Stacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck. Suck um baby," she groaned again and again as she threw her head back and closed her eyes as his lips ran against the side of her wide nipple.

"Oh fuck...cumming," she moaned deeply, as she was in ecstasy as he drew her aching inch long nipple between his teeth.

Her Uncle had her in one long, uninterrupted orgasm as he sucked on her nipple while flicking his tongue over the flat part of the tip for a few minutes before he released it. After releasing her throbbing nipple from his mouth he kissed her hard. As he ran his thumbs across the tips of her aching nipples she rolled her eyes while she groaned and bit my lower lip.

"Oh fuck," she screeched, as he skillfully worked her into a heated frenzy as he made contact with my throbbing nipples.

"Huge nipples...big, sexy nipples," he said in a deep voice before he kissed her hotly for a few minutes.

After breaking away from their lovers kiss he went back to sucking each throbbing nipple.

His tender sucking of her long nipples had her pussy flowing.

"God, you make my pussy so fucking wet," she groaned as he continued sucking each nipple.

As he kissed her he reached down and ran one of his fingers through the folds of her long pussy lips.

"Suck your beautiful cunt...taste your beautiful fuck- hole Stacy," he said near her ear before he began kissing her nipples.

Bringing his finger to her mouth she eagerly sucked her juices off while he sucked her left nipple.

"Like your taste?" he said as he ran his finger through the folds of her huge pussy lips and brought it to her mouth.

"Umm," she groaned as she sucked on his finger hungrily.

He continued doing this for half an hour, kissing and sucking her nipples as his finger ran through her big pussy, collecting her wetness then having her lick her taste from it. This intense intimacy had her on fire.

"Fucking me up so bad," she groaned as her legs tensed.

"Pussy ready baby," he said kissing her neck.

"Oh fuck...so ready for you," she moaned then shuddered and exploded in a volcanic cum.

As she was cumming he met her for another passionate kiss.

During this passionate time of kissing and him sucking her nipples she felt like they were lovers. It was so surreal, with him being 81 and she being 18.

The 63 year difference between them only added to how sexy she felt. He had such an amazing way of turning her on that she totally forgot the fact that the fact that he was her Uncle.

Overcome with a wave of ecstasy as he sucked each nipple she threw her head back as an incredible orgasm coursed through her as she stood under the pulsing spray of the shower.

Never in her life was she more turned on. Just the way he kissed with his tongue twisting and flicking against hers had her pussy cumming in waves.

"Oh fuck lover," she groaned as her body shuddered and came.

"That's it, keep cumming, Sexy," he said whispering into her ear.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her pussy shattered.

After cumming so blissfully they went back to kissing as their tongues searched out each other's with an intense urgency. As they were locked in a deep kiss he continued running his thumbs over the tips of her nipples. It was such a sexy time between them.

"Beautiful flat chest, and such huge nipples," he moaned as he ran his hand over his niece's flat chest before kissing each nipple then kissing her.

"Ummm," she groaned as they kissed.

Her body was tingling with an electric feeling. Her Uncle had her nipples aching and her pussy dripping with wetness. Just his strong hands running across her tiny ass cheeks while he kissed had her in deep groans and a state of constant mini-orgasms.

"God you fucking turn me on," she said between kisses as his hands slid over her tiny ass cheeks and went up her back.

"So fucking sexy," he whispered against her ear.

"Oh lover," she groaned.

Lifting his huge cock to her left side her left hand pumped and twisted alone his freakish length.

"Ahh," he instantly groaned as her hand began slow-pumping his massive shaft.

"I still can't believe how fucking huge you are," she groaned in disbelief as she felt his powerful cock pulse in her hand again.

She was groaning deeply again as she stroked her uncles massive cock.

"Jesus fuck," she moaned letting him know she was amazed at such a huge cock.

"Like that big cock baby," he said slyly with arrogance in his voice.

"Oh fuck, never want to let it go," she moaned as she continued to stroke it passionately between her out-stretched hands.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"I could fucking pump this huge assed cock all day baby," she groaned. "So fucking heavy and so fucking huge," she purred, as the weight of it had her pussy gushing.

The two lovers then went back to kissing. They kissed in the mist of the shower for over an hour until their tongue twisting became violent, to the point where they had to fuck again.

Spinning his niece around, he lifted his giant cock and rested it between her ass cheeks.

"Oh fuck," she groaned from the length and weight of her Uncles monster cock.

He began sliding his gigantic cock between her tiny ass cheeks. The feel of it going more than half-way up her back had her head spinning. His hands gripped her tiny waist as he continued to slide his monster back and forth.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, as she felt his giant shaft go up the small of my back.

Turning her head to the side he leaned over and they began to kiss. His skilled hands drifted to her flat chest as his fingers began twisting her aching, inch long nipples. At this point she was on fire. Her pussy was shooting-off in these mini orgasms from the sensation of his mammoth cock sliding between her tiny ass cheeks and the twisting of her inch-long nipples.

