Stacy's Alien Impregnation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Stacy yelled angrily at the droid as the rod stretched her ass to its absolute limit, "HOW FAR...AH!!!...HOW FAR UP MY ASS IS THAT...FUCK!!!...THAT THING GOING TO GO?!?!?"

Another inch...

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" The bitchy brunette's scream was primal as the full length of the rod finally disappeared into Stacy's forbidden depths and came to rest inside her.

"OHGOD! Stacy gasped as she took in the feeling of having two large rods deep...DEEP inside her. "Ohgod, please no more!"

"We've barely started, bitch," the droid answered, flipping another switch on the console.

(click)

"OH!!!!!!!!!!"

Stacy cried out as the rubbery object on her clit began to vibrate.

...her unbelievably over sensitive clit.

"OHGOD!!!!! NO PLEASE!!!!! AH!!!!!! PLEASE NOT THERE!!!!! OOOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!!"

(click)

Another switch on the console activated the two rods inside her, the rape machine beginning to pump the shafts in and out of her pussy and ass in deep alternating thrusts.

"OHGOD!!! NO!!! NO MORE!!! PLEASE STOP!!! OHGOD I'M COMING!!!!!!!"

Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head, her eyelids fluttering rapidly as her entire body convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

With a deafening scream, Stacy's oversensitive pussy began gushing everywhere inside the booth, her liquid soaking the vibrator on her clit as well as splashing the walls and floor beneath her, the obscene squelching sounds coming from her cunt an aural confirmation of her sexual defeat.

Before Stacy could even recover from the first orgasmic onslaught, she was pummeled by another...

"OOOOHHH FUCK!!!!!!! OH PLEASE NO!!!!! I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!"

The college girl felt both her pussy walls and her ass muscles contract hard around the two rods relentlessly raping her holes, Stacy's erect and throbbing clit pulsating from the unyielding vibrator torturing her hyper-sensitive pleasure nub.

"OOOOOHHHHHH DAMMIT!!!!! YOU BASTARD DADDY!!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! IT WONT STOP!!!!!"

Stacy had never known such pleasurable torture.

"MAKE IT STOP DADDY!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

She honestly didn't think she was going to survive.

"OHGOD!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING!!!!!!! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!"

Her pussy...

...her clit...

...her ass...

...nothing was safe from the pounding Stacy was receiving.

The bitchy brunette turned sexual object was raped relentlessly by the alien machine, forcing orgasm after gushing orgasm out of her super sensitive cunt. Stacy screamed and begged for relief, but the droid simply observed as the alien machine turned the bitch Stacy into nothing more than a vessel for orgasmic explosions.

...but something started to happen...

Stacy noticed that the rods pumping inside her began to feel less uncomfortable and more natural. It was as if every orgasm had gotten just a little less torturous. Within a few more climaxes, Stacy's mind clouded over in a kind of perfect euphoria, her pussy still squirting, but her screams turning into gasps of perfect bliss.

"Oooooooooohhhhhhhh gggggooooooodddd," Stacy purred in ecstasy, "what is...ohhhhh...what is happening to me?"

The floods of orgasm now enveloped Stacy in steady, beautiful waves of complete elation.

It was paradise.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmyyyyyyyy...gooooooooood!" Stacy gasped in pure euphoria, "this feels...unbelievable...oooooohhhhhhhh...what have you done to me...oooohhh..."

"Nothing," the droid answered, "the rods inside you have now adapted perfectly to the dimensions of your pussy and ass, making every stroke inside you the most accurate and pleasurable possible."

"Ohmygod..." the college girl was lost in an orgasmic haze of pleasure, "I didn't...oooohhhh...I didn't know getting fucked could...OH!!!...could feel like this..."

Stacy was absolutely swooning as she felt her quivering pussy walls and spasming ass muscles clinch down on the rods inside her, sending her into a perfect cycle of pleasure, climax, and release.

"Oh Daddy!" Stacy gasped, "I could do this forever..."

"Affirmative," the droid moved away from the control panel and towards the euphoric brunette, "now, bitch Stacy, it is time for your final medication."

The panel midway down the side of the droid opened and a now familiar rod about nine inches long extended out towards the college girl.

Panting and exhausted and yet still coming, Stacy looked up at the droid.

"Ohmygod! OOOOHHHH!!!!! What will it...AAAHHH!!!...what will it do to me?"

"This solution will permanently alter your reproductive system so that you will remain fertile and ready for impregnation at all times."

"WHAT?!?" Stacy gasped.

Before she could do any bitching about becoming an endless fuck toy for the Shaft Lords to breed, the droid shoved the rod between Stacy's lips and began steadily pumping it inside her warm wet mouth.

"MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's eyes went wide as she was forced to take the droid's rod, and with her training collar keeping her head locked into place, there was nothing she could do to stop it...

...and still the rolling orgasms kept pummeling her.

"MMMMM!!!!! MMMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's eyes fluttered and rolled back in her head as all three of her holes were being relentlessly raped at the same time. Her pussy gushed, her ass spasmed, her clit throbbed, and her mouth was being fucked by a droid about to force her to swallow a liquid that would make her permanently fertile.

Stacy was now the property of her abductors. The aliens now owned her.

Stacy's fertile pussy, her tight ass, her milk filled udders, they all belonged to the Shaft Lords...

...and as more and more wonderful orgasmic waves washed over her, Stacy began to wonder on some level if she actually wanted this...WANTED to be the Shaft Lords' bitch to breed.

As her gorgeous body was rocked by the most perfect continual rolling orgasms, however, all Stacy could think about was how she never wanted them to end.

"Fuck it," she thought to herself as she went from trying to resist to actually sucking hard on the rod.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Within seconds the droid was actually crying out in pleasure, much to Stacy's amusement.

"You go girl!" she mentally congratulated herself, "you're blowing a fucking droid so hard it's screaming."

"OH!!!!! BITCH STACY!!!! AFFIRMATIVE!!!!! AFFIRMATIVE!!!!! AFFIRMATIVE!!!!!"

Stacy didn't let up. She wanted to hear it screaming, because for once, she felt like she was in control, and she was going to enjoy that power.

"AAAHHH!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!"

"TAKE THAT DADDY! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!" Stacy yelled in her mind as she was going down on the droid's rod with a suction that could only be described as epic.

"AAAHHH!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!"

Stacy could actually feel the droid shaking from the intensity of her well practiced blowjob skills.

It didn't stand a chance.

"AAAHHH!!!!!"

When it seemed as if the droid was about to vibrate itself to pieces, the rod exploded, sending its liquid down Stacy's throat. She took it all willingly, knowing she had just rocked this droid's universe.

The DAD-D unit slowly backed away, shaking and wobbling as it moved.

Stacy looked at the now empty rod and gave a slight smile when she saw it drooping down.

"Still got it, girl," she said to herself with a sense of pride.

As the droid began to recover, a low hum in the room was followed by an unknown voice.

"Is she prepared?" the words seemed to come from everywhere.

"Almost," the droid responded, "all that remains is for her to rest while the fertility medication takes effect."

"Very well," the voice seemed satisfied, "be quick, our time is running out."

"Acknowledged, your Lordship," the droid said gliding over to the console once again.

"Who...who was that?" she asked wearily.

"That was the Baron Sextus, leader of the Shaft Lords."

"Seriously?" Stacy flashed an "are you kidding me" look.

"Affirmative, bitch Stacy," the droid replied, "he is the highest ranking of the twelve remaining Shaft Lords."

Stacy raised her eyebrows.

"There are only twelve of them?"

"Affirmative," the droid almost sounded sad, "all male as well, the species is on the verge of extinction."

"That's why you need a female to impregnate," Stacy deduced.

"Affirmative," the droid confirmed.

"The WHY for fuck's sake put me through all of this sexual torture?!?"

"The Shaft Lords ordered me to select our human female carefully, examine her, and then make all preparations to maximize your enjoyment of the breeding process. In return for impregnating you to save their species, the Shaft Lords have ordered that this unit will exist to tend to your needs and serve you in any way you desire."

Stacy moistened her lips as she tried to process what was being said to her.

"You mean, if I allow these Shaft Lords to impregnate me, you can provide me with anything I want in life to be happy?"

"Affirmative," the droid answered.

"These Shaft Lords," Stacy tilted her head slightly and flashed a coquettish smile, "how hot are they?"

"They are room temperature."

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"No, tin brain! I mean how good looking are they?"

"Oh, the species is amorphous, they can assume any form they wish."

"Oh really?" Stacy became very interested as she considered the possibilities.

"Well, bitch?" the droid prompted.

"Alright! Hang on a minute! Keep your bolts on! I want to talk to Baron Sexy...or whatever his name was."

"Baron Sextus, bitch," the droid corrected with slight irritation, "he can hear you."

"Baron Sextus, sir," Stacy spoke up, "I have a proposal."

"Speak, bitch Stacy," came the ominous voice.

"I am offering to willingly let you and the Shaft Lords fuck and impregnate me as many times as you wish to save your species...on two conditions."

"Name them," the voice prompted.

Stacy moistened her lips as she decided to go for it.

"First, for each impregnation, I get to choose the appearance of the Shaft Lord fucking me as well as the surroundings."

She turned to the droid and smiled, "ambiance is important to a girl."

"Agreed," came the Baron's voice, "and the second condition?"

