Stacy Sleeps Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at my apartment, I wasn't sure what to expect. I went to the kitchen to get each of us a beer. We sat across from each other at the kitchen bar. After a couple of small sips of her beer, she asked if I had anything more comfortable she could change into, saying her jeans were hot. I took her into the bedroom and found a pair of basketball shorts with a drawstring and a sleeveless jersey-style shirt. I handed them to her, and she motioned for me to leave. Now I was confused. Had I somehow crossed into the friend zone? Is there even a friend zone to cross into after fucking a slut's face like she's a porn star? I went back into the kitchen and sat down.

A couple of minutes later, she returned to the kitchen and sat down. The jersey and shorts were way too big for her, but she looked really hot in my clothes. As soon as she sat down, we started drinking and talking again. We laughed at each other and had a good time. A couple of times, I hinted about fucking her again, and it was like she didn't even notice. After a couple of beers, she got up to use the bathroom. When she turned, I caught a glimpse of her tits through the armhole of the jersey. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I wondered if she had panties on.

While she was in the bathroom, I realized that we had smoked weed both times I had fucked Stacy. Maybe weed brought out her inner-slut, and it was worth a shot.

When she came back into the kitchen, I was packing a bowl. After we smoked a couple of bowls and finished a few more beers, she asked if I wanted to go lay down with her. It worked, the weed made her horny, and I made sure to bring it with me.

When we got to the bedroom, I started to undress. Stacy got in bed, still wearing the shorts and jersey; she got under the covers and watched as I got naked. I was already getting hard just thinking about fucking her tight, little pussy again. I set the weed and the bowl in an easy-to-reach spot and then got under the covers with her.

She was lying on her back; I lay on my side beside her. I propped my head up with one arm and used my other hand to start rubbing her body. I slid my hand under her shirt and went right for her tits. Not long after that, she sat up and took the shirt off. She had really nice firm tits.

Now that her shirt was off, I leaned over and started sucking on one of her nipples. I slowly slid my hand down from her other tit into the front of her shorts. She wasn't wearing panties. Her pussy was already really wet. I started to finger her, still a little shocked at how tight she was. I spread her pussy lips and worked two fingers into her. By now, my cock was rock hard again, and I couldn't wait any longer to fuck her.

I sat up, threw the blanket off of us, got between her legs, and pulled her shorts off. That was the first good look I had gotten of her pussy. She had the sexiest little cunt I had ever seen, and laying there in front of me was the sexiest little slut I'd ever had in my bed. Usually, I would have just started eating her pussy, but remembering how tight she was, I had to fuck her.

I pulled her to me, raising her hips and ass slightly to help the angle. Stacy giggled and acted helpless as I put the tip of my dick between her pussy lips. I tried thrusting into her, but she was too tight. Instead, I had to ease into her slowly. I knew she would loosen up after a few minutes. Until then, if I was going to fuck her while she was on her back, boring ol' missionary was the easiest way.

Missionary was a lot easier for me to work into her, but it was a little awkward. I couldn't picture her as anything but a dirty little slut. Now it seemed like I was close to making love to her. She kept squeezing my cock with her pussy. I could feel her relax when I pulled out, and when I thrust back in, she tightened up. That didn't last long at all. I came unexpectedly.

I didn't want to stay in that position anymore, so I rolled over to the side and lay on my back. I was a little disappointed Earlier, she had let me use her mouth like she was a whore, but the sex was boring so far tonight. If her pussy hadn't been so tight and felt so good, I probably would have just gone to sleep instead of trying to get hard again.

We talked for a few minutes. Stacy was a little disappointed that I didn't make her cum. I assured her the night was still young. She told me to pack a bowl, then reached down and grabbed my dick. While I was packing the bowl, she started sucking my cock. By the time the bowl was ready, my cock was hard again. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her the bowl was ready. She got up. My cum had started leaking out of her pussy and was running down her leg. She straddled me and eased my cock back into her pussy.

I handed her the bowl, letting her go first. She lit it and took a long pull. She started coughing, and when she did, her pussy clenched my dick. It felt wonderful. Instead of handing me the bowl, she took another hit. This time she didn't cough. Instead, she leaned forward, blew the smoke into my mouth, and started kissing me. At the same time, she started moving her hips and grinding her pussy on me. She smoked the whole bowl that way. Now her inner-slut was back.

