Stacy Sleeps Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't answer her. I went behind her and got down on my knees. She was so fucking hot. I just stared at her for a moment. She quickly became impatient, "I hope you like what you see because if you don't fuck me soon, that's what you're gonna be lookin' at while you beat off," she said.

I spread her knees about two feet apart and put the belt and panties on the floor between them. I reached up with one hand and started rubbing her clit. I used my other hand and pulled the vibrator out of her as fast as possible. Her pussy stayed open for a moment before slowly closing. I moved my fingers from her clit and started fingering her. She was very wet.

She started to get impatient again. I slid my fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her panties. I pushed them into her pussy until they disappeared. A couple of times, she tried to say something, each time, I smacked her on the ass hard and told her not to talk.

After she stopped trying to talk, I laid down on my back, my head under her wet pussy. I reached up, grabbed her hips, and pulled her down to my mouth. As I began licking her clit, she tried to raise up, saying, "I want you to fuck me, baby."

Again, I smacked her ass, then pulled her back down and started sucking on her clit. She finally gave in; she began to grind her pussy on my mouth. She started to sit up, "Your mouth feels so good," she said.

I smacked her ass again and pushed her up enough so that I could get out from under her. I got back on my knees behind her and told her to put her head back on the floor. She wiggled her ass, "Are you gonna fuck me now?" she asked.

I slid two fingers in her wet pussy to get the panties. When I pulled them out, they were soaked. I leaned over her back and grabbed a fistful of hair, pulling her up to me. I told her to open her mouth. She did as she was told, and I balled her panties up and stuck them in her mouth. I told her that her panty-gag was because she talked too fucking much. Then I pushed her back into position.

I looped the belt around her waist and buckled it. I had learned with Heather that a belt makes a good handle. I pushed her knees back together. Her pussy looked amazing, peeking out from between her closed legs.

I grabbed my cock and eased the head between her sexy pussy lips. I purposely went slowly to see what she was going to do. She started to lean back onto my dick, and I quickly pulled away and smacked her ass; she made a pouty, moaning sound. I told her if she wanted to get fucked, she needed to stop trying to fuck me back. I reminded her that she told me to use her pussy and ass; however, I needed to, and that's what I was doing.

I got her back into position. Again, I put just the head of my cock between her pussy lips, and I kept it there as I rubbed her perfect ass cheeks. Her pussy felt incredibly hot on the tip of my dick, and she was very wet. This time she didn't move. Finally, I moved my hands to her hips, got a good grip, and thrust the entire length of my dick into her tight pussy fast and hard.

She tried to cry out, but the panties in her mouth muffled her. The panties came out of her mouth a little, and like a good little slut, she stuffed them back in.

I enjoyed being inside her pussy. She felt amazing. I held my cock deep in her for a minute before I started to fuck her with long, slow strokes. I knew she was enjoying it as much as I was. I had made her cum before, but now my cock was coated in a thick, creamy white cum that wasn't mine. She was moaning quietly but stayed perfectly still.

I slowly fucked her for a long time, ensuring I enjoyed her wet cunt. Soon enough, her moans turned from pleasure to pure need; it was time to use the belt.

I slowly pulled my dick out of her pussy. Once I was out of her, she made a pouty whine. I stood up behind her and smacked her ass a couple of times. Still standing, I knelt down, grabbed the belt with one hand and my cock with the other. I put my dick between her pussy lips, got my balance, and slammed my throbbing cock into her hard and fast.

I started fucking her hard, fast, and deep. I had both hands on the belt and was pulling on it so hard that I lifted Stacy off her knees a few times. With the panties in her mouth, I couldn't tell if her moans were moans of pleasure or pain. I was fucking her so deeply I kept hitting her cervix. I started to enjoy the pain of it. Part of me wanted to hurt her; I wanted to make her cry.

I pounded away at her pussy for as long as I could. My legs started to give up, and I had to stop. Without pulling out of her, I got on my knees behind her. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her up onto my lap again. She started moving her hips, and I told her to stop, I was close to cumming, and I didn't want it to end.

I ran my hands up her sides, up and around to her tits. She started to moan softly. Realizing her panties were still in her mouth, I reached up and took them out. As soon as she could talk, she turned her head and whispered in my ear, "Fuck my ass like that, you'll enjoy it more, you won't hit bottom."

