SSI - Transformed Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and relaxed, legs going limp and lips opening a bit to reveal juicy treasures to my questing lips and tongue. God, she tasted good and was so responsive! I must have brought her to half a dozen quick climaxes before she begged for mercy. I changed targets and played gently with her new breasts, delighting in their warmth and heft, and how her nipples and areolas puckered up so nicely. She in turn was stroking my cock with her new fingers. They felt smaller, more nimble, maybe even a bit cooler than they used to and it had me quivering with anticipation.

She rolled over and pushed me down, kissing me as she positioned her hips for her big moment. She nestled my cockhead in her wet valley and twitched some to get everything lined up. "Banzai!" She shouted as she thrust down, piercing her recently restored womanhood in one fell stroke. I let her rest for a moment, stroking her silky hair. She fucked me with energy, intensity, and devotion. She fucked me until I finally had to roll her off me to catch my breath.

"Banzai?"

She looked at me with adoring brown eyes. "It seemed more appropriate than Geronimo!" Laughing, I rolled her back on top of me and resumed the not-too arduous task of fucking the bejeezus out of her.

An hour or so later, we fell asleep in each other's arms, sated and sweaty.

Chapter 7. At The Store.

My laptop had been running poorly for a while, so I headed to the independent electronics shop I used to work at a lifetime ago to get a new hard drive, probably a solid state version this time. In hindsight I should have just gotten it online.

I had not set foot in the place since I quit those not too many months ago. Even when I worked there, I was not a part of the social circle that mostly focused around the younger staff and their myriad games. I was a bit bemused that Molly was the one serving me. Molly was sort of a steampunk goth girl that liked dyed black hair, pale makeup, and wearing homemade clothes and accessories involving Victorian-era science fiction technology. I had a mild unrequited crush on her when we worked together.

She helped me select a drive and some other items and I could literally smell her arousal. Molly was cute enough, sort of the classic 'cute nerd' that reminded one a little of Abby from 'NCIS', but nowhere near the league of what I had at home. I was content to just get my stuff and go until she took my credit card.

"Jack Phillips? I know another Jack... JACK! JACK??" Damn. It was so easy to get caught up in everything that changed for me that it was easy to forget that the basic face is still mine.

"Common name, I'm sure. Could you just finish..."

"Hold on... you ARE Jack, aren't you? My Jack, I mean. I don't know what happened but you still have that little gap in your eyebrow!" She was referring to a childhood scar that never grew hair again. It never occurred to me to erase it when we were designing my new looks. When I unconsciously reached up to touch it she shouted 'Ah HAH! It IS you! You always touched yourself like that when you were thinking. Damn, Jack- what happened? You look good!"

I was incredibly tempted to make a gesture and mutter 'these are not the droids you are looking for', but I hated lying to a friend. "It's a long story." I used a little rumble to help her accept it at face value. "So, how have you been?"

We ended up in the back room talking and listening for the front door chime, drinking the awful coffee the abused machine dispensed. I had managed to get her to not think about me much but she was going a mile a minute about herself. She'd been in what I considered a bad relationship when I was working here, and it sounded like things just got worse. He just recently left her, taking a lot of her stuff with him.

She was sitting on the other end of the crappy couch we had in the back room and feeling sorry for herself. "Why can't I find a good man, Jack? Someone strong, handsome, smart. Someone like..." I was only half listening, trying to read a new poster on the other wall as I worked on an exit strategy, so I missed the lapse and her half-lidded stare. I felt the couch shift a bit and she was leaning against me.

"Why can't I find someone like you?" She cooed. She had one arm over my shoulders and another on my chest before I really reacted. She leaned against me, breathing deeply, doubtlessly getting a full dose of my heady scent. Shit.

"Well, Molly, I gotta go. It's been nice catching up, but I have to get back home to my girlfriends, OK?" At the mention of 'girlfriends', she looked startled, then intrigued. I grabbed my bag and frankly ran out of there. A few stoplights later, I noticed a familiar goth girl on a motor scooter a car length behind me.

I pulled into a nearby parking lot and waited for her to join me. Instead she just parked on the street and stayed on the bike. I walked towards her and she took off like she had not seen me. I noticed, however, that she just pulled over a bit ahead and took out her cell phone. I sighed and hit the road again, and she followed. Molly was tenacious and a bit of a hacker, so I figured she had some sort of plan and I had no idea what it might be.

