SSBBW Jennie Oxy - The Podcast

Story Info
SSBBW porn actress talks about herself on a sex podcast.
1.9k words
4.33
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to another episode of Hank's Wank Tank, the leading pod about the human bod! I'm Hank Wall, and our name says it all. We bring you the hottest names in porn, sex therapy, and sometimes some freaks with no genre at all.

"Today we have a very special guest, Mistress Jennie Oxy. She's a big girl who likes sitting on men, and she's on various websites we'll put in the link later on.

"Welcome to the show, Mistress Jennie Oxy!"

"Thanks for having me!"

"So, for our listeners at home, how much do you weigh, Jennie? If I can be so bold."

"It's fine, I always talk about it! Right now, five-oh-four."

"Wow, over five hundred pounds. Well, you're big, no doubt. But you're stunning too. Take my word guys."

"Well, I appreciate it. I'm a BBW after all."

"Right, so big beautiful woman. And would you fall into that, or SSBBW? That's super sized?"

"Yes, and um, I'm both. But my body type would probably fall under SSBBW."

"Usually I wouldn't inquire into a woman's weight this much, but is it, uh, par for the course? In your line of work?"

"Yeah, it's the normal women who worry about being fat, and don't like talking about it. I'm VERY fat, and in porn. So it's the reason people want to see me. I talk about my body a lot."

"Okay so, porn for the last...five years?"

"Yep."

"And what sort of stuff do you do?"

"Normal sex kinda stuff sometimes. Straight, Lesbian. I'm straight but girls are...well it doesn't count in my head."

"It's just porn."

"Yeah. It's real sex, but it's just to appease a demographic."

"And other porn too? Fetish stuff?"

"Yes, a lot of facesitting, squashing, that kind of stuff. Trample, light BDSM."

"So, facesitting is fairly popular. What makes facesitting with a big women better?"

"I was surprised when I first got into porn, because I had never heard of BBW facesitting. It seemed crazy to me that guys would want to see that, or want that to be them. But it's usually to do with suffocation and smothering."

"So like, asphyxiation? Breath play?"

"Sure, yeah. Everybody's different. People like it for other reasons I'm sure. It's just the most common fetish."

"So you use your ass to smother guys. Girls too?"

"Less often, but yeah."

"And is it dangerous for them? Do people pass out?"

"Not really too dangerous, there's precautions. Healthy volunteers. No heavy drops usually. They tap me when they need air."

"Wow. Now, do you find it arousing? To do this?"

"There's times when I get more into it, but it's a job. I'm just sitting there."

"Do they give you oral?"

"They try! Ha-ha. But it's not often I can get off that way. Sex scenes are sorta the same way. I have orgasms, but I ham it up a bit."

"No pun intended? Sorry Jennie..."

"Ha! It's fine. Oh the dirty talk gets way worse. Getting called fat, cow, pig. But that shit doesn't bug me."

"Sure, I guess. But is your weight problematic for you, in your personal life?"

"We'll I'm not healthy. I'm twenty-eight so time is on my side right now. But things are harder. Getting around, flights. People stare but, I do porn. I'm numb to staring."

"Well, without being rude, I would assume that personal hygiene is tougher too. But you smell amazing! So I guess not?"

"Aw, thanks. That's more work too. But it's like that Simpson's clip, 'I wash myself with a rag on a stick.' It's an extended loofa, but same idea."

"I love that scene! Well let me veer away from hygiene questions."

"Okay, ha-ha!"

"Any crazy stories, specifically doing the smothering? And how's that different from squashing?"

"Squashing is just the act of the weight crushing someone. Might just be on a lap or a chest. Clothes on or off. Same goes for most of it actually. So sometimes I don't even have to get naked!"

"Nice change of pace, for porn."

"Yep. Stories-wise? Nothing too crazy. I had a guy forget to tap me before, he almost passed out. He was dizzy for a few minutes."

"Oh, wow."

"But nothing really. Mostly just crazy fans. People sending me lots of weird messages and requests. Guys telling me they want me to shit in their mouth, or terminally ill people that want me to smother them to death."

"And what do you say? Do you respond to those?"

"Not to any of them. But I read them every so often for a laugh."

"So scat is off the table? And...ha-ha...mercy killing?"

"Yes. No snuff films or poop. I did a pee video once, but I don't really need to anymore. I can make a living just facesitting. I barely do sex anymore."

"No sex?!"

"Ha! No, sex scenes. I get by okay in that department."

"Any serious relationships?"

"It's been harder since the porn gig started. Nothing lasted. But there is a guy lately, who is kind of wanting me to stop doing sex vids."

"Aw, what an asshole!"

"No, it's not his fault that I am. Just makes a normal relationship easier."

"Of course. But what does he think about the facesitting stuff?"

"Well I actually met him through work. I sat on his face a couple years ago! He chatted me up after the shoot. He doesn't care about the smother stuff cause I can do those with underwear on."

"And I'll bet he gets off to seeing you do that do other guys."

"Yeah, he said so. But it's good for both of us, so it works."

