St. Gilbert's Sports Academy Pt. 03

Story Info
Shy ginger lad's secret confessions.
1.5k words
4.22
4.2k
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

*****

St. Gilberts is a scholarship Sports Academy for young men 18-22years from deprived backgrounds around the UK, providing excellence in coaching and tutorship in both Team Sports and Athletics, with the special goal of creating professional Sportsmen of all our graduates.

Established: 1908 Principal: R. Stevens

Part 3: Andy's Ledger

Name: Andy Smith Dorm No: 202 Year of Study: 1st year

Welcome to St. Gilbert's Sports Academy. This proud School has been coaching new Sportsmen for over one-hundred years, and your admittance to study and compete here is testament to your talent, hard work and grit. As you settle in to your new lodgings and meet the classmates you'll be sharing the next four years with, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the information in this ledger. It contains resources for study, as well as a brief history of the School and the important House Rules which will define your time here at St. Gilbert's.

The beautiful manor house, which today comprises the lecture halls, class rooms and Tutor's accommodation, was built in 1820 by the famous entrepreneur Jeremiah Wedgeworth; a leader in the industrialisation of tanning, leatherwork and it's related crafts, who made this county an international centre for excellence in leathercraft. Although born into extreme poverty, Wedgeworth's hard-work ethic and pioneering spirit eventually led to the founding of a complex of leatherwork mills near Donning, the extraordinary profits of which established this fine family home in Mabel village. His success story continues to inspire our mission statement at St. Gilbert's Academy, of providing first rate higher education, and Sports Industry job opportunities to young men from deprived backgrounds across the UK.

By the early 20th Century, Wedgeworth's great-grandson Harvey had formulated his own interest in the education and personal development of young men, and being the last of the Wedgeworth line initiated transformation of the old family home into the proud institution we see today. The name St. Gilbert's was chosen after the nearby Church of St. Gilbert, next to which the freshwater spring and well of St. Gilbert supplied the village of Mabel for hundreds of years.

Construction of the stately dormitory buildings (unchanged since their completion) began in late 1908, and are still used to house the very same number of pupils for which they were originally designed. The adjoining sports halls, swimming pools and games courts have been built and rebuilt many times over, and today boast world-class facilities and all manner of high-tech features.

Although sports have always been a core component of education at St. Gilbert's, as in Harvey Wedgeworth's original curriculum, the first iteration of the school provided only for young men born to privilege, offering qualifications and finishing with very high fees. This continued to be the case until 2011, when former Gym Coach Ross Stevens succeeded to the position of School Principal, and established a new chapter in the proud history of this venerable Academy.

Securing funding in an unprecedented new deal with both national and local government, St. Gilbert's now proudly provides scholarships for the same high standard of sports education, but most especially for young men from disadvantaged backgrounds.

House Rules

1. Obey Coaches, Tutors and School Prefects in every instance. Education at St. Gilbert's is founded on principles of discipline and subordination. As your superiors, Teachers and Prefects will always be correct in their judgement and chastisement. It is just exactly this hard-line of discipline that has been lacking in your education up to this point - and this lack is the major contributing factor to the disadvantages that led you here. At St. Gilbert's you will experience for yourself that only by submitting to a strict regime of discipline will the inestimable rewards of diligence, duty and domestication be won.

2. Maintain punctuality and good time keeping, adhere to the timetable and curfew. Rise at Morning Bell, retire at Lights Out. The success of your education, and that of your fellow teammates, depends upon your complete conformity in this matter. All things are done here as a team - be a team player.

3. Drugs, smoking and alcohol are strictly forbidden anywhere on campus. Performance enhancing drugs are the most serious infringement of School ethics.

4. Guests and visitors are completely forbidden. Girls are absolutely not allowed on campus under any circumstances whatsoever, and although the School will not intrude upon private matters, pupils are discouraged from maintaining girlfriends throughout the duration of their study. Such distractions prove time and again to break commitment to the scholarship. Your peer group at St. Gilbert's will more than satisfy the companionship you need. There will be plenty of time for girls after your diploma, when you are a fully disciplined Adult, winning in every field.

5. Truancy is completely unacceptable.

6. Official School Uniform is the only permitted attire. As a pupil of St. Gilbert's, you will be permanently representing our School for the duration of your study. Smart clothes in School colours for all sports and occasions are provided. Shirt, tie, trousers and blazer are compulsory in classrooms, lectures, at formal dinners and at any occasion off school premises. Sportswear is permissible attire at breakfasts, evenings, weekends and down-time.

These clothes, like all school property, are to be treated with reverence, care and respect. Vandalisation of school uniform is totally unacceptable. No item of school uniform (including socks and underwear) belongs to you, and everything must be shared with your teammates. All other garments must be handed over to your Prefect.

7. Eating in dormitories, and the storing of food in dormitories, is forbidden. An excellent athletic diet has been carefully curated for you - three square meals a day, and energy snacks - of the highest nutritional standards is always available when and where appropriate.

8. Gambling is forbidden.

9. Antisocial behaviour and excessive noise will be dealt with swiftly, and carry and heavy penalty.

10. Pupils become ambassadors for the School off campus, and are expected to conduct themselves as proud representatives of this historic institution at every such occasion.

A Note on Prefects

Having earned their privileges through hard work and loyalty to the School, Prefects enjoy leniency where House Rules are concerned. All pupils may compete for the role of School Prefect - distinguish yourself, prove your fealty and obedience to St. Gilbert's above and beyond that of your teammates, and you will be rewarded.

Find template timetables for your weekly class plan in the back of this ledger. Use the following pages to make relevant notes and to keep your scores in leagues and friendlies.

Notes:

I'm so in love with Duncan. I love him. Fuck, I don't know why I'm writing this down, any of the Lads could find this. Whatever, I don't care. It's true. I'm in love with him. So much it hurts.

He's fucking perfect. So handsome and beautiful, his perfect body. And he's so strong and gentle. Fuck dude, I sound like a girl. This is like a girl's fucking diary or something lol. Maybe if I was a girl he'd want to fuck me?

I just can't stop starring at him. He's caught me doing it, just gazing at him. But I can't stop it, the sight is proper heavenly. His guns, his lips, his green eyes. His blonde buzzcut hair. And his voice! Man, his deep voice. Hardly says a word, but when he does talk it's like sweet music to me. His broad chest a purring boombox.

I slept in his bunk the other night. He let me watch a stupid movie with him on his iPad, and it came Lights Out I just stayed there next to him. And he let me stay. Didn't say a word of course. Just rolled over and held me. Fuck my heart was racing, he must have felt it. I didn't get any sleep, just wondering about him, listening his breathing, scared he'd discover my crazy boner.

I just wanted to turn around and kiss him. I thought about it all night, drumming up the courage and chickening out. All night. He fell asleep, I could tell by the loosening of his hug and the slowness of his breaths. Woke at first light, before Morning Bell, and said,

"you smell nice."

Really quiet. A sleepy mumble, that only I would hear. Some nights he wanks off in front of the whole dorm, just letting us watch, and everyone watches. But no one else watches the way I watch, memorising everything about his beautiful cock.

Fuck it hurts so bad I want to die. I was his Lock in Rugby today. Spent half the match holding on to him, feeling his heft and heat. I've never felt like this about anybody before, he's all I think about all day, all day.

Conner says I belong with all the stinky socks, and he's right. I stole Duncan's gym socks from the laundry and hid them in my pillow case, and secretly sniff them at lights-out in the bunk above him, and his sweaty feet fill up my heart.