SSBBW Barb - Pt. 03: Lazy Lake Day

Story Info
Barb and I take a boat to the lake. I drink a little...
2k words
4.52
2.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things with Barb and I were great. Our sex life was active and full of experimentation. We even had a threesome with her friend Penny last week.

And though she liked sitting on my face more than I loved it myself-- and I really loved it-- it wasn't getting old anytime soon. Barb was always keeping it fresh.

Always the exhibitionist, she had driven us to the lake where we would be attempting another fantasy in public.

"So my only real concern is if we capsize." She looked at the boat that she had borrowed from a friend.

It was like a big canoe. The seats sat low inside. We hauled it in my truck up to a fairly popular lake nearby. It was sitting in the water now, looking sturdy.

"I mean, we'll be just under the weight limit, so it might sit a little low..." This was her trickiest idea yet. But I was still intrigued. "We have life jackets."

"I just don't want to sink Linda's boat," Barb said. "You think it'll hold us?"

"Yeah. No problem." I wasn't worried about the boat sinking as much as how comfortable I'd be. "No one's around, let's go?"

Barb smiled wide. She looked so great in her summer dress. Yellow and silky, it matched her blonde hair. I took in all her curves before I wouldn't have the opportunity to check her out for a while.

"Aw, you can't wait, huh?" She said. "Not tired of my games yet?"

We pushed the boat out a little, and I helped her get in. She was heavy, and the boat was tippy. But she found her seat. I loaded the blankets and paddles, along with some water and snacks. I threw the pillow in too.

Now I had to hop in. The boat was just barely resting on the shore, and I almost tipped us. But I hopped in, and sat in the middle with my back to Barb. I got everything ready.

"Okay, ready to lift?" I said.

"Ready, baby. I think!" She gripped the sides of the boat, and raised her big bum from the seat. Just enough for me to put the pillow under her. She sat down on it.

"Okay, once more?" I said. I looked up into her beautiful face above me. Her angelic blue eyes.

"Don't forget to pull my dress up," She said, quite sensually. She lifted her massive ass again. No underwear. Shaved this morning. I wedged in, face up, and hiked her dress up. She sat down.

Her cheeks consumed me. Her weight settled on my face. She checked before we left: 440 lbs. these days. Flesh was all around me, and it was dark. She threw a big blanket over my whole body.

The pillow was thick, but I still felt pressure on the back of my head. It wouldn't be a problem. Not like air.

I tapped her leg. She grasped the sides of the boat, and lifted. I sucked in air. She held the position but was shaking. She was still half on me.

"Hey," she said, "This is harder. I can barely lift up, the sides of the boat are far apart." Her voice was audible but muffled by her ass.

My words were always strained, but she could usually hear me. "Okay. You might have to settle for a longer term position."

She couldn't fully smother me often if she could barely lift up. We'd need her sitting so I could breathe consistently without her getting up for a while.

"Okay," she said. "Lets try...this?" She scooted back, and sat.

My forehead took the weight, and my nose was pushed between her lips. I inhaled her scent. Lovely as always.

"Yeah," I said. I sounded nasally. "This works. Comfy though?"

She wiggled her hips. My nose was taken a little deeper inside her. I could always breathe out of my mouth.

"Very comfy. Okay, I'll try to keep this position. Tap if I shift over too much."

She grabbed the oars and pushed off. We were cruising along the lakeshore.

As she rowed, her weight shifted around as she moved the oars. My nose was pushed in and out of her lips, as if intentionally. Wouldn't put it past Barb.

Soon, her sweating increased and the salty taste filled my mouth. I was hard as hell.

She said hello to people she passed by, presumably on their docks, or maybe kayakers nearby. She dug in a little harder on me whenever she greeted someone. She made light small talk for a minute and she started to get wet.

"Hey you," She spoke softly.

"Hey lovey."

"Sorry I've been quiet. There are people everywhere! Nice weather brings them out. You're still alive?" She reached down and rubbed my chest through the blanket. So sweet.

"Perfect." I tried to smell her again and realized her lips were pressed too tightly to my nose. Oh well.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna head down to the busy side. I wanna pass by all those people. All the people who don't know you're under me." Her words sunk low at the end. She loved the secrecy.

"Okay. Enjoy!" I was in heaven.

The boat wobbled and rocked sometimes, but it was calming. It felt very womb-like, with the sounds of water and my dark humid prison.

Barb sat up too far, and I found my whole face inside her ass crack. She realized without a tap, and adjusted herself a moment after.

"Sorry," She said. "Sweaty. You're slippery."

I was half buried again, but I could still get oxygen. I was very used to being under her. It was my comfort, my desire, and my obsession.

Another group of people chatted up Barb.

"Nice day! Love your boat!"

Nobody talked for long, just enough for Barb to chit-chat while she humped my face. Her sweeter juices were flowing more now. I licked at them.

She slid all the way back, until I was just between her thighs. She was hovering just behind my head.

"Hun." She was whispering.

"Yeah?"

"I got a problem. I know you told me to go before. I did. But...I'm sorry."

Barb needed to pee. I was starting to wonder if she was secretly into it, though she said otherwise. She only did it to me one other time, and really she only got my neck.

"Not the end of the world!" I really didn't hate the idea. It was different.

"Well, I could just lean back here and do it. I don't have to go on your face." If she could balance like that for a bit, it would work. But something came over me.

"But if you do, it's a waste," I said slyly. "You could go in my mouth, if for any reason you want to." My oddly phrased question went unanswered for a few seconds. Usually Barb doesn't miss a beat.

"Well," she said quietly. " I have thought about it before. I'll never ask you to be a toilet, I promise. But just a little pee, that's not too weird?"

The ball was in my court.

"Let's try," I said. "But I guess...just go slow if you can help it. Don't overthink it, just go."

"Fuck, I owe you, Fuck." She positioned herself above my mouth. She wasted no time.

Warm liquid ran directly into my mouth this time. It was salty and unique. It filled my mouth up quickly. Any ideas I had of swallowing all she had to give me were mistaken. I swallowed a mouthful and I was quickly filled again and it overflowed down my face. Some poured into my nostrils and I almost panicked. But she finished flooding my mouth fairly quickly, and I swallowed the rest.

Was it a turn on? I don't know. But I loved the idea that I worshipped Barb enough to let her do it.

She sat back to my forehead again, and whispered, "Fuck, babe. You DRANK my pee. Why is that so fucking hot? I didn't think you'd drink it!"

"Well, yeah!" I said. "Perfect opportunity."

"Whatever you want later, it's yours. You name it." She was turned on by it. Of course she was. I had to say, I wasn't put off. But it was probably my limit in that genre of kinks.

"I'll take a raincheck," I said. What could top anything that had happened lately?

We started back to the truck. She found a private spot to get us off without being seen.

She reached under the blanket and took hold of me. She settled down tightly on my face. She was getting a pretty good idea of how quickly I could come when she suffocated me with her giant ass.

I had been hard for an hour, so it didn't take long. She synchronized her diddling to my handjob with an expert precision, and I called out her name into her deep, sweaty cheeks. She came on me the very next second.

Classic Barb: she kept me down a few seconds longer than I thought I might stand, using my quivering, shuddering movements to help her finish. She released me, and I could breathe.

I sat next to her on the boat on our way back. Some old woman looked at us for too long, and we wondered if she could guess where I had been stowed.

The drive home was relaxing, and Barb gushed about how much fun she had. She didn't mention the pee.

We arrived at her apartment to find a large package leaning against the entrance.

"Wow, it's early!" I couldn't believe my luck. I could try it out tonight.

"What the heck did you order?" She looked bewildered. "A horse?"

"Nay," I said.

She helped me carry the rectangular box up to her door. We got it inside and I dragged it into her bedroom.

"Sex swing?" She grinned.

"Better." I opened it up.

Barb watched as the memory foam mattress expanded and lay on the floor. It was a king.

"I had it made custom," I said.

Barb inspected it. "What's that?" She pointed a finger at the outline in the middle. It was about the size of me.

I gripped the shape and tugged it free. I placed the mattress on her bed.

"So, the hole..." Her eyes lit up at the realization. "It's for you! It's for my lovely to sleep in!"

People sell mattresses with holes for arms, legs, and whatever. I just asked them to make it to my unique specifications.

"Let's set it up right now. I wanna use it tonight!" She was thrilled. I was excited to sleep. Well, excited to be under a sleeping Barb.

We didn't set it up right away. We never got the chance. Once I took it off to grab the sheets, she pounced.

Barb tore my clothes off and followed suit. She climbed on top and fucked my brains out. I watched her enormous breasts jostling around as I gripped her love handles. My fingers sank into her flesh. Her heavy belly pounded against my chest. She gyrated and assaulted me with all her weight. I came hard. She came harder. We collapsed, breathing hard.

We took the sheets, and put the memory foam on top. I asked her which way she wanted me.

"Oh, it's your call babe. You get lots of favors now. Infinite favors." She smiled a tired, sexy smile.

I hopped into the hole. It was snug. My feet were by her head. She put her pillow on them.

"Okay, and how you want me?"

Her question was, buried in pussy all night, or ass?

"Well," I said. "You're not getting tired of sitting on me, are you?"

She just looked at me. "I love you."

"I love you too." We could have kissed. Or held hands. But she got into bed, and laid on her back. On me. I slid inside her cheeks. I tongued her ass. She settled in.

"Goodnight, baby."

I stopped tasting her. "Night, love."

"Have fun tonight. I sleep through anything. Which reminds me...if you need air?"

"I'll manage. Sleep tight."

"You too," Barb said, clenching my face.

I had just enough space to breathe. For now. But Barb could sleep for eight hours, easy. And she changed positions often. Something told me I wouldn't be sleeping much tonight. Hopefully, I'd survive the night.