. For some reason, this was embarrassing to her, so she clenched her toes a little too much. When her toes looked like that of a wounded animal, she realized that this embarrassed attitude was against the spirit of Squirters Anonymous.

The whole point of this group was to let it all go, so to speak. To be herself. To appreciate the very talents she was born and blessed with.

As her climax reached its peak, she relaxed her toes, letting them be free. She resigned herself to the fate that she'd shoot a geyser in front of a group of amazingly talented women that she had just met. Her face contorted in a twisted mask of pleasure. Her open mouth and her head thrashed from side to side.

An earthquake of an orgasm erupted from her core. It was like a dam breaking, but instead of an advanced structure holding back water, her pussy had shot a massive stream of her orgasm into the air.

In a state of deep concentration, she was unsure of how far the initial blast of squirt went, but she heard it strike the hard floor upon landing. Oh yes, it was a long one if it had gone further than the mat she was on. The second gush hit the hard floor also. The third squirt, based on the sound it made, hit the mat she was laying on.

The rest of it were small trickles and streams of her fluids, as Meera's fingers kept on digging inside of her pussy for more, as if hunting for gold.

When Abbey's body was at a complete rest, with a heaving naked chest and fluids dripping from between her legs, the two women gently moved their fingers away. One of them even gave her a pat on the labia, which she thought was a cute and loving gesture.

Meera broke the silence first. "That was... my god... almost like a religious experience that we've witnessed."

"Abigail, if you ever start your own religion..." Shoshana said, with her voice trailing away from amazement. "I'll be your first disciple."

For the first time in her life, squirting was a source of sensational pride. She used her arms to sit upwards, with her legs still limp and spread wide open, so everyone in the group could still see the leaking faucet from her pussy.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers