Stable Hand Services Owner's Wife

Story Info
Woman tells stable hand husband doesn't eat pussy.
1.2k words
3.78
27.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

"My husband thinks oral sex is disgusting," I said as I stretched out on the bed on my back with my legs parted and my knees bent, my dress still on and my panties pulled to the side. "He thinks it's nasty."

"Royal idiot," Jake said, his head between my legs, his mouth covering my pussy. "Pussy is the sweetest thing a man can ever eat."

"You eat pussy so well," I said. "You must practice a lot."

He raised his head and smiled. "I love what I do, and doing it to you, a royal who's man doesn't like pussy, is a labor of love. You just lay back and enjoy, Madame. I'll take care of everything. You just spread those lovely legs and let me guide you through a journey to heaven. Your Highness, you taste wonderful."

I put my head back and sighed, leaving my legs spread wide and my eyes closed, my top teeth over my lower lip. "Oh yes," I cooed. "That's it. Like that. Fantastic."

"His Highness doesn't do this to you?" he asked incredulous, removing my panties completely.

"Never has," I said with a sigh. "Not once."

"The man's a fool," he said with distain. He separated my labia with two fingers and inserted his tongue between them, pushing it as far as he could reach into me, hooking it at the end to retrieve some flavor. My breath caught in a gasp and I pulled my shoulders up and tightened my body. He then moved to my clitoris and mashed his tongue down on it, pressing hard against my tiny nub. I then felt his tongue move away from my clit, down my labia, to the tiny fissure at my anus. He circled the entrance, then pushed into my backdoor with a stiff tongue. "Oh God," I said as he forced his way deeper.

Rapid fire eruptions. Dizziness. My head spun. Pleasure grabbed me. Thunder. Quaking. Roaring. I reached down and found the top of his head and wrapped my fingers in his hair. "Eat me, baby," I shouted. He pushed harder. I tensed, tightened my entire body. His tongue made circles around my anus and I shouted his name, called out somebody's name and I wasn't sure whose. I wasn't sure I even knew what his name was. I may have gotten it wrong, but I yelled a name anyway.

He kept his tongue moving and I heard him chuckle. It was warm and electric, and I gasped and moaned. "Your mouth is wonderful," I yelled. His tongue went back to my pussy and I begged for him to keep eating me, to keep pushing his tongue deep into me, and I tightened the muscles in my cunt, mashed my pussy against his face, and I moved my hips up and down across his mouth, rubbing his lips against my slit.

The sensation was wonderful and I moaned and cried out, telling him to keep it up, to keep eating me. He did just that and I kept groaning and cooing, whimpering and begging, pleading for him to keep pleasuring me with his mouth, his lips, his tongue, and his fingers.

He works in the stables, tending the royal horses. We chatted and he told me he could make me a happy woman. I asked him how and he merely smiled, saying he was an oral specialist. He said he specialized in making women happy. Just like that, straight out, without beating around the bush (no pun intended), he just says, "I'd like to give you oral pleasure." I said my husband doesn't do that, and he says, "He's crazy." He said any man who doesn't eat pussy doesn't like women, and I tell him I probably agree. I said I'd like to see how skilled he really is.

My husband was away and I called down to the stables and asked for him to sent up to my room. When he got there he did not waste time, taking me over to the bed and helping me onto the mattress, sitting me against the headboard, positioning me with my knees up and my legs wide apart. Then without wasting a moment, he lifted my dress and pushed my panties to the side. I barely got my legs open. It's been so long since I had a man's mouth at my pussy, I can't even remember and I looked down at him and grinned. I shouldn't be doing this, I told myself, but a girl has to look after herself once in a while. It felt so fucking good, I can't even say.

He is right. He really is good at eating pussy, and mine needs eating really, really badly. When my husband gets home tonight he'll asked me how my day was and I'll tell him okay, but inside I'll remember this and think if was fucking fantastic. My handsome oral specialist then pursed his lips over my sensitive button and began to hum, moving his head quickly back and forth as he did, sending bolts of electricity and lightning charging through my pussy. My breath came up short and I gasped, feeling shock waves shooting through me from my cunt to the back of my head.

When I felt him stop his lips kissed my clitoris and I muttered that I loved his mouth on my sweet pussy. "You are a musician when it comes to eating pussy," I said with a sigh. He agreed and said it came from years of practice. :"How many pussies have you practiced on?" I asked.

"Hundreds," he said. "My lips have literally been on hundreds of cunts over the years. You can probably tell, I love pussies."

"It shows," I said holding my eyes closed and biting on my lower lip. "I'm happy to join your society. Exhausted by pleasure, I relaxed and dozed, and later was awakened by his gentle tongue caressing the length of my puffy slit. His tender laps up and down my pussy caused me to relax and sigh. "Such a wonderful tongue," I said.

*******

"Since my husband does not chose to pleasure me, as you have so aptly done today, would you care to have the job?" I asked with a smile, looking between my legs at his smiling face, glistening with my sexual moisture.

"It would pleasure me to serve this royal pussy, your highness," he said as he looked at me between my thighs.

"You have the job," I said, "for life. No one else will pleasure this pussy from now on. You are now the royal pussy eater extraordinaire. I proclaim it. From this day forward."

From that day forward he came to my room at about the same time every day and put his mouth were my panties usually are, but not during those times because he took them off of me. He would remove them quickly, wasting no time, then he'd pleasure me with his talented lips and tongue. He'd eat me every day and my ladies would made sure I was not to be bothered. They knew I was being pleasured and they'd giggle and grin and they'd share a look between each other.

I made sure there was time each day for me to be pleasured by the stable hand, and I'd spend the evening with a satisfied smile and a contented attitude. It was an arrangement that seemed to work for everyone. My husband did not have to do anything he did not like doing, even with his devoted bride, and his wife was kept busy every afternoon with her intimate friend from the stables enjoying pleasures her husband did not like to give.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers