Dad’s Insatiable Hot-Wife

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife story.
16.1k words
3.66
28.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DAD'S INSATIABLE HOT-WIFE by Andrew1968

All of the characters in this story are aged 18 or over.

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. Please be aware of that. It is a stepmother/stepson themed fantasy. The story features a relationship between a promiscuous older woman and naïve younger male.

The cast of characters in this story are.

Susan: a beautiful 40 year old hot-wife

John: Susan's adoring, but cuckolded husband

Matt: John's 21 year old son and Susan's stepson

I will, as always, delete any rude and useless comments and routinely discard any rude and useless email.

I hope people who enjoy cuckolding/hot-wife related stories enjoy this one.

********

PART ONE -- YOU'RE GONNA BE DREAMING OF ME TONIGHT

"Oooh, it's from Daniel," Susan exclaimed, after checking the tag on the beautifully wrapped gift, then hugging the gift to her chest, and then spinning around in circles.

"Who's Daniel," Matt silently mouthed at his father John, while his stepmother continued to spin around in circles in front of him.

"Who knows," John muttered, shrugging his shoulders, "I can't keep up with them all."

"You know very well who Daniel is," Susan stated, as she stopped spinning and collapsed into the lounge next to her stepson, Matt. "I told you all about him. I met him last week at the grocery store. He took me out last weekend. It was our first date, remember, darling? You're my husband -- you should at least remember who I'm sleeping with."

Matt burst into laughter and Susan joined in. She nudged Matt in the ribs with her elbow. John just yawned.

"Is he the tall black guy I caught coming out of our bedroom a few days ago," Susan's husband asked her with a grin, "or is he some other tall black guy?"

"Who," Matt asked his father, scratching his head.

"I don't know," John said, shrugging again. "I just remember he was a really noisy, but then again most of them get really noisy when they're behind closed doors with Mrs. 'I can't keep my hands off you.'"

Matt grinned. Susan gasped.

"Don't listen to a word your father says, Matt," Susan stated. "Your father is well aware of whom I'm meeting and whom I'm dating. He's keeping a track of all of them for me. He is, after all, coordinating all my dates for me. He also knows that the young black man, who he caught coming out of the main bedroom a few days ago is named Ben and not Daniel."

John shrugged again. He lifted the cup of coffee he was drinking to his lips and sipped it.

"Oh, what a sweet guy that Ben is," Susan said with a soft dreamy sigh, "he's so beautiful and so thoughtful, just like you, my darling Matt. He was great in bed as well, as I'm sure you would be, Matt honey, at least after some practice with someone much older than you are."

Matt grinned at his stepmother. Susan smiled back. He felt red and hot in the face. She laughed at him. She reached out and preened him with her fingers.

"Oh my gosh, Matt, you're so cute!"

"Uh oh," John said, smiling at his son, "watch out for your stepmother, bud."

Susan gasped. Matt grinned again.

"Now don't you listen to your father, Matt," Susan said. "He's just jealous. He's not young and handsome like you are, Matt."

John pretended to gag. He play acted sticking his index finger down his throat and throwing up. Susan shook her head at him.

Matt's face grew even redder. Matt burst into laughter. Susan turned back to Matt. She began laughing as well. John shrugged. He yawned. He drank more coffee.

"Oh my God, okay, let's get this thing unwrapped," Susan said, still clutching the gift in her lap.

John finished his cup of coffee. He stepped forward. Susan carefully tore at the pieces of sticky tape holding the beautiful package together. Matt watched her slim fingers pick and rip.

"Oh my God, Sue, just tear the whole thing open," John encouraged.

"No way, John," Susan whined, "I want to keep this wrapping paper. It's so beautiful."

"What, are you going to use it again on another present for someone else?"

"Oh my God, John," Susan muttered in response, while shaking her head.

John winked at his son. Susan rolled her eyes.

Susan finally tore the last piece of sticky tape. She ran her fingers along the edges of the gleaming golden paper. She opened the gift.

"Oh my," Susan whispered, reaching in, lifting a piece of lingerie out and holding it up to the light, "how beautiful, how exquisite!"

Matt's eyes grew wide. He softly bit his bottom lip. The clothing his stepmother was holding up and examining was a soft pink color. Matt noticed it was a short sheer dress with smooth shiny satin and lace pieces included. It was beautiful, just as Susan said it was.

