All Comments on 'Stable Hand Services Owner's Wife'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Whore is just one more mare to the stable hand.

DrPopeDrPopeabout 2 years ago

Why are you churning out these poor quality rewrites of the same type of story over and over again…. I feel embarrassed for you. Try and write something more original and substantive. Your actual writing isn’t that terrible so if you actually put some thought and time into it you might be able to write something good.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

If a man doesn’t take care of business, he shouldn’t be surprised when someone else does.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great!

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

Forget negative comments. 5 stars. This story was funny. Why?? Darn if I know. Just hit my funny bone.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here we go again. Quantity over quality.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, always the same problem, the idiots just don't want to die out. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author still writes to much crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One idiot wrote this story is funny, but he doesn't know why? And of course the cunt cuck 26thNCuck approves garbage. What else is new?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This author fits right in with the 90% of others that post in Loving Wives. Cucks and their whore wives. Yep, fits right in. Of course the cucks will rant and rave, like they do with all cuck stories. Disgusting lot, but then it's difficult to remove the stench of garbage.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

The worst writing, best trolling garbage stories from another gay man.

Keep it up and all your stories MAY total 5 stars combined.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021about 2 years ago

Well, if it ain’t more drivel from the “James Patterson” of erotic fiction!!!!

erectus123erectus123about 2 years ago

rather boring and contrived

QuarterWaterQuarterWaterabout 2 years ago

i like stories of women getting pleasure but needs more to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...