St. Paul's Catholic School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon tried his best to make this the best fucking orgasm this futa ever had. Cynthias constant kisses and ball suckling apparently helped a great deal because very soon Mikala was Cumming huge cumshots. Simon just barely managed to get the tip out of his mouth just in time, but seeing Cynthias eagerly lean in to catch some on her tongue, Simon followed suit.

The cum went mostly in their mouths with a long sticky strand hitting Simon in the cheek. He held it as it was with his mouth open showing the cum there and looked at Cynthia. She had just finished swallowing the amount of load she had caught and smiled at Simon.

When she saw he still had the cum in his mouth her smile grew wider. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the cum from his cheek, before turning his head and looking him straight in the eyes and stuck her tongue in his mouth.

They swirled their tongues together mixing Mikala's semen between them before pulling away with a strand of saliva still connecting their mouths.

With a second heartfelt kiss Cynthias said "I love you"

They boh looked up as Mikala asked who wants to go first. Cynthias fidgeted clearly wanting to know how it felt to be stretched by that huge cock but then she looked at Simon. "I really want you to see futas the way I do" with a meaningful look at him Simon gulped and nodded "I'll do it" he said. Cynthia clapped her hands softly in delight and looked apologetically at Mikala "personally I like to go without a condom. I love the feeling of cum inside me. Maybe next time we can try" she said this as Simon, unsure exactly what to do, lay on the carpet with his legs tucked under him and his ass in the air and his face nearly touching the floor.

Cynthias got behind him "we gotta lube you up otherwise it might hurt like hell"

Simon asked "lube? We don't have any- whoa!!" He nearly raised his voice as Cynthia began giving him a rim job, lubing his ass with her tongue while Mikala stood over them watching.

She started licking around the hole at first then shoved her tongue in and swirled it around. When she was satisfied that his ass was sufficiently wet she gave it a playful slap causing him to yelp slightly. She then crawled to in front of him and sat down while spreading her legs wide and pushed his face into her cunt "make me cum like you always do" She moaned as Simon got to work to keep his mind off Mikala's huge cock that would penetrate him at any moment.

Cynthia let out a low moan and kept her eyes in constant contact with Mikala's "what are you waiting for hotshot? Make him enjoy it as much as I do"

Meanwhile in the teachers lounge, Miss Keweed was preparing a cup of tea in the empty room when Miss Eleanor silently walked in and stared at the other woman's ass. She locked the door and strode silently to the unwitting Miss Keweed, her futa cock stiffening under her dress

Mikala turned to Cynthia. "White girl, stop telling me what to do." Cynthia, a bit surprised yet enamored, smiled at Mikala.

Mikala got on her knees upon the floor and licked two of her fingers. She placed them inside of Simon, moving them in and out. Getting him warmed up to get ready for her. She then leaned forward and proceeded to gently place her condom cover cock inside. The sight of Simon and Cynthia working together to swallow her load, and then kissing one another was a pretty intense watch. She was glad she invited the two of them to the library.

With her round bosoms pressed against Simon's back, with her left arm under his neck in a choke hold almost, Mikala began to buck her hips, long deep strokes. She heard Simon hiss a bit and she could feel his ass was tight, which made it more pleasurable for her. She nippled on his right ear, grunting into it upon working his ass.

Mikala watched Simon do his best to orally please Cynthia. It was a bit difficult though because now and then he stopped. Her movements were slow in the beginning. Doing her best to do all she could, swirling her hips and even pulling out so far that the tip of the head was the only thing still in the ass. She then slammed back in and decided to keep up that routine for the entirety.

She was pounding his ass so hard, his cheeks fluttered underneath her and she was sure someone would eventually hear them. His ass was just so tight against her. It was like he never got fucked in the ass. Hina seemed to really like him yet it was Mikala who took his cheery. Mikala bit Simon's ear in a possessive animalistic way. Claiming her mark, maybe.

