Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy enjoyed sucking cock, though she had never done it to completion and never swallowed cum. Tonight, both of those things were going to change. She went at him hungrily. It was as if to prove herself. To prove it was Tim that was the issue and not her.

The sexual tension had built up in both directions. Dray's cock was ready to unload, and Stacy's passion just expedited things. Dray gently put his hands on her head and Stacy realized tonight she was going to swallow cum for the first time. The thought served to embolden her further.

Stacy became intent on sucking him off. Her inexperience and his size meant she could not take him all the way, but she made up for that with passion. She recalled some years ago when one of her girlfriend's was sharing her experience sucking cock and she was stressing the importance of eye contact. Stacy put that to practice with Dray. When their eyes met, his gaze nearly melted her.

She bobbed up and down on his shaft, feeling her hand get slick with her saliva. The sounds of both of their moaning or the occasional slurp as her suction pulled in some air filled the room. Stacy could tell by his shifting posture that he was getting close.

Stacy brought her other hand up to rub his full testicles. She was excited and anxious about their release. Would she choke? What would it taste like? Could she really do this? Those thoughts and more raced through her mind and then were eclipsed when she saw the expression his face and felt his hand touch her head. His release was imminent.

A moment later, she felt the first blast into her mouth, followed quickly by another and another. She had no choice but to swallow as more was still to come. Feeling his load slide down her throat into her belly was indescribable. She felt an incredible sense of power rush through her. Stacy sucked him to completion, then gently licked the head to coax anything remaining into her mouth. She enjoyed sucking his cock tremendously.

When Stacy pulled back and smiled up at him, Dray looked at her and said, "Yea, girl. Roadhead don't know what he's missing." With that, Dray bent down and scooped her up into his arms and headed towards his bedroom. Stacy was about to discover something else she'd been missing.