St. Martin Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Another day in the Caribbean Paradise of St. Martin.
2.5k words
4.53
21.3k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only a faint hint of breeze blew off the water as we stepped through the low brush that lined the trail and onto the bright white sand. Liz and I had been exploring Tintamarre Island located off the coast of St. Martin. I figured the sailboat we had arrived on was anchored nearby since we had nearly circumnavigated the whole island. Judging from the sun's position this would be the last cove before we got back to our starting point.

A couple of steps onto the beach and we quickly realized this was where most of the "day tripper" boats came to drop their passengers. What made it so obvious is that there were a couple dozen people spread out on the sand looking directly at us. At the "nude" us. I guess we weren't paying attention walking through the pathway trying to avoid the sand burrs and branches lying on the ground.

We've probably all had that dream where we are walking down the street in our hometown completely naked while everyone else is dressed, staring at us as we go by. The difference here was that there were two of us. Oh, and it wasn't a dream. It seemed that every head was turned toward us. What do you do in that situation? My wife was the clear thinker.

"Sorry," she said. "Wrong beach."

She gave a little wave and then turned to walk back, pulling my hand after her.

Someone behind us called out, laughing.

"We'll see you later."

My heart was racing. Not so much from being seen naked but for fear that someone would take offense and come chasing after us.

As it turns out there was no thundering crowd to come complaining. We made a hasty retreat through the brush and back to the trail that would take us to the nude beach. We wound around a bit and in a short time found the path that I hoped would take us back to our starting point. This time we were a bit more attentive to our location as the beach came into view and sure enough saw our party of similarly undressed beachgoers.

By this time umbrellas had been set up on the dry sand and a couple of coolers set underneath them. Megan and Sharon were stretched out in the sun applying sunscreen. Watching one of the young women generously applying the lotion to the other's back opened my imagination to the scene of a girl on girl porno. As I mentioned in an earlier chapter, Megan was a coworker of my wife and we'd known her for a few years. I thought I remembered meeting a boyfriend at some time but maybe that was just someone they all worked with. As Megan's hands spread the lotion on Sharon's back I sensed a lingering hand on the side of a breast and some playful fondling of the neck. Maybe there was more to their relationship than just a couple of friends on vacation.

A bit further up the beach, Tim and Bren were set up on a couple of folding loungers. I wondered how she was able to lay on here stomach with those big fake boobs. When she lay on her back they jutted straight off her chest. Comparing them to my wife's natural tits, they were similar size but Liz's had the natural movement of real tissue as she walked. Tim looked like he'd be napping most of the day given the pile of empty beer cans next to his chair.

I grabbed a couple of cold drinks out of the cooler for Liz and myself then we took some time to reapply sunscreen. Even though we had developed some nice tans it wouldn't take too much exposure to this intense sun to burn away all that color. My hands probably explored more than I needed to as I covered her back for her and she managed to rub against my cock as she helped me but not so much that I sprang wood. After that we took a couple of the inflatable rafts and spent some time just bobbing on the gentle waves and relaxing. Yes, this must be heaven.

The rest of the morning was spent in the pursuit of total relaxation. The only time we moved was to turn from back to front or vice versa. The floating rafts were the perfect spot to while away the time. From our vantage we could people watch our friends, soak up the sun and cool off in the water at the same time. Periodically, Megan and Sharon would come down to the water to get some relief from the intense sunshine. They would paddle out to where we lay, threatening to push us over. When they managed to get me dunked I grabbed both girls by the waist, lifting them out of the water. If someone had told me before this trip that I would be wrestling two gorgeous naked women while I was also naked, the whole time in front of my naked wife who cheered me on, I would have thought them crazy.

Our horseplay was interrupted by the sound of the dingy engine. Philippe was at the helm headed back to the beach. It must be time for lunch and, given our morning activity, I was famished.

The front end of the little inflatable boat pushed up on the sand as he cut the engine and bounded out onto the beach right in front of Megan and Sharon. From their facial expressions they enjoyed the sight of a very tan, fit, naked guy acting as their boat driver and guide. Philippe informed us that lunch was just about ready and he would take us back to the boat unless we wanted to swim. The girls joined Tim and Bren for the ride but Liz and I decided to swim, mainly to cool off a bit and get some of the sweat, sand and sunscreen off before getting back on the sailboat.

This time we didn't race to get back. Since it was anchored only a short distance offshore it didn't take too long until we were scrabbling up the boarding ladder. Rocio met us there with towels and showed us where the hand held shower was located at the rear swim platform. She wore a cute bowtie around her neck, ready to serve lunch. Of course that's all she wore.

It looked like we were the pre-lunch entertainment as we showered and toweled off with the rest of the party seated at the table in front of us. Moments later we took our seats and lunch was served. I was amazed at the quality of the food prepared in such a small space as the galley of the catamaran. Chicken, shrimp and fresh fish were on the menu and it was so flavorful. Wine flowed with the meal and the conversation focused on our beautiful setting and discussion of favorite travel destinations. Clearly this trip to St. Martin was a highlight for everyone.

I was glad for the canopy over the cockpit shielding us from the intense sun. After the swim back to the boat we were all in need of more sunscreen before hitting the beach for the afternoon.