The bell rung for lunch/classes to be over. Mikala couldn't be late for class. If she was then she wouldn't be able to start the volleyball games. Faster, her hips moved, her leg becoming cramped in the process. She hated she wasn't fully able to enjoy this fuck. She rolled her eyes and even moaned a whimper just thinking about it. She leaned up on her hands. Her legs started to shake. She was going to roar, her ass jiggling of the onslaught of the orgasm that was about to rage through her body. Drool dripped from her mouth onto Simon's back.

"Raaaaaawwwwww!" Mikala yelled out, not caring who heard her. Her semen filled the condom, blowing it up like a balloon. When she finally slowed her movement and attempted to pull out, the condom nearly came off, like a dog's knot.

Pop

Mikala stood up, the condom practically falling off her cock but she took it off and tied it in a knot. She pulled her shorts up, and tucked her shirt in. The condom went into her backpack. As she looked down at her cell phone, she saw dozens of text messages. They were from her ex girlfriend, Cici, a Hispanic/Asian mixed girl. Mikala rolled her eyes.

"Yo, y'all I gotta get to class." She said to them.

Mikala was so in thought with Cici, she didn't even know if Cynthia had cum from the oral. She'll find out later. She had to get to class then later after practice, meet up with Cici. Simon braced himself for what was to come. This was his first time taking something up the ass that wasn't Cynthias finger. At first he relaxed a little upon feeling something enter him. He mistook Mikalas fingers for her and thought that it might not be so bad. These hopes were immediately shattered as Mikala shoved the head of her cock in and Simon nearly screamed. To stop him Cynthia grabbed his face and pressed it as best she could into her pussy, all the while she cooed and murmured soothing words to him "there there baby, take it like a good boy." Over and over.

As Mikala started to pick up the pace and spread his anus wide he tried to focus on Cynthias pussy to take his mind off of it. First he started as he always did, by circling her opening in regular wide loops with his tongue causing her to moan.

But as Mikala began to get into a rythem of pulling nearly all the way out and then slamming it back in he found himself pulled back and thrust forward repeatedly, causing his nose and outstretched tongue to bury itself in her pussy over and over before pulling away wetter than before.

Cynthia for her part became mesmerised by Mikalas strokes and switched from soothing and encouraging Simon, to egging him on and encouraging Mikala. First she would whisper harshly down at Simon between her legs "that's it bitch boy, take that cock, take it all and feel every bit of pleasure I feel" She then switched to encouraging Mikala to go faster "that's it Mikala, stretch him wide open. Make him wish that was a pussy. Make him beg for your cock" she maintained eye contact with Mikala throughout the rest of the intense, rough pounding. Her breathing growing more rapid with each of Mikalas thrusts.

When Mikala reached her climax, Cynthia shuddered at the animalistic sound of it and squirmed into Simon's open mouth. Simon couldn't believe the feeling. It was as if his entire body had just been made into the world's best fleshlight and Mikala was taking full advantage of it. He dared not move his ass when the bell rang, afraid that his body would give out because of the intense pleasure it had received.

Cynthia looked at Mikalas cum filled condom with longing and let out a sad moan as it was tossed into the bag. She had been hoping for a treat, or at least a chance to use that cum on Simon. As Mikala left Simon attempted to get up but Cynthia forces his head back down "we're already late for class. May as well finish the job" Simon got to work cleaning her pussy deep with his tongue as Cynthia lay back and enjoyed the sensation with her eyes closed.

Meanwhile Miss Eleanor was busy in the break room stuffing her 10 inch cock balls deep into Miss Keweed. So deep in fact that her balls stretched against their sack as they were pressed against the moaning woman's thighs. The rapid pounding of Miss Keweed's pussy causing slapping sounds to echo throughout the room. And moan was the only thing she could do, as Miss Eleanor had taken the woman's panties and shoved them into her mouth to stifle her. She liked her fuck holes quiet.

When the bell rang Miss Eleanor swore and pulled out of Miss Keweed all at once and made the woman almost collapse. Miss Eleanor didn't care. She wiped her unsatisfied cock on Miss Keweed's ass cheeks "gotta go teach a lesson to those brats. Fuck I'm so backed up I could fill a mug to the brim" she briefly considered doing just that then thought better of it, she lived to be punctual and tidy.

