All Comments on 'Stacey the Lover'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
outstanding

How this author can write! Fresh, tingling, passionate, and always engaging, his stories are outstanding in every way. X-Factor has a real talent for words, and a marvelous ability to weave disparate elements into a story that never drags and is never repetitive. This reviewer strongly agrees with the author's suggestion that Stacy the Temptress be read before this series. Indeed, this reviewer would go further and strongly suggest that the reader should read the entire Charmaine/Danny saga, in order to properly understand and fully appreciate each individual story. As one who has read them all with great satisfaction and pleasure, this reviewer suggests reading the Charmaine/Danny stories in the following order, prior to the Stacy the Lover series: Loyalty, Never Heard of It; Leslie's Demise; What Time Do You Get Off?; Stacey the Temptress; Charmaine's Infidelity; Nick, or Dean; Fiery Redhead; About Lust and Vengeance; Persistency Pays; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Outside the Office; and Inside the Office. Of course, Stacy the Lover is not the end of this epic novel, and is followed by Stacy the Nympho, Stacy the Mistress, and Stacey the Sinner. However, even better would be to read the stories as follows: Stacey the Nympho; Infidelity Revisited; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Stacey the Mistress; Stacey the Sinner; A Vacation to Remember; Lucky with the Landlords; Anahita; and, finally Reunion_Charmaine & Danny. This order is ENTIRELY the SUGGESTION of this reviewer and NOT the author, but this reviewer finds that the real depth of the main characters, and reasons for all the events that happen, are best understood if ALL these stories are read. The Charmaine/Danny saga is a magnificent work, in every respect, an achievement that few authors can hope to come close to, of which Stacey the Lover Chapter One is just one small part. Five stars.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

Great comment, thank you!

Not a bad order. Leslie's Demise is actually about Danny's girlfriend prior to Charmaine and even prior to Erin (1st Affair series). Not really key to the overall epic. But could be enjoyed for context. Very rough writing there, originally written as nearly a teenager, in fact. But the rest of your suggested order seems about right, though it's been so long I would need to read them myself to be absolutely certain

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES