All Comments on 'Stacey the Sinner Ch. 2'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ongoing drama intensifies

The ongoing drama of the Danny/Charmaine saga intensifies in this chapter, and reveals even more the character of Danny, and makes stark the status of his relationship with Charmaine, his heretofore quasi-girlfriend. Unlike Charmaine, Danny is no mere victim of seduction; he is rather, seen in a far less innocent light than Charmaine. This is apparent to those readers who do not read the Charmaine stories in isolation, but take the time to read all the stories in this epic saga. For this reviewer, it is best to read these stories in the following order: Leslie's Demise; Loyalty, Never Heard of It; What Time Do You Get Off?; Stacey the Temptress; Charmaine's Infidelity; Nick, or Dean; Fiery Redhead; About Lust and Vengeance; Persistency Pays; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Outside the Office; Inside the Office; Stacey the Lover; Stacey the Nympho; Infidelity Revisited; My Girlfriend's Best Friend; Stacey the Mistress; Stacey the Sinner; A Vacation to Remember; Lucky with the Landlords; Anahita; and, finally Reunion_Charmaine & Danny. This suggestion is SOLELY that of this reviewer, NOT the author, but this reviewer is convinced that reading the entire saga, and in this order, gives a better insight into the psychology of the main characters, their actions, the event that surround them, and in the development of the overall plot. While many of these stories may seem like stand-along stories, they cannot be properly appreciated or understood if read that way. Read in the context of the saga as a whole, the individual stories acquire a greater depth of meaning, and the reader acquires an enriched reading experience. As for this particular chapter, Stacey the Sinner Ch. 2, it fully deserves a Five star rating, in spite of its somewhat disappointing brevity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES