All Comments on 'Stacy’s Alien Abduction'

by Daphne123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwards12 months ago

Hi Daphne. Thank you for the excellent advice " I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others." Words to live by. If I may, I'd like to request a description of the tentacles. I've been imagining the arms of a large octopus as I read your story. Also, I wonder what happened to the adorable Cavapoo? They hate to be left alone for periods longer than 6 hours, and can get stressed. Will Stacy get impregnated by the sex with an alien (or several aliens? How many tentacles does one alien have, anyway? As you ca see by all of my questions, I'm really into your story. 5* from me. ~~JB

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexander12 months ago

I really like it but to continuously refer or reference her as a college student seems campy. For instance, Just say “her panties” rather than “the college students panties. Anyways, that’s my only criticism. I look forward to reading more!

Daphne123Daphne12312 months agoAuthor

@JBEdwards - I envisioned a kind of smooth octopus tentacle but you can imagine whatever you wish. Snoop the Cavapoo will make another appearance. :) Other questions will be answered in part 2 or 3.

@JessicaAlexander - point taken, my rationale is always to switch up the text so that it isn't always "Stacy this and Stacy that". Sometimes I use the name, sometimes the third person "she" or "her, and sometimes her "profession" so as to not be too repetitive and make for a smoother reading experience. Obviously, sometimes, it backfires. :)

ElderDirtElderDirt12 months ago

To put it simply, "Out-fucking-standing!" I loved your style and creativity which provided captivating. I've never read your tales before, but most certainly will as I look forward to your next SciFi installment. Bravo!

qxvw198qxvw19812 months ago

This is a fun romp into science fiction and tentacle rape. As always, I have enjoyed your writing skills. I hope the next installment comes soon.

smuttypupsmuttypup12 months ago

really really nice - can't wait for part two!

nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

I have to agree with JBE and another anony that concern for Stacy’s puppy was a bit of distraction from your excellent story. Good to hear Snoop wasn’t just abandoned. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Moonshine57Moonshine573 months ago

Don’t worry about the puppy lovers/nay sayers. I like puppies as much as the next in line, but worrying about a fictional animal being lonely... come on people!

I did see one grammatical error, but that happens... coulda been a typo that was missed in the proof read. I only have one criticism. Ignore it if you want, I may have caught it myself only because I too am a writer. While her mouth was full of tentacle, "she said". I would have distinguished that as a thought by using italics. Other than that, great job! Five stars.

Gene Moon aka Moonshine57

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaphne123@Daphne123
MAY 11th UPDATE! Sorority initiations, cheerleader fantasies, schoolgirl crushes, and a lot more... Come see what's happening at Daphne's Den! https://www.patreon.com/daphnesden 53 hot stories (and counting). almost 300 nude and semi-nude character pictures (and counting) U...