Stacy thought about the only thing she really cared about left on Earth.

"I want Snoop."

"What is Snoop?" the Baron asked.

"My cavapoo! My pet doggie! I have to have her! If I'm going to be YOUR pet, then I want to have mine with me."

"Very well," Baron Sextus replied, "we agree to your terms."

With a soft hum, a small, white aura appeared at the other end of the room. As the light faded, an excited fuzzball of a dog appeared.

"SNOOP!!!!!" Stacy cried out in joy.

Never had the college girl seen her pet pooch run so fast towards her, jumping excitedly as she hurled herself at Stacy, licking her cheeks over and over in her happiness.

"Awwwww Snoop," Stacy was elated, "I missed you sweetie!"

Snoop ran around the transparent booth trying to find a way to get to her owner.

"Hey Daddy!" Stacy turned to the droid, "Any chance you can let me out of these restraints?!?"

(click click click click click)

As Stacy felt the clasps open to release her from her captivity, the brunette stood up and hopped out of the booth as Snoop jumped into her arms.

"Awwww hey there," Stacy nuzzled her pet close, "wow do I have a story to tell you."

"Return to your suite, bitch Stacy," came the voice of Baron Sextus, "after you rest we will proceed with your impregnation in the hologram room."

Stacy flashed a beautiful smile.

"I can hardly wait."

***

The DAD-D unit was outside the door to the hologram room. Stacy stood a few steps behind holding Snoop and wearing a replica her blue and white sundress she had worn when she was first abducted.

"Well, this is it," she said more to herself than to anyone else, "who would have thought I'd be saving an alien species from extinction?"

"The holographic setting you have requested is ready," the droid informed her, "you may enter when ready."

"Thanks Daddy!" Stacy gave the droid a peck on the side of its metallic head, "see you later?"

"Affirmative," the droid responded almost shyly, "may I say, bitch Stacy, that you look very pretty in that dress."

"Awwww, you little charmer, Daddy," Stacy smiled, "tell you what, later, if you can replace a few of your rods with some of those vibrators custom made for my pussy and ass..."

"Yes?" the droid was shaking with excitement.

"I'll let you use them on me," Stacy said flirtatiously as she caressed the droid's head.

"Affirmative!!!" the thrilled machine glided down the hallway and disappeared around the corner so fast it left burn marks on the floor.

Stacy rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Droids."

Pressing the entrance button, Stacy took a deep breath as the doors hissed open and the tranquil sounds of the ocean filled the air.

"Let's go, Snoop," Stacy walked inside to see a long deserted stretch of white sandy beach with the most gorgeous afternoon sun beginning to set into the ocean.

Lifting each leg to take off her white pumps, Stacy carried them with her as she stepped onto the soft pristine sand, taking hold of Snoop's leash and putting her down to walk beside her.

A short distance down the beach was an amorphous cloud that began to turn into the form of a human male.

Stacy's mouth fell open when she saw what had appeared.

Her perfect man.

Tall, broad shouldered, shirtless with a marvelous chest, dark wavy hair, beautiful deep brown eyes, and a sensitive loving smile.

"Baron?"

He nodded.

"Yes, Stacy, it's me."

For the first time in her life, the bitchy brunette was lost for words.

"I...uh...I mean...wow...you look...wow..."

He smiled.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh, I'm so ready!" Stacy took the leash off of Snoop's collar, "Go play while I'm being fucked, there's a good doggie."

Happy as a lark, Snoop began running free on the sand, leaving Stacy and the Baron alone together.

Looking up at the alien that was about to impregnate her, Stacy began unbuttoning her sundress, sliding the straps off each shoulder and pushing the top down to her waist, her perfectly perky and milk-filled breasts with their hard pert tits presenting themselves proudly.

The Baron stared in awe as Stacy tugged her dress down in short little yanks, shifting her hips as it fell to the ground, leaving Stacy wearing only her tiny white lace panties and the adorable white flower pinned to her hair.

Taking Snoop's leash and hooking it to the o-ring of her shock collar, Stacy handed the other end to the Shaft Lord who was about to impregnate her.

"Sir," Stacy looked up at the Baron with the most beautiful blue eyes, "it's time for you to fuck your bitch."

Placing her hands at her hips, the former college girl tugged her panties down, revealing her perfect smooth pussy.

"I want you to take me. I'm ready for you to make me pregnant."

Getting down on all fours facing away from the Shaft Lord, Stacy looked back over her shoulder at the Baron.

"Do whatever you want to me. Knock me up however you wish. I'm ready for you and all of the other Shaft Lords to use me as your fucking and breeding toy."

Suddenly, four tentacles sprung out from the sand, quickly wrapping themselves around Stacy's wrists and ankles.

"OH!" Stacy yelped in surprise as the tentacles pinned her into position.

