St. Andrews College Ch. 05

Story Info
The adventures of a professor at a college for sluts.
2.7k words
4.3
21.4k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is a FANTASY story. It may contain themes of consensual non-consent, slavery, dominance/submission, and/or extreme pain. Please do not try any of this at home. Do not try ANY fantasy with ANYONE unless you've discussed it in detail with them beforehand. Informed consent is fucking mandatory.

*****

St. Andrews College had been lucky enough to receive a rather large endowment from the parents of one of our former graduates. They had been incredibly kind benefactors of our organization in the past, and this new money was being used to set up a scholarship for the Department I was in charge of, which included not just English, but also Literature, Philosophy, and Communications. As the Chair of the department, I was spending the day in the nearest large city at a lawyer's office.

After about an hour drive, I had arrived at the building a bit earlier than I had expected to. I had been directed to the twenty third floor, and was waiting in the front room of the office when the elevator opened and two beautiful twenty-somethings stepped off. One of them recognized me. "Dr. Reynolds?" I looked closer. I recognized her as well. She was a tiny little Asian girl, and she had graduated from St. Andrews a few years prior with a degree in Accounting and a minor in English. She had been an amazing student, and was certainly one of my favorites.

"Oh my! I haven't see you in years! How are you... er..." I didn't know what name she had chosen in her post-school life.

"Aiko is my name."

"Aiko! It's been a while. What brings you here?"

"My wife and I work here." She indicated the tall blond beside her, who had to be at least six feet tall, and had an amazing set of breasts that her attire was doing an amazing job of highlighting. "Dr. Reynolds, this is my wife Erin. Erin, this is Dr. Reynolds. He was one of my favorite professors at St. Andrews."

We shook hands. "Nice to meet you, Erin. Any friend of Aiko's is a friend of mine. She was an amazing student."

Erin spoke for the first time. "Aiko has told me all about her years at St. Andrews. I had a similar education at Red Forest University." I knew of that University. It was a very similar school a few states away.

"That's great! What do you both do here?"

Aiko spoke up. "I work in the forensic accounting office here in the mornings, and Erin is a junior lawyer. In the afternoons, we work in the stress relief room. We were both specifically recruited by this firm to fill multiple roles."

This was exactly the kind of job we trained students for. "That's great! I'm so glad you're utilizing your education. I bet this place pays well, too..." It was an incredibly fancy office. The waiting room even had one of those expensive looking water feature things.

"And the benefits are amazing." Erin added. "Would you like to have a tour? We're just returning from lunch and are about to begin our shift in the stress relief room."

"I would love that. You lead, and I'll follow." I grinned. I was excited to see how our graduates were utilizing their education, and was so happy to see two young women with a good career in their chosen field.

Aiko informed the secretary in the front office where she was taking me, and let her know that the lawyer I was there to see could find me there when it was time for our appointment. The two ladies then lead me back, past numerous offices, to a non-descript door at the end of a long hallway. They led me inside, and the room turned out to be half locker room, half dungeon.

"This is where we spend our three hour afternoon slut shifts." There was an attendant, probably a local college intern, who was currently releasing two other naked people from their positions in the room. These two must be the sluts scheduled for the previous shift. One was a busty redheaded woman, the other was a very muscular man with bronzed skin. They both looked worn out. They began getting dressed and preparing to go back to their other assigned duties, I assumed.

Aiko and Erin had started undressing. Naked, Aiko looked just as I remembered her. Tiny little breasts, boyish figure, but wide hips. Erin took the last of her clothes off and turned around, and I saw that Erin had a huge cock between her legs. Heck, that thing was probably bigger than mine. It swung between her girlish thighs as she walked over to her station. She opened a bottle and took out two pills and took them with help from a nearby water bottle. Viagra, I assumed. The attendant had her lay on her back on a table. Both the head rest and the lower portion of the table had movable pieces, so her body could be rearranged into different positions while still strapped to the table, at the discretion of whoever was using her. As the attendant strapped her into place, I turned to Aiko.

"Do you enjoy the job?" I asked.

"I've never been happier. The pay is good, the accounting work challenges me, and then in the afternoon, I'm allowed to cum freely here. It's everything I've ever wanted in a career. We entertain mostly fellow firm employees, but also a lot of our higher-end clients, like yourself" She winked at me. She walked over to her assigned station. It was an old fashion "stocks" set up, where she stood facing her wife on the table, bent forward, and put her head and hands through holes in a horizontal wooden board. The attendant locked her into the device, and went back to his station in the corner of the room.

Right about then, two large African American men entered, discussing a basketball game. They greeted me as they got undressed. They were animatedly discussing how a certain player had done in the previous night's game that they had obviously enjoyed as each went over to Erin. One rotated the head rest so that Erin's head hung down off the table and inserted his cock in her mouth and slowly started thrusting. The other fiddled with the table and bent Erin's legs upward, and was able to get between them and insert his cock into her ass. As he stroked into her, he also reached down and stroked Erin's cock in rhythm with his cock in her ass. It was fairly surreal to watch these two men use her without skipping a beat in their animated conversation about the finer points of NBA strategy.

I looked at Aiko, who watched in an obviously excited way as the two men used her wife. At some point, she glanced at me and smiled. "Would you like to use me while you wait? I've missed your cock these last few years."

I might as well, as I had nothing better to do. I stood, took off my suit, and got behind Aiko. She was standing on a platform that could be raised or lowered to put her body at just the right height for fucking. I raised her up a bit, as I was a very tall man, and slid my cock into her cunt. I stroked back and forth as we both watched the two men use Erin. They were pounding away pretty hard at this point, and I was impressed at Erin's ability to take it. Red Forest must have a better program than we at St. Andrew's would care to admit.

It was only a few minutes before the two men were orgasming, and they had timed it perfectly so that both came together. Erin didn't spill a drop of the sperm that was shot into her mouth. The man in her ass held his cock deep as he came, grunting loudly. As he finished, he kept stroking Erin's cock. When he was done with his orgasm, he withdrew his cock and squeezed Erin's testicles with his other hand as he looked down and watched his cum run out of her asshole. This sent Erin over the edge, and her cum shot into the air as the stimulation brought her to orgasm. She moaned around the cock that was softening in her throat.

The two men got dressed as the attendant cleaned Erin's stomach of her own cum, and then sprayed water (probably mixed with some gentle cleaning solution) into her asshole to clean that out. The floors were concrete and had drains every ten feet or so, and the water that washed her clean was soon gone. The attendant reset the table, reapplied some lube to Erin's asshole, and went back to his corner. The two men finished dressing and left, still having the same discussion they had been having since they entered. The entire time, their jovial and animated discussion hadn't paused for more than a second or two at a time.

"Your cock feels so nice, Dr. Reynolds. Can you please fuck me a little harder? I'd love to cum while you're fucking me. I was never allowed to as a student."

"Of course, Aiko. I'd love to." I sped up my thrusts, and sure enough, after only a few moments, her cunt clamped down on my cock and she came, loudly. This set me off, too, and I left a huge load of cum deep in her cunt. After my orgasm, I slowly stroked in and out as my cock slowly softened. Those post orgasm strokes were some of the best, in my opinion.

"Dr. Reynolds?" I looked over, and a middle aged man in a well tailored suit was standing there. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I'm the lawyer you've been sent to meet with."

"Oh, wonderful! Good timing." I withdrew my cock from Aiko, quickly had her suck it clean, and got dressed.

"I'm glad to see you're enjoying our services. We pride ourselves on only hiring the best for these jobs" the lawyer said.

"Oh, I'm aware. Aiko was actually my student years ago. She was always one of the best."

I had finished dressing, and as the lawyer was leading me out, Aiko said "Come say goodbye before you leave, Dr. Reynolds!"

I looked back at her and smiled. "I wouldn't dream of leaving without saying goodbye, fucktoy."

She smiled, dropped her eyes, and blushed. Graduates usually loved being reminded of their school days by being called degrading names like that.

The lawyer led me to his office, and we discussed the endowment for about an hour or so. It was a large amount of money, but it was a fairly straightforward scholarship program. I signed some papers, made a few decisions about how the money was to be organized and invested, and after about another twenty minutes, the meeting was done.

"Would you like to be led back to the stress relief room, sir?" the lawyer had a sly smile. I laughed and indicated the he should lead the way.

