Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was as if the wheels of an invisible system were set in motion with that simple act.

After some drinks and playful banter amongst the four of them, Dray picked up his cellphone and asked who wanted Italian for dinner. He placed the order and the fun evening continued.

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe the jovial nature of things, maybe it was some other unknown factor joining in to form this erotic combination, but Stacy could not shake the arousal that was building up within her. The amazing thing was those feelings were not confined to just Dray. She was feeling differently about Darrell and James now too. She recalled Darrell from college and from when they first started working together and how he always seemed to be checking her out. He was doing the same now. However, during those earlier times, while flattering, it wasn't as arousing as her current sensations. She could not help but glance at him from time to time to let him know she knew he was looking and that she didn't mind.

It was the same thing with James. She only met him at the seminar. But she soon found herself responding to his glances in a similar manner to that which she was doing with Dray and Darrell.

Stacy was internally wrestling with these sensations and what was causing them. Clearly, all three men were attractive and sexy. And all three had that animal magnetism she found so sexy in alpha males. But was there more? She hadn't been the lone woman among three men for any reason probably since grade school. Could that be a factor? What about being able to just relax and party a bit without having to worry about her husband Tim getting uncomfortable with her increasing flirtatiousness as the alcohol let her guard down? That was certainly a player in this. But as she scanned the three Black studs before her, the real factor began to raise its head in her mind; the taboo nature of interracial sex.

She had never sought it nor was it a major fantasy of hers. At least that she was aware of. But she could not deny that at this very moment, she had never been more aroused in her life. Drinks and laughter can only account for so much of that. So wrapped up in her own world was she, that she didn't even realize she was nearly panting as these thoughts percolated in her mind.

The sound of ice filling another glass brought her back to reality and with that, she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She needed to get her head back on straight and get some professional focus back, "These are co-workers", she internally berated herself. That personal scolding lasted until the bathroom door was closed. The reflection in the mirror made it clear the men were seeing the same arousal she was futilely attempting to downplay inside.

Her eyes conveyed a seductive gaze. Her nipples were prominent even with a bra on. Her skin was flush with a healthy pink hue, clearly indicating a robust blood flow to the skin. Stacy stared at herself for a few moments, almost in admiration while telling herself that it was all just the drinks talking. She almost believed that until she lowered her pants to sit on the toilet.

Her panties were soaked. Doused by the continuing drool from her aroused pussy. She could wait no longer. Stacy dragged a finger slowly across her wet clit and welcomed the orgasm it brought on. It was a powerful one. Among her most intense. Along with the others she'd experienced since being on this trip. She came down from her climax and, after using the toilet, stood to look at herself one more time in the mirror. She whispered aloud, "Watch yourself, girl. This could get out of hand." Those words spoken, she washed her hands and made her way back to the living room.

The heads of all three men turned to watch her come back in. The shy grin appeared back on her face, ironically coupled with a confident stride.

Stacy was feeling good.

She was headed for a seat next to Dray again when Darrell patted the seat next to him and said, "How about you sit next to me for a bit, Stacy? I'm getting kind of jealous over here."

Stacy looked at Dray who grinned with a shrug of his shoulders. Stacy smiled at both of them and turned towards where Darrell was seated. She had taken a couple steps and was thus kind of committed to sitting with him when she realized he hadn't moved over like Dray had. Their space was a little closer. She paused only a moment though, unwilling to say anything about it.

When she sat down, Darrell had to raise his right arm to give her enough space. And since he couldn't hold it up forever, he ended up draping it over the back of the chair behind her. That simple, and one could consider it innocent, act, again altered the dynamics within the room.

Stacy had directly contributed to these changes by following Dray's lead from the outset, and now, after just fingering to orgasm in the bathroom, sitting so closely with Darrell, a man who has been giving her lustful looks since college. Obviously, it was only a matter of time before Darrell's arm slid off the back of the couch and onto Stacy's shoulder. Initially, she kind of shrugged to have him remove it and then gave him a bit of a look, but soon enough it was back. This time, there was no shrug, and the look was quite different from the initial one of warning.