I tried circling back to the shop, tried going to her place and wait her out, and tried hitting a diner for some supper. She just stayed with me and continued to resist letting me approach. I called Daisy and Dori and they just laughed and invited her over. That didn't sound like a good idea, but I did not have a better one so I went home. I pulled in the garage and Molly drove the loop drive, heading back out to the street. She seemed confused, probably not believing that I was living here but when I did not exit after a while, she took action.

"Hello?" Baby answered the door.

"Ah... Is Jack here?" Molly asked, not knowing what she would do if the young girl said 'no'.

"Master Phillips is in the media room. Is he expecting you?"

"I'm sure he is. Could you tell him Molly is here to see him?"

"Come on in. Follow me, please?" The busty beauty led Molly through the mansion to a room outfitted with a wet bar and enough electronics to manage a shuttle mission. She saw me sitting on the loveseat working on the disemboweled laptop on the coffee table, and then she saw what she took to be a young movie starlet leaning against me, smiling at her. The beautiful woman got up and crossed the room.

"Molly, if I am not mistaken. I'm Daisy and I am very happy to welcome you to my home."

Molly was stunned and froze in place.

"Please, have a seat. Can I get you anything? Perhaps a wine spritzer?" Molly had no idea what that was but nodded, numbly, as she was led to another decadently soft chair. Daisy soon returned with a tall flute of a pale, bubbly liquid with a piece of lemon in it. Molly tasted it and found the light combination of white wine and sparkling water delicious. It also seemed to help clear her head a bit.

"If I may, Jack has told me some about you, and I wish to offer my sincere condolences for your situation. Jack and I would like to help you if you would let us." Actually, this was all Daisy's idea. I think I created a monster when I Transformed her.

"If you wish, you can stay in the guest house with Lisel until you get back on your feet." I worked on the laptop and tried to stay out of it as Molly and Daisy talked things through. The overall idea Daisy had was to give Molly a chance to heal up and regain her confidence. I think Daisy was also intrigued by the idea I used to have a small hidden crush on Molly.

Things were going well until Dori came in. Daisy was flipping gorgeous, but Dori was gorgeous and exotic. Molly stared in silence as Dori crossed over and kissed me before sitting down nearby. "Hello. My name is Dori. Welcome! What may I call you?"

Molly introduced herself and seemed to sink in on herself as she realized how far out of her league these two women were. I stayed quiet and let Daisy's plan unfold.

Daisy crossed over and kissed her 'sister' and had Dori sit on her lap as she continued talking to Molly. Dori enthusiastically agreed with the plan and offered to help Molly move in. A thoroughly bewildered Molly found herself being led away by the thoroughly bewitching Dori.

"Daisy! What the hell? We are not doing poor Molly any favors letting her hang around here. The pheromones and open sex and... for crying out loud, girl! What are you thinking?"

"I am thinking, my beloved Master, that she is a friend of yours that needs help, and that we can easily afford to help her. In every way possible." It was a bad sign for me that Daisy was speaking so formally, but I was too pigheaded to notice.

"Wha... Are you thinking about the SSI? No. No way. We cannot keep using that to solve our problems!" We 'discussed' it back and forth for a while. I know I could have ordered her to drop it, but a.) I was reluctant to be that micromanaging with her, b.) there was a certain naughty appeal to her side, and c.) she made a lot of good points. Molly was a friend, and I am pretty sure she would choose a Transformation if she could afford it.

Dori and Molly were soon back with enough stuff for Molly to move in for a week or so. The two were laughing, and when Molly saw me, she started laughing harder. I was pretty sure I did not want to know what the topic was. Daisy joined them and the trio were off to show Molly around her temporary home. I settled back into reloading my laptop and could occasionally hear them touring the mansion and my ears would burn, just a bit.

Supper we delightful. Hani outdid herself with the cooking. Everyone was dressed nicely, the meal was delicious, and the conversation was witty and effervescent- even more than usual. After the dishes were cleared, Molly looked at me and said 'Yes, please."

My brain struggled to connect what she just said to the conversation we were having and failed. "Pardon me?"