After she set the bowl down, she got on her haunches, putting her hands on my chest for balance. She looked down at me and told me to grab her ass and fuck myself with her pussy.

I wasted no time. This also gave me the perfect view of my cock going in and out of her pussy. By now, my cum was all over us both. I started moving her up and down slowly at first, and she was watching her pussy get fucked too. She was beginning to become vocal now, saying my cock looked good in her pussy, and I like the way you fuck my pussy.

I started to speed up, and her comments turned into moans, soft and quiet at first, then becoming longer and louder, then turning into "oh, god's and "fuck me... yeah... fuck me!" Suddenly she screamed, "I'm gonna fucking cum!" and slammed her pussy down on my cock, got back on her knees, and started grinding and riding my cock, hard.

She knew exactly what to do. My cock was so deep in her that I kept hitting her cervix when she came down on me hard. I put my hand above her pussy and used my thumb to play with her clit, which caused her to close her eyes and throw her head back. Stacy grabbed her nipples and started pinching and pulling at them.

All of that combined made her cum again. Her pussy got super tight again just as she yelled out, "Oh, fuck!" Then she crashed down on top of me in a sweaty, shaking, breathless, moaning pile. My cock was still halfway in her, and I could feel her pussy quivering.

She started kissing my neck, slowly moving up to my ear. She whispered, asking me, "Did you cum?"

I told her no and started rubbing her back; her whole body was still trembling. She whispered, "Give me a minute. My pussy is really sensitive, then you can use me; however, you want to cum, baby."

I grabbed her by the head and the small of her back and flipped her back into missionary. I started kissing her, and although I probably shouldn't have, I started fucking her slow and deep, and I could tell she was still sensitive. Her legs began to shake as she clawed at my back and kissed me passionately. I was making love to this slut, and I think we both enjoyed it.

I wasn't at all close to cumming. I got up on my knees, my cock still in her pussy. She told me I could use her however I wanted, so I was going to fuck her ass. I pulled out of her, and my dick was slick with her pussy juices. Her ass crack was covered in the juices that had flowed out of her as we made love. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips a few times to make sure it was nice and lubed up. Then I went to fuck her ass. She arched her hips up and said, "I don't care if you fuck my ass, baby, but you can't fuck my face or pussy again until we both shower, and I don't know if I can stand up that long right now, and it's still early."

It wasn't early anymore, but it was late enough that I was going to have to call out of work the next day, I damn sure wasn't done fucking her yet, so I could wait to fuck her ass.

I put my dick-head between her pussy lips, grabbed her legs just above her knees, and lifted them, pushing them down as close to her body as they would go. I started fucking her pussy hard, deep, and fast. Just like a good little slut, she was moaning and encouraging me, and I was trying to pace myself. Part of me wanted to try to hurt her pussy. Our eyes locked, and she said, "I like it when you fuck me like a slut."

That caught me off guard, and for some reason, that did it for me. On the next thrust in her, I exploded. I came long and hard. That had to be one of the best orgasms of my life.

This time my legs were shaking, and I had to lie down. I let go of Stacy's legs and rolled over beside her. She lifted her ass up and started playing with her pussy. She buried a couple of fingers inside herself and said, "You cum a lot, don't you?"

When she pulled her fingers out of her pussy, they were shiny. She stuck them in her mouth and sucked them clean.

For some reason, I started to worry. Stacy still had her ass elevated, and the first time we fucked, when I told her I was about to cum, she locked onto me. Was she trying to get pregnant? I damn sure didn't want this dirty slut to have my kid.

We each lit a cigarette, and I packed another bowl. There was an awkward silence. Out of nowhere, she said, "You liked it when I talked dirty to you, huh?"

I didn't know what to say, so I told her she caught me off guard. She finally lay back down on the back then rolled over to face me. She giggled and said, "I've seen enough porn and fucked enough men to know what makes guys cum."

I didn't know what to say to that, "Oh, yeah," was all I could get out.

She asked if I was alright with that. I assumed she was referring to the "enough men" part, but I wasn't sure. Maybe she thought I was bothered or insecure about her watching porn. Before I could say anything, she said, "I've fucked a lot of men."

