Sshhhh

Story Info
And not just ANY library...
1.3k words
4.49
11.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The majesty of the giant room was palpable. Our small group was surrounded by the smells of leather bound books and furniture oil. We were faced, in every direction, with the tangible evidence of history. The dome above us engendered astonishing acoustics, making every whisper, every turn of a page, clearly audible. On all sides of the room were alcoves and corridors, the homes of "the stacks;" the ornate, perfectly spaced shelves heavily laden with nearly every volume ever published. For a true lover of books it's a sacred place. It's the Library of Congress.

The group was in D.C. to experience that history, to walk the National Archives, to stand mere inches from arguably the most important, history-changing documents ever penned by man since the Bible and the Magna Carta. A side visit to the Library was a must.

We all knew each other, on a level, but this was the first time some of us had ever met face to face. We were all getting to know one another as went about our wanderings.

You and I had spoken many times before this. There was always an undercurrent of... something... We clicked so quickly, so unexpectedly. In a very short time our texts and conversations took a decidedly intimate turn. Intimate, over time, became explicit and uninhibited. When the opportunity arose to express those desires face to face, we couldn't say no.

Our friends and colleagues were unaware of our connection. As far as they knew we were simply casual friends who worked on projects together from time to time, and from opposite ends of the country. It would be potentially complicated if the deeper nature of our friendship became public, so we played it cool.

Cool. Ha! There was nothing "cool" about it. Even the sound of your voice when you were talking to someone else had a physical effect on me. I felt like a guitar string that was tuned too tight. And you knew it, too. You'd look over and catch my eye, smiling that sexy half smile of yours, and you knew EXACTLY what you were doing to me. I liked to think I had the same effect on you, but you were too smooth to show it. You were like a Sphinx, unreadable until you threw me that smile.

The group decided to split up and explore the Library, with instructions to meet back in the main reading room in about half an hour. Most of the group stayed on the ground floor, but I headed for the stairs to look around on second level. I was browsing the stacks in a back corner, out of the line of sight of the rest of the library in every direction, when I heard your footsteps behind me. "I just found a copy of..." I started to say, but you placed a finger against my lips to shush me.

You leaned back against the end of the bookshelf, pulled me against your chest, and initiated the most luscious kiss of my life. There was exactly zero chance I was going to fight that. I sort of melted against you, wrapping my arms around your neck and returning that kiss with an intensity even I didn't know I had. As our lips and tongues danced together I could feel you growing hard against my belly. Acting on pure instinct I reached for your belt, then hesitated, looking around, remembering where we were. You grasped my chin gently with your fingers, turned my head to look me in the eye, brushed your lips against mine, and said, almost inaudibly, "You did say once that you'd fuck me anywhere."

My face broke into this sort of slow, wicked smile, and I said, "I did say that, didn't I." We kissed again as I worked your belt and jeans open. I reached into your boxers and felt you, so hard and so smooth... It was all the impetus I needed to sink to my knees before you and wrap my hot mouth around your hardness. We both struggled to remain absolutely silent. Once, someone walked nearby, but they had no clue and kept going. So intent was I on my task, so drunk on the taste of you, that I never even slowed down.

I had backed off to catch my breath, still lavishing you with attention with my tongue, when you stood me up. You turned us around, backing me up against the shelf where you'd been standing. We kissed again. You could taste yourself a little bit on my lips. Then you grinned that sexy grin and dropped down in front of me. My knee-length skirt and boots were no impediment. You slid your hands up the back of my legs, under the skirt, over my ass, and hooked my drenched panties with your fingers. You drew them down my legs and stepped me out of them. You paused, rubbing them lightly between your thumb and forefinger, and tucked them in your pocket.

I was practically vibrating with anticipation.

You ran your hands back up my legs, picked up my left knee, and hooked it over your shoulder. My eyes were locked on you when you lifted the hem of my skirt and exposed my soaking wet pussy. You just looked at me for a moment, first in my eyes, then back at my pink wetness, then leaned in and gave me one long lick. I let out the tiniest audible gasp when your tongue reached my clit, and we both froze, listening. When we didn't hear anything, you chuckled quietly at me, put your finger to your lips, and said, "Shhh..."

I held my skirt out of the way with one hand and buried my fingers in your hair with the other. You used your fingers to open me to your view, and your tongue. You teased me, feather light, for just a moment, and began to lick me in earnest. Then, in perfect unison, you buried two fingers in my cunt and wrapped your lips around my clit, sucking and fucking me gently in tandem. I was so worked up from everything; sucking your dick, your attention on my pussy, the danger of being discovered; that I came in seconds.

It took all my strength to stay silent, and you just kept sucking and fucking me while I came. Then you stood up, grabbed both my legs, wrapped them around your hips, and impaled me in one smooth stroke. You fuck me hard and fast while I was still shaking from my own orgasm, keeping those waves rolling. I had to bury my face in your neck to keep from crying out when I felt you cum inside me...

You released one of my legs, and I put my foot on the floor while we caught our breath, then the other foot after you slipped out of me. We stood there, shaking, putting ourselves back into some semblance of order. I held my hand out for my panties, and you just smiled slyly and shook your head. "They're mine now," you whispered. Then you stepped very close, reached under my skirt, drew your fingertip through my still soaked and twitching folds, and murmured against my ear, "and so is this."

I took your face in my hands and kissed you softly on the lips. Then I straightened my skirt and walked away, feeling the air moving around my naked pussy, knowing you were watching my ass every step.

We took diverging paths back down to the main floor, arriving a few minutes apart, our friends and colleagues none the wiser. You and I waited and fell in behind the group as we all headed for the exit. Casual. Nonchalant. Then I glanced over at you, and you took one of the fingers that had, only moments ago, been buried in my juicy cunt, and sucked on it just a little bit. My body reacted instantly, and I mouthed silently, "Back at ya, baby."