All Comments on 'Stacey the Sinner'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
back to Danny

While Charmaine has been experiencing incredible sex with Ryan and then John, and great feelings of inner turmoil and guilt about not being faithful to Danny, Danny himself has had other things on his mind besides Charmaine. Those "other things" are revealed in the series Stacey the Sinner, and casts quite a different light on both Danny and Charmaine. Danny is no innocent victim of Charmaine's times with other guys; he has been doing the same sort of thing himself, albeit without the same sort of guilt feelings that Charmaine has been experiencing. Charmaine is thus revealed as not a "slut" (as some readers have called her) but a vulnerable, neglected, sometimes lonely girl looking for love and trying to find it. Stacey the Sinner is a Five star series. This reviewer recommends reading it after Chapter 14 of Infidelity Revisited, as this helps put all the events in their proper context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES