Stacy Sleeps Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled my head down and whispered, "I want you to cum with me, baby. I'm really close. What do I need to do to make you cum?"

I told her to just let me know when I was close too. I barely got the sentence out when she said, "Oh, god, baby," and made the sexiest "O-face" I've ever seen. Her pussy tightened up, and on the next stroke, I went as deep as I could and shot my load in her. Before either of us was finished cumming, I whispered, "I love you, Stacy," in her ear. That caused her to run her nails down my back, and she clenched her pussy as tight as she could.

We held each other for a few minutes. Then I sat up on my knees. There was a huge wet spot under her ass, and I asked if that was from her or the shower. She sat up and looked between her legs, "Oops," she said, giggling as she lay back down.

I went and got the weed and the bowl. I looked at the time for the first time in hours, and it was still early compared to how late I thought it was.

Back in the bedroom, I packed a bowl, and we talked. I asked about her old fetishes, being used, and loved. She told me that she told every guy that had fucked her to use her pussy and ass however they wanted, or needed, to cum. She said most of them would just get on top of her or bend her over and pump until the cum. She told me that I was the third guy she had ever let cum in her, and I was the first to cum in all three holes. We joked about how a slut with over one hundred and fifty notches on her belt still had virgin territory. She told me that she had only let five guys fuck her without a condom. I was the fifth.

She went on to tell me about her love fetish. She said she had never fucked anyone guy on more than three days. We started smoking another bowl. She told me that even though she wanted to feel loved from time to time, she had a goal. She said she wanted to fuck at least five hundred men before settling down.

Between her slutty stories and the weed, my cock was hard again. She told me this time she had an idea. She got up and turned the lights off. Even in the near darkness, she was sexy. She got back in the bed; she lay on her side with her back to me. We were both lying in the wet spot. "Get behind me, baby," she said, reaching back for me.

She helped ease my cock into her warm pussy. She told me to still for a minute, hold her tight, and listen. "You're one of the most adventurous men I've fucked," she said, "but if you're not okay with this, just tell me, okay?"

Before I could answer, she continued, "We're both sore, baby. Keep your cock in me; I'm going to tell you about one time when I got fucked. Do what you need to cum, just please, be gentle this time. I'm going to rub my clit and pussy lips, so you'll feel my fingers around your cock. After you cum again, we'll just go to sleep. Don't pull out of me; I want to sleep with your cock inside me. Does that sound good, baby?"

I wasn't sure I'd be able to go to sleep after what she had planned, but I was sore. I told her that sounded great and then asked what her story was about.

She started telling me a story about a girl she had met while doing her porn videos. She said she went back to the girl's house after a shoot to smoke some weed. The girl ended up having a boyfriend; the three of them were smoking and talking about porn. She said they talked her into getting naked and playing with her pussy.

I started thinking about how hot she was while playing with her pussy for me. I started fucking her slowly with short, shallow strokes, trying to stay deep inside her. I still had my arms around her, holding her as tight as I could. I was squeezing her titties and pinching her nipples.

She never stopped telling her story, saying they watched her a lot longer than she would have thought they would before be undressing and touching each other. Once they were both naked, too, she said they told her about a fetish the boyfriend had and wondered if she'd be willing to help them.

She said they wanted her naked, on her knees, on the floor, her hands tied behind her back and a blindfold on. The girl's boyfriend would beat off and cum on her chest. Then they wanted her to sit on his cock while his girlfriend licked the cum off her chest.

Of course, she agreed to it. She started going into the details of what had happened. All I could picture was her naked on her knees with her hands tied behind her and blindfolded.

The more she got into the story, the more her pussy started to pulse and squeeze my dick. I could tell she was rubbing her clit, and by now, I was barely moving my cock in her. I was surprised, but her story and her pussy clenching my cock were enough to make me cum.

When I was right on the edge, I whispered, "I'm gonna cum," in her ear, and started kissing her neck.

She reached between our legs and grabbed my balls. That's all it took, and I shot another load deep in her tight cunt. Just as I came, I pinched her nipples as hard as I could. She screamed out, a cry of pleasure and pain. I whispered, "I love you," still pinching her nipples, and she came too.

Her pussy squeezed my dick one more time; it was as tight as ever and lasted a long time. We lay there in silence for a while. We ended up talking a little more before going to sleep. I don't remember falling asleep, but I know I was still holding her, and my cock was still in her too.

I woke up sometime later in the morning. The sun was up, Stacy was still in my arms, my dick was hard, and I was still in her pussy, to my surprise. I kissed her neck. "Good morning, baby," she said.

I asked her how long she had been awake; she said she never went to sleep. She told me that throughout the hours I was asleep, I kept trying to let her go and roll away, so she had held my arms so I could go away from her. I asked if I had stayed inside her all night. She told me I hadn't, saying that every so often, I'd go limp and slip out, but I'd eventually get hard again, and she'd put me back in. She told me that she thought I had been awake one time because when she slid me back in her, I started to fuck her, but it didn't last long. She said she had been rubbing her clit the whole time I was asleep and fingering herself when I came out, making herself cum a few times.

