Stacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk with my phone in my hand. I added Rene's number to my contacts and opened the text application.

Rene?

got it in 1

I think we have to do some

planning.

so do i

dinner tonight

I can do that.

olive garden

The one on First Street

near the campus?

that's the one 6pm

Great. See you there.

thanks

I walked to the Olive Garden and arrived just before six. Rene was sitting on a bench next to the entrance waiting for me. I greeted her with a tight hug and a tingle. Wednesday night at the Olive Garden wasn't very busy. Rene and I got a table in a back corner where we had a reasonable assumption of privacy. The hostess left us with menus and we asked for water.

A waitress arrived with our waters and introduced herself as Midge. She waited while we discussed drinks. We ordered two glasses of red wine. Midge left to get our wine while we examined the menus. Midge returned with our wine. Rene ordered Chicken Marsala and I ordered Eggplant Parmigiana.

With the minutiae out of the way, we settled down for an essential conversation. I opened with, "Rene, I realized last evening that we had planned to get together again next Tuesday but we hadn't exchanged any contact information. We were going to meet at my house but you didn't know where it was and I had no way to get the information to you."

"Lilith," responded Rene, "Don't be upset with me but that was deliberate on my part. I wasn't sure that you were really committed to another meeting. After all, you seemed dazed by the whole thing. To be sure, I wanted you to make the next move and trying to find us seemed a reasonable test of your commitment."

"I'm not upset. You're right about my muddled thinking yesterday afternoon. Last night, I realized that I wanted to follow up with you and Jake but I didn't have any way to tell you that. I didn't know where to start."

"I realized that myself. I made it too difficult for you and I didn't want you to give up if you wanted to get together again. That's why I left the note for you this morning. It was minimal information if you wanted to proceed," explained Rene. "And it was still your choice."

"It worked," I admitted.

"And I'm glad it did," agreed Rene.

"So, you and Jake are coming to my place Tuesday afternoon?" I asked.

"We'll be there," committed Rene. "What time?"

"Anytime after one o'clock," I suggested.

"What then?" Rene asked.

"Let's let things happen organically," I suggested. "You know, whatever happens happens."

"We'll bring wine," offered Rene.

"To lower my inhibitions?" I asked.

"If necessary," admitted Rene. "I was thinking more about raising our libidos."

I laughed. "I think Tuesday afternoon is going to be fun," I stated.

Midge brought our meals and for the next fifteen minutes we focused on our meals. After we finished Midge cleared the table and took our dessert orders. Over dessert, Rene seemed quiet.

"Rene," I asked. "You seem unsettled. Is there something else we need to discuss?"

"I don't know how to approach this," admitted Rene.

"Just say it," I said. "We're all adults here," I added.

"Okay," agreed Rene. "I think we need to level the playing field."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"There's two of us and only one of Jake," explained Rene.

"How is that a problem?" I asked.

"It's unfair to Jake and to us too," stated Rene. "He needs time to rest periodically and he can't be with both of us at the same time. It means everyone spends unproductive time."

"Okay. I get that," I said. "How can that be helped?"

"We need to have four players," stated Rene.

"You're suggesting we have another man join us?" I asked.

"That seems a reasonable solution," agreed Rene.

"You want me, and you, to have sex with a total stranger?" I asked.

"Why not?" she responded. "It worked out for you yesterday and it doesn't necessarily have to be a stranger."

"I'm listening," I said.

"There are several options," explained Rene. "You could recommend someone. Jake or I could propose someone we know or we could recruit a good looking stranger."

I don't have a prayer of recommending someone," I admitted. "A stranger seems pathetic and Jake's choice might do more for him than us," I stated.

"I might be able to find someone," Rene shared.

"Personal experience?" I asked.

"Is that a problem?" she asked.

"Not really. If he's anything like Jake I could be convinced," I agreed.

"So," asked Rene, "you're okay with a foursome?"

"It seems reasonable," I agreed.

"And you're okay with my choice?" she asked.

"I'm not sure why," I said. "But I think I trust you."

"Do you want to meet him first?" Rene asked.

"What the hell," I exclaimed. "Surprise me."

We finished dessert and Midge brought the check. I took the bill and put it on my credit card. When Rene offered her card as well, I gave it back to her.

"We should share the cost," she said.

"My treat," I said. "Consider it my attempt to influence your choice."

"Someone who shares well?" she asked.

"I couldn't ask for anyone better."

Outside, Rene asked, "So, where are we going Tuesday afternoon?"

"My place," I said.

"Where is that?" she asked.

"It's not far," I explained. "Let me give you the address."

"If it's that close, just show me," Rene suggested.

"Good idea," I responded and we started to walk toward my house.

My house is a post-World War II, brick house on a small lot. It's a one story house, with a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a tiny bathroom. It has an unfinished basement and a finished attic divided into two unused and unfurnished rooms. The living room, bedrooms and attic rooms have wall to wall carpeting and a minimum of furnishings. There is a small stand alone garage barely large enough to house my two door coupe. Overall it's about 1200 square feet of living area.

It was getting dark when we arrived. "Do you want to come in for moment?" I asked. "I have soft drinks and nibbles."

"I thought you'd never ask," Rene responded.

Inside, I gave Rene a quick tour. "This is kinda cute," she said. "Perfect for a small party. What about the neighbors?"

"I don't think I have neighbors," I said.

"There are houses on either side," asserted Rene. "You have to have neighbors."

"If I do, I've never seen them, even on weekends," I explained. "If they're there, we live on different schedules."

"Even better," said Rene.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"Nothing from the kitchen," she responded.

While I interpreted her comment, she moved close to me, took my face in both her hands and kissed me.

A whole new world opened in front of me. Everything that had happened yesterday in the library hadn't included kissing either Rene or Jake. Her kiss was gentle and hungry at the same time. I kissed a number of family members and friends but never like Rene's kiss. I needed a moment to absorb her meaning before I responded and I did respond. I put my arms around her body, pulled her close and returned her kiss with a hunger of my own.

My hand drifted to her breast as we kissed. Her hand drifted to my genitals. Our mouths opened and we explored each other with our mouths. My body began to quiver and my panties got wet again.

Rene leaned back and whispered, "Fuck me."

Silently, I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She sat on the bed and I stood in front of her. "Take off your clothes," she whispered.

I did as she asked. Somehow, it seemed perfectly sensible. I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed. I undressed as if I was alone in my bedroom. When I was naked, Rene used a finger to indicate I should turn around.

When I was facing her again, she said softly, "Again. More slowly this time."

I spread my arms and turned slowly in front of her. "You're incredible," she said. "Your tits are perfect and I love your bush," she said.

She stood up next to me and had me sit on the bed. "My turn," she said.

Where my undressing was a utilitarian act that I did every night, Rene's strip was a performance. She was on stage with an audience of one. Every move was full of sex and passion, designed to elicit a reaction from her witness. She had my undivided attention and I felt the spot I was creating on the bed expanding with every move she made.

She stood in front of me naked. She turned around slowly and faced me again. Her breasts were large and hung slightly on her chest. Her nipples were large and erect. Her genitals were devoid of hair and I could see the bulge of her clitoris and the dark slit that bisected her swollen labia.

Rene smiled at me, pushed me back on the bed and pushed my legs apart. She knelt on the floor between my legs, parted my pubic hair with her fingers and kissed my clitoris. I knew my clitoris was sensitive but never this sensitive.

My back arched as Rene sucked my clitoris between her lips. It grew larger and stiffer as she sucked, to the point that it was painful. I was suspended between pain and pleasure, each feeding off the other until I almost couldn't stand it. I began squirting fragrant liquids over Rene's chin and neck. Suddenly, I was floating above the bed watching Rene struggle to keep me from tossing both of us off the bed.

I let out a primitive howl, something akin to a scream in a Wes Craven movie. I fell back into my body and passed out.

Rene pulled my comatose body further up on the bed and cradled me in her arms. I woke slowly, my face against her breast. One nipple was between my lips. I extended my tongue to verify the realness of my position.

"Are you okay?" asked a worried Rene.

"I'll be fine," I whispered. "This helps," I added as I sucked on her nipple.

A few moments later, I looked up at her and asked, "What happened?"

"I think you had a Guinness record orgasm," Rene guessed. "You passed out."

"I don't remember much beyond the incredible pleasure and the pain and being suspended from the ceiling watching us," I told her.

"That's incredible," said a shocked Rene. "I've never heard of that before."