I told her I had a better idea. I made her get off of me, and I grabbed the vibrator and sat in the recliner. She came over and stood in front of me and asked, "How do you want me?"

I told her to get on her knees. I wanted to watch her suck her pussy juices off of my cock. Like the good little slut she was, she didn't say a word. She got down on her knees and started sucking my dick. She had a fantastic technique. I got lost in the moment. She had one hand holding back her hair; she used the other to stroke my cock as she sucked me off.

I put a hand on her cheek, and she looked up at me. I moved my hand to the back of her head and pushed her down the length of my dick. I grabbed her wrist with my free hand and pulled her hand away from my dick so she could go all the way down as far as she could go. I moved my hand from her head. I wanted to see how long she would stay like that on her own, and I was surprised. She stayed like that, my cock in her throat until my cock started to throb. The swelling of my cock in her throat finally got the best of her. She came up for air quick and started coughing. Her eyes were watering now.

I got up, told her not to move, and went to the bedroom to get the bowl and the weed. When I got back, she was still on her knees, wiping the tears from her eyes. I sat back down. I asked her, "Do you know how fucking hot you are right now?"

She managed a giggle, "Thanks," she replied.

I asked her if she liked the way her pussy tasted, and she just nodded. "Good," I said and handed her the bowl, "put this in your pussy, get it good and wet while I break up the weed."

She gave me a funny look but did as she was told. When I was ready for the bowl, she pulled it out of her pussy and handed it to me. It was a lot wetter than I thought it would be, and she was so wet that she managed to get some in the bowl. After she handed me the bowl, she sucked a couple of her fingers. While I packed the bowl, I explained to her a little of what I had in mind. We were going to smoke a bowl or two. While we were smoking, she would suck and stroke my cock. Both to get it hard and get it nice and wet with her deep throat spit. While I was telling her what to do, she smiled and bit her lower lip. When I finished, she said, "You're going to fuck my ass, aren't you?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"I'm just a slut," she replied, "I want you to use me, fuck me, any way you want, or need, to cum. Tonight I'm your fuck-toy."

I didn't know what to say to that, so I lit the bowl. Before I got the flame to the weed, Stacy had my dick in her throat. She liked to follow directions.

She kept sucking and stroking my cock while we smoked two bowls. I had to slow her down a couple of times so I didn't blow a load in her mouth. By the time we had finished smoking, she had my cock coated in a nice, thick coat of good slick spit. I could tell she was proud of herself and excited about what she thought was going to come.

I set the bowl on the table and told her to stand up. Once again, she did what she was told. She still had my belt around her waist. Otherwise, she was naked. Her body was unbelievable. She looked so innocent standing there, waiting to be told what to do. I told her to turn around. She turned slowly, and when her back was to me, she started to sit down on my lap. I quickly smacked her ass and told her to stand up. I told her to bend over and keep her legs together. She bent over and touched her toes. Her pussy was tucked between her closed thighs. It looked well fucked; her pussy lips were parted and deep red.

I reached up and grabbed her ass cheeks, spreading them apart so I could see her tiny asshole. I told her to slowly sit down, and I was mindful to keep her pussy and asshole away from my cock. Stacy finally sat on my lap with my guidance. My cock was just inches in front of her cunt, and I could feel her warmth and wetness on the top of it. I told her to put her feet on the edge of the seat and raise herself up. She giggled again. She had no idea what I was about to do to her.

With her feet on the edge of the chair beside my knees and her hands on the arms of the chair, she raised herself. I put one hand on her hip and grabbed my cock with my other hand. I helped guide her over my cock, putting my dick-head between her ass cheeks. I told her to slowly, very slowly, lower her ass down my dick, and once I was fully inside her ass, not to move.

She adjusted herself over my dick. Her asshole was tight. It took longer than expected to ease my dick in. Once I felt the head go in, I let go of my cock. I put my hands over hers. She lowered herself little by little. At first, she had to keep adjusting. My cock kept bending, not wanting to cooperate. She wasn't very far past the head when she started taking shallow breaths. I squeezed her hands and told her she'd be okay, just to ease down slowly. She turned her head, trying to look at me, and said, "I don't know if I can take it all. I've never had a cock this big in my ass before."