As we arrived in the room, Aiko had a portly middle aged bald man using her from behind. I couldn't tell which hole he was using, but Aiko was obviously enjoying it. It took her a full two minutes to realize I had returned. In that time, my lawyer informed me that I could stay as long as I wanted, but when I was ready to leave, the attendant could call an intern to escort me out to the elevators. I thanked him as he left, and watched the action in the room.

Erin's table had been lowered almost to the floor. A lovely looking brunette woman in a skirt and white blouse was riding her cock, and her eyes were closed, obviously close to orgasm. She hadn't even bothered to get undressed before climbing atop Erin's cock, so obviously she had been extremely needy. As I watched both fucktoys being used, I delighted in having such amazing opportunities in my life. I was a truly privileged man.

When the lady riding Erin came, she was very vocal. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkk YES!!" and she screamed as the orgasm hit her. She sat there astride Erin for a few more moments, catching her breath. Finally, she stood, turned towards the door, and nodded to me in greeting as she walked out. The attendant used a wet wipe to clean Erin's cock and put the table back to the standard height.

Aiko was moaning loudly at this point, as well. The man behind her seemed to have a lot of staying power, as Aiko's brow was covered in sweat. They had obviously been going a while.

The sight and sound of my former student having such an amazing experience at her place of business had me turned on again. I walked over to the table Erin was laying on, and moved her legs up into a position where I could have access to her crotch. I raised the table slightly, squirted some lube on my hand, and began applying it to my hardening cock.

"I'm so glad I get to experience the cock I've been hearing about for years. I was hoping you'd use me before you left" Erin said from where she lay.

"I hope I don't disappoint." I put my cock at the entrance of her asshole and pushed. As I slid inside her, Erin's eyes rolled back in her head. I looked up, and Aiko's eyes were on us. She was watching her former teacher fuck her wife's tight little asshole as she was being fucked from behind, and I could tell it made her wild with lust. Her moans filled the room. I didn't remember Aiko being this vocal as a student. Maybe allowing her to cum as much as she liked had improved that portion of her sexual expressiveness.

"It's so nice inside me, Dr. Reynolds. Thank you for using me... Oh my..." Erin was enjoying this almost as much as I was. I settled into a nice steady rhythm, alternating watching myself fucking Erin, and looking up to see Aiko's face as she was being used. It was such a nice feeling, just stroking in and out in such a nice tight little hole, aided by just the right amount of lubricant. It had been a while since I had fucked a trans woman, but assholes were assholes. They were all amazing, if you asked me. Erin's amazing tits were bouncing around as my thrusts inside her shook her body. Aiko's orgasms and the moans that accompanied them were music to my ears, and after only about ten minutes, I pushed deep inside Erin and unloaded my cum deep inside her.

"Oh, I can feel it... It's so deep inside me..." Erin's eyes were closed, and as my orgasm finished, her cock started twitching and she came, too. Neither of us had touched her cock. She had orgasmed from prostate stimulation alone. When her cock stopped leaking cum, she opened her eyes and looked at me, as I was still slowly stroking my cock inside her.

"Aiko was right. Please come back and visit any time. Or we can come visit you. Either way, please use me again." Erin was not afraid of asking for what she wanted, apparently.

"I'd love that. Thank you for being a good fucktoy." She grinned sheepishly.

I withdrew my cock and walked over to where Aiko was still being fucked. Man, that guy had amazing stamina. I walked in front of her face, and my slimy cock was just at the perfect height. "You remember your duty, don't you?"

"Yes, Master." She opened her mouth. I put my cock fresh from her wife's asshole into her mouth and she lovingly cleaned it as she continued to be fucked. She came once again, and her moans while my cock was in her mouth felt amazing. I let her suckle on my half hard cock for about five minutes, and then finally had to withdraw. I leaned down, kissed her on the forehead, and said "Thank you for such lovely treatment. You and your wife are lovely. You're welcome in our home any time. You know how to get there."

"Thank you. We will do that, and soon."

As I got dressed and left, the man behind Aiko was still pounding away, and she was still obviously loving it. It really made my job seem even more personally satisfying to see a graduate of our program fulfilling her duty like a good cunt. We should use her story in our marketing materials...