I told her that it didn't bother me; in fact, I thought it was kind of hot. To have fucked "a lot" of men, her pussy sure was tight.

We kept talking about her sex life. She wasn't sure of the exact number of men she had fucked, but she said it was probably close to a hundred and fifty, maybe closer to two hundred. She told me she had lost her virginity at 13 to an older guy at a party she had snuck into. Listening to her past got me hard again, and she was shocked that it turned me on. She told me that most guys couldn't take the thought of her past, and I didn't care. By now, I was stroking my cock, listening to her tell me about her sex life. She offered to suck me off; I told her I enjoyed listening to her stories.

I asked her about the porn comment. She told me that she loved porn. She had found my DVD collection and had been watching it. That threw me off a little bit. I hadn't met many women that were into porn. We continued to talk about porn and smoked another bowl. She told me she really liked a couple of the anal videos I had. I told her that all of the women I had been with said that I was too big to fuck their asses. That was true, except for Heather. We kept talking about porn long after we had finished the bowl. I was still rubbing my dick, and she had started playing with her pussy.

Then out of nowhere, she blurted out, "I've done a few porn videos."

I laughed and told her everyone with a digital camera had done bedroom porn. What she said next really caught me off guard. "No," she said, "I mean, I've done internet porn for a major company."

That did kind of bother me. I didn't know why until Stacy said, "All solo stuff. I did a few masturbation videos. I don't mind being a slut, but I have an issue being paid for sex, and I'm not a whore."

Now I was curious about what she had done, and of course, I wanted to see the videos. When I asked her where I could find it to watch it, she asked why I wanted to watch a video of her fingering herself. Before I could say anything, she added, "I don't mind playing with my pussy while you watch."

She got up and headed for the door, looked back at me, and said, "I like to watch porn while I finger myself. Grab a blanket and come in the living room. You can watch me make myself cum," then she left the room.

By the time I got to the living room, she had already put a porno in the DVD player. Stacy sat in the recliner, she already had a leg over each arm of the chair, and her ass was close to the edge of the seat. She was rubbing the inside of her thighs. Stacy's pussy looked so hot, her pussy lips were parted slightly, and my cum was starting to leak out of her. She told me to put the blanket on the floor in front of her and sit there, so I had a good view. Then she handed me the remote and told me to pick a scene.

She had put in one of my anal porn videos. I picked a scene with a barely legal blonde getting double penetrated. I turned my attention back to Stacy; she was already touching her pussy, staring as the girl on the screen got fucked. It was almost like I wasn't even there anymore. I wondered if this was how she spent her days alone.

She started so slow, moving both of her hands up her thighs, teasing herself. She spread her pussy lips apart, leaking more of my cum out of her. She took one of her hands and touched her clit. She used the other to wipe my cum off of her taint, then licked my cum from her fingers. My cock was throbbing already. She looked so sexy sitting there, legs spread wide, playing with her clit as she ate my cum.

I wanted to fuck her so badly. As I sat there stroking my cock, trying not to cum, and trying even harder to hold back from fucking her, the thought came to me to get a beer and enjoy the show.

Looking back into the living room from the kitchen, after opening a beer, I noticed that she didn't care that I had left. She was still watching the porn. By now, she had a couple of fingers in her pussy, and she was squeezing her tits with her other hand. She was alternating between them, pulling at her nipples. Suddenly it hit me; I had a vibrator I had gotten for Heather to use. I grabbed my beer and headed to the bedroom to get the vibrator.

I went back into the living room and handed Stacy the vibrator. She got really excited. I sat back down in front of her, looking forward to drinking a beer and watching Stacy fuck herself with Heather's vibrator. My cock had gone soft, and I was hoping I could enjoy a beer or two watching her fuck her pussy before it was stiff and throbbing again.

She turned the vibrator on the lowest setting. It was one of the life-like vibrators, about nine inches long, thick, nice-sized head, and veiny. She immediately started using it like a real cock. She took it and rubbed it length-wise up and down her wet slit. She held it with both hands. On one of the downstrokes, she tilted it, aiming it between her pussy lips. The head slowly disappeared inside her. She pulled it back out, just as slow as she inserted it. She put the tip on her clit and held it there, and started moaning softly.

