Stacy - BBC DAY Ch. 01

Story Info
Stacy has accepted the deal her brother has created.
1.9k words
3.65
9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenburg
Kenburg
22 Followers

Stacy gets herself worked up thinking about sucking off the old black man next door.

After a good day at the fair and a nice dinner with the fam, Stacy is exhausted. She tells her parents good night, winks at her brother, and starts inside for the night. She looks next door into Pappy's yard and sees him standing there leaning up against his garage looking back at her. He is in deep lust, she knows he is wanting her fine white body and she wants it to be the best pussy this black man has ever had.

She keeps thinking about how that big piece of meat plopped out of his white G-String, the noise it made, a loud thud when it fell out and hit his leg, and how fucking wet it made her. She loved his sweaty abs how tall he is, his wide muscular shoulders. Her brother is already tall so, a man with a long frame who has a perfect body makes her desires all the more lustful. Pappy is 6'4 and 230 lbs, while Stacy is 5'7 and 102 lbs.

She smiles sweetly at Pappy with a Cheshire grin to tell him, this sweet, young, pussy is all yours in the morning sir, at least Pappy was hoping she is thinking this, he sure as hell was. She goes in, runs her bath with some scented oils and bubbles.

Water running, she heads upstairs to her room and picks out a pair of little black panties, her robe, and nothing else. On her way back down she sees the magazine with Black Dicks & White Chicks laying on Bo's bead, grabs it, hides it under her robe, and heads down to the bathroom to soak and prep her pretty little body for Pappy the next morning.

She takes off all her clothes and stands in front of the mirror. She loves what she sees. She turns sideways and for the moment, she understands why people of all gender and race like her her body. She sees how smoking hot she really is, she wants to please people with her body, and she wants to be pleased and pleasured by hot-bodied men and women.

He little flat stomach, her gorgeous smile and thin lips, her tight ass cheeks and toned legs, her fine blonde hair, it's all enough to make her horny with lust and right now, she can't stop thinking about the older black man with the big dick who lives next store. She understands the importance of must keeping this quiet. She knows people in the neighborhood would not accept this, she doesn't want any unwanted attention, to freak people out or, or chance having her parents ever knowing what kind of daughter she is. She also knows that if this is as good as she hopes it is, she will have a big black dick all summer long, please her brother, get all the pictures she wants and, will be able to brag about it to someone someday.

She opens up the magazine to the page where the tiny little blonde is sucking off a big black dude's cock. She studies it intently and loves the rudeness. She is turned on with furious stamina, she loves how this blonde is holding his cock with both hands as her tongue is in the slit of the head. She knows Pappy is uncircumcised like her brother and they are the only two cocks she's ever seen that are uncut. She is thirsty and hot.

She wonders how a cock that fucking hard would feel to kiss and stroke, she wants to lay just right to please Pappy and watch herself suck him, feel his balls, and watch the contrast of her skin on his. She is soaking wet thinking about his body and how he lusts for her, now her knees are weak.

She wonders how he will talk to her while his dick is in her pretty blonde mouth, she already knows the shade of lipstick she will wear to suck this monstrous black dick. She wonders if she will talk dirty to him, she is eager to find out. Stacy knows her pussy is small and that fucking him is not going to be easy but she knows it all starts by kissing him, his nipples, licking his abs and sucking his cock. She is over the fear and the thoughts of him freaking her out, now she wants him freaked out by the awesomeness of good she will give herself to him. Stacy wants to be submissive and wants her brother to watch her and give him and Pappy a good show.

Stacy starts to think back at all the shit he has said to her over the years and now, what once was inappropriate and gross is now red hot. Like the time he told her he wanted her to drink his milk or the time, he told her to come to him and taste the darkness. She turns the page in the magazine to where she sees this tiny blonde mounting this big black cock how beautiful it was to see her grinding down on this dick and how her little body looks as the black dude with the big fro was sucking the white woman's breast.

Stacy is imagining herself as this little white girl, she wants to please Pappy and give it her all just like the girl in this magazine. So, while with him, she wants to make him so excited, she knows he will cum in her mouth, as all guys do, she wants her first black cock to be hot as fuck, and she wants to see Pappy's milk run from her mouth and down on his shaft, she wonders how bitter or how sweet his cum will be, she wants to see her long toned white leg wrapped over his big black body as she's sucking his cock wearing that black G-String that he bought for her. Stacy wants to see his face as he cums in her mouth. She wants to see her bare naked white boobs on his black skin and his abs.

