Stacy’s Alien Abduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, as if it were toying with her, the tentacle nuzzled itself between the cheeks of Stacy's tight round ass, the tip barely touching her back door entrance.

"Don't...you...fucking....dare..." Stacy gave the tentacle a look that could have frozen boiling water into ice.

Did it even understand her?

...and if it did, would it matter?

Stacy knew that tentacle was about to go up her ass, and there wasn't a thing she could do to prevent it.

When the creature's appendage started tunneling into Stacy's forbidden hole, she gripped the table hard with her hands and started screaming.

"OOOOOHHHH!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stacy threw her head back, her gorgeous brunette hair whipping around as she literally thrashed about, her ass being obscenely violated by the appendage inching ever deeper.

"OOOOHHHH!!!!!! FFUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!! WHAT...ARE...YOU...DOING...TO...MEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

There was no answer as the two tentacles began alternating their thrusts into Stacy's holes...

...ass...cunt...ass...cunt...ass...cunt...

"FFFFUUUCCCCKK!!!!! YOOOOUUUU!!!!!"

Every violation of Stacy's most intimate places was both robbing the college girl of all dignity and bringing her ever closer to another orgasmic apocalypse.

"NO!!!" Stacy looked straight ahead while she was being relentlessly double fucked, trying to concentrate as the defiant bitch inside her raged.

"NO!!! DAMMIT!!! I WILL NOT COME FOR YOU AGAIN!!!"

As if answering a challenge, another tentacle suddenly appeared from under the table, immediately moving between Stacy's legs.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! NOOOO!!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!"

Stacy hurled obscenities at her captor as the new appendage began rapidly vibrating her engorged clit, all while the two other tentacles obscenely raped her young pussy and tight ass with deep alternating thrusts, her majestic breasts swaying violently back and forth with every impact.

The college student's eyes were ablaze with a primal fury as she felt the creature's tentacles pulsating mockingly inside her.

"YOU FUCKER!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!"

Still another tentacle came seemingly from nowhere and thrust into Stacy's mouth.

"MMMMMFFFFFFFFHHH!!!!!!"

The feisty musician always hated being told to keep quiet, but to have this...this THING...stuffing her mouth to shut her up while it raped her made Stacy absolutely apoplectic.

The assault continued as suddenly, the college student felt two more appendages come seemingly from nowhere and attach themselves to each of Stacy's firm tits.

"MMMMM!!!!!" Stacy's beautiful blue eyes went wide as she felt the two new tentacles begin applying massive suction to her hard nipples.

She didn't get the chance to bitch about it though...

...because at that moment, all of the tentacles began vibrating...

...and Stacy's pussy exploded.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPFFFFHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

The college girl's gorgeous eyes rolled back in her head again as her pussy gushed everywhere, splashing the table, the floor, the creature, and herself while she shook and convulsed in orgasmic ecstasy. With one tentacle constantly raping her cunt, a second pumping her tight ass, a third fucking her bitchy mouth, a fourth relentlessly masturbating her pulsating clit, and still two more suckling on her tits, the abducted student had absolutely no hope of escaping the sexual onslaught...

...and for a brief moment between powerful climaxes, she wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to be released. It was the most alive she had ever felt.

As the squirting contractions continued in Stacy's pussy, a final tentacle suddenly appeared and looped itself around her neck.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's eyes went wide as the appendage tightened and began lightly choking her.

"OHGOD!" the college student panicked in her mind as she felt the oxygen disappear, "I CAN'T BREATHE! I CAN'T..."

At that very moment, Stacy felt all three of the tentacles inside her holes growing...

...expanding...

"OHGOD!!!!! IT'S GOING TO COME INSIDE ME!!!!! DAMMIT NO!!!!!" The college girl's mind screamed as she felt the appendages simultaneously fire large amounts of warm liquid into her cunt, down her throat, and up her ass.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!" Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head again as she was thrice defiled by the alien creature, the waves of orgasm crashing over her entire body as she felt the warmth of the liquid spreading inside her depths while desperately gasping for air.

Stacy's mind clouded over as she began to lose consciousness. She could feel her pussy walls envelop the tentacle that had just come inside her, suckling on it as if it were trying to draw more of the liquid into her, whatever it was. Her ass muscles gripped the tentacle that was far up her rear from all directions, holding it captive inside her as it unloaded in her depths. The appendage fucking her mouth forced everything it had down Stacy's throat, making it even more impossible to breathe.

The bitchy college girl had been abducted and relentlessly raped by an alien creature that had done things to her she could never have imagined were possible in her wildest dreams.

...and as Stacy lost consciousness...and the tentacles inside her withdrew...she could have sworn that she heard an ominous voice in the darkness...

"Yes...this human female will be perfect for our needs."

NEXT EPISODE: Stacy's Alien Examination

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. Just to let everyone know, I do turn off the star ratings after a few weeks just because I want people to enjoy my stories for the content and not because of the arbitrary ratings of others who may or may not share the same preferences. Have fun reading my other stories as well, and I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.

12