"It's okay, Stacy," the Baron comforted her, "that's just our pet."

The college girl's eyes widened.

"It's the one that raped me when I was first abducted!"

"Yes," the Baron confirmed, "at the time it was only examining you to see if you were suitable for impregnation, but don't worry, he's very friendly. We call him Steve."

"Seriously?" Stacy raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to one side.

"He's just here to help while I impregnate you with these."

The Baron's trousers disappeared into thin air, revealing two perfectly sized cocks, one pointing directly at Stacy's fertile pussy and the other towards her beautiful ass.

Stacy's mouth fell open.

"Both of them?"

The baron nodded and placed the tips of both cocks up against Stacy's two holes.

"Ohgod, this is it..." she thought to herself as she prepared to be taken in both her pussy and up her ass, "I'm going to be impregnated!"

She couldn't stand the wait any longer...

"Fuck me, Baron! Fuck me and breed me!"

Finally, eager to impregnate his breeding bitch, the Shaft Lord began to push.

Stacy's eyes rolled back in her head the moment the Shaft Lord began to enter her pussy and her ass simultaneously. The ease at which both shafts penetrated her depths was wonderful, causing Stacy to moan in absolute bliss as she was filled.

The alien made cocks were perfect, and Stacy started coming with the very first stroke.

"OH FUCK YES! THAT FEELS AMAZING!!!" Stacy cried out as orgasm immediately took her, the waves of intense pleasure making her entire over sensitized body convulse in perfect bliss.

"How does it feel, bitch Stacy?" the Baron asked as he held onto the former college girl's hips, using them as leverage to fuck her holes as deep as possible.

"OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!! OH FUCK!!!" Stacy cried out in delight as her entire body convulsed in continual orgasm, "WHAT YOU'RE DOING...AH!!!!!...DOING TO ME FEELS INCREDIBLE!!!!!"

All of the sexual torture, all of the forced orgasms, all of the obscene things that had been done to her had resulted in this wonderful transformation. Stacy had been successfully turned into a sexual object whose sole purpose was to be fucked and impregnated...

"OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! FUUUUUUCCCKK!!!!!!! YYYEEEEESSS!!!!!!!"

...and as her pussy began squirting from the perfect pounding she was receiving, Stacy realized just how much she was going to enjoy being that sex object...

"OH!" Stacy yelped as two more tentacles rose from the sand and immediately latched onto her overly sensitive tits, beginning to milk her marvelous perky breasts.

"OHGOD!!!!! YES!!!!!"

As Stacy felt her udders being milked by the tentacle creature, she noticed how wonderful the sensation of suction was, and how much harder she came as her milk was pumped from her tits.

"OOOHHH FUCK!!!!!!! YES!!!!! MORE!!!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!!!!"

Even as the Baron continued to thrust deep into Stacy's holes, yet another tentacle appeared from the sand, quickly latching hard onto Stacy's throbbing over sensitive clit and suckling it with the most unbelievably powerful suction.

"OH SHIT!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!!!!!!!" Stacy's screams of rapture were deafening, and her pussy quickly began gushing from the orgasmic overload.

"OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!!! YES THERE!!!!!!! THERE!!!!!!!!!" The brunette bitch screamed as liquid from her pussy sprayed everywhere, soaking everything as if her cunt was a water hose on full blast.

"OHGOD!!! IT WONT STOP!!!!!!! I CAN'T STOP COMING!!!!!!!"

Stacy's hips began involuntarily rolling in small circles, giving little jerks every time she hit an oversensitive spot...

...which was everywhere.

"OH FUCK YES!!!!! THERE!!!!!!! THERE!!!!!!! OH FUCK YES THERE!!!!!!!!!"

As the most perfect climaxes of pleasure relentlessly pounded the college girl turned fuck toy, something primal in Stacy's mind just...snapped, and she began screaming every obscene thought in her mind.

FUCK ME! FUCK MY CUNT!!!!! OHGOD!!! FUCK ME IN THE ASS!!! SUCK MY CLIT!!! MILK MY TITS!!! I'M YOUR BITCH TO BREED!!! FUCKING USE ME AND IMPREGNATE ME!!! OHGOD!!! OH FUCK!!!!!"

"It's time to breed you, Stacy," the Shaft Lord proclaimed, tugging on the bitch's leash.

"YES!!! OH FUCK YES!!! YES!!!" Stacy could feel both cocks swelling inside her depths, "TALK DIRTY...AH!!!!...TO ME AS...OHHH!!!!...AS YOU COME INSIDE MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! GET ROUGH!!! MAKE ME...OOOOHHH!!!!! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!!!!"

The Baron raised his eyebrows.

"Okay, you asked for it," the Baron accepted her challenge.