Stacked Like Pancakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi had a huge trench coat for me to wrap around myself for the ride home. I sat in the back. No shotgun seat would accommodate this ass.

"Call me sometime, Alyssa. Don't be a stranger" said Brandi when we drove into my lot.

"Mm-hmm" I said, and went into my building.

* * *

That was a month ago.

I told Xavier all about it. The pancakes, the growing, the kissing and fondling and milk drinking...everything. I was scared he was going to leave me, for any number of reasons. Instead, he and I had a long talk about boundaries in our relationship and we agreed to make some changes, which are nobody else's business, thank you.

Of course...I didn't fess up to Xavier before other things happened... I was insanely horny that night when Xav came home and he saw my transformed body for the first time ever. We really didn't get around to talking before we fucked and fucked again and he squeezed me and spanked me and licked me and felt up every inch of my body and said I looked amazing.

And...he drank me. Yep, I didn't even know I was lactating until the moment he took me in his mouth. A warm stream squirted forth and I had the greatest thrill of my life as he drank me up.

Since all that happened, Xavier and I have been happier than ever. That said, I'm not sure, but...is there something about this milk that makes people a bit...acquiescent?

Anyway, these days, I have so much energy. Xav and I are having more sex than ever before. It's like we're teenagers. And, I'm so productive! Last week, I did two big client projects. Started on Monday and finished them both before Saturday, just like that. Xav says if I keep up this pace, I'll be making more money than him. Wow.

There goes the buzzer to our apartment. She's here!

I haven't seen Dee in two years. Gosh, I've missed her! I open the door and see the cute, round smiling face melt into an expression of shock and bafflement.

It's too much trouble at this time fitting boobs the size of bed pillows through the doorway. So, I back off and let Dee in before I give the disoriented woman a hug. For a couple seconds, she's practically sunk into my boobs. She's blushing.

Then, with a swish of my gigantic ass inside my clingy skirt, I turn about. She follows me into the kitchen.

"I hope you're in the mood for some pancakes," I say.

"Uh huh," says Dee, still dazed, still perplexed. God, she's cute. I'm so glad Xav and I worked out an arrangement about this kind of thing...

She looks around. Courtesy of Brandi, I've got three griddles, three mixers, all ready to go. The pantry is stuffed with ingredients and I've been practicing.

And the milk! Oh, that I've got in spades.