I told her she was doing a good job, to just relax. She kept easing down. I wasn't sure if she was going slowly because I had told her to or because she was struggling to take my entire cock. When she got almost halfway down, my cock started throbbing. Her tight asshole felt so good it was all I could do to not thrust up and start fucking her. My cock pulsed a few times. Now I could tell she wasn't relaxed. Each time my cock pulsed, I felt like l was stretching her open. Maybe she wasn't faking.

She started trembling. Her whole body was shaking, and I wasn't sure how much longer she would be able to hold herself up. She almost sounded like she was going to cry. Between whimpers, she managed to say, "I can't... you need... to either let... me stop... or... just fuck me."

I let go of her hands, then reached up and grabbed a handful of hair. I pulled up and told her to stop moving. I had her spit in my other hand and used it to lube my cock that was still exposed and around her tight asshole.

She was still whimpering and trembling when I grabbed her hips, and I told her to relax. "Wait," she said, panicking, "What are...."

That was all she got out before I pulled her down on my cock. She immediately screamed out, "OH, FUCK!"

Her ass gripped my cock hard. I was shocked, and I didn't cum. The rest of her body relaxed and melted onto me in a sweaty, trembling mess.

She had her head beside mine; she raised her hands, putting them behind her head. She whispered in my ear, "Your cock is so fucking huge, baby."

I laughed. I told Stacy I thought she was faking, and there was no way I was the biggest she'd ever had in her ass. She twisted around a little and said, "Look at me."

I could see where the tears had run down her cheeks. Knowing it was all real, that it had hurt her, made my cock start throbbing again.

I put my arms around her and started kissing her neck, and I moved to her ear. Out of nowhere, she said, "Baby, we need to figure something out, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can take you fucking my ass."

I asked if she was okay, just sitting with my cock in her ass for the moment. She said she'd be okay as long as there wasn't much in and out. I told her to relax, and we would smoke another bowl and figure something out.

While we smoked, she kept suggesting that we take a shower, and afterward, I could fuck her mouth or pussy as much as I needed to make up for not being able to fuck her ass. I ignored her every time she brought it up, and I think she was starting to get nervous.

When we were done, I set the bowl down, and she quickly said, "How about that shower?"

I grabbed her hips and told her to stay like she was. I still had the vibrator beside me, and I picked it up. As soon as she saw it in my hand, she asked, "W...w... what are you going to do with that?" I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Put your feet back beside my knees, and I'll show you," I told her.

She put her feet beside my knees again. The movements made my dick throb, which made her whimper. I used my free hand to start playing with her pussy, she was still dripping wet.

It didn't take much attention to cause her to relax a little. After just a couple of minutes of rubbing her clit and teasing her pussy lips, I could feel some tension leave her body. Now she was ready.

I turned the vibrator on low and put it at her pussy. Almost as soon as she heard the hum, all of her tension returned. Panicked, she asked, "What are you going to do?"

I told her I would treat her like a slut as she wanted. Then I told her what I was going to do. "You liked seeing the slut in the video get double penetrated," I said, "so I'm going to do the same thing to you. Here's how it's going to work. Since we don't have another cock for your slutty pussy, I'm going to fuck your cunt with this vibrator. You are not to move at all. Me fucking your pussy with the vibrator will eventually be enough stimulation to make me cum in your ass. Then we'll take a shower."

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Of Course, slut," I replied.

I expected her to say no, but she didn't. I put the tip of the vibrator on her pussy; she gasped and moved back a little. I told her if she moved again, I would forget the vibrator and pound her ass until I came. "Yes, baby," she replied.

I put the vibrator back to her pussy. She didn't move. I started to ease the head into her cunt; I didn't think I would have to push so hard, and I decided it was all or nothing. I reached up and grabbed her hair. I pulled her hair back and whispered in her ear, "This might hurt; I'm going to pull your hair, hard."

In one quick motion, before she could respond, I jerked her hair and shoved the entire vibrator into her snatch. She stiffened up and yelled, "HOLY FUCK, YOU ASSHOLE!" as loud as she could.

