Stacy's Alien Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Shaft Lord pulled hard on Stacy's leash, she felt her training collar activate. Instead of a shock however, the leather band began contracting around her neck, lightly choking her.

"AH!!!"

Before she could react, another tentacle emerged from below, immediately covering her nose and mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Stacy's gorgeous blue eyes went wide as she realized she couldn't breathe...

...then the obedience choker contracted further.

"MMMM!!!!!" Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head again as she was deprived of oxygen.

"There, that will shut you up, cunt," the Shaft Lord declared.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's screams were choked off as her obedience collar squeezed the air from her, taking her orgasmic euphoria to a level that could only be described as otherworldly.

"You now belong to the Shaft Lords, bitch Stacy," the Baron proclaimed as he banged the daylights out of her, "from now on, your fertile womb will be used to breed our offspring."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy nodded excitedly even as she struggled to breathe.

"We're all going to rape you over and over for years to come, impregnating you continuously, fucking every one of your holes in the most obscene ways."

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's muffled screams were getting more desperate as her mind began to cloud over.

"...and it begins with me unloading inside your fertile pussy...right...NOW!"

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!" Stacy gave one final choked scream from the orgasmic apocalypse destroying her just as she began to lose consciousness.

The last thing Stacy remembered before she passed out was feeling the cocks inside her expand and fire massive amounts of liquid into her pussy and up her ass. She could feel the alien fluids filling her, the sensation of warmth spreading throughout her well-fucked body. She knew that liquid was quickly traveling through her cervix, into her womb, and towards her fallopian tube, ready to impregnate her.

She knew that she had never...ever...been fucked like that before...

...and most of all...

...she knew that this was just the beginning.

***

EPILOGUE

"Miss Stacy?"

A familiar mechanical voice woke the beautiful brunette from her sleep.

"Mmmmmmmmm," Stacy stirred in her bed, feeling the soft silk sheets caress her naked body, "is that you, Daddy?"

"Affirmative," the droid responded, "I will have your breakfast ready soon, if you wish to shower now."

As soon as Stacy started to move, Snoop jumped on the bed excitedly.

"Awww hey, Snoop!" Stacy cuddled her pet pooch, "Hey guess what? Mommy got knocked up yesterday by one of the Shaft Lords."

Snoop tilted her head to the side questioningly.

"Never mind," Stacy picked up the cavapoo and brushed her nose back and forth against her fuzzy pet's snout, "Do you like your new home?"

"Arf!" Snoop answered happily, bouncing down off the bed and trotting into the next room.

Stacy hopped out of her bed and walked to her shower room, the water turning on instantly as soon as she opened the door.

Stepping inside the shower booth, the brunette began washing herself under the warm relaxing water.

"So Daddy, do I get to meet any of the other Shaft Lords anytime soon?" Stacy called out from the shower booth.

"Affirmative," the droid answered, "you will meet our second in command tomorrow...after you give birth."

"What?!?" Stacy's eyes went wide. Thinking she had misheard the reply, she poked her head out of the shower booth, subconsciously covering her breasts with her hands.

"Tomorrow?!?" Stacy asked in disbelief.

"Affirmative, Stacy," the droid answered as it glided into the room, "the gestation period for the species is very short."

Stacy moistened her lips nervously.

"How short?"

"Approximately twenty-four hours."

Stacy's mouth fell open in complete shock.

"But...that means..."

"Affirmative, bitch Stacy," the droid knew what she was going to ask, "it means that with rest and recovery time, you will be able to be impregnated every forty-eight hours."

Stacy was speechless, her mind trying to process the amount of intense fucking she was going to be having in the very near future...

...with her dream guy...

...with the cocks custom made to pleasure her...

...maybe it wouldn't be so bad after all...

Stacy looked down at her rack. Flashing her beautiful smile, she cupped her breasts and looked up at the droid with those gorgeous blue eyes of hers.

"I think we're going to need more milk, Daddy."

"Affirmative," the droid confirmed, gliding into the shower with the brunette.

"Hey!" Stacy objected, "What's the idea?!? What are you doing, Daddy?!?"

Immediately, both panels on the droid opened and two large vibrating rods perfectly sized to fit Stacy's pussy and ass extended forward.

"You have a promise to keep, bitch," the droid reminded Stacy of her flirty statement she made the day before.

"Oh no! Not NOW!" Stacy resisted.

(zap)

"OW!!! FUCK!!!" Stacy yelled from the jolt of her shock collar, dropping down on all fours.

Before she could recover, the droid had already lined up the two vibrators with Stacy's holes.

"Daddy, no..." Stacy whimpered as she felt one vibrator parting the lips of her labia, beginning to tunnel deep into her wet pussy.

She could have sworn she heard the droid moan in pleasure.

"Oh fuck..." Stacy tossed her head back and gasped as the second rod began to disappear up her ass, "here we go again..."

FIN

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.