"Then I screamed and everything went black," I further explained.

"That's about it," confirmed Rene.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Just a few minutes," she told me.

I returned to sucking on her nipple. Rene held my head and pushed her breast against my lips. "Shit," she yelled when I dragged my teeth over her hard nipple.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm wonderful," she confirmed. "It's just that I didn't expect that."

"Get used to it," I said. "I owe you. I'm not done with you yet. Move up on the bed some more."

Rene moved more to the center of the bed and I slipped down her body until I was between her legs and staring at her clean-shaven pubis. I had spent time with a mirror between my own legs, examining indirectly what I couldn't see any other way and comparing what I read in anatomy books with the reality of my own body but this was different. I was up close and personal to a living vulva. I separated her labia with my fingers and identified her inner labia, her urethra, her vagina, her rectum and, most of all, her clitoris, all much clearer than my mirrored exploration through my pubic hair. The aroma was similar to the fragrant air in the room that I assumed was from my earlier loss of control.

But, this wasn't the time for a biology lesson. I had a much more important activity of fulfill. I held her labia open and blew gently on her clitoris. Her hips jumped reflexively. "Fuck," exclaimed Rene. "What was that?"

"Just clearing away the mist," I told her.

"Well, you can clear away all the mist you like," Rene suggested.

I blew on her clitoris again. Her hips reacted again. I ran my tongue around her clitoris and her hips followed in a circular pattern of their own. I slid my tongue down and around the edges of her inner labia. Rene held her breath and gasped when I paused for a moment. I slid my tongue into her vagina and her gasping became ragged. I moved back to her clitoris and pulled it between my lips and moved my tongue back and forth over its head.

Rene's breathing stopped. I waited and she began to breathe again. Encouraged, I sucked harder and dragged my teeth over her extended clitoris. Her hips reacted, her back arched and her breathing became erratic. I was hoping for a reaction similar to mine. Rene wasn't as sensitive as I was or she was better at controlling her reaction. I needed something more.

I sucked firmly on her clitoris and slid two fingers into her vagina. Her back arched higher. Emboldened, I pressed my fingers against the front of her vagina squeezing her clitoris between my fingers and my lips. Her back arched even higher and she screamed, "Fuck."

Wanting more, I took one finger from her vagina, now covered in womanly slime and pushed it into her rectum. Her reaction was off the charts although she didn't pass out. It was my turn to cradle her against my breasts while she recovered.

Later, after a quick stop in the bathroom to pee and clean up, we sat on towels on my sofa. The sofa had been my suggestion, the towels Rene's.. Neither of us had bothered to get dressed. I had pried the caps off a couple of beers I found in my refrigerator.

We clinked bottles, saluted each other and drank. "Lilith," Rene opened. "I think you've misrepresented yourself. There's no way you were virgin until yesterday."

"No. It's the truth. I was a virgin until yesterday," I responded softly.

"You're too skilled for that to have been you first time," reiterated Rene.

"I'm a librarian," I reminded her. "I was up half the night doing research."

"It's hard to believe you could learn that much from books," Rene pressed.

"Videos too," I explained.

"Oh," said Rene. "Maybe some day you'll show me those videos."

We laughed together, finished our beers and headed back to the bedroom where our clothes were. We helped each get dressed, hooking bras and smoothing the wrinkles off the back of our skirts. We hugged and kissed at my front door. Rene squeezed my ass and I palmed her breast. We stood for a moment, motionless. I was thinking that I could take this woman back into my bedroom for more pain and pleasure. Rene must have had the same thought. "Not now," she said. "Save it for Tuesday. We'll put on a show for the guys."

I agreed reluctantly and kissed her goodbye.

It was dark outside. "Do you want a lift back to the dorm?" I asked.

"No. It's okay. I'll be safe," she insisted. I agreed when she removed a sharpened, old fashioned church key used to pierce cans before they were self opening.

I spent most of the next few days absorbed in my work in the library. However, whenever I relaxed, my mind went immediately to my relationships with Rene and Jake. How could I have morphed from a shy, taciturn, conservative librarian to a wanton sex addict? And so quickly? I was twenty-eight and had been a virgin until last Tuesday. Had I been pushing away my sexuality for a decade until it collapsed on top me on the second balcony of the library? And with both Jake and Rene?

There were no answers for any of it. Only the reality. I had discovered my sexuality and I wasn't going back. My only concern was that I would be unable to contain my enthusiasm for sex. I couldn't wait until Tuesday, even with the addition of an unknown man.

I spent the day Saturday making sure the major things were ready for Tuesday afternoon. Things like the dusting, vacuuming and clean sheets in the guest room. Mid afternoon the doorbell rang.

When I answered the door, Rene was standing on the porch. "I couldn't wait," she said.

As shocked as I was to see Rene, I was delighted to see her. "Come in. Come in," I almost demanded.

I grabbed Rene and kissed her as soon as the door closed.

"I'm sorry to surprise you," gasped Rene when she could break my kiss.

"The best surprise ever," I declared.

I took Rene's hand and started to lead her to the bedroom. "Where are we going?" asked Rene.

"To the bedroom," I stated. "Isn't that why you're here?"

"It is but let's slow down a little. I'm planning to get you naked and out of control but there's no hurry. Go slow and let the lust for each other grow. It'll make the release even greater when we get there."

I dropped Rene's hand. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to rush you."

"You did and I want to be rushed," said Rene. "But I'm looking for a forest fire not a flame out."

She leaned over and kissed me. One kiss led to two kisses and two kisses led to three. We stood in the middle of the living room, holding each other, probing each other with our tongues and breathing each other's air.

"Okay," said Rene between gasping breaths, "Lead on."

Two hours later, we were sitting on our towels on the sofa, beers in hand and our clothes on the floor in the bedroom.

"I'm really glad I came by," opined Rene.

"I'm glad you came," I echoed. "Pun intended."

Rene laughed. "Lilith, I'm glad we met, no matter the circumstances. You're a sexy broad. Why in hell are you a librarian?"

"I'm a naturally curious person and it's the way I was raised," I explained.

Rene considered for a moment. "I don't understand it but I'll take your word for it," she shared.

A few seconds later, Rene asked, "Are you ready for Tuesday afternoon?"

"I think I am," I answered. "I admit I occasionally get anxious about what might happen but I haven't let it control my emotions. Instead, I anticipate the incredible highs I might experience. You showing up today was a great boost to my hopes. In the end, Tuesday can't come soon enough."

"That I understand," admitted Rene. "Dress in something sexy but not slutty. Something that comes off in pieces."

"Comes off in pieces?" I questioned.

"Yeah," confirmed Rene. "I think we should put on a show for the guys. Something that prolongs their anticipation. Something that has them cuming in their pants. I think undressing in front of them serves that purpose and having more items to take off takes longer."

"A strip tease? That could be fun," I agreed. "I hope I can keep it together long enough myself."

"A good point," observed Rene. "Work on your mental state. Not just on keeping it together while you undress but also during sex itself. Having an orgasm is the goal but having it too soon or too explosive doesn't give the guys time to reach their maximum contribution. It's better for all of us if we prolong the fucking."

"How do I do that?" I asked. "My emotions are out of control almost immediately."

"I know that," agreed Rene. "I love that about you when we're together but, with the guys, it gives them an inflated sense of their abilities. We need to keep that from happening and the way is to force them to go to their limits before we reward them with our orgasms."

"But how?"

"Think of something that's completely unrelated. I've heard some guys think about sports statistics or reading the financial pages. For you, maybe focusing putting books back in the stacks might work."

"I like that," I committed. "I'll work on it."

They helped each other dress again and kissed goodbye.

My thoughts were consumed with making Tuesday afternoon an event I and the others would never forget. Later, in bed, I experimented with various unrelated thoughts while I masturbated. I was able to prolong my orgasm and felt that, with practice, I'd be ready for Tuesday afternoon.

Monday morning, I reminded my staff that I was taking Tuesday and Wednesday off for a family function. Monday afternoon, I began to plan my outfit for Tuesday. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that my usual below the knee skirts and simple blouses were not up to the standard Rene described. And then, there was my underwear. I didn't own underwear that was supposed to be seen and being seen was a certainty Tuesday afternoon.

After work, I went shopping. I drove my coupe to the mall and wandered the women's departments of several stores. I found a flared black, above the knee skirt and a white, off the shoulder, ruffled peasant blouse that even turned me on. I added a jacket with widely separated lapels and a single button below my breasts.