St. Albert's School For Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
19 yearold Becky conquers (is conquered in) Victory Position.
2.3k words
4.25
22.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky Winston was hurrying to class. She wore Uniform #1 which was a knee length pleated skirt topped with a starched white ruffled tuxedo shirt buttoned tightly to the neck. A black satin band encircled her neck. Her long black hair was coiled tightly on her head.

As she settled gratefully into her lecture hall chair Becky felt relaxed to the point of being unable to move, or to focus her thoughts. She found herself reflecting ruefully on the events of earlier that day. She had dressed carefully in her phys ed scrubs and reported for her training session on Victory Position. She carried her Class Uniform #1 in her St. Albert's carryall.

She waited anxiously in the anteroom to her private workout area. She put each foot in the footprints engraved into the floor. She picked up the two 20 oz. mugs and stood holding them with her arms outstretched. An attendant came in and filled each to the brim with an oily liquid. She could feel the strain on the muscles of her rib cage, her shoulders and her back. She had learned, the hard way of course, to be careful and not spill a drop. She stood, waiting and wondering.

A gong sounded and blasts of water hit her from all sides. Robotic jets ran the water

all over her front and back. The phys ed uniform was shredded by the blasts. Becky felt the freezing cold water sprayed all over her now exposed and naked body. Jets hit her tits and pussy, turning them ice cold. A particularly long jet of water ran up between her legs and drove right into the space between her parted pussy lips.Other jets ran up and down the backs of her legs, but she stood exactly as she had been directed. The cold water and lowered room temperature made her shiver uncontrollably. To McMichael, watching on his monitor in the workout area, the uncontrollable shivering of a soaking wet Becky Winston was a wonderful way to start the day.

As she shivered, a floor mounted jet rose out of the floor and seated its nozzle just inside her anus. The other girls had talked about a freezing enema, now Becky was finding out what it felt like. When the water stopped she had hurried to the toilet and emptied herself. She had entered the workout area and climbed aboard the four inch position bar. Lying on her back with her legs spread in a 90 degree V, she made a valiant effort to hold them in position. But with nothing to support her ass it was like a non-stop crunch that wouldn't end. Her stomach muscles tightened with the effort, but no matter what she had done she could not maintain the required posture. She could display herself properly for five minutes at best. Then her muscles would start to cramp or simply give out and abandon the effort to display her crotch like a well educated St. Albert's girl.

She had received McMichael's ministrations for half an hour. Then, as he pushed his cock all the way through her mouth and into her throat, she came hard and long from the two fingers in her pussy and the heel of his hand grinding against her clit. He had paused the timer and she had relaxed her arms and legs for a few minutes.

Becky heard McMichael's voice. "You are violating rule 47 - Proper display of pussy during timeouts. Now spread your legs to the max, grab your pussy lips, and pull them wide apart. Show the world what it means to you to be a St. Andrews girl."

Becky did as instructed, but he still stood between her legs. He slowly drove his sheathed cock deep into her ass. First he put just the tip on her anus and twisted it this way and that. He kept changing his angle as more and more of his cock disappeared into her. She could feel the 1/4 inch spikes as they threatened to rip her up from the inside.

When he had himself as far as he could go, McMichael informed Becky that she was now cleared of violating her rule. (Each St. Albert's girl had a unique rule numbering, except for Rule #1. This kept the girls from helping each other with their memorization lessons

Without knowing about Rule 12 Becky had actually managed to comply. Her cum came with his cock lodged deep in her throat. Unless permitted otherwise, St. Albert's girls were only allowed to cum when their mouths were stuffed with cock.

McMichael asked in a forceful voice "Would you like some help learning Victory Position? It will be much easier if you permit me to assist you."

Becky remained silent. St. Albert's girls were not even allowed to answer direct questions until they were given permission to speak. Observing her compliant silence McMichael rocked his cock in and almost out of Becky's anus, all the while leaning down to her face and collecting tender affectionate kisses.

"You may speak freely," he said.

"Yes, please help me. I can't keep my legs at the proper angle, and I can see on the projection screen that my ass crack is not perfectly vertical. I can't do this by myself."

"I'll need your commitment for enthusiastic cooperation and a display of cheerful affection. Is that what you want to do?"

After the torment of her first half hour, which had been cancelled by her rule violation, Becky could not even imagine what further pain and indignities she would face. But what choice was there?

"I will, I promise I will. I'll do it just the way you say."

McMichael slowly withdrew his cock and reached into a cabinet under the beam. He withdrew two padded leather ankle slings and cuffed her to the bar overhead. Now she couldn't move her legs, but they held a perfect 90 degree angle. Next he took the 'slitometer'. This was a two pronged U-shaped instrument with a built in carpenter's level. A prong in the pussy, a prong in the ass, a firm push, and the slitometer reported that Becky's ass crack was perfectly in position. Her pussy hole sat directly above her asshole the way she had been taught.

"See how easy it is when you give up the idea that you are in control of your body? Do you see how your Victory Position is in perfect alignment?"

Becky raised her head and looked down the length of her body. She saw her firm round tits topped with nipples standing erect. She saw her commendably flat stomach and that her quads were still tensed with the effort to point her toes toward the ceiling. It was true. She could see her freshly shaved pubic mound before it fell away down into the cleft that held her treasures. Becky Winston was in a perfect victory position; pussy and ass hole available for all to see. But she failed to answer the question.

