Stacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found perfect underwear in a lingerie shop. The bra was a black strapless push up model that fastened in the front. The panties were a barely there black bikini. I bought both.

I tried everything on when I got home. I examined myself in the mirror and wondered if I had gone too far. Just looking at myself created a problem that I corrected by washing the panties in the bathroom sink. I dried them in my drier and pressed them carefully before I worked on the second problem.

I spent over an hour, trimming and shortening my pubic hair so that it wasn't exposed above and below the bikini panties and didn't overly fill them up. The result was perfectly fitting panties. I went to bed after midnight and slept, waking occasionally after dreaming about my hopes the next day's activities.

In the morning, I showered and dressed in my new outfit. I admired myself in the mirror, took off the skirt and ironed the few, no one but I would notice, wrinkles. Back in the skirt, I again stood in front of the mirror. The strapless push up bra caused pillows of breast flesh to adorn the top of my peasant blouse. I primped and preened myself until I overflowed with internally motivated emotion.

I stripped off my clothes, lay on my bed and pleasured myself until I almost passed out. After a shower, I dressed again, evaluated the result again and pressed a few more wrinkles until I was completely satisfied. My self assessment was interrupted by the door bell ringing.

Rene was waiting for me. I looked around. "Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They'll be here in about a half hour," explained Rene. "Can I come in?

"Oh, sorry. Of course you can come in."

I looked at Rene. She was dressed in a nondescript outfit that revealed only enough to get a guy's attention.

Rene looked at me. "Holy shit, Lilith," she exclaimed. Where have you been hiding that outfit?"

"Too much?" I asked, concerned.

"Not too much. Perfect," commented Rene. "I think I may be underdressed."

"No. No," I insisted. "You look good enough to eat."

"Maybe later," commented Rene. "You look like dessert."

I giggled. "Okay. Why are you here early?"

"I wanted to get our act together," Rene said.

"What act?" I asked.

"Remember, w thought we'd do a little strip tease for the guys," said Rene. "You know, something to get their motors running and you're dressed perfectly for what I'm thinking."

"I have no idea what to do," I admitted. "I've never done a striptease."

"You're the researcher," pointed out Rene. "Let's look at a few YouTube videos."

I got my laptop and ten minutes later we had viewed several short strip tease videos. "I think I get the idea," I committed.

While we were discussing the details, the doorbell rang.

Jake and another very well put together man were at the door. I invited them in and Jake introduced JC. "JC this is Lilith and Lilith this is JC and you already know Rene."

"JC?" I asked.

"Yep. Just JC," JC replied. "My parents weren't very imaginative."

Simple hugs and cheek kisses were exchanged. We showed the guys to seats on the sofa while Rene and I excused ourselves to get refreshments. In the kitchen, I couldn't hold back. "Where did you get JC from?" I asked.

"A real hunk, right?" Rene stated.

"At first sight, yes," I admitted. "You've already had sex with him?"

"A while ago and my memory is that he's as good as he looks," admitted Rene.

We returned to the living room with beers for the guys and white wine for ourselves. We sat in chairs opposite the men. Conversation was bland and uninteresting, carefully avoiding the reason we all knew why we were together. Eventually, Rene took control of the conversation. She stood and said, "Okay. Enough small talk. Let's get this party started."

"Lilith," she added. "Put on some music. Something stimulating."

I took the television remote control and found a Jazz station. I closed the blinds, creating a dusky, somewhat erotic atmosphere. Rene and I met in front of the men. We had a short whispered discussion and I offered JC my hand. Rene did the same with Jake.

The four of us danced to the music for several minutes. I made a point of keeping things proper. I resisted dancing too close and whenever JC's hand slipped down, I made a point of returning his hand to my waist. JC had expected a different scenario and his disappointment was obvious.

Rene was doing the same with Jake. Jake was mystified but managed to hide his reaction.

We changed partners for another dance and then returned the men to their seats on the sofa. We met again in front of the sofa. "Time to start the striptease?" I whispered.

"Yes, but only tops," Rene stated.

