Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all walked to the elevator, got in and headed downstairs. When the doors opened there were more people there than when I arrived. We walked through the main entrance area and towards the back of the hotel. We went through a door and then there were televisions everywhere and another door.

"This is were we leave you, go through that door and get ready, your 30 minutes start soon. Go make me money whore." Mistress said.

I walked through the next door and it locked behind me. I was in there till my time was up. There were 4 walls like a normal room but I could see cameras all around the room and a set of holes on each wall. There was a hole which was obviously for a cock and then one each side and one high above it. Nothing like I knew a gloryhole to be.

I heard a beep and a timer started to run down above the door. Shortly after my first cock entered. I walked over to it and started to play with it with my hands. I heard a voice from the other side.

"stick it in your mouth you useless bitch." Said the guy.

I did as I was told, it was a tanned cock about 5 inches and a decent girth. I was sucking up and down and twisting my tongue over the head. I could feel him start to tense after 3 minutes or so and then I got a portion of hot cum on my mouth.

"Swallow my cum. Or I'll keep you sucking me and you'll make no money." Said the guy again.

I didn't like him. But I did as I was told and swallowed. I then showed my empty mouth to the cameras. Just as I did cock number two came through. I went over and put it straight in my mouth. It was similar to the first cock but had a kink in the middle pointing it upwards. It was harder to suck, but I want complaining. He didn't take long to finish and just left without saying a word.

I waited a minute before the next guy, I guess they weren't ready.

The next guy came in and not long after a second and third cock came through two other walls.

I was busy with guy 3, a small white cock. I took his whole member in my mouth and just sucked and sucked. He might have had a small cock but he had stamina. I noticed the other two guys looking through the to hole while I was servicing guy 3. Eventually he came, then went.

I didn't know which guy was next but luckily a voice over a speaker told me.

I went to guy 4 and needed a little break for my jaw. I gave him a handjob and licked his shaft all over her seemed to be enjoying it.

"Just like that, I'll come over your face. I'm cuming" he said.

I aimed the cock at my face and let it shower me. I sucked it clean and licked the cum of my face using my fingers then went to guy 5. This would be the second to last guy. I found out later he paid extra. So you can watch through the top hole when you're waiting and pay extra to use all the holes while getting serviced.

The next guy wanted to use all the holes as I found out. He had a big black cock. Something we all dream of. While I was licking his cock up and down and what must have been 8 or 9 inches I felt his hands on my tits. I was shocked at first and jumped back. He grabbed my nipples and pulled me back in. One of his hands was then removed from my tit and onto the back of my head. I was then pushed down deep onto his cock. Choking a little, It was deep in and I loved it. I was there sucking him for a while and when he shot his cum it slid straight down my throat.

Then there was 4 minutes left, one lonely cock left on the other side of the room. I went over to it and grabbed it with my hand.

"keep your mouth wide open and head still, I want to fuck your mouth and throat." Said the guy.

He had the second biggest cock of the session and the same as Masters but it didn't have a foreskin on it. In the UK most men have a foreskin so this was new to me. I see why Americans think they look cleaner and I was enjoying my first one. It was bouncing in and out of my mouth and then I was asked to suck till he came.

I did as I was asked and took his cum in my mouth like most of the others. His cum though was not a nice taste, obviously nothing to do with his cock, but what has he eaten for dinner. I swallowed it to get rid and then there were no more cocks. The timer was at 00:00 and the door opened.

Master and Mistress came in.

"Well done whore, I've made money tonight. You were good in there. I'm going to have a look through the pictures, tell your Master which one to send and then he can make the highlights video for your friends from before." Mistress said.

She then walked away and Master came up to me.

"Brilliant night, go get showed in the communal area and meet me on the lobby on 5 minutes."

I got to the showers quickly washed off the multiple cum and sweat off of me then used a towel that's on the shelving and dried off. I put that into the washing pile, and headed out naked to meet Master.

When I got to him he put a coat over my body and we went home. I got another shower when I got home then went to bed, luckily Master had booked the next day off work for me as I wasn't going to be rested enough with my hard nights work.

-----------------------------------------------------

I have a few more ideas, some thanks to a reader, the next chapter if the writing goes as planned will be soon and a double length.

Thanks again

12