To try and settle her arousal and focus away from her growing thoughts about the men, Stacy suggested playing a game and asked if Dray had any. He admitted he had very few to consider but Darrell mentioned Cards Against Humanity which he had given as a Christmas present the year before. Stacy tried to defer knowing the often crude content of the game, but, as they all reminded her, the game was her idea.

The game went a couple rounds with its crude questions and answers when it was Stacy's turn and her question was, "How am I maintaining my relationship status?"

The answers were played perfectly by the men, leaving Stacy with only suggestive and more suggestive choices: "Watch porn", "Masturbation", and "Road head".

Stacy was in a slightly drunken giggle about reading the question she drew, but that evolved into a more sustained and embarrassed giggle when the answers were revealed. The men joined in, and it took a few minutes to get everyone back under control.

Stacy playfully begged for mercy in having to answer but there was not a sympathetic ear to be had.

She paused, not knowing exactly to proceed, when Dray said, "Read the question and answers aloud, Stacy. Don't be shy."

Stacy looked at him with a grin and read the question to them, then stalled for more time by touching each answer card in turn. She got to the "Road head" card and moved it to the side saying, "This one's out."

The men laughed and Darrell said, "What's wrong, girl? Too dangerous?"

Stacy laughed and answered before she thought better, "It's not me. It's Tim, he thinks...oh my gosh..." and her face turned scarlet, as the men laughed. Stacy couldn't help but giggle herself.

This time James chimed in, momentarily controlling his laughter, "Oh shit! He thinks what? He thinks it's dangerous?"

Stacy was still giggling when she looked to Dray for some reprieve. He gave her none and instead asked his own laughing question, "Come on, girl. You got to give up the goods on this. What's his issue? He suffering from whiteboy disease?"

She looked at each of the men, her arousal returning in force, as she replied, "No. I mean, he's ok. Oh my gosh, I can't believe this... I can't even think straight, and you have me answering this..." She paused to laugh and take another sip of her beer.

"I really shouldn't be talking about him without him here to defend himself."

More silence. The men knew they had her. It was just a matter of letting her say it.

Stacy sat there a moment and then relented, "Ok, fine. He doesn't, he doesn't like, oh my gosh, he doesn't think oral sex is right. There, ok?" She paused to glance at each of them and then said, "So this card is out." Attempting futilely to get back to the game, even if there was still more embarrassment to endure with it.

Darrell jumped in, "Wait a minute. I hear you right? He don't like getting his dick sucked?"

Dray slugged him in the arm and said, "Come on, boy. Have some decency." But even with that statement he made no act to redirect the conversation. Instead, he just looked at her with an almost unspoken command to continue.

Stacy took a deep breath at both the look and the sensations whirling in her mind and body. There was something cathartic about this. Something of a release. She felt almost compelled to continue even without the looks they were giving her, but she didn't understand why. This, combined with the alcohol, prevented any further resistance.

It was only a few seconds but seemed an eternity before she heard her own voice speaking, "You heard me right. He doesn't think it's right. His upbringing, I guess." She paused, and only furthered things along with her effort to try and break the tension she was feeling, "It's certainly not my doing."

She once again turned scarlet and dropped her head in her hands as she laughed at what she just said, adding, "I can't believe this...I need to just shut up."

All three men offered their opinions over top of one another that she should do just the opposite.

Stacy stood on slightly wobbly legs and excused herself to go to the bathroom. She felt the eyes of the men on her as she moved. Inside, the door safely closed and locked, Stacy quickly slipped her hands inside her panties and brought herself to another climax. She stared at herself in the mirror as she did. Images of the three men standing naked around her, danced through her mind. Even in her slightly drunken haze, she debated how she was going to endure the rest of the trip without getting fucked. She then flushed the toilet, touched herself up, and headed back to the living room. To the men.

Like last time, conversation stopped as she stepped through the threshold. The abrupt nature of them stopping made it clear she was the subject of whatever they were saying. She knew it, but something about their looks fanned her flames a bit. She smiled at the men and said, "I think I'm done embarrassing myself with that game tonight." She paused just a moment and picked up a card before saying with a smile, "But...who played masturbation?"

James threw his hands in the air in victory as Stacy giggled and shook her head and tossed the card at him.

When the game was cleaned up, Stacy said to the men, "I need to go to bed. I can embarrass myself again some other time. Plus, I need to call Tim before he goes to bed."

They each said their goodnights and then just before Stacy rounded the corner towards her room, Darrell called out, "Hey Stacy?"

She turned and looked him with raised eyebrows as if asking what he wanted.

Darrell extended his arms to the other two men seated with him and, with a barely concealed smile on his face, said, "Tell 'Roadhead' we said goodnight too."

The three of them then burst into laughter and Stacy just smiled and shook her head, "Goodnight, guys."

Stacy went through her nightly routine with the slight awkwardness that comes with being in a different bathroom. Soon enough she was under the covers, cellphone in hand about to call Tim. She found him in her contacts but stopped herself from calling when she thought of Darrell's 'Roadhead' comment.

It really was funny even if it was at her husband's expense. She settled down and hoped he wouldn't pick up on the slightly drunk time in her voice. If he did, she told herself to just blame it on being tired.

The two of them shared a brief call to talk about the pandemic and the ongoing restrictions, and she told him she still had no idea on her ability to travel. She conveniently omitted any mention of her staying at Dray's place. She promised to call sometime the next day and then they hung up.

Stacy was grateful Tim didn't ask if she had been drinking and was proud of herself for masking it so well. She felt a rush of devious excitement at the thought of getting away with that though she had no idea why. That rush was followed by a second wave at the use of "Dray's place".

She was staying at the home of another man. A Black man. And two other Black men were there. Even if they were all sleeping separately, this was still very out of character for her, and it made her feel naughty. She liked that feeling.

A few moments later, for the third time that night, Stacy fingered herself to orgasm. Her hand remained tucked inside her pajama bottoms as she fell asleep.

Stacy woke with a start in the morning at the unfamiliar surroundings. The adrenalin rush, and resulting throbbing head, reminded her of the drinking she had been doing the night before. These thoughts then evolved into the other things that had gone on the night before and Stacy found herself giggling with embarrassment in bed. That she was able to laugh it off actually eased her mind. Her options were limited anyway, so she decided to get up and see about breakfast.

It was 8AM but the house was still quiet. She assumed the guys had stayed up into the night, so she quietly made her way to the kitchen. She saw a box of pancake mix in the pantry, and in an effort to show she understood last night was all in fun, she opted to make enough pancakes for everyone to enjoy.

Stacy enjoyed cooking and was feeling good as the thought of the men waking up and the dynamics of the day changing. It was exciting for her. An excitement that Tim could not replicate no matter how hard he tried. How could he be expected to take on the personalities and interactions of three different men. She understood all of this, but she was still wrestling with the mixed emotions that come with realizing her husband couldn't keep up.

Still lost in thought, she was startled when Dray entered the room and said, "Good morning," which he quickly followed with a laughing, "Sorry, Stacy. Didn't mean to startle you."

Stacy smiled at him and said, "Sorry, I was just lost in thought. Good morning, Dray. And thank you again for letting me stay here and get out of the hotel." Then she motioned to the stove and said, "I hope you like pancakes."

Dray nodded in appreciation and said in a rather suggestive tone, "Oh yea. Now, had I known I could wake up to this I would have invited you here from day one."

Stacy smiled at him but with the look in his eyes, she couldn't tell if the "this" he was talking about were the pancakes or her. The possibility of it being the latter aroused her and she momentarily squeezed her thighs together, before replying, "Just my way of saying thank you.", and then turning back to the pancakes.

Dray stepped up a little closer and admired the sight before him. Stacy was wearing a simple pair of cotton short shorts, very comfortable for sleeping and lounging, and an oversize t-shirt which almost came down to the bottom of the shorts. The cut of the pajamas accented her fit body perfectly. She was certainly a sight to behold, and Dray hoped he was going to see what was under those clothes before long.

Dray was wrapped up in checking her out and didn't really notice the awkward silence that developed. That is until Stacy looked over her shoulder and caught him staring. She smiled and turned red, more flattered than offended.

He smiled and put his hands up in self-defense and said, "Sorry, Stacy. You caught me looking."

Stacy smiled at him again and said, "It's ok. I'm not one of those feminist types." She cut herself off from saying more and flipped the pancakes.

Dray wasn't going to get caught again so he said, "Sleep well last night? I hope you were comfortable."

"Very much so." Then she giggled and said, "That is until this morning. I think I had a bit too much to drink last night."

Dray waved a dismissive hand and said, "Just a little party. Plenty of time for that with this shit going on." Then he paused and said, "What'd your husband say? He have any issue with you staying at my place?"

Stacy looked at him with a guilty expression and said, "Not really. I think he thinks you are older. I just told him you were Darrell's uncle."

At that moment, Darrell walked into the kitchen. The sexual tone was obvious, but it didn't deter him from getting in the conversation. He said, "Who you talking about? Told who?", as he stepped up to look at the pancakes on the griddle.

Stacy's face was red again, so Dray responded, "Her husband."

Darrell laughed and said, "Oh yea, Roadhead."

Stacy smiled and playfully swatted Darrell's arm with her free hand. Then she heard James' voice, "Roadhead. That shit cracks me up."

She turned around and put her hands on her hips in a maternal fashion, and said, "Come on, guys. Leave him alone."

None of them said a word. Their eyes were locked on her hard nipples bulging under the oversize t-shirt. Her hands being on her hips stretched the shirt to just the right amount where her nipples were prominent.

It took a moment for Stacy to notice their eyes, and when she did, it was a sexual rush. She glanced at each of them in turn, her hands remaining on her hips as she did. She felt her pussy moisten and her heart rate pick up. She said to the men, her words in a sexually laced purr, "Hope you boys are hungry."

She smiled as she heard their groans of desire.

The atmosphere over breakfast was fun, but not as intentionally sexy as had been the case the night before or even just a few moments earlier in the kitchen. It seemed to be clear now that there was sexual tension at play that everyone enjoyed. The casual looks of the men. The air of masculinity they conveyed. The desire they seemed to hold for her. Her own femininity. These things, along with the taboo nature of them being Black and her being white and her having a husband, all had her at a slow simmer.

Needing some personal time to give some separation to the thoughts bubbling in her mind, Stacy opted to clean up the dishes and kitchen by herself, and then went for a nice run, before showering, where she again fingered herself to orgasm, marveling at how often she seemed to need to do it on this trip. She hung out in her room checking email and just browsing the internet until lunch. She admittedly was hiding, but she also couldn't be silly about it.

When she finally emerged, the three men were sitting in the living room with ESPN on the TV, and once again they stopped talking as she appeared. She felt her face flush red again, but also thought to herself how a girl could get used to this.

She smiled at them and said with a mocked frustration on her face, "I assume you are all sitting around waiting for me to make you lunch too?"

Darrell, always the first to chime in, smiled and said, "Well, if you are offering?"

She smiled and shook her head, but did end up making their lunch.

Afterward, Dray suggested they go out back and take a dip in the pool. Stacy loved the idea of being able to enjoy some pool time, and had even thankfully packed a bathing suit in case she decided to use the hotel pool. But now circumstances were a bit different. Had the sexual tension crossed an imaginary line where each of them donning a bathing suit might make things awkward? Would their looks of desire become that much more apparent? Then she smiled inwardly as she thought, 'What about my own looks?'

Stacy really had no good reason to avoid the pool and didn't want to end up being lumped in with "Roadhead" as some sort of prude, so she hesitantly, but happily agreed. A short bit later, like the last few times Stacy walked in the room, all the men's eyes turned her way as they all stopped talking. Except this time, she wasn't entering a room. She was stepping out back to the pool. In a bathing suit which hugged her skin. She felt alive. Exposed. And incredibly aroused.