"Good for you Jennie. So, what makes a guy like him desire a woman of your size? Does he talk about that?"

"Oh, yeah. He's open. Guy's like him, fat just turns them on. It's like the whole woman is ass and tits. It's swollen flesh, folds, cracks and crevasses. The weight on top of them, too."

"Is sex trickier?"

"I was only a little thick growing up. By twenty I was pretty fat. The sex I had then was easy by comparison. My belly can get in the way. But sex is fully doable. For me anyway!"

"Are you gaining weight right now?"

"Like as I'm sitting here?"

"Ha, right. No, are you intentionally gaining weight?"

"I was before. Now I'm slowing down. My body is getting pretty stretched out. I chafe a lot, and I might cool it for a bit."

"You don't do gaining stuff? Some people force feed big women, it's a whole thing folks."

"Never done it. Just talked about my increasing weight."

"Gotcha. So Jennie, we have a few questions we always ask the guest."

"Cool! Very exciting."

"So...What is your biggest turn-off, and biggest turn-on?"

"Ooh. Okay. In that order, bushy pubes on a guy. And I love my asshole licked."

"Very nice. So no bush fellas. Not that she's single anyways."

"They can dream!"

"Sure. And asshole licked...do your human seats do this for you?"

"No, just my guy. He has to really get in there when I'm laying on my tummy. Harder for guys when they're under me."

"Poor guys. Okay, next: where's the weirdest place you've had sex? These are pretty vanilla, I know."

"Well...Maybe once when I was on a plane."

"No way!"

"I know, right? How could that be? The bathroom stall was too small for both of us. So I sat on him in the back of the plane. Nobody around, dead flight."

"Sex?"

"Yup. He came fast, but that's still sex, ha-ha! We needed two seats with the arm rest up."

"Lucky guy. And finally...What is your favorite part of your own body, and why?"

"Well, it's a no-brainer, but my big dump truck. And because it makes guys hard. And sometimes it makes it hard to breathe."

"Perfect. Okay. Now, we have one more task before you go. We've set up a little chair here..."

"Oh wow, nice!"

"So for our listeners, you'll be missing out big, but I'll describe things the best that I can. We've got a queening chair, looks like a little stool with a hole in the top."

"That looks sturdy too."

"It has to be. So it's more seat than hole, because Jennie here has a big ass, to say the least. But we got a tech guy here who wanted to try this facesitting thing. We'll throw him in this, face up, and we'll do a quick sit."

"Very cool. He seems excited!"

"He is, he is. Said he likes BBW's so here we are. You want to keep your jeans on, Jennie?"

"It would be nicer of me to lose those. Jeans are brutal. I have silk granny panties. Softer."

"Cool. He's smiling. Tech guy Mike is smiling. So he's in the seat, on his back. Face up and ready for Mistress Jennie Oxy's ass."

"I'm losing the jeans."

"She is folks. Okay, with respect, the fattest ass I've ever seen is now exposed. Mostly. Grey granny panties."

"Am I sweating through them Hank?"

"She is, folks. Looks a little damp in the valley."

"Hope he doesn't mind."

"He's giving the thumbs up. Okay, she is looming above him. Ready?

"She says yes. Okay! She has lowered herself and is now sitting on tech Mike's face. He is GONE under there. Okay he is kicking a little, no tap yet. Been about ten seconds...He's tapping. She's up a bit, he's getting air. You done already, Mike?"

"He's saying no, Hank! I'm not done with him yet."

"Hard to hear him under there. We'll take your word for it Jennie. She's on him again. I actually am a little jealous he gets to try this out. If we have you back, I think I'll need a turn."

"Cool! Oh, he's in there deep."

"Mike is...oh. Well you can't say it on most networks, but...Mike is abusing himself with a free hand."

"I told him he could."

"Well I missed that memo. He's kind enough to keep it in his pants, but we're still making some kind of history here. I pity our audio-only listeners."

"He's not tapping, but I think he's almost done in there."

"Mike is zooming. I hope he can cum before he runs out of air. Okay Jennie, maybe give him a courtesy breath."

"Good idea."

"She's up, but oh man. Mike's pulling her back down. And oh sweet Jesus, Mike is done. He's ruined himself."

"I'm waiting for a tap still. Mike's a champ."

"He is. And there's the tap!"

"Woo! That was fun! Kay, getting up."

"Come join me for sec. Here's your pants."

"Thanks."

"Thanks Mike. Mike is off to tidy himself up."

"He was a good seat."

"I really am jealous. Next time that'll be me under there."

"Any time."

"What a show today. Jennie, I just want to thank you so much for your time, and for filling us in on BBW facesitting, the other stuff, the whole shebang!"

"Thanks for having me. I'll send the video link to my guy. He'll love it."

"He might be an asshole for stealing you away, but as long as he's licking your asshole, I'm okay with it."

"For sure! Well thanks again. I'll be back. You can try me out."

"That's a yes. Thanks Jennie.

"Well folks, this was Hank on the HWT, join us again for some sexual enlightenment next week! Cheers."