I stepped back and Rene began to swing and sway to the music. Her hips and shoulders moved in ways impossible for a man to duplicate. When she had the guys' attention, she began to unbutton her blouse. She unbuttoned one button, turned around and peeked over her shoulder at the men on the sofa. She winked, turned around to face the sofa and unbuttoned another button. Another turn around, another peek, another wink and another button until her blouse was open to her waist. Both guys were on the edge of the sofa. She shook her hips and pulled one side of her blouse from her skirt. She shook her shoulders and pulled the other side of her blouse from her skirt. Her blouse hung from her shoulders, free of her body.

She began to pull one side of her blouse aside, playing peek-A-boo with her pale blue bra. First one side and then the other. With a flourish, she held her blouse open wide, spun around and let her blouse fall off her shoulders, slide down her arms and land on the floor.

She danced back and let me have the floor. I wasted no time replacing Rene on center stage. I writhed in front of the sofa and ran my hands up and down the sides of my body. I lifted one lapel of my jacket, peeked inside and looked up, wide eyed and brows arched. I repeated the peak under the lapel on the other side and looked up again with the same amazed look. I hoped that the guys on the sofa were as curious as I was about what I saw. I looked at them and I definitely had their attention.

I unbuttoned the single button of my jacket, danced back toward Rene and turned my back to her. Rene took the shoulders of the jacket and I slid my arms free. I danced back in front of the men. My breasts pillowed above the elastic top of my off the shoulder peasant shirt.

I spun around in front of the sofa. My blouse flared out exposing my bare torso and my skirt flared out almost waist high potentially exposing my brief panties. Abashed, I pressed the front of my skirt down with both hands and smiled as if I was as surprised as the men.

I repeated my peeking routine with the top of my blouse this time. I lifted the free bottom of my blouse up a short distance and let if fall. Each time I lifted my blouse, I moved it higher before letting it fall again. The last time I continued lifting my blouse until my breasts in my strapless bra were exposed. I continued until I pulled my blouse off over my head and tossed it to Rene.

Done for the moment, I danced back to Rene. "What's next?" I whispered.

"What do you think?" asked Rene.

"Do we take of our bras and dance topless or do we take off our skirts and dance in our underwear?" I asked.

"I have another option," whispered Rene. "Follow my lead," she added.

"Okay, but be careful. These guys are already about to explode. Look at how uncomfortable they are. Their erections are in danger of hurting them."

Rene laughed silently. "Here goes."

She kicked off her shoes and returned to in front of the men. She shimmied and shook until she had their attention. She turned her back to them and reached up behind her back as if she was going to unhook her bra. The men sat up straighter in anticipation. Rene looked over her shoulder, smiled, turned around and shook her finger while shaking her head.

Instead, she lifted her skirt until she could reach under it. Careful to maintain some modesty, she moved her hands as if she were pulling on the sides of her panties under her skirt. She moved her hands down slowly, ensuring that she had the men's undivided attention. Her hands became visible under her skirt, she paused for emphasis and then moved them further down, empty.

The disappointment on the faces of the men was almost comical. Rene laughed and repeated the routine with her hands under her skirt. This time, when her hands became visible, they were holding a pair of pale blue panties.

The relief on the faces of the men made both of us laugh. Rene spun around with her panties in one hand and her skirt flared out, but not high enough to allow the men to see anything although they tried.

"Your turn," she whispered to me.

"That was brilliant," I responded. "They're about to cum in their pants."

We laughed as we changed places.

I picked up where Rene left off. Standing in front of the sofa, I bent over, lifted the front of my skirt and careful not to expose too much to the men, peeked under it. I stood up, smiling and nodding. Things were exactly as expected. Moving continuously, I reached up under my skirt and began to pull down my panties. I didn't fake it. When my hands became visible, they were holding a pair of tiny, black panties. I stepped out of them, sniffed them once and held them over my head.

Nobody breathed. I began to spin around. My arms held out with my panties in my right hand. My skirt flared almost waist high. This time I didn't try to hold it down in the front. My coutured pubis flashed by twice before I stopped spinning.

Rene joined me in front of the sofa. Each of us twirling a pair of panties on our fingers. The guys stared at us, barely breathing.

"How are you guys doing?" asked Rene.

"Fine," said Jake. JC just nodded.

"Fine?" questioned Rene. "Neither of you look fine.Jake, look at yourself. I can tell your pulse and blood pressure just by watching your cock flex in your jeans."

Jake looked at his crotch. "You guys made this easy. I never had a chance," he attempted to explain.

"You think this is easy?" demanded Rene.