Dori chimed in. "She knows about the SSI. Turns out, she's known some things about the SSI for a couple years."

"Actually, Jack, I found out about them from you. I was messing around with the browser history of the guys at the store. God, there were a lot of porn links! Yours, however, was so boring that I figured your home stuff might hold something interesting, so I hacked your home account. By the way, you really need to update your security." Moly said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Anyway, I found all those forums and such you were using, hacked my way onto a couple of them, and have been having a lot of fun lurking there, trying to figure out what the hell everyone was talking about."

Hooo boy. One of the products the SSI offered affected memory to a degree. I wondered if we had any around the place or if I could get some quick. Of course, I also was thinking about what Molly would look like Transformed and sucking my cock. Naughty brain! Down boy!

"Jack, she also saw the photos of Daisy and me from before our Transformations."

"So of course you could not have lied and said they were someone else, right?" I asked rather facetiously. That set off a series of clucking- righteous indignation, apologies, etc. "OK, OK, I apologize. Anyway, what is done is done."

"Molly, do I understand that you are asking to be Transformed? That you understand what all this means- including that you probably cannot go back to the store or most of your old life?"

That sparked another long conversation, Molly reassuring me that she understood, the three girls discussing possibilities for her new looks, Molly casting sidelong glances at me and the other two noticing and smirking about it, and more.

I rang my wine glass. "That's enough. Molly, if you are sure, then I certainly will not interfere. It looks as if Daisy has already decided to sponsor you for this, and I know Dori can help you design your Transformation better than I ever could. I'll help however I can. How about we table further discussion for the night, have dessert and coffee, and adjourn to the living room?"

For the next several days, Team Molly formed to help Molly wrap things up in her 'old' life, prepare for things in her 'new' life, and generally kept busy. They occasionally asked my input. In an odd way it was like choosing curtains- overall shapes, color swatches, etc.

"We are heading out now. See you in a few days!" I kissed Molly on the cheek, and Dori and Daisy on the lips. I was not sure why this project meant that 'my' two girls had to go for the entire time, but I also did not know what sorts of arrangements they made with the lab.

Chapter 9: Meeting the new girl

Several days later, Lisel brought me a small envelope. It was an invitation to join Molly for supper at one of the nicer local restaurants. Reservations had already been made, and the card reminded me to dress nicely. When the day came, Baby and Pinky worked extra hard to be sure I was clean and well dressed... and throbbingly erect, which they adamantly refused to help me with. (To be fair, however, all of the girls remaining in the house had been more than helpful to keep me... amused... up till today.)

The hostess took my name and informed me that the other party was already seated, leading me to a quiet corner of the elegant dining room. The way the room was broken up, diners had plenty of privacy, and I could not see who was in at designated corner table until I was nearly on it. A tall, slender woman with long black hair sat with her back mostly towards me. As we approached, the hostess cleared her throat and the woman turned.

The stunningly beautiful woman had long shimmeringly black hair and straight bangs framing a perfectly heart-shaped face with high cheekbones and piercing blue eyes. Her slender body hosted wide hips and a generous pair of breasts well presented in a low cut black gown. I could not help it, I instantly thought about a stack of old Warren comics I collected as a teen. The Vampirella comic was often very nearly soft porn, especially from my youthful and innocent perspective.

It was as if Vampirella was brought to life before me... then she smiled and I saw shades of sexy humor from the old horror show host Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, in her face... and chest. Elvira had such a warm and bubbly personality, a great smile, and huge, welcoming, pale, mostly exposed breasts, and I was seeing all that in front of me. I was entranced looking at her and was barely able to stammer out "M... Molly?"

"Sit down, please, Master Phillips." Her voice was a soft, sexy purr, unlike Elvira's more boisterous speech. I pulled out her chair to let her sit back down, then sat across from her. She reached her slender pale hand across to me. When I took it, she said "It is so nice to meet you again, Master Phillips. I am Maleena, Maleena Marion Manorah." My ears perked up at the new name. It was similar in many ways to her old name with a vaguely dark, gothic tone to it. It suited her. I wondered if she had thought about this for a long time.

"Maleena is a beautiful and exotic name. Does it mean anything?"

