Stacked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body was beautiful. My body was desirable. My body was meant to be seen. SEE MY BODY!

Rene was the first to approach JC. He spread his legs in anticipation. She pushed them together and held them between her knees. JC reached for her. Rene stopped him. "Just me," she said.

She pushed him back on the sofa and straddled his hips. She replaced his hand on his erection with her hand and rubbed the head of his cock between her labia. She moved further and deeper with each stroke until the head of his erection disappeared between her labia. She pushed down on him until he was fully inside her.

I watched Rene and JC. I looked at Jake and moved forward. Jake slid back on the sofa, put his legs together and offered me his erection. I accepted his offer and soon he was as deep inside me as JC was inside Rene.

I rocked back and forth on Jake, occasionally adding a change of direction, for almost five minutes. I turned toward Rene who was also grinding on JC. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome," smiled Rene. "Switch?"

"JC had already cum in my mouth, why not my pussy", I thought. "Sure," I said.

Without objections from either Jake or JC, Rene and I exchanged partners. Minutes later JC erupted inside me. I lay against his chest and kept him inside me as long as I could. A short time later, Rene was lying against Jake's chest.

I felt JC slip out of me. I felt his deposit sliding out of me as well. I shifted my body to seal my vagina against JC's thigh and kissed him. A first kiss. An ironic kiss since it followed a sexual encounter that it should have preceded. A kiss so pleasant I repeated it. JC's mouth opened. It was an invitation, so I slid my tongue inside his mouth. The kiss progressed to a full throated, breath sucking experience. JC fondled my breast and I encouraged him by pressing my chest against his hand.

When we came up for air, Rene and Jake were watching us. Chagrined, I said, "Keep it to yourself."

We took a short break. Rene and I headed for the bathroom, our thighs pressed tightly together to avoid accidents. JC turned to Jake. "Thanks guy," he said.

"Everything I promised?" asked Jake.

"Even more," admitted JC.

"We're not done," opined Jake.

"I hope not," agreed JC.

Rene and I returned, freshly washed. "Refreshments anyone?" I asked.

Everyone followed me into the kitchen. I added a little excess hip action as I walked, as much for Rene as it was for Jake and JC. In the kitchen I passed out beers. We saluted each other and drank. Three of us sat at the kitchen table. Rene sat on the counter opposite us, her legs spread suggestively and making no attempt to hide her arousal.

Rene looked at the guys. "Are you guys up for more?" she asked.

Jake gripped his flaccid penis. "Not yet but we could be," he responded.

Rene smiled. "It's early," she said. "We've got time. Right, Lilith?"

"I've got lots more to give than just time," I offered. "You guys okay with that?"

Jake looked at me. "At the risk of sounding self serving, I'm more than okay with that."

"Be as self serving as you want," I said. "As long as I get to fulfill my own self serving desires. But first, I'm going to suggest a change of venue."

I got up, finished my beer and put the empty on the counter next to Rene. "Jake," I said, "Come looking for me in a couple of minutes."

Jake found me in the bedroom. I had turned down the sheet on the bed and was lying on my side with an arm supporting my head, similar to Goya's Naked Maja. Jake walked around the bed to get next to me, his penis' condition reflecting his interest as he walked. I rolled on my back as he approached and spread my legs. Jake knelt on the bed and then moved between my legs.

When he lowered himself as if preparing to enter me, I stopped him. "Kiss me first," I insisted.

Jake leaned over me and kissed me, his erection touching my stomach near my navel.

"Now kiss my nipples," I ordered.

"Jake was only too happy to comply. He slid down my body and sucked my left nipple between his lips. His erection waved freely between my thighs. He followed with sucking my right nipple. I held his head tightly against my breast as my nipple hardened with his attention. Then I pushed his head further down my torso.

Jake paused at my navel and I pushed his head further down until his lips were at the edge of my trimmed pubic hair. He looked up at me, questioning my intention. I met his eyes with mine. "You owe me," I said. "You're two orgasms ahead of me and this is your opportunity to even the score."

I pushed his head further down until he could not misunderstand my meaning. Tentatively, he extended his tongue and touched the small knob he found at the top of my labia. I reacted reflexively with his touch on my most sensitive sexual organ. Encouraged, Jake licked my clitoris again and more forcefully.

I gasped. "That's it," I said, "but more gently."

Jake dragged his tongue over my clitoris. I shuttered in response. "Try somewhere else and come back to that," I suggested to him.

Discovering that I smelled and tasted much better than he had expected, he began to explore. He pushed his tongue between my inner labia and into the entrance of my vagina. My aroma was intoxicating. More powerful than any cologne he had experienced and pushing his erection to greater lengths. In addition I tasted wonderful, slightly salty with a trace of brew. He tried to lap my essence with his tongue to fill his mouth.

I reacted to his effort and encouraged him. "Use your fingers," I suggested.

Jake slid a finger between my lips and into me past his tongue. "Good," I said. "Try more."

Jake had two fingers inside me and his tongue had returned to my clitoris when I lost the ability to suggest further activity. I began to buck on the bed and Jake used his weight to keep me in place while he pleasured both of us.

JC and Rene started into the bedroom but stopped to watch the couple on the bed. Neither Jake nor I noticed them.

For Jake, my orgasm was intense and a thing of beauty. My tasty fluids flowed freely into his mouth and he swallowed hungrily. When I could breathe again, I said, "That's once. Now fuck me before I lose the edge."

Jake wasted no time in positioning himself between my legs and slipping inside me. My legs came up on my heels alongside Jake and then continued upward until I was holding them in my hands behind my knees.

"Right there," I cried. "That's perfect."

Within minutes, I was having another orgasm. Jake seemed proud of his accomplishment and relaxed his activity. "No. No," I yelled. "You're not done yet. Let me turn over."

I quickly turned onto my knees and presented my backside to Jake who just as quickly entered me again from the rear. I pushed back against him trying to get him to fill me as completely as he could. Jake responded in kind. Together we pushed and pulled to even greater heights. My third orgasm caused my vagina to contract tightly around Jake's erection, impeding his ability to move and igniting his own orgasm.

We fell together on the bed, our combined fluids flowing out of me alongside his softening cock and draining down my legs toward the bed.

When we recovered, we turned and noticed Rene and JC in the doorway. "How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Long enough to know that I want some of that," said Rene. She took JC's hand and started for the bed.

I rolled from under Jake and got off the bed. "We'll be polite enough to give you guys some privacy," I said.

Jake joined me in leaving the room. On the way out, he leaned over to JC and whispered in his ear, "Eat her pussy first."

Back in the kitchen, I used some tissues to wipe my legs and labia and then gave Jake a Coke when I realized I was out of beer. We sat at the table sipping Cokes from the cans.

"Lilith," opened Jake. "What just happened is not something I usually talk about. Are you okay if I say something?"

"Sure," I answered. "This is all new to me and I'm curious about your experience as well as mine."

"Lilith, that was the most intense experience of my life," Jake shared.

"Wow," I said. "That good. How much experience do you have?"

"Honestly," admitted Jake. "You're only the third woman I've been with and every other time, except once, has been with Rene."

"I'm impressed with your honesty," I said. "To be honest with you, I've only been with two men and you've been there both times. However," I continued, "that does not diminish the fact that what just happened is going to be hard to beat."

"Does that mean we can get together again?" asked a hopeful Jake.

"I think that's a certainty," I answered.

"I'd really like that," said Jake.

"I'm looking forward to it," I replied.

"You know, ..." started Jake. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you this."

"Go ahead anyway," I encouraged him. "I think we know each other well enough by now."

"Okay, but you asked," reminded Jake. "You have a really nice ass."

"Oh," I uttered. "That's a complement I think."

"It is," insisted Jake. "It's just that when I was behind you, your ass was right there and I had this urge to include it with what we were doing."

"Really?" I wondered. "And why didn't you?"

"I've never done anything like that. I've only seen videos and I didn't know if you would like it or even agree to it," explained Jake.

"Videos?" I questioned. "Porno videos?"

"Yeah. Those kind of videos," confirmed Jake.

"I've seen those videos too," I confessed. I withheld that it was only in the last several days.

"Cool. What did you think?" asked Jake.

"They're interesting," I commented.

"Interesting enough to try?" asked a hopeful Jake.

"Possibly but not today," I said.

"Maybe next time?" asked a disappointed but hopeful Jake.

"Maybe."

Rene and JC came into the kitchen effectively ending the conversation. "You two look like you could use a drink," I commented.

"Something strong," said Rene.

"Sorry, but I've only got Coke or water left," I said.

"Fuck," commented Rene. "Then water. Lots of water."

Rene guzzled some of the water I gave her. "Fun time, Rene?".

"JC gives as good as he gets," replied Rene. "I think I'm done for the day," she added.

"I think so are Jake and I," I agreed.

We said good night to Jake and JC at the door. Kisses and groping were plentiful. Neither Rene nor I had bothered to dress. "Next time?" asked Jake.

"We'll let you know," answered Rene.

When the door closed, I turned to Rene and kissed her. "What next?" she asked.

"I'm hungry," stated Rene.

"I'm full of protein," I suggested.

"So am I," smiled Rene.

"Change the sheets first?" I asked.

"Sure."