St. Gilbert's Sports Academy Pt. 04

Story Info
Gym Coach teaches penis anatomy with a twist.
1.9k words
4.73
7.5k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

*****

St. Gilberts is a scholarship Sports Academy for young men 18-22years from deprived backgrounds around the UK, providing excellence in coaching and tutorship in both Team Sports and Athletics, with the special goal of creating professional Sportsmen of all our graduates.

Established: 1908

Principal: R. Stevens

Part 4: Mr. J. Roberts' Class Notes

Email from School Principal Ross Stevens 19/10/21

Morning Beefy Joel,

Yes, love the new disciplinary scheme outlined above. Corrective AND educational, just what we like to see! You got the go-ahead from me - full authorisation. Look forward to reading your class notes,

All the best, Rossy.

*****

19th Oct, Third Year Sports Biology Class, Morning Period.

Guess I'm not going to shake the nickname 'Beefy Joel' anytime soon - but, you know I'll take it. Didn't do all those deadlifts for nothing. I'm thicc, dawg. Bursting out my shirt. No joke, I keep splitting the seams, but I like to wear them tight.

Also, delighted to get the stamp of approval for my new disciplinary solution this morning, couldn't wait to put it into action. Honestly I've been fantasising about enforcing this penalty ever since I started teaching here. Never imagined anything like it would actually be sanctioned procedure, but the way Gilbert's has been going of late anything seems possible.

I waited patiently for someone in my 3rd year Biology session to step out of line, but class was well behaved so I had to pick on a good lad and punish him for no reason. You know in my daydreams it was always Conner Denbury - Mate, I would love to see that smarmy stud taken down a peg like that. But I know Prefects are exempt from these disciplinary actions, so I'll just have to look elsewhere.

Ollie Weslow was being sexy and making all his mates laugh, so I picked on him,

"Right that's it Ollie, you can stay after class."

"What, why?" he protested.

"Don't answer back boy!" I barked, scoring a delicious sulk on his adorable face.

At the sounding of the bell the lads filed out. Ollie hung by my desk,

"What did I do tho, Sir?" he whined.

"You were being too sexy lad, give me your tie."

He scowled in confusion, unthreading his necktie and handing it over.

"And your shirt," I continued, "If you're going to be that fit in my class, you better be prepared to answer for it."

He unbuttoned his shirt as I spoke, revealing his slender torso - got a swimmer's physique. Nothing I hadn't already seen in the changing rooms, but making him undress in the classroom gave the sight a thrilling new context.

He's had his nipple pierced over the summer break. This intimate encounter gave me a chance to mention it at last,

"Did that hurt?"

"Mate, it was fucking brutal," he conceded disarmingly.

"Alright, don't swear at your Tutors. Take your trousers off."

"What?" he blushed, looking about himself and kicking off his sneakers.

What a total babe - bronzed in his white cotton trunks.

"Briefs," I nodded, looking him up and down.

He rolled his eyes, gulped, and slipped them down his legs. Naked save for his silver wristwatch and his little socks, I gave him the following instructions,

"Stand a the top of the classroom, feet a width apart, hands behind your back."

He did as he was told.

"Good lad," I smiled, putting his clothes away in a draw and dusting the chalk board down in preparation for the next class.

My 1st year students were already gathering at the open door, unsure about entering when they caught sight of the nude 3rd year lad on display.

"Come in boys," I beckoned, "don't be coy."

One by one, they all took their seats with same expression of gleeful astonishment. Some were already taking pictures on their phones. I let them have their fun. Never seen them so quiet - no one said a word.

Ollie froze. He shut his eyes, his cheeks glowing red as his audience grew. But like an obedient pupil of the illustrious institution of St G's, he didn't budge.

When the desks were full, I shut the door,

"No doubt you've all noticed our volunteer -Ollie Weslow is paying the penalty for misconduct in this morning's Sports Biology class..."

"But I didn't do anythi...!" cam his predictable complaint, but I cut him off,

"Oi, shut it!...and consequently he will be providing live demonstrations for our anatomy lesson today."

"3rd Year Penis" I announced, chalking large letters on the board, which the boys all copied into their notebooks.

Now that he was up to speed on his predicament, Ollie's expression was priceless.

"Over the next hour we're going to explain every inch of the penis, with technical names for every feature, exploring how it functions,"

Ollie turned is head to throw me a nervous glance, but I knew he'd be good and play along. Taking my pointer I stepped forward and lifted his flaccid member with it. By now, his was the only soft cock in the house.

"Can anyone tell me what the shaft is properly called? Anyone?"

"The Wang," Kieron Mckenzie piped up, making the classroom peal with laughter.

It was a neat little icebreaker, and I let it slide. Don't mind telling you I've got a soft spot for Kieron Mckenzie. Something about that boy in his pink cap. Determined to get to know him better.

"Ollie is certainly gifted with a decent bulk," I agreed, "They call it the Body of the penis. How about the foreskin, what's that called?"