During lunch was the first time we'd actually had an opportunity to get to know Tim and Bren. They'd kind of kept to themselves during the morning. They were from just outside Chicago but had moved around quite a bit. St. Martin was a regular vacation spot for them and they were staying at Club Orient, the nudist resort where today's trip had begun. Since we were new the clothes free vacation it was great to hear the experiences of some long time nudists. They had been to nudist resorts in Florida and Virginia as well as in Palm Springs California. One summer they had gone to France and spent a couple weeks in Cap d'Agde where a part of the city is entirely nude. However, after their first trip to St. Martin, they had become hooked on this Caribbean gem.

A light dessert capped off the meal and shortly thereafter it was time to get shuttled back to the beach for an afternoon of relaxation. Given the meal we had just enjoyed, Liz and I elected to take the dingy shuttle back to the beach. Plus, I'd be able to take my camera with.

Tim and Bren were ready to head back before anyone else so Rocio drove them over while the rest of us took some time to clean up after lunch. It looked like Philippe was on clean up crew. A short time later the second beach landing commenced and we joined Megan and Sharon for the short trip. I asked if anyone had any problem with my taking pictures if they remained private and secure. Everyone consented with the promise that I send copies to respective emails.

I marveled again at my incredible luck at spending the day with a boatful of beautiful women, all of whom were completely naked. I crawled up on the front of the dingy while the ladies all leaned in around the console for their picture. Priceless!

Once back on the beach we all took time to reapply sunscreen. If you've ever been to the Caribbean you know that the sun can be intense and a burn will spoil the rest of your vacation. We'd seen lots of "lobster" tourists over the previous few days as they overdo it and suffer the rest of the trip. I was glad we had pre-tanned at home before our trip and were careful to keep the sunscreen on.

Liz took her favorite float and headed out to the water to float and digest after a wonderful lunch. Sharon came over to tell me that she and Megan were going to take a little walk and check out the other parts of the island. I told her where we had stumbled out onto the textile beach and gave her directions to the other side of the island where we had enjoyed ourselves earlier. Tim and Bren were back on their beach loungers and looked to be asleep. Her fake boobs jutted straight off her chest. With camera in hand, I squeezed off a couple of images so we could relive the great day once we got home. Then I strolled around the beach collecting some more pictures and taking some of Liz.

My wife gave me some playful smiles and provocative poses. She looked fantastic with her even tan against the brilliant blue of the water and the bright white of the sandy beach. After taking a bunch of pictures we switched places and she took some of me.

I told her I wanted to get some more images of the different parts of the island and we headed off to check out the beach trail. This time we went the opposite direction so as not to stumble out on the textile beach that we'd come across that morning. The sun was intense and we both glistened with sweat after just a few minutes down the trail. Liz was in front of me and I had a hard time concentrating on my footsteps what with her bare ass seductively moving at the center of my view. I let her get ahead of me a bit so I could capture some photographic record of our hike. I knew that in the cold winter months, as we looked through the album of pictures from this trip, it would take no time at all to get up both to a hot and bothered condition. I was feeling kind of hot and bothered right now!

I must have been lulled into a trance because all of a sudden I was nearly running into the back of my wife who had stopped suddenly. The path we were on was just about to open onto a stretch of beach when Liz froze in place. She quickly turned and motioned me to stop and be quiet. Had we walked onto another textile beach?

She crouched down and waved me to do the same thing and then move up beside her. You could see the waters edge through the scrub trees that lined the sand. I thought I saw some movement near the wet sand and shifted a bit to the right to get an unobstructed view. The scene was no more than 30 feet away.

There on the sand, right at the surf break were our friends. Megan was stretched out on the sand, lying on her back while Sharon was on her knees, face buried in Megan pussy. Judging from Megan's moans and squirming, Sharon was right on her love button. Her hand's pulled and pinched on her own breasts, tugging and twisting the erect nipples. Both girls had deep, dark tans, something I'd not failed to notice earlier. They looked even darker against the white sand and azure water.

The action had an expected effect on me. Watching the two women oblivious to anything but giving and receiving pleasure had my cock swollen and throbbing in seconds. Liz knew what affect it had because she had reached down and was slowly stroking me. Her eyes were transfixed on our friends. We were kneeling down, me just behind her, hidden by the beachside brush and when I reached between her legs I could quickly tell my wife was as turned on as I was. Her slick juices wet the inside of her thighs. I could feel her push back against my fingers.

I placed a hand on each of her hips and she responded by dropping onto all fours, her ass pushed back against my crotch. As soon as I lined my dick up with her sopping pussy she pushed back all at once impaling herself. Slowly we rocked back and forth with only little forward and backward movement, relishing in the sensation of fucking outside while watching two very hot women locked in their own ecstasy. I was glad that the sound of the gentle surf would mask our primal grunts as my wife sped up her thrusting against my cock.

Liz must have been so turned on because in only a short time she stopped her thrusting, tensed up and started her tell tale short gasps that only happen when she is having an orgasm. I was nearly ready myself and withdrew grabbed my slippery dick and shucked myself off, spewing my spunk across her back and butt.

I'm pretty sure that we both came well before the girls we were watching. Since they were so engaged in each other it made it easy to back away from their beach and retreat to our original spot. I did manage to snap off a couple of pictures of the scene to remind us of this incredible erotic experience.

Walking behind my wife I could see my cum dripping slowly down her back and into the crack of her ass. It made it difficult not to keep a hard on. She didn't do anything to wipe it off even as we walked back on to the beach where our gear was left. Taking my hand she pulled me into the water where we gently bobbed in the light waves to cool off and wash off the sticky reminder of an erotic scene.