He knew exactly what he was doing to her and began inserting his massive cock into her scorching, wet pussy. With each inch of his massive cock Stacy got dizzy from being so stretched-out and so overstuffed. Within a minute her Uncle was ready to explode.

"Baby," he hissed, as his thunderous cock began firing into the deepest part of his nieces scorching pussy.

As his massive cock erupted inside her overstuffed pussy they kissed with incredible passion. As her Uncles hot, powerful load shot way up inside her it triggered her pussy. His load was so powerful that she fired-back onto his erupting cock as if a volcano had exploded deep inside her.

Even when he stopped loading inside her pussy he stayed rock hard and kept fucking into her.

"Keep fucking me baby," she snarled knowing how her Uncle could recover so fast. "Use my pussy until that huge-assed cock is completely drained. Load as much as you want baby," she moaned before meeting her Uncle for a deep kiss.

Through this heated passion they kept kissing wildly as he kept fucking into her, grunting how hot and big her pussy was.

Her Uncle had a tireless cock and she was insane with lust for it.

When they dried off, she stepped back into her high heel pumps, and went to the mirrored dresser and bent forward, spreading her skinny ass-cheeks and reveling her stretched-out pussy.

When he came out of the bathroom, the sight of his pencil-thin niece in her white high heels and her hands spreading her skinny ass cheeks, instantly caused his tumescent shaft to harden once again.

Although he had cum ten times during their incredible fuck, he was amazingly rock hard at the sight of his naughty niece leaning over the dresser, spreading her stretched out pussy, as she looked back at him.

The grin on her face, showing her naughty, little girl braces, and the sight of her gaping pussy was almost a challenge, which he eagerly rose to. Her pussy, like every other teen he fucked would stay in this new shape for a few days before closing to its natural position. His cock was rock-hard, and his eyes were ablaze with lust, at the sight of his skinny niece, with her ass spread wide, and the mouth of her fuck-hole as wide as a beer can from the freakish dimension for his huge cock.

"Oh fuck. I'll never get over how fucking huge you are" she said in amazement as she looked back at her Uncle's massive cock hanging down between his legs to right-above his knees.

She knew that no matter how many times she would see it, she would be staggered by his disbelieving length and width.

"Oh fuck Uncle Ted, I need that great, big cock in this pussy, one more time tonight baby," she said in a heated, guttural voice, as she steered at the almost grotesque appendage that was pulsing angrily, as it waited impatiently to get back into her teasing pussy.

Within seconds he was leaning over his rail-thin 75 lb niece, stuffing her pussy with a cock that was as longer than her arm and six times wider. Looking at her contorted face and her girlish braces in the mirror, drove him insane, and he fucked her teen pussy relentlessly. Although he fucked young teens constantly, his insatiable niece heightened his sex-drive like non-other to date.

As his enormous cock filled the entire cavity of her pussy, she was once-again, lust-crazed, and began fucking back on it, matching his every thrust. She was cumming like a river, as his giant shaft rubbed against her big clit with each, long, penetrating stroke. His massive cock hitting bottom, brushing her huge clit with every penetrating stroke, going in than back out caused her pussy to explode in waves.

She was amazed at his incredible recovery to fuck for hours, and cum so hard every time he shot-off inside her. She knew she was on the brink of exhaustion, but needed to have the fire in her pussy, put out one last time, by her Uncle's incredible, giant cock.

She could not believe that her 81 year old Uncle could exceed her own intensity to fuck. He was unmatched by any other man, even the black bank president, and her fathers two friends combined, couldn't last as half as long as her Uncle.

She was going wild as he ruthlessly, thrust his massive cock deep up into the back of her steaming cunt, causing her to cum in a series of orgasms that lasted almost 10 minutes. Pushing off her high heels she thrust her wet pussy over the length of her Uncles freakish cock.

When she felt his massive shaft expand inside her, she knew what was coming, and nearly passed out, from the expanding feeling that pushed her cunt to the point of being split in half.

He was so turned on to his sexy, insatiable niece, that he couldn't hold his load back. Just the sight of his massive cock, going all the way up her young pussy, until his huge balls slapped against her hanging clit, was too much for him.

"This cunt is too fucking good," he roared as he began sending burst after burst way up into her pussy, which kept her in a state of volcanic eruption.

"Cumming baby," she wailed as his powerful load set her own pussy off.

Because of the massive size of his cock, there was absolutely no room for his hot load. As each blast of cum shot up into her pussy, it forced the previous load out, and caused it to run back down his massive shaft and drip onto the floor.

When he had finally stopped cumming, there was a pool of cum around her high heel pumps. That night in bed, they fucked two more times, and woke up to the sunrise in a very sexy 69 position, which ended in both of them cumming.

To be continued..... The cunning, devious side of Stacy

12