Squirters Anonymous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Actually, I am starting my own religion," Abbey said cheekily, unphased by her own continued exposure. "And in Abigail Religion, if anyone sees me squirt, it's considered a blessing, and to get that blessing, the witnesses must clean it up. From now on, I don't clean up after my own squirt anymore."

It was typical of Abbey's humor, but in all her naked and orgasmic glory, she had forgotten that she was in a room full of strangers, who were totally unaware of her style of comedy.

Taking things a bit too literal, Meera got on her knees, in between Abbey's limp and noodle-like legs, right on the small pond of squirt.

"Squirters Anonymous," Meera said to the devout group of college students. "We have a new leader, and orders have been given."

Abbey wanted to laugh it off, but it was too late to prevent Meera from bending over and giving her a deep lick. She was in awe that Meera was actually slurping her squirt around her inner-thighs like a small puppy, and that other members of S.A. had gotten on their knees to get as close to the action as possible.

The group huddled around her source of power, kneeling like curious kittens, and used their tongues for clean-up duty. They all licked around her thighs and crotch for a taste of that sweet nectar. But it was Meera who actually lead the charge to perform an extremely oral and intimate clean up job in her pussy, desperate for that source of life.

Abbey moaned, looking up at the ceiling, then saw Shoshana bending down towards her face. Were they about to kiss? She wondered. But her best friend wanted her ear instead.

"I told you," Shoshana whispered, then kissing her earlobe. "You have a gift and it's appreciated here. From the looks of things, I was right about this. I'm always right, aren't I?"

"Smartypants," Abbey replied, shutting her eyes as the oral clean-up went into full swing, and her best friend returned to servicing her pink nipples.

***

Finals week was almost over and the roommates crashed in their dorm after morning exams. Abbey sighed as she stretched her arms after collapsing onto her bed. She was still dressed in her thin blue sweater. Moments ago she had pulled her socks off to walk around barefoot, but her skirt was still on.

Her panties had already been tossed onto the floor and Shoshana's head was buried between her legs.

"We'll need lunch after this," she said, looking up at the ceiling. "The afternoon exam is going to be a real bummer. It... ohhh... I've heard it's a tough one. Thanks for... hmmm... keeping my nerves in check."

Shoshana hummed. "Mmm Hmm..."

"Yummy, you're the best."

Deep in her meditative state, Abbey's mind drifted off, focusing on the penetrating tongue of her best friend. This, a girl could get used to, and often.

She snapped out of the leisurely mood when there was a knock on the door. It was a total annoyance. Until she recognized that there were two fast knocks, followed by two slower knocks.

It was the secret signal of Squirters Anonymous.

Abbey smiled while laying there.

"Hang on," Shoshana said, pulling her head out from under the skirt. "This will only be a sec, my Queen."

True to her word, Abbey watched Shoshana sprint over to the door and quickly pull someone in. It was a foreign student from South Korea, who scurried over to Abbey's open legs once the door was closed.

"So sorry I'm late!" Ji-Yoo said in a squeaky voice. "The instructor took a while collecting the exams."

Abbey casually rested her hands behind her head. "No problem. As you've come to learn, I'm actually pretty flexible, in more ways than one."

She spread her legs as wide as she could, revealing herself even more to the fellow members of S.A. and they looked in awe.

When both Ji-Yoo and Shoshana got on their knees, Abbey smiled at them and requested that they handle this together. The cunnilingus continued, with Ji-Yoo stroking with her tongue, followed by Shoshana doing the same thing. They took turns.

The back and forth licks went up and down, painting Abbey's labia and clitoris with their saliva. This was pure magic. And like any good magic trick, there had to be an amazing climax.

"Heads up, girlfriends. I... uhhhh... ohhh... there's plenty of shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom! Ohhh!!"

Her toes scrunched up and her feet flung in the air. She heard the girls gasp when she made a mess all over them. Too embarrassed to look at the girls, presumably drenched in her cum, Abbey stared upwards and smiled, looking at her feet as she held her legs up.

The End

Co-written by the amazingly talented mandarinandbasil.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.