As I lay there listening to her, I couldn't believe how horny this slut was. I was really looking forward to the day ahead.

She protested when I tried to pull my arms away. I told her I wanted her on her back, which made her let my arms go. When I went to pull out, she quickly grabbed my hip and shouted, "No!"

She pushed back and rolled me on my back. She was now on top of me. She sat up reverse cowgirl and started grinding her pussy on me. When I grabbed her hips, she giggled and said, "Not yet, baby."

She spun around on me, then laid on my chest and whispered in my ear, "Okayayay, now flip me over."

I flipped her over and stared down at her beautiful blue eyes. I kissed her, forgetting I was still inside her. She smacked my ass, broke the kiss, and asked, "Well?"

I sat up on my knees, "Are we still pretending, or can I fuck you like a slut again?" I asked her.

She looked up at me with a sexy, pouty expression asking, "What do you want, baby?" then bit her lower lip.

Looking down at her, I said, "You make it easy."

She giggled a little. "How about this," I said, "I tease you and make love to you one more time, then we get some breakfast, and afterward we spend the rest of the day fucking each other's brains out?"

"That's a great idea," she said.

I pulled my cock out of her. I couldn't believe how wet she still was. Her pussy looked well fucked and used, gaping open almost as wide as my cock. Her knees were in the air, and her legs were spread wide. Looking at her lying there waiting, wanting my cock inside her, only made me want to fuck her more. I started rubbing the back of my dick-head over her distended clit. When she began bucking her hips, trying to get my cock in her pussy, I pulled away from her.

Looking back down at her loose, sloppy, used-up pussy I couldn't help myself. I had to eat her out. I went down on her, going right for her clit. I was licking and sucking on her cute little clit and slid two fingers in her pussy. She was nowhere as tight as she had been the night before. Part of me was tempted to see how many fingers or how much of my hand I could get in her before she stopped me.

Instead, I curled my fingers up, applying pressure behind her clit. I looked up at her, her head was thrown back, and she was pulling at her nipples. I started using different pressure on her g-spot and alternating between licking and sucking on her clit. I wondered how she would respond if I nibbled her clit gently with my teeth. I pushed her clit on my teeth gently with my tongue. As soon as I did, she arched her back, her breathing got shallow, and she started begging me to fuck her.

I sat up, my fingers still in her sexy little pussy. She looked up at me, "I want your big dick inside me," she said, "make love to my pussy, baby."

I smiled at her and reminded her I was going to tease her. I buried my fingers in her pussy to get her nice and wet, then I started to stroke my cock, using her juices as lube. I was inches away from her pussy. By the expectant look on her face, I could tell that she thought I was about to fuck her.

She realized I was stalling when I slowly slid the entire length of my cock across her clit. My balls were on her pussy lips. She was so hot and wet, and I started stroking my cock again. "You'd rather beat off than fuck me?" she asked.

"I want you to beg," I told her.

She was better at this game than I was. "You were going to make love to me one more time, right?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "if you want me to, just beg for it."

"Okayayay," she said, sitting up and scooting closer to me. She kissed her way up to my neck and whispered, "please make love to me, baby. I love the way your massive cock stretches my tight little cunt. Please make love to me slow and deep so I can cum on your great, big dick, then suck it clean."

The teasing was over. I pushed her down forcefully, Stacy started laughing. I grabbed my cock and slowly eased it in her pussy. I leaned down on top of her, grabbed her hands, and started kissing her. I started making love to her, slow and deep.

It didn't take long at all before she stopped kissing me, looked at me, and said, "I'm gonna cum."

She tried to get her hands free, I just held on. After a couple deeper thrusts, she said, "Oh, god, I'm cumming."

I just smiled at her. She kept saying, "Oh, god, oh god, I'm fucking cumming, baby," and I just kept fucking her slow and deep.

I looked into her eyes and said, "I'm gonna cum too."

She told me to cum in her pussy. I went as deep as I could in her and started to cum. I squeezed her hands and told her I loved her one last time.

Almost as soon as I stopped cumming, I pulled out of her and lay down beside her. "What are we going to do for breakfast?" she asked.

A restaurant two doors down delivered breakfast, and I called and ordered bagels and fresh fruit. We talked while waiting for breakfast. I told her that Heather and I ordered breakfast in bed a lot, and I always thought it would be hot if she answered the door naked, but she never would. Almost instantly, Stacy said, "I'll do it."

Moments later, there was a knock at the door, and sure enough, she jumped up and ran to answer it. I noticed my cum running down her thigh as she left the room. The look on the delivery boy's face was priceless.

After eating, we spent the rest of the day smoking weed and fucking. We fucked in every position in every room. Every time I thought I had crossed a line, she begged me to use her pussy, ass, and mouth and treat her like a slut even more.

I never saw Stacy again after that day, but she was right. It would have been easy.