She smirked, hiding her eyes under her long lashes and bangs. "Yes, but I chose it because 'mal' usually means 'bad' or 'wrong' and the 'eena' part makes me think of 'evil'. She pronounced it 'Eee-vil', which sent a frisson up my spine. I have no idea how she was doing it, but her eyes were almost glowing and shadows were playing on her face like a film noir.

"And the other names?"

"They don't really mean anything special. They sounded good, went nicely with the first name, and retained some parts of my old name." She said this with a laugh that reminded me more of Elvira than Vampirella and made me smile.

We made more small talk and ordered. As we enjoyed the meal and fine wine, I felt something at my crotch. When I looked down, I saw a shapely foot with attractively painted nails gently teasing my zipper. When I looked back up, Maleena was still talking like nothing was happening, telling me all about her experiences at the SSI spa, like the hot stone massages. As she spoke of being rubbed by strong hands, her toes were rubbing my thigh. When she was describing a technique where her masseuse dug her elbow into her back, she dug her toe into my crotch.

"The way you tell it, I can almost feel it happening to me!" I saluted her with my wine glass.When I tipped my head back to drink, she stroked the underside of my shaft with a long stroke that almost had me choking on the excellent vintage. When I looked at her, she had taken a breadstick and was doing things to it with her mouth that I am sure made the bread devoutly wish it had balls so it could cum all over her.

Being with Maleena was like playing with a young tiger. It was delightfully fun with an undertone, a promise, of something dangerous. It felt like everything she said had layers under layers of meaning. I had to try to get my head back into the game.

"So, tell me about your Transformation. How does being Maleena compare to being Molly? What sorts of things, other than the obvious, of course, did you change?"

She laughed lightly. It sounded like tinkling wind chimes, but had a sort of undertone of an evil overlord's chortle somehow. "Some things may not be as obvious as you think they are. But, OK. Since you asked." She sat back a little. "First of all, I boosted my confidence and intelligence. It feels amazing! It is like I can see connections in places I never suspected there could be connections before! I can read so much faster, and comprehend things so much better now! When I have played on my computer, it feels like much of what I had done before, things I was so proud of, were like kindergarten exercises.

"As far as boosting my confidence goes, the old me would never have thought about doing something like this (she tweaked my cock with her toes) before, much less in public. I absolutely know that I could approach any man in this place, and most of the women, and go home with nearly any of them. It is such a rush!"

I was puzzled. "How do you reconcile that with calling me Master?"

Again the musical chortle. "The other two insisted on making sure I was loyal to you, and just looking at you makes me tingle in ways no other man I have seen so far does, but I think of myself more as your loyal sidekick. You know how the heroic action man' in so many movies has the sleek, deadly female companion? I am your sleek, deadly companion."

"Why 'deadly'?"

"Because among many other things,' I know Kung Fu'." Trinity in the Matrix was pretty hot, but if someone like Maleena had been in the horrible sequels, sales would have shot way up. I fought for a moment with the mental image of Maleena in tight leather in slow-motion martial arts moves. She smiled across from me as her toes registered my cock throb. She leaned forward and began to purr softly. "From this position, if I wanted. I could step on your testicles then cut your throat before you made a move." I suddenly noticed she had my steak knife in her hand inches from my neck, all hidden from anyone else by her posture.

I barely had time to begin to sweat when she gave me a deep, passionate kiss with incredible tongue work, and sat back down looking perfectly composed. Damn. 'Deadly'- check.

"I also made myself a French national with a bit of a gift for languages." She let a sexy French accent slip into her speech. "Eet was a geeft zo myselv zo honoor my anzestoors. I am not really fluent yet in all of them, but besides English and French, I also know Spanish, Russian, and some Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean. There are lots of other things, but I think it will be more fun for you to discover them on your own."

She slipped her foot back and we finished up the meal. I escorted her out on my arm. She was not much shorter than I was in her heels. I am now nearly seven fricking feet tall and just starting to get used to towering over people and ducking in doorways, and this woman just fit at my side so well. Even my other two main women did not feel this right beside me. It was nice, and a touch scary. How much did Molly change herself to be a 'good fit' like this? The gothic horror genre beauties aspect is consistent with what I know about her, as is some of the 'kick ass spy babe' stuff and even the dominatrix vibe. Choosing to ooze sexuality and confidence also jives with the Molly I knew, but...