I went to grab another beer. When I got back, she hadn't moved. The vibrator was still on her clit. Once I was on the floor, back in front of her, she continued the show. By now, she was getting off on me, watching almost as much as she was touching and fucking herself.

As soon as she knew she had my full attention again, she moved the vibrator back between her pussy lips and started to push it in slowly again. This time she didn't stop at the head, and she got it about halfway in and then trembled a little before slowly pulling it back out. I looked up at her face; she was looking right at me, smiling and biting her lower lip. She clearly liked being watched.

She turned the speed up then slid it back in her pussy. This time she pushed it all the way in herself. She pulled it out, stopping at the head. Now she was really starting to fuck herself. Slowly going in and out. Her breathing was becoming ragged. By now, my cock was throbbing again, and I was almost out of beer. We were both close to the point of no return.

I knew I wouldn't be able to watch much longer; soon, the desire to fuck her would win out. Out of nowhere, she yelled, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Her muscles started to tighten, and I took that as my cue, and I realized I hadn't eaten her pussy yet. Before she could continue fucking herself, I pulled her hands away from her pussy as quickly as I could and then pulled the vibrator out of her, poured the rest of my beer over her clit, causing a sharp gasp to escape her before my mouth was on her clit. No sooner than my mouth touched her pussy, and her legs were wrapped around my head.

Her pussy had an intoxicating taste, a mixture of her cum, my cum, and beer. It wasn't long before she was moaning, and her hips were bucking, rubbing her drenched pussy on my mouth. I felt her hands on my head, pulling me to her. My tongue was as deep in her pussy as it could go. That didn't last long. Suddenly she pushed my head back, looked at me, and said, "I need your cock inside me. How do you want to fuck me?"

That threw me off for a moment. I took too long to answer; her need had gotten the best of her. She grabbed the vibrator, held it up, and said, "Either tell me how you want me, or I'm going to fuck myself with this again, and you can get yourself off while you watch."

I didn't want to tell her that I would have been okay with that as long as she let me cum on her. All I could think to say was, "Get on your knees, slut, and put your ass in the air." I wasn't sure if she was serious or not, but I damn sure wasn't going to let her sexy pussy go to waste.

She was quick to get on the floor and into position. She knew exactly what to do to make her ass look sexy. Her knees were together, ass in the air; her arms were stretched out in front of her with her shoulders on the floor. She hadn't been on the floor for ten seconds before she wiggled her ass impatiently.

I got behind her; I put my hands on her ass, rubbing her ass cheeks and hips. She looked amazing like that. She had a perfectly shaped ass, just the right size. I grabbed my cock with one hand and used my thumb, on the other hand, to rub her asshole. I put the tip of my cock between her wet pussy lips and started to ease into her.

I had barely gotten the head of my dick in her when she slammed her pussy on me, pushing me back. I was sitting on my feet, my cock deep in her pussy. She rose up; her back was on my chest. She lifted her arms and put them behind my head. I reached around her chest and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard.

She turned her head and whispered in my ear, "I want you to fuck me like the slut I am. Use my pussy and asshole, pull my hair, spank me, I don't care. Use my body, cum in me, or on me, then we'll take a shower together."

I held her tighter and kissed her. "I want you like this," I told her before running a hand down to her clit, causing her cunt to tighten around my cock.

"No, you don't," she said, "you want me on my knees, and I want you to use me like a slut. I'm very submissive, baby, and I want you to do whatever you need to do to me to make yourself cum. Just think of me as a fuck-doll, please."

Then she pulled my arms away from her and leaned forward again, just like she was. My cock came out of her. She wiggled her ass again, and something came over me.

I smacked her on the ass and then stood up. I told her not to move and went into the bedroom. If she wanted to be used like a slut, then I'd use her like a slut. I was inspired by a porno and my first night with Heather. I grabbed a pair of her panties; she only wore thongs and a belt.

When I returned to the living room, she was still in the same position, on her knees, ass in the air, head, and shoulders on the floor. Her knees were parted slightly, and now the vibrator was buried in her bald cunt. She started wiggling her ass when she saw me come back in the room, "A belt, huh? You gonna spank me, baby?"