She wonders if he can stay hard enough to climb on top after she gets her little blonde belly full of her black neighbor's cum, she wants to feed him her nipples as she takes all that black cock and grinds it so he hits her little bing and makes her cum. She couldn't handle it anymore, she reached down to her small wet snatch and beats it up with her fingers with one in her asshole, she burst like a worn-out pipe.

Now she's in ecstasy, she cums hard, she licks her fingers sweetly and softly knowing that this is the first time she has ever masturbated to the thought of sucking and fucking a black man. She is even more excited that he is her neighbor and how naturally beautiful his toned black body is, she now sees him for what he is to her, a hot black dude who has been admiring her for so long.

Her surrender is less than 12 hours away. Stacy does not yet know the intensity of the stamina she is about to be paired with. She doesn't know how long and hard Pappy can fuck and how good and deep he will feel in her small white body. Pappy and Stacy will indeed embark on the nastiest, hottest, and most forbidden sex that either of them has ever had, it will turn into passion and the two of them will have sex, fuck, and make love all over their neighborhood over the entire summer and her brother Bo will occasionally join making it ever better for bother and sister.

Pappys delight.

Meanwhile, Pappy comes back into his house, reaches into his pocket takes out the little black G-String Stacy handed him. He notices her dried up sweet little fluids, he doesn't yet know that her little panties are a mixture of her and her brother's fluids, he takes off his clothes and his white man string, wraps her little panties around his strong muscular cock and he jacks off like a mad man knowing that his desire to have his young, white blonde neighbor suck his cock is going to come true.

He can't wait to see her sucking his magnificent cock, just the thought of this young and gorgeous blonde with the beautiful smile and sexy little body on his naked body makes him shoot his hot load all in her panties. He gets himself together and throws both of their G-Strings in the sink and hand-washes them both thoroughly.

Pappy takes both pair of G-Strings outside to his garage and places them out to dry on a few different nails hanging in his garage. He cleans up the garage, changes the sheets on the mattress, goes back in, and takes a hot bath.

Bo contemplates his decision to turn his sister onto Pappy's black cock.

After all, she is his sister and, he's already experienced her with passionate incest. He does not want to lose her. He decides to tell her his feelings. He goes upstairs to talk to her, he watched her as she lays on her stomach, she is asleep, partially nude, and only her tiny little buttocks are covered by the sheet. He is lovingly looking at her. Bo slowly pulls the sheet off her so he doesn't take her up, he sees that she is wearing a pair of little black panties her ass is perfect and small, he knows she put them on thinking about Pappy and sucking his cock.

He is a bit tormented as he thinks about that fine pussy he's had from his sister in the past 48 hours. Her gorgeous face and smile to whence his lust began years ago, her voice, the smell and taste of her ass and pussy, her little lips, and the way she sweetly gave into him with incestuous lust, the 69 with her. He thought back to earlier in the day when she let him long fuck her at the state fair when the chances of getting caught were extreme. He is torn, but he wants free weed and speed, he loves looking at interracial porn and now he has a chance to watch his sweet sister suck the old black neighbor next door who has always wanted her, he thinks about all the "What If's" and if it's all worth it. I mean hell Bo brokered his sister to Pappy for selfish reasons. He gives Stacy a gentle nudge, he says;

"Wake up Sweetie."

Stacy; "I am awake brother, I felt you starting and take down the sheet, are you wanting to fool around?"

Bo; "No sweetie, I just wanna talk about you and Pappy."

Stacy; "I'm so tired brother, can we talk about it when we get up?"

Bo; "Sure Stac, I know you're tired, get some rest."

Stacy; "I have a feeling I am gonna need it."

Bo realizes his feelings might be better left unsaid, goes to his room and lies down. He is woken up when his dad calls out to him before he takes off to work on Saturday and asks him if he will mow the lawn, Bo says yes and bids him farewell. He gets up and heads downstairs when he hears his Mom say, wake your sister, I've made you two breakfast, I've got to go down to grandma today. Bo heads to Stacy's room when she yells down and says she is up and getting dressed.

The day is here.

Kenburg
Kenburg
22 Followers