"And here are the matching bottoms," Susan said, picking out a tiny pink g-string and holding it up to the light.

"Oh boy," Matt whispered, while Susan grinned and looked at Matt out of the corner of her eye.

"Nice hey, John," Susan whispered, "what a delicious gift. I've only dated Daniel once. We haven't even slept together yet. I guess he wants me to wear this when we do on our second date."

"Oh yeah, definitely," John whispered, running his eyes over the sexy lingerie and imagining his wife wearing it.

"Are you jealous, John," Susan asked her husband with a smile.

"Do you have to ask, Susan," John replied.

"I think not, and what do you think, my sweet darling," Susan asked, turning to Matt.

"It's so beautiful, just like you," Matt said. "You would look so perfect in that."

"You're so sweet, Matt honey," Susan said with a grin, before leaning in and kissing her stepson's cheek with a loud smack. "You're just a darling; I really could just eat you up!"

Susan turned and grinned at her husband. John pretended to gag again. He play acted sticking his index finger down his throat and throwing up again. Susan shook her head at him. She continued smiling at him.

"Ignore him, Matt, he's just jealous. Daniel's going to get to see me in these. Daniel's going to get to take these off me and not your father and that drives your father crazy with envy, I'm afraid, doesn't it John."

John shook his head. He sighed. He shook his head again. He was softly muttering under his breath. He turned and walked towards the kitchen with his empty cup and saucer. Matt watched him go. He felt suddenly uncomfortable, but it quickly passed. He was drawn back to Susan. She placed her hand on his leg and ran it along his thigh. She sat in closer to him. Matt felt a thrill of excitement run through him.

"Let's see what else Daniel's given me," Susan whispered, softly smiling at Matt, putting the pink lingerie down on the lounge next to her.

Susan took her hand off Matt's leg. She reached in and pulled out another piece of lingerie. It was bright red and entirely made of lace. It was a one piece teddy. Susan held it up to the light.

"Oh boy, you can see straight through it," Susan whispered, "God, how sexy. Do you think Daniel will like seeing me in this, Matt?"

"Yeah mom, I mean Susan," Matt softly said, running his wide eyes over the red lace, trying to use his hands to cover up the hard bulge, which was starting to develop in his shorts.

Susan leant in. She put her hand on his leg again. She ran her palm up Matt's thigh. Her hand was just two inches from her stepson's cock. She noticed his hard on. He was still trying to cover it from sight.

"Move your hands, Matt," Susan softly said. "I don't want you to hide it from me."

"Sure okay," Matt responded, removing his hands from his crotch.

Matt jumped as he watched Susan gazing at it. He grinned. She grinned and watched it for a long moment. Susan whispered in his ear. She finished her words by softly breathing inside him.

"And would you like to see me in this sexy thing, Matt?"

Matt laughed. Susan continued.

"I mean I am twice your age and I am married to your father, but still - wouldn't you like to see me in this teddy? It leaves very little to the imagination, don't you think, yeah...?"

Matt was tongue tied for a second.

"Hmmm," Susan softly prompted him, before taking her hand off his thigh, stroking her stepson's neck, leaning in, kissing the edge of her stepson's ear lobe and making him shiver. "Well, what do you think, Matt?"

"Yes Susan. I would love to," Matt admitted. "I would love to see you in that."

"Well good stuff, Matt," Susan said, picking up her lingerie and wrapping it back up inside the golden paper, standing up, turning and then offering her hand to her stepson. "You can watch me put these on. You should grab your camera, honey and take some shots of me. I'll send them to Daniel to get him all warmed up for our second date this Friday."

"Wow, sure okay," Matt said, abruptly standing up with a grin and a hot face.

Susan took Matt's hand in hers.

"John, Matt and I are going to the bedroom," Susan called out. "He's going to take some shots of me wearing Daniel's sexy present. I'm going to send the photo's to Daniel. I'm not going to have time to pick the kids up from school. I know it's your day off, but can you go and get them. Maybe take them for ice cream afterwards? There's no need to rush back home."

John wandered back out of the kitchen. He smiled at his happy looking son and his seductive wife.

"Sure, go for it," John said, picking up his car keys from the coffee table, "Yep, I'll get those trouble makers and fill them with ice cream - have fun you two."