"What?" asked a mystified Jake.

"Dancing like this," explained Rene. "Stripping for you," she continued. "It's not easy at all."

"I didn't say what you were doing was easy," defended Jake. "I said it was easy to make me hard."

"Donkey dust," she responded. "I know what you meant. You should try it."

"Try what?"

"Stripping for us," said Rene.

"You're kidding," said Jake.

"No I'm not," rejoindered Rene. "Stand up and change places with us, both of you."

In a daze, Jake stood up. JC, who had be watching the exchange between Rene and Jake, realized that he had been dragged along with Jake. He stood up alongside Jake.

Rene quickly sat on the sofa and patted the space next to her for me to do the same.

"Now what?" asked Jake.

"Dance," said Rene.

"You want us to dance for you?"

"And take off your clothes," completed Rene.

"Strip?"

"Yes, and make it erotic," she insisted.

"You must be kidding," Jake insisted again.

"I'm half naked and serious as an unfucked erection," said Rene.

Just then, the music changed. The room filled with a jazz rendition of the music from "Flash Dance." Something with a soft beat.

"Even the music is helping you," Rene stated.

Neither Jake nor JC moved.

"Let me explain things in words you might understand," insisted Rene. "Neither Lilith nor I are going to finish our routines until both of you show us what you've got."

"You want us naked?" asked JC.

"See, you do understand," said Rene. "We're waiting."

JC tried to move his hips without much success. Jake noticed and tried to emulate him. Rene and I almost broke out laughing at their hopeless attempt at erotic dance moves. JC paused and listened to the music. He adopted the rhythm of the music and began to move much better. Jake's emulation increased as well.

After several moments, Rene shouted, "Shirts, gentlemen. Shirts."

Jake began to unbutton his shirt. JC watched for a second and just stripped off his golf style polo shirt. He was bare chested. Rene whistled and I sat up straighter. Jake pulled off his shirt over his head without finishing unbuttoning it. His t-shirt quickly followed.

Neither Jake nor JC were body builders but they were a long way from middle aged bulge. Their hairless chests swelled as Rene and I admired the hints of six packs their torsos revealed. They continued to dance in front of us, even turning around once.

Rene watched for a short minute and then indicated that they weren't done. Jake understood and began to unbuckle his belt and all the three of us watched. Jake removed his belt and spun it over his head. Rene laughed, I smiled and JC cringed.

Jake continued to unzip his fly and push his jeans down over his hips. He paused to pull up his blue briefs that had started to slide down with his jeans. He pushed his jeans down to his ankles and bent over to pull them off his feet. He had failed to remove his sneakers and his jeans got tangled around his foot. He lost his balance but managed to maintain somewhat standing when he caught himself with one hand on the floor. However, when he again tried to remove his jeans, he fell completely. He sat on the floor, angrily removing his shoes and socks and then his jeans before he stood up again wearing only his blue Jockey briefs straining to contain his manhood that he had repositioned with his hand for comfort.

JC watched Jake's antics and, when Rene and I stopped laughing, he kicked off his shoes, put his left foot on the sofa between us and removed his sock. He changed feet and removed the other sock. He then stood back and removed his trousers without a problem, dancing on one leg and then the other to complete the task. JC stood next to Jake in his tented boxers and waited for our applause to stop.

Neither of them took the next obvious step. We waited. The men procrastinated. "You're not finished," commented Rene.

"We've gone this far," responded Jake. "I think you're next."

"You've forgotten why you're here," said Rene. "We're not going further and you're not getting what you want until you're fully committed."

JC got the message first. Unceremoniously, he stripped of his boxes and kicked them toward the sofa. He stood proudly in front of Rene and me with his erection bouncing happily between his legs.

Jake threw in the towel and his briefs. His erection seemed larger than JC's but was just as happy to be free.

I leaned over to Rene. "Now what do we do?"

"Change places with them," suggested Rene.

Now standing in front of men, I asked," Now what?"

"We're going to suck them off, finish stripping and fuck them," offered Rene.

"Suck them off? You mean with our mouths?"

"That's the option I'd choose," said Rene.

"Won't they cum?" I asked.

"That's the idea."

"I've never done that," I confessed. "Are you sure it's necessary?"

"I am and you'll thank me later," whispered Rene.

"Won't it make a mess?"

"Not if they cum in your mouth," explained Rene.