She straightened her white buttoned blouse and short black vest over it as well as her knee length hip hugging skirt and her tights. She brushed aside a few dark blonde strands of hair and adjusted her bun. Without even looking back at the gasping and moaning Miss Keweed she marched out.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING HERE?!" demanded an angry voice, shocking Simon and Cynthia out of their until then pleasurable experience. They looked at the trembling librarian who was staring bug eyed at the two students. "And look at the mess you've made over the carpet" sure enough the carpet was covered with a tapestry of various bodily fluid including Mikalas cum, Cynthias cum, Simon's cum which he didn't even remember releasing when Mikala fucked him, as well as Mikalas spit and some blood from where she had bit Simon.

The two tries their best to put themselves in some semblance of order, which was more difficult for Simon as he had to arrange his uniform with his ass still feeling as thought it were gaping.

The librarian grabbed them by the wrists and dragged them out of the library.

When they cam across Miss Eleanor in he hall the librarian said "ah good. She know how to deal with you. Oh Miss Eleanor" she called out causing the teacher to snap around with military precision.

The librarian held the two sudents in front of the teacher "I caught these two...these...these perverts performing sexual acts in the library" Simon immediately tried to speak "we can explain please-" the librarian cut him off with a slap to the wrist but in that time Miss Eleanor caught a smell that made her cock throb. Futa cum. It was all over these two. Especially their breaths.

Miss Eleanor gave a very predatory grin "no worries. I'll take them from here" and with that she placed a hand on each of their shoulders and led them down the hall to an empty class room.

It was a good thing Mikala high tailed it out of the library when she did. While she was entering the elevator, the librarian followed by her assistants were exiting. She blushed and put her head down; they must have heard her roar.

Once in the hallway, she ran to her next class. The late bell signifying she was indeed late for her next period. Not too late because she managed to get inside of the anatomy class just before the teacher closed the door. She went to the back of the class and sat down next to Hina, taking a deep sigh.

"Were you with Miss. K, again?" Hina asked.

Mikala shook her head and laughed. "Nope, in the library with Cynthia and Simon...he let me in."

Hina nearly flipped out of her chair. "What!" She whispered, upset Mikala was able to get him in the ass but she wasn't. Mikala was barely even into boys; the only time she really went for them was when she was really horny or was watching them preform some type of act. Still, Hina sat back in her chair. While the teacher started talking, Hina whispered to her friend once more. "Yo, Cici is really wanting to talk to you."

Mikala rolled her eyes. She placed her hand on her crotch and pulled her organs down. She put her uniform on a bit awkward, and now her groin was a bit disheveled. She also remembered she had the condom in her backpack. She had to get rid of it before it popped and oozed out all of that cum.

"Listen." Mikala started. "I'll hit Cici up after school. I'll tell her I'll stop by her house tomorrow and wait up in her treehouse." The truth was Cici wanted something more serious; whereas, Mikala wanted something more casual. The chances of them going to the same college was slim. Mikala already had her school picked out but Cici hadn't even started applying yet. She was also a wealthy, rich brat like most of them were and would more than likely work within her families' law firm.

The day went on as usual. Mikala went to her classes and then afterwards, went to volley ball practice along with Hina. When they got into the locker room to undress, Marina came up to them.

"Hey, think we can get another gang bang going on this weekend?" She asked.

"Hmmm..." Both girls said.

"I'm meeting up with Cici tomorrow."

"We can try for Simon and Cynthia again. Simon seems down for it." Hina suggested, also wanting to still fuck him as well.

"Cynthia's pussy is loose. She needs a break so it can get tight again. I wanna virgin or something." Marina laughed.

"What about Simon's ex girlfriend?" Mikala suggested. "They only dated for a couple of months. I don't know if she's a virgin but her hole is tight, I bet." Mikala turned to Hina. "Do you think you can ask Simon if he'll introduced us to Lori?"

Hina shook her head then popped her hip. "I'll ask Cynthia and then she'll ask Simon. Simon will do anything for Cynthia. Plus Cynthia can film it."

The futa girls all gathered around to discuss the details prior to going to volleyball practice. They were excited for the weekend and couldn't wait for the day to end. Plus Mikala still had to meet up with Cici on Friday.