"Oh we will, John, don't worry about that," Susan softly said, before whisking John's son away, "c'mon you."

John left the house. He heard his wife's soft laughter as he pulled the front door closed behind him. John grinned and shook his head. John wondered how long it would be before Susan finally started sleeping with her stepson. Matt was 21 years old. He was handsome. He was just her type and Matt, despite his loyalty to his father, was clearly infatuated with his 40 year old stepmom. Susan wanted Matt and Matt wanted Susan. John knew how aggressive his wife could get, but thought Matt might still need a push from his dad anyway.

"Why did I end up marrying you, my venomous darling, my beautiful minx," John whispered to himself, shaking his head and smiling as he drove towards the school where the two 5 year olds were waiting, "did I marry you, just so I could watch you bed my only son."

John knew the answer to his softly put question. He loved and adored Susan. She was vain. She was self-centered. She was amoral and addicted to pleasure and money, but she was his one true love. She was unforgettable and irreplaceable. Susan was John's beloved even though she had been openly carrying on affairs for years in front of all their family and friends. John and Susan's marriage was so bizarre -- everyone agreed - but it was the way they both wanted it -- everybody else just had to deal with it.

John clearly remembered how it all got started. He remembered that first fateful moment at the very start of their honeymoon. He remembered it so well. John and Susan were sitting together in first class, on a flight to the Caribbean. The two of them had only exchanged their marriage vows 12 hours earlier. John remembered Susan in his arms, his lips in her long fine brown hair as they flew south over the Atlantic. John loved Susan so much. He spent that first part of their flight holding her sexy body in his arms, softly stroking her beautiful face with his fingers and gently kissing her lips. They talked intimately as the plane cruised through the silver cloud cover.

John noticed his beautiful new wife exchanging looks with a younger Middle Eastern man who was sitting directly parallel to the newlyweds in the next row across. At first John ignored it. Susan was a flirt and she was always talking to younger men and they always talked to her. But then the Middle Eastern man, whom Susan was exchanging looks with, stood up and left his seat. He actually got up out of his seat and walked across the aisle to where John and Susan were sitting together.

"Excuse me," the Middle Eastern man said, standing in front of John and Susan, and addressing John, "do you mind if we swap seats?"

"Sorry," John said, blinking, turning and looking at both Susan and the young man.

"I would like to sit next to your wife and talk to her. I want to swap seats with you, please."

John gasped. Susan's dark eyes lit up. She turned and looked at her husband with a grin. John was speechless for a moment. John looked at his beautiful new wife. She was looking at him. Susan didn't say anything, but John got the impression that Susan would be okay with him changing seats.

"Well, I'm not sure," John said.

"Please," the young Middle Eastern man insisted.

John couldn't believe the balls on this good looking male. He was at least 15 years younger than Susan was and 25 years younger than John was. He was a handsome guy with olive skin, beautiful eyes and a soft and sensitive mouth. He just stood there waiting for John to get up and move seats. Nobody said a word. Susan and the young man gazed at each other with a smile. They turned and watched John and waited for John to say something. All John had to do was say no and surely the young Middle Eastern man would have returned to his seat.

John however said nothing. The good looking young man just stood there waiting and refusing to go away. Susan was watching her husband. She was waiting for an answer.

"John," Susan finally prompted him, with a grin.

"For sure," John softly said, removing his arm from his beautiful 35 year old woman and slowly standing up. "I don't mind if you sit with my wife. It might be nice to get a different view."

"Thank you for accommodating me," the Middle Eastern man said.

Susan smiled at the Middle Eastern man. Her dark eyes sparkled. She slowly ran her fingers through her hair. John stepped past the young male. John walked across the aisle and sat down in the empty seat where the Middle Eastern guy had sat. The young man took John's place next to Susan. She sat up. She faced him as he sat down next to her. She was grinning at him.

"Wow, I'm impressed -- that was a ballsy move," Susan said to the Middle Eastern guy who sat down next to her, making sure her new husband overheard her. "He just caved in and scurried off with his tail between his legs. You're definitely the bigger man on this occasion. What's your name, darling?"

