St. Croix Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ended up having a most delightful time visiting with our new friends. Jerry was a dentist in the costal area of North Carolina. Karen had been a stay at home mom. Now that their kids were grown and out of the house they tried to travel as much as possible to visit their tropical retreat here in the USVI. They had a great gig going with Jerry working for 6 weeks then taking a 2 week break here. I asked them about their introduction to nudism.

They had first experienced nude beaches in their home state of when they would vacation on Ocracoke Island, a barrier island that is part of the Outer Banks. Nearly the entire island was National Seashore and most of the beach was remote. One only had to pull off the road and walk across the dune to find a barren stretch of sand. It was not an officially sanctioned nude beach so you had to be constantly on alert for park rangers who patrolled to be sure no one was damaging the dunes or interfering with the nest of some threatened shore bird. Whenever you saw the glint from approaching truck windshields you would have to tug on your suit and then smile and wave as the rangers passed. They said that they enjoyed the feeling of nudity but always felt a little on edge.

After their first trip to St. Croix they had fallen in love with the island. The tropical environment was the first attraction and the fact that it was a US territory made the travel a bit easier. When they discovered this remote cove and the house they now owned they had fallen in love.

"It makes it a lot easier to enjoy sans clothing," said Karen. "When we're here we stay close to home and rarely put anything on.

The late afternoon turned into evening and after several rounds of Karen's drinks we were feeling no pain. I ran back over to our place and got the chicken that we had planned to have for dinner so we could grill out with our new friends. Jerry and Karen had salad and some vegetables that were made even more flavorful on the grill as we continued our visit. Periodically we'd slip into the pool to stave off the late evening tropical heat and by the late evening, after dinner, we were enjoying the not too hot hot tub.

I guess my yawning gave away how tired I had become, in part related to the drinks and wine with dinner and around 9 o'clock we said our goodbyes. I will admit that I enjoyed hugging Karen with her bare breasts pushing against my chest and it seemed like Liz lingered a bit as Jerry did the same to her. As we walked back to our villa I asked if she enjoyed the feeling of his long cock up against her thigh.

"I think that would be just a little too scary for me," she answered. "After 20 years I know just what I like and its hanging between your legs. Now, if you're not too tired I have just the place for you to put it right now..."

12