She took a deep breath and was crying. The neighbor banged on the wall. All of that at once made me explode in her ass. After all of the times I had already cum, I didn't think I had that much left.

She calmly asked me if I had come, and I told her I did. She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, turned it off, and dropped it on the blanket on the floor. She carefully spun around to face me with my cock still in her ass. When Stacy leaned back, I looked down at her pussy, and it was gaping open and quivering.

I ran my hands up her sides and pulled her to me. Stacy fell into my arms and started kissing me passionately with a hand on each side of my face and her tongue in my mouth. I had my hands on her ass cheeks. My dick was still hard, and I tried to guide her up and down my shaft. She broke the kiss, hands still on my face, and looked at me, "You did cum, right?" she asked.

"I did."

"And you're still hard?" she asked, "Could you cum again?"

"I probably could."

She looked at me with a sad look, "Do you have to hurt me when you cum again?" she asked.

I assured her I didn't. She got up, took my hand, and led me to the shower. In the bathroom, I watched her get the water temperature just right. She was incredibly sexy in everything that she did, and her pussy still looked used when she bent over.

She turned the showerhead on and motioned for me to join her. I got in the shower and closed the door. She pulled me into the water and started washing me. While I was rinsing off under one showerhead, she was soaping her body under the other. Watching her soapy body got me hard again. She rinsed herself off and noticed I was staring at her and stroking my cock. She came over to me, took my hand away from my cock, and went down on her knees, "You don't have to do that while I'm here, baby."

That was a bit of a change from before when she threatened me with satisfying myself all night. Stacy's mouth was almost on my cock when I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her to her feet. She looked me in the eyes; she had a confused look on her face. "I'm sorry I hurt you," I told her.

She lowered her head, "It's okay, I'm a slut, I can take it," she said, "and honestly, I like being used like that. No one has ever used me like that. Yes, it hurt, but I liked it."

I put my hand on the side of her face and turned her to face me. Before I could say anything, she looked me in the eyes again and said, "You make it easy."

"Easy to what?" I asked.

"To love you."

I was shocked, I didn't expect that, and I didn't know what to say or do. I understood what Stacy meant, a girlfriend with that much kink would be great, but I only saw her as a slut.

Before I could say or do anything, she laughed and put a finger to my lips. "I don't want a relationship, baby," she said, "I love being a slut, but no man has ever loved me. Would it weird you out too much to pretend?"

"Pretend?"

"That we're in love," she said.

It would be weird, but why not after what she just did for me. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up. She knew instantly that I'd play along, and she jumped into my arms, onto my body, and wrapped her legs around me. She had a mesmerizing smile looking at me, and there was a sparkle in her eyes. This sexy, blonde slut had some odd sexual needs and fantasies, but I discovered I did too.

She started kissing me, and I spun us around and put her back on the tile wall. It was as if we were old lovers with years of practice. With almost no effort at all and without either of us having to touch it, my cock found the entrance of her pussy and slid in nearly effortlessly. She wasn't as tight as she had been, and I was glad; my cock was starting to get sore.

We kissed each other long and deeply, stopping only to breathe or make love face to face before kissing again. Her hands couldn't get enough of my body; they never stayed in one place long, and I slowly fucked her the whole time.

My legs started to shake. I asked her if she wanted to lie down on the bed, she nodded. She began to loosen her legs. I told her not to let go but to hold on tighter. She looked confused. I reached over and turned the water off, then carried her to the bedroom. My cock never left her pussy. I laid her on the bed. "We're both still wet, "she said, "the bed will be soaked."

I told her it would be okay; it would dry, then crawled between her legs and started eating her pussy. I love eating pussy, and Stacy had an amazing pussy. I ate her sloppy pussy until my tongue and jaw hurt. Just as I thought I was going to have to give up, she grabbed my head and pulled, "I need you inside me again, baby," she said, her voice shaky.

Stacy spread her legs even more, inviting me up in as I crawled up her body; I got face to face with her. Her eyes were beautiful. She kept a hand on my face, and once again, my cock found her pussy hole with no help. I made love to her slowly. If we weren't kissing, our eyes were locked the whole time. Her hand never left my face.