My Brother Broke My Brain Pt. 01

Story Info
College siblings engage in very risky sex with consequences.
1.2k words
4.29
47.5k
83

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afan117
afan117
93 Followers

All characters are above the age of 18

I wasn't supposed to be home that friday afternoon, but my afternoon college classes were canceled because more teachers were sick.

My name is Amy and i'm 20 years old and this particular friday afternoon i was sitting at home getting lost in a book, nothing on t.v. and my younger brother Mark suddenly walked out of the shower in his birthday suit.

I don't know if he didn't know I was there or did this often, but my God, I would never be the same afterward.

I had the perfect view my head in a book in a corner sectional and my jaw dropped mark had a 4 pack going getting close to a 6 pack and his cock was the most beautiful cock I have ever seen in my life at least 7 inches maybe 8 circumcised.

His butt was so toned you could crack walnuts, but somehow, he walked through the living room and hadn't noticed his older sister in a book drooling. I even watched him walk up the stairs, and my neglected vagina was screaming for attention.

About the time he went and got a towel I finally had the thought "Amy wtf is wrong with you he's your brother if your needing a cock we can go visit one of the college parties!"

Nope I was shown a tall glass of heaven and it broke my brain and I knew right then and there I had to have his cock.

But how? We had a real good sibling relationship but I'm obviously the nerd in my family and mark barely 18 going to be starting college soon on a football scholarship. He was a guy who could pull a girl out of a crowd with a smile. I'm not ugly but a nerd brunette who's only 5'3 and has maybe a 32 b cup at best has to put more energy than a girl with triple ds and blonde.

No fricking way were those slut cheerleaders getting his cock until I have my taste but how i started to think.

I guess I was lost in translation way too long because before you know it Mark's in front of me waving trying to get me out of my trance.

He looked way too hot in that towel.

"Sorry Mark I guess I was really lost in thoughts," i finally responded while looking at that damn towel around his waist.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Mark are you seeing anyone?" I asked.

"Not at the moment, why are you finally going to hook me up with Courtney?" He said with a grin.

Courtney was my best friend and she was rather easy it was common knowledge. No way was that slut getting his beautiful cock in her slutty vagina before me.

I decided the direct bold route all or nothing I stood up looked him right I. His big, beautiful blue eyes and kissed him as hard as he would let me.

"Ammyy what the heck is going on?" Mark studdered.

I kissed him with more tongue action.

"Why are you doing this?" he pleaded.

He was even cuter completely dumbstruck i marveled.

"I saw you walking out of the shower mark and I need your cock mark don't make me beg don't lecture me just go with it," i pleaded.

The towel dropped and I got my hands on his cock I was on cloud 9.

He was already naked because i has lunged for the white towel and abd Mark started to help me loose my shirt bra shorts. The little shit did the sexiest thing to remove my panties with his teeth.

I didn't stop him.

All this time this was the mad passionate sex I was searching for. Mark was a jock or was it because it was so taboo it got me off so much?

And oh my god was it animalistic I never wanted to do oral sex more than I did on Mark's beautiful cock. A few times he had to start kissing me as a way to get me off his man meat.

His hands on my breasts sent me into ecstasy bliss and somewhere between his gentle bites on my nipples i lost full control of my senses but finally when marks mouth arrived at my clit and I think I blacked out momentarily during my first orgasm. I just squirted on my little brother's face and I couldn't wait for the next orgasm. I guess Mark had done this before because he just kept on licking.

Then finally the glory the power the entrance Marks dick was lining up in my in my pussy.

Mark asked me one last time "You absolutely sure you want to go this far?"

I was kind of glad he asked me that because i had never been out of my senses so much from oral alone so it gave me a chance to at least come back down to earth no pun intended.

"Your such an idiot Mark your sister gave you a blow job, you ate my pussy i came literally on your face if you don't stick that beautiful cock in my pussy ill just wait till your sleeping," i said almost laughing.

"Ok you asked for this here we go," Mark exclaims.

Never before felt such a perfect fit. I was tight I had only been with one guy and 1 girl over a year ago as a typical dorm experience but Mark started nice and slow and then my legs just held on tight as he sped up.

I was never that big of fan of missionary but my second orgasm was coming and mark waa such a good kisser too which was driving me even more to mega orgasm mode.

" Oh Mark don't ever stop fucking me EVER!" I was screaming as orgasm number 2 came.

I was soaked in sweat from suck intense orgasm and not to mention such epic sex session but for the final act he was able to pick me up and hold me close and I bounced off his cock.

We were hot and heavy i was on my knees we were screwing on the couch on the floor we were all over the living room.

He wasn't a talker as much as I was during sex but this time he said.

"Final round I'm cumming," he said.

"Ok baby do it cum in me I'm on the the pill don't stop till you cum," I said.

"Baby?" I briefly thought are we boyfriend and girlfriend now he really did fuck my brains out.

He seemed to affirm by giving me a long kiss.

I had never done it standing like that bouncing but if this is the last time I will die totally fulfilled.

Mark held me tight his cock finished the job standing tall and right there in the living room on that beautiful Friday afternoon my brother came in my pussy.

He put me down so carefully and said the perfect words "you were better then amazing thank you Amy I love you," Mark purred.

"I love you too Mark" I said back.

Suddenly we here mom and dad clapping their hands sarcastically "hi didn't see us here the whole time did you?" Mom said.

"OH MY GOD" i thought...

To be continued....

afan117
afan117
93 Followers