"Oh," I said, concerned. "Then what do I do?"

"You have three choices," explained Rene. "You can avoid his ejaculation. I don't recommend it and neither will they. You can suck it into your mouth and you can spit it out or swallow it. I always swallow. Every man I know loves a good blowjob and watching his partner swallowing his cum. It's actually quite good and they'll owe you. Anything you want."

"Okay," I conceded. "How do I do it?"

"Just do it. You can't do it wrong. Who do you want?" Rene ended the conversation.

I moved between Jakes legs. He spread his legs to accommodate me, and I knelt on the floor and took his erection in my right hand. Rene did the same with JC who welcomed her with open legs.

Rene and I looked at each other and bent to our tasks, sucking the erections between our lips. Both men moaned, closed their eyes and leaned back on the sofa. I found that I enjoyed sucking Jake's erection. The soft, yet firm, staff felt good sliding in and out of my mouth. I felt Jake getting larger and harder in my mouth and it gave me a sense of power.

I worked diligently with my hand and mouth until I felt Jake begin to shiver with gratification. I thought he might be close to ejaculation and readied myself for his climax. Just then, Rene asked, "Switch?"

Reluctantly, I changed places with Rene. JC's erection was not as large as Jake's but still felt large and wonderful in my mouth. JC was also exhibiting signs of impending ejaculation. I squeezed JC's erection tightly in my hand and slid it upward as I sucked up his erection. I then reversed course. JC erupted. I retreated until I had just the head of his erection in my mouth and tried to corral everything as JC pulsed a half dozen times in my mouth. My mouth felt full even though the actual volume of JC's semen was probably less than a quarter ounce.

I leaned back, looked JC in the eyes and swallowed. JC grinned gleefully through tired eyes. I licked my lips and swallowed again.

Next to me, Rene was just finishing with Jake. She seemed proudly dominate and Jake looked exhausted.

We wiped the excess semen from our mouths with the back of our hands and stood up. I turned up the volume of the music and turned to Rene, "Our turn?" I asked.

"You ready?" asked Rene.

"Can't wait," I committed.

Rene moved in front of me, between me and the men. "Unhook my bra," she said softly.

We moved together easily with the music. I unhooked Rene's bra and she turned around to face me with her back to the sofa. Jake and JC could see the straps of Rene's bra unhooked but not much else. Never the less, Rene had their full attention.

Rene held me close and danced around until my back was toward the sofa and my body was blocking the men's view of her breasts. "Turn around carefully," Rene whispered.

I turned in Rene's arms. Rene wiggled out of her bra and threw it over my shoulder into JC's lap. Then she reached around my body and cupped my breasts in her hands. Carefully, she unhooked my front closing bra. As we danced, Rene played peek A boo with my breasts, exposing them for brief milliseconds each.

I replaced Rene's hands with my own and stepped aside, revealing Rene's large breasts. Rene held her own breasts in her hands and bounced them suggestively. She moved forward, bent over and swung her breasts in front of Jake's face. She stood up before he could react and repeated the same motion in front of JC. She returned to next to me.

I held the halves of my bra wide and discarded it into Jake's lap. I repeated Rene's routine. Jake anticipated my move but I caught his hand before he could fondle my breast. I shook a finger at him and mouthed, "Not yet."

We could see that their efforts were already helping to resurrect the men's erections.

"Ready for the full Monty?" asked Rene.

"Together," I stated.

Together, we stood in front of the men, unbuttoned and unzipped the sides of our skirts and held them in our hands. "On three," whispered Rene.

"One," said Rene louder.

"Three," I said and dropped my skirt around my ankles.

Caught by surprise, Rene dropped her skirt. We stood proudly in front of the sofa, shoulders back, hips and chests forward. Jake and JC eyes bulged and stared hungrily. The resurrection of their erections was almost complete. Both of them were stroking their cocks with one hand to hurry things along.

For me, standing naked in front of not just a man, but two men, was antithesis to how I was raised. My mother had been adamant that a "proper" woman would never allow herself to be seen naked by a man, any man. Long skirts and long sleeved blouses. My mother frowned at short sleeved shirts and forbade sleeveless tops. We never went to the beach or a pool since there wasn't a bathing suit modest enough. Never the less, standing naked in front of Jake and JC, I felt empowered and tingled all over.