My pointer stroked the underside of Ollie's fat willy as I brought it closer to his tip. He tensed, his chest rising and falling with sharp breaths.

"Shmuck!" "Penis Beanie!" "Cock-Dock!" came the barrage of smutty wisecracks.

"Alright, come on lads, settle down now."

"Hood?"

"No. It's called the Prepuce. Not everyone here will be in ownership of one of these,"

I let Ollie's dong drop to go and scribble these terms on the board, annotating a slowly expanding diagram.

The boys filled their books, all pinching at the stiffies in their pants.

"What about the bellend?" I smirked, drawing a nice fat one in pink chalk.

"The Glans," little Jonny Ward declared.

"Yes!" I rejoined, pointing in his direction, "Roll your foreskin back Ollie, give us a good look at your glans."

Looking down, Ollie tugged on his manhood to reveal its lovely bell. His dick started to swell in response, slowly but surely elongating with a bashful pride.

"Great, I was waiting for this to happen - St. Gilbert's boys never disappoint!" I relished, jumping back in, "The penis becomes erect when sexually aroused by virtue of the Corpus Cavernosum - that's the erectile tissue that makes up the mass of the penis body. Muscles at the root of Ollie's penis have relaxed, allowing a huge blood-flow into the penile arteries. This stiffens spongy columns of tissue inside the penis shaft."

Ollie bit his lip as his chappy stood to attention before the thirsty crowd. They took new photos.

"Nice," I said, indicating with my pointer, "now we've got a great view of the Frenulum - the bridge of tissue connecting the foreskin to the head of the penis. Also from this vantage point, the Corona of the Glans can be admired. This is the proximal portion of the glans which gives it this distinctive shape. 'Corona' means Crown in Latin, so I like to think that every boy is born a King, with a little crown on his willy."

Now I rested the end of my pointer on Ollie's penis tip.

"The opening of the glans is called the Meatus."

The boys all laughed.

"Sounds tasty, right?" I teased, making Ollie squirm with embarrassment.

But my captive was clearly enjoying his torment. He totally failed to keep the smile off his face as we proceeded, and his mighty boner gave his true feelings away.

"This tremendous erection also gives us a fantastic glimpse of the scrotum - my favourite part of the Male anatomy."

I gave Ollie's balls a gentle tap with my pointer, making him flinch.

"This is what makes us Men - our big, bonny, balls. I don't need to explain the function of Testis, everyone knows this is where we cook up our Sperm. It travels in a long loop through a tube called Vas Deferens, up around the bladder and down..."

As I was speaking, a bead of precum welled up on Ollie's rubbery cockend and dribbled down his shaft.

"Check it out!" I grinned, "Precum. This fluid makes up about 75% of our spunk. It's secreted by the ejaculatory ducts of the Seminal Vesicles, tucked neatly behind the Prostate (maybe we can do a separate lesson about the prostate later in the term). Precum contains all kinds of nutrients, like fructose and citric acid."

"Juicy," Kieron razzed, holding my gaze and lifting an eyebrow.

I stared him down. I swear he's been sizing me up. I kept things moving along,

"Exactly - sweetening the way for greater ease in fulfilling its purpose... which is?"

"To spooge!" Sam Lockton bellowed from the back of the room, exciting more laughter.

"Yes Sam, in so many words - Ollie's penis is primed to perform its function."

I was pushing my luck, I know. Ollie could have just told me to fuck off, he had every right to by this point.

"He's been a good sport," I conceded, "he's shown us everything. I'll let him decide if the demonstration is over..."

And I'm pleased to report that Ollie is a real team player. He took a firm grip on his big dick and started to jerk on it for all our entertainment and satisfaction.

The boys were transfixed as Ollie's balls bounced under his fist. Some in the front row made videos. I'd said enough, and stood back to watch with the others. Fuck! Ollie Weslow was really a star in that moment. Everyone there wanted him, his whole body giving in to the bliss of his own penis right before our eyes. Like some Greek demigod of old, he seemed the very ideal of male beauty.

"Ahhh!" he panted, "Ah, fuck!"

Until, with a weakening of the knees, tiny jets of hot wet cum flashed in the torrid air around his cock, and spattered silently on the classroom floor around about his feet.

Quite the show.

The break bell rattled and everyone piled back out the way they came, leaving Ollie and I alone once more. His attitude had completely changed, and he was swaggering with new-found Boss energy.

"I hope you learned your lesson today, Ollie?" I enquired, returning the bundle of clothes I'd confiscated at the start.

"I did, thank you Sir," he mumbled, adding "You've got another 1st year biology this afternoon... the west-wing dorms. I can come back if you're running the same lesson?"

I couldn't believe he was asking for more!

"Your penis has enjoyed quite enough stardom for one day, boy. I've got a lad from my 2nd year class in mind for the next one. Dismissed."

Then he stuffed his clothes into his backpack, threw it on his shoulder, and quit the classroom every bit as naked as he'd been through his detention! I watched his white Nikes carry his pert butt down the hall. Only at St. G's! Legend.

*****

Please comment. Comments make it all worth while.