McMichael now grabbed a bottle of massage oil and a collection of straps and brushes. He stood between Becky's legs and drizzled a slim line of warm oil down the backs of her thighs and calves. With both hands he took her left ankle and slowly began to caress and rub her leg. He alternated between calf and thing, between back and front. His fingers felt so good as they released the tension in each muscle.

As he moved to her other leg, Becky had to admit that his ministrations actually felt good on her skin and really helped relax her muscles. He continued working her legs, stopping at times to probe the bottom of each foot with his thumbs and between her toes with his strong fingers. Once again hands ran up her legs in unison.

McMichael caressed Becky's inner thighs with just his fingertips, going slowly up and down from under her knees to just where her ass and pubes emerged from her legs. Her breath quickened each time his hands approached what she knew was their ultimate destination.

Becky's body had never felt so good. As McMichael moved up and began lightly stroking her taut stomach Becky felt her pussy come alive in a completely new way. When his hands cupped her tits and his fingers gently pinched and pulled her nipples she was completely beside herself. It was all she could do not to grab her own tits and squeeze them into a self-administered agony. Or perhaps ecstasy.

"You're holding your position nicely," said McMichael. "Would you like me to continue or do you want to try on your own?"

"Oh, please I need your help; you're being so good to me now. I wish you would help me with all my positions."

McMichael now took Becky's ass with both his hands. He squeezed her cheeks firmly and worked his fingers deeper into her crack, probing every muscle. More and more fingers worked their way down to her very core. All she could think was of something, anything, plugging the aching hole in the middle of her crotch. Eventually a middle finger began to tease her anus. With his other hand he palmed her pussy and fingered up and down her slit. He put his fingers on her abdomen and thumbed her clit and pubic bone. Delicately he brushed the tips of her fingers down her mound and over the pussy highway between her legs. He slapped her hard, full-on. The middle of his palm hammered down on her clit, and his rigid middle finger stung her slit. Holding her by the pussy, he used his first and third fingers to separate her lips. His middle finger danced in her slit as she mirrored its movement.

"Becky, I need your cooperation now. Reach between your legs and spread your pussy lips for me. Don't you dare let go. And let me see that beautiful smile."

Becky did as she had been told. McMichael took an artist's brush and gently stroked her clit. Becky's body was still in the workout area, but her mind and soul were someplace else entirely. Everything McMichael did felt so good! Her pussy was burning with the most exquisite fire. A second brush traced her slit from top to bottom. Every bush stroke took her higher. McMichael could see her locking her muscles, breathing quickly and trying to get over the edge to the top.

He inserted a #2 vibrating egg into her ass and resumed his brushing. Over and over he brought Becky to the edge. She bucked her pelvis and tried frantically to go over the top. But each time she was ready McMichael had slowed her down and kept her from getting the sexual explosion she desired and needed. Sweat poured off her body as every muscle tensed. He could see the flush on her neck and chest and knew she was ready.

"Ask me nicely now," he said.

"Please sir, please put Becky over the edge." (Rule 33 - St. Albert's girls referred to themselves only in the third person)

"So you are asking me to watch as you cum from my ministrations?"

"Yes, I want it, sir." (Uh oh, there would be punishment for the violation)

"Becky, this is not about what you want. It's about what you need. Now tell me what you need."

"Please sir. I need your finger in my butthole. I need you to work my pussy slit. I need you to hammer my clit and make me cum. I need it so bad. Please give it to me now and I will volunteer for extra assignments."

McMichael counted the violations of Rule 33 and made a notation in Becky's file.

"I think that you have convinced me." MicMichael slipped on a finger buzzer. Filling both her holes with fingers, he rubbed and then buzzed Becky where it mattered most. She was lost. Consumed. Gone. Broken. A massive wave built up inside her birth canal. She vibrated deep in her ass, arched her back and thrust her clit against the pulsing buzzer. She came. She kept cumming. She couldn't stop cumming. As he worked her most intimate parts McMichael leaned in for tender kissing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close. She kissed him with a passion no high school boyfriend had ever experienced.

As her orgasm and her trembling subsided, Becky Winston settled into a euphoric glow. Suddenly there was a hard slap on her ass, directly above every man's favorite target. A single-tail began whipping back and forth on her ass. Now she was awake and alert. McMichael worked her clit with a thumb and forefinger. With his other hand he got a good grip, thumb in the cunt and finger in the ass. Becky went rigid. She panted hard and fast. Her pussy exploded from the stimulation. Her ass squeezed McMichael's finger like it would never let go.

" Good job Becky," said McMichael. "But I'm afraid you violated Rule 12, You totally came hard without asking permission. But I will let that go for now."

Becky tried to climb off the position beam but her arms and legs had turned to jelly. McMichael lifted her off the beam and stood her on the floor. He supported her with the saddle grip; one hand cupping her pussy and the other squeezing her ass. Even still, Becky had to bend over and support herself with her hands on her knees.

"Let's make sure you're together enough to walk," McMichael said. "Are you aware of what's happening moment to moment? Tell me what I did just now."

"You stuck your finger in Becky's ass, sir".

"And now?"

"You bent Becky over and put your thumb in her pussy. You've got her whole pussy in your hand."

"Your answers are correct. You are excused. Now put on your uniform and get yourself to class. Just remember you have film review at nine tomorrow morning. Do not dare to be late..