Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men drew their own clue about her state of mind, by her bulging nipples, which seemed to be threatening to bore holes in the snug yellow top. Each of the men, nearly one after another, shifted in their seats to give their hardening cocks room to grow.

Stacy couldn't help but notice the looks in their eyes and again felt her pussy moisten. She had no idea that she had already crossed the line from which there was no return.

The four of them splashed about in the pool, using a beach ball to improvise a game of volleyball. The game had the effect of making Stacy's tits jiggle in her suit. The sight was a welcome one for the men. The sensation of her nipples sliding against the inside of the suit, a welcome one for Stacy.

The urge to masturbate began to grow in her as the game progressed, and she eventually had to excuse herself to "go to the bathroom." She laughed off the natural male jokes about just peeing in the pool, her desire to climax overpowering her. She raised a hand to acknowledge when one of the men suggested she bring them out some beers.

Safely in the bathroom, Stacy pulled the little sliver of cloth hiding her pussy aside and circled a finger around her clit. Then she exploded in orgasm. She had to stay seated on the toilet for a moment to get her bearings back. She glanced at herself in the mirror and smiled at the sexual woman staring back. She was getting used to the sight.

When Stacy came out with four beers standing tall on a tray that she found in the kitchen, the men all smiled in appreciation. She didn't know if it was the beers or her, they were smiling at. Whatever the case, she liked it.

The afternoon of drinking began a couple hours earlier than the day before, and Stacy was feeling a comfortable buzz by dinner time when Dray called for delivery. The joking carried on and she was just having a fun time. She wasn't even thinking about work or Tim for that matter. That is until Darrell brought him up.

"So, Stacy, what would Roadhead think of you partying with us? Think he'd be looking to drag you out of here?"

To their surprise and her own, Stacy didn't correct the nickname her husband was now saddled with. She just giggled and said, "This would be a challenge for him for sure. It's just not his way."

Stacy was struck by the matter-of-fact way she said that. There was no hint of defending him or trying to deflect the question. She spoke honestly and it felt good. The subtle laughter of the men confirmed her belief that they thought so too. It spurred her on a bit.

"He's just kind of a homebody. I mean, don't get me wrong, he's a great guy and all, just not really a partier."

Darrell nodded his head in appreciation of her candor and said, "Roadhead don't know what he's missing if he ain't seeing this side of you, girl."

Stacy shook her head and laughed, "Oh, please."

Darrell continued, the other men's looks confirming they felt the same, "I ain't shitting you. You fine. You know I had my eyes on you since college. And now we here and he's not."

Bizarrely, those words and that statement were like an aphrodisiac for Stacy. It was as if the buildup of the last few days was finally reaching its full strength. She was almost powerless to stop it.

She took another sip of her beer, her eyes moving to each man, then she said with a giggle, "Roadhead. He wouldn't know how to handle that nickname."

It wasn't her intention, but she left a door open for another suggestive comment. This time from Dray.

"But you can handle it, right, Stacy?"

Now she was getting flustered. Her arousal, the alcohol, and their comments were clouding her judgment. Was he referring to Tim's new nickname or road head itself? She unconsciously licked her lips at the last time she had sucked cock. The boyfriend before Tim. She really had enjoyed it. Though she never did blow him on the road. Though that did seem really exciting.

Stacy shook her head clear of the thoughts that had taken over her brain and said, "I'm sorry, Dray. What did you say? Handle what?"

That second question opened another door. The first was a simple request for him to repeat himself. However, adding that second one gave him space to alter the meaning of the question. Letting him define or redefine "what" from either the nickname or something more explicit. Was her subconscious doing this on its own?

Dray took the bait. He smiled and lowered his voice slightly, "Road head. Can you handle it?"

The eyes of all three Black men were boring into her. Her heart was racing. She was almost panting. She wondered if there was perspiration on her forehead.

She wondered to herself, "Could this really be happening? Am I about to go down this road with them?" Her last thought caused her to outwardly giggle, "go down this road". Well, if that wasn't the perfect phrase for this moment.

When Darrell asked, "What's so funny, Stacy?" she instantly turned red at the realization that laughter was out loud.

She was now officially on overload. She was expecting some sort of 'check engine' light to blink before her eyes. Was there steam leaking from her ears? Or was it just her pussy? She felt like putty in their hands, and it was honestly exactly what she wanted to be.

For reasons inexplicable to herself, Stacy decided to tempt fate and answer Dray's question, "I can handle it."

Dray leaned in a little closer and said, "Your boy's new nickname or actual road head?"

Stacy was breathing heavily as she swallowed even though there was no saliva in her dry mouth. She did not recall a more intensely sexual teasing in her life. She took another deep breath and said, "Either. But he's not here."

Did she say that last part as an excuse or an invitation? Even she wasn't sure.

Dray took the invitation, "But you are. And so are we. Care to prove you can handle it?"

Her eyes darted to each man, before settling back on Dray's. She replied, "With who?"

She could not believe those two words just came out of her mouth. "With who?"?!?! Did she really just say that to three Black men? Was she offering road head to them? And why was this so fucking arousing to her? She was desperate to make a dash for the bathroom to finger herself once again. Even with her lust-filled and clouded mind she realized that she had masturbated more frequently on this trip then she ever recalled doing in the past.

Was it them? Darrell? James? Dray? It couldn't have just been Dray. She fingered herself every night she returned to her hotel after being out with Darrell and James. It had to be them in general. Fuck, these Black men are hot. As these thoughts were ricocheting in her mind, her eyes noticed all three of them raise their hands as if saying, "Pick me."

And at that exact moment, Stacy's will to resist collapsed. Her hand and pussy could no longer wait for her to make the trip to the bathroom to meet. This sexually laced conversation coupled with the sheer sexuality being exuded by the men was too much. Stacy slid her hand inside the waistband of her shorts and down to her pulsing clit as she said, "Oh fuckkkkkk.", before she began to intensely climax.

It was surreal for all of them. The sensation was overpowering for Stacy. It was as if a weight was lifted from her shoulders. They had been baiting her and tempting her since this trip began, before Dray upped things a notch when she met him. And then since leaving that hotel and staying at Dray's place with them, there was no escape. A constant sexually energized onslaught on her senses.

The men, each still with a hand in the air, sat there watching the sexy blonde finger herself to orgasm before them. When Stacy came back to her senses, she was horrified at what had just occurred. She had just masturbated to orgasm in front of the three of them. And they were still looking at her. Amazement on each of their faces.

Wide-eyed with embarrassment, she leapt from her chair to flee the room.

Stacy entered her bedroom and attempted to close the door, but Dray was there, blocking it. He gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her in close to him. Stacy was torn between needing to isolate herself from all humanity for the rest of her life and needing a shoulder to lean on. Dray's shoulder was inviting and right there before her. She chose to lean on him.

Dray didn't say a word. He simply wrapped his powerful arms around her and held her close. Comforting her. Trying to ease her embarrassment. But also keeping her fire glowing.

Stacy spoke first, her face pressed to his chest, "I can't believe that just happened. I am so embarrassed!"

Dray moved back slightly, pitching her face up to his, "Shhhhh...don't be embarrassed, Stacy. That was one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. I'm sure I can speak for Darrell and James too."

He paused, watching her eyes. Reading her reaction. Then he continued, "Damn, girl. You just gave a big boost to three male egos out there." He paused with a gentle laugh and said, "Not to mention a boost to something else."

Stacy laughed and swatted his chest playfully, her mind already a bit more at ease. She looked up at him with a bit of pleading in her expression as she said, "How am I supposed to face them again? Or you, for that matter? The only thing you'll think about is what just happened."

He smiled at her. A sexy smile. A smile of desire. He said in a quiet voice, "Girl, that's been on my mind since the moment I met you."

Stacy was now feeling weak in the knees. She sagged into him slightly.

Dray knew she was now his. He smiled and said, "You think I'm the only one with sexy thoughts? My boys out there feeling the same. Come on back out there. Let's keep partying. What do you say?"

Stacy considered what he said. He was right. The air of sexuality was thick the whole trip. Still, it was an incredible embarrassment. But what could she do about it now? She was going to be at Dray's house until this situation was over, and she couldn't stay in hibernation the whole time. She slowly nodded her understanding.

Dray gave that gentle laugh again and said, "Besides, Roadhead isn't here so he won't know any better."

His mention of Tim and his nickname caused her to giggle and the tension was broken. Stacy nodded and then said in a quiet voice, "They won't laugh at me?"

Dray looked at her in amazement. "Laugh at you?! Let me tell you, the last thing on any of our minds is laughing at you. Believe me."

The two of them shared one more look before Dray turned toward the door. He held her hand in his and Stacy fell in behind him, almost using him as a shield. Her heart was pounding in anticipation of how the men might respond.

They entered the living room, Stacy in trail, her hand still in his, as Dray made their way to the love seat. He guided her to sit and then sat with her, his arm over her shoulders. Stacy instinctively sidled up to him. She didn't view it as anything sexual, at least at first. Her intentions were purely for comfort and to put her mind at ease.

However, feeling the heat of his body, the hardness of his muscles, and just the general sensation of another man's arm around her reignited the simmering flame that was burning this whole trip. She shyly glanced at the other two men who were trying to make things not awkward in their own awkward way.

It was probably less than a minute of silence which actually seemed much longer, before Darrell, as expected, broke the ice, "Feeling better, Stacy?"

Stacy grabbed one of the love seat pillows and playfully tossed it at Darrell, punctuating her errant toss, with a giggling, "You jerk!" Then she immediately covered her face as Darrell caught the pillow before it hit the beer bottles on the table.

The four of them then laughed and the tension was lifted.

Darrell, still with a smile on his face, stood and asked, "Who needs a refill?" He didn't wait for an answer as he went to the refrigerator and grabbed four beers.

When he handed Stacy hers, she realized that she had not washed her hands since her last masturbation session. That simple thought gave her a naughty thrill.

The drinking and joking carried on as it had the prior night and up to her little episode, and Stacy felt herself increasingly comfortable around the men and, particularly, being sidled up to Dray. The sexually laced banter soon returned and Stacy, though she wasn't as verbal about it as the men, still giggled with them.

It was around 9PM when Stacy remembered she needed to call Tim. She began to excuse herself to do so when Dray asked where she was off to. Still leaning against him, she looked up into his eyes, and felt that animal lust within her, and said, "I need to make a phone call."

Dray smiled at her and said, "Who you need to call?"

Darrell and James were now quiet, watching, listening. They wanted to see how this played out.

Stacy glanced their way and then took a deep breath before answering, "Tim. I told him I would call tonight."

Dray continued with that smile and asked again, "Who?"

Stacy looked at him, her slightly drunken state not letting her catch on at first. She said, "Tim."

She heard Darrell kind of give a snorting laugh and then she realized what they wanted to hear. She giggled and said, "I told Roadhead I would call him tonight."

The three men laughed, and she giggled in embarrassment and excitement.

She once again attempted to stand to excuse herself to call, but Dray held her in place, "Go ahead and call him. From here though."

Stacy squirmed at the sudden rush of arousal his simple command caused within her. It was a combination of his calm, but direct statement of what he wanted her to do, along with the Tim being involved unknowingly. She didn't realize it until Dray told her, but she wanted to do this. She wanted to be seated with the three Black men, sidled up to Dray, as she called her husband.

She looked to Dray and then Darrell and James in turn before saying, "You guys will be quiet? You won't let him hear you, right?"

There was now clear arousal on the faces of the men. She wondered if the expression on her own face matched theirs.

She grabbed her phone and giggled quietly, saying, "I can't believe I am about to do this." And then she pressed the call button.

Tim answered right away and as Stacy was responding, Dray gently moved her hand to see the touchpad and pressed the speaker button. Stacy looked at him with an open-mouthed expression, but quickly resumed her conversation. She had missed whatever he had said at first and hoped it was nothing important, "Hi honey. I just wanted to give you a quick call before I went to bed."

She glanced at each of the men in the room, holding her finger to her lips in a shushing manner.

She could barely understand what Tim was saying. The pounding of her heart in her ears was making it difficult to hear.

Then she had a naughty idea. She faced Dray as she said to her husband, "Darrell's uncle has been really kind to let me stay here. Don't you think?"

Dray was smiling ear to ear now.

Tim responded, "Sounds like it. I assume you are comfortable. Do you need me to send you anything?"

Dray leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Have Roadhead send you some more comfortable clothes. No business going on here."

Stacy was almost panting again. She said to Tim, careful to omit using his new nickname, "Honey, I think I might need you to send me some more comfortable clothes. I have mostly business outfits with me. Maybe we can pick stuff out tomorrow?"

Tim began to respond again that he was happy to do so as Dray leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Tell Roadhead goodnight."

Stacy's arousal could not be concealed. She took a deep breath, a futile attempt to settle her heart rate and said, "Ok, honey, I'm going to settle in and read. You have a good night."

Tim paused a moment, slightly caught off guard that the call was ending so quickly, but he replied, "Ok you too. Love you."

Stacy was staring blankly into the room as she said, "Love you too."

Dray reached over with one hand and tapped the end call button. His other hand was sliding down between Stacy's legs.

Stacy looked at Dray, then to Darrell and James who were watching everything intently, then back to Dray. When her eyes met his, she slowly parted her thighs, and Dray's hand was tantalizingly close to slipping into her panties.

Her physical self was surrendering to the moment. Her mental-self was attempting to present a weak argument against it. Her physical-self won the battle.

She was still staring into Dray's eyes when she saw him dip his face towards hers. Stacy offered no resistance. In fact, she welcomed Dray's tongue into her mouth. She dropped the phone and then wrapped her hands around the back of his neck and held him tight as they kissed.

The movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention and her mental self again tried to rise to the challenge. She saw Darrell and James leaving the room. She pulled back from kissing dray in a futile effort to put a stop to things before it got completely out of hand. Instead, she saw Darrell looking at her as he headed from the room. The look was of lust. And jealousy. He wanted to be where Dray was. The expression on his face conveyed that beyond the ability of any words.

Stacy froze. A million thoughts raged through her mind at once. She shouldn't have let this get this far. She should have put a stop to things long ago. She should have found a way to get home instead of letting herself be lured into this situation. But she couldn't deny she was enjoying herself. Enjoying the reactions of the men. And how much she had enjoyed that kiss with Dray.

Stacy looked at Darrell a moment longer and saw the smoldering look of desire in his eyes. It prevented her ability to speak. She felt Dray's fingers under her chin turning her face back to him. She looked into Dray's eyes and saw that same look of smoldering desire. But his gaze was different than Darrell's. Where Darrell had a look of jealousy, Dray had a look of conquest. A moment later, their lips came into contact again, and her mental self completely surrendered.

The war was over.

As both Darrell and James disappeared from sight, neither Dray nor Stacy needed to exchange words about where this was now going. Dray reached down to pull her shirt over her head and Stacy's hands immediately followed to unclasp her bra.

Stacy had dashed full sprint across the imaginary sexual line and realized there was no going back. She slipped from the chair to her knees before Dray and looked up at him. Her gentle eyes were now filled with lust. She smiled at him and said, "It's been a while since I've sucked a cock. I have some making up to do."

Dray gave a confident nod in response to her statement, then said, "No sense wasting any more time is there?" as he freed his cock from his shorts.

Stacy looked at his hard Black shaft which seemed to be calling her name. She gave it a wet kiss, and then followed that with another slurping kiss. This was the first cock in three years to meet her lips. And her first-ever Black cock. She was salivating heavily.

The contrast of her white fingers wrapped around his dark shaft was erotic beyond words. She whispered, "It's beautiful" as she opened her mouth to take him in. The sensation of his warm column of flesh on her tongue was driving her wild. And when she turned her gaze up to meet his, the look in his eyes pushed over the edge. Stacy climaxed without being touched.

Dray, marveling at her skills, looked at her and said, "You sure It's been a long time, girl?"

Stacy was afraid he might have been disappointed or that she might have lost her touch since dating Tim and his refusal to indulge in oral sex. Dray's simple question resolved all of that. She popped her mouth briefly off his cock and said, "Too long." and then she went right back to sucking him off.