It really was as simple as that, John remembered as he drove to pick up the children from school. A young man had approached with the intention of taking his beautiful bride from him and John had just agreed. John just stood up. He walked across the aisle and sat down in someone else's seat while another man sat down with Susan. John felt humiliated, belittled and deprived of his female. John also felt excited though. He just couldn't help himself. His beautiful wife's put down as he gave up his seat and let someone else have it only turned him on even more. Susan's comments were like icing on the cake.

John remembered sitting in the strange seat on the plane. He recalled pulling out a magazine and trying to read it. He remembered trying to watch a movie on the console in front of him. It was impossible to just put Susan and the guy, who introduced himself to her as Ari, out of his mind. John could hear the two of them together. The two of them were just four or five feet away from John so their soft words and their rippling laughter floated across to him. Their whispered conversation tormented him and excited him. Their gentle laughter provoked him and delighted him.

John picked the children up from school. He drove them to the ice cream parlor instead of going home. The kids were excited by the idea of sweets so there was no problem there. John didn't want to disturb his wife and his son. It was important that Matt have a real chance with his beautiful stepmother. It was essential that John get out of the way so Susan and Matt could figure out their feelings for each other and get together if they decided to.

John's continued to remember that fateful flight 5 years ago. John turned his head more than a few times to observe his wife and Ari together. It was the most beautiful thing to watch. Ari and Susan had an arm around each other. Their legs were touching. They were looking into each other's eyes and they were talking softly together as they sipped champagne. John could still catch their words even though they were talking quietly. Susan was asking Ari about himself. She was taking the time to get to know him better. Ari was asking Susan about her life.

"Are you okay over there, darling," Susan asked her husband, at one stage, with a smile, noticing him staring at her and the young male she was with. "I hope you're not too lonely?"

Ari turned his head and grinned at John. He turned back to Susan.

"I'm good, Sue, I'm fine," John softly said, "I love you, honey."

"I love you too, darling," Susan mouthed silently at John, before turning back to Ari again and putting her husband out of her mind.

An air flight attendant offered John an alcoholic drink and he took one. Knocking back whiskey was the way to go as he watched his wife out of the corner of his eye.

It was only a matter of time. It was later in the flight. John pulled out the magazine and then instantly shoved it away. John turned his head. He looked across at Susan and Ari. He gasped. He raised his drink to his lips. He gulped it. His cock grew even harder in his pants. John's wife was kissing Ari. It was the most amazing moment. John was on his honeymoon. He hadn't even reached his destination yet and his new wife was kissing another man.

John couldn't help himself. He just stared at the two lovers. It was just so entrancing and so intoxicating. Ari was slowly running his fingers through Susan's hair. She was stroking his chest with her hand. Their lips were connected. Their mouths moved softly and smoothly together. Their lips slipped and their tongues slid. John could hear the sounds of their smacking kisses and their heavy breathing.

"I think you just lost your wife, buddy," an older man sitting next to John said. "That kid's going to be in there tonight, without a doubt, unless you do something."

There was no response. John ignored the man sitting next to him. John was absorbed in what he was seeing. Susan was becoming more and more excited. At one stage John watched as Ari began to work on Susan's neck and ear with his lips. Susan actually opened her eyes and gazed across the aisle at her husband. She smiled at him. He beamed back. She looked so happy. She was so pleased with herself. Then Ari moved his head and hit a particularly sensitive spot on Susan's neck and Susan slowly closed her eyes and her jaw dropped. For a second John thought he was going to cum in his pants.

"Aren't you going to put a stop to it, young fella, that kid is taking your female from you," the old man sitting next to John asked. "I can go over there and sort it out if you want?"

"No, don't you say anything and don't you do anything, buddy," John hissed at his neighbor. "Just mind your damned business, please!"

It was the most bizarre flight. Finally it ended. John was standing with Susan and Ari once they got through customs. They were standing near the exit doors to the international terminal. Susan had an arm around the good looking young Middle Eastern man and he had his arm around Susan. John was standing opposite to the couple.

"I'm joining Ari in his hotel suite, John," Susan firmly announced. "That's just the way it's going to be, I'm afraid. I'm going to be spending my time here with him. I know this is our honeymoon, but..."

"It's okay, Susan, I don't have a problem with that," John said, interrupting his wife and making it easy for Susan and Ari to be together. "Will you call me to let me know you're safe and sound?"