Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stacy slid to her knees before James to begin sucking his cock clean, Darrell, his own hard Black cock standing tall between his legs, said to James, "Damn, bro. I was hoping for a shot at her pussy before you nutted."

Dray laughed at the comment as he got in position behind Stacy. He used his knees to spread her legs a bit and then said to the room in general, "Get used to it, nigga. I think this bitch's gonna be like this a lot from now on."

Those words spoken, he gave Stacy's ass a swat and said, "Am I right, bitch?", as he sunk his cock fully into her pussy. The air seemed to be pushed from her lungs with the thrust as she breathed out a "Fuck yessssss." The two words served the dual purpose of expressing her pleasure at what she was feeling, and as an answer to Dray's question.

Dray's thick cock sliding inside her squeezed some of James' nut out of her full pussy. The thick viscous cream dangling from her trembling pussy lips with each stroke before falling with a splat to the floor.

When Stacy's brain settled from Dray's unexpected, but very welcome entry, her first reaction was to giggle. She wasn't giggling at what she was feeling. But what she was doing. Just a couple weeks ago she was a faithful wife. However, this trip changed that. At this moment, her first Black lover's cock was squeezing the seed of her third Black lover from her full pussy. She began to climax again.

Dray gave her already red asscheek another swat as he began to fuck her hard. He had no reason to hold back or take it easy. Her pussy had adjusted to his cock over the last couple weeks and James had already opened her up today. With that mindset, Dray took a firm grip on Stacy's hips and began to pound her hard. After some good hard fucking, Dray's nut was soon swimming with James' in Stacy's womb, as she swallowed Darrell's load.

The four of them partied into the night, enjoying one another's bodies to the greatest extent. Before calling it a night just a few hours before having to head to the airport, Stacy had drained each man three times with her pussy and her mouth, taking them on in various combinations. Her favorite position was riding one of them reverse cowgirl style as the other two men stood before her and fed her their cocks.

It was actually Dray who explained to her what to do. She was riding him facing towards him when he told her to stop and turn around, citing the time and that there were three men there to please. Stacy was a bit drunk and riding a sexual high, and was giggling at Dray's comments. She dutifully turned around and quickly slid his cock back inside her. As she did, she realized the wisdom in Dray's direction. Both Darrell and James, and their hard Black cocks, were now right there. Waiting for her mouth.

Stacy smiled up at both men, licked her lips sensuously, and then took hold of Darrell's with her right hand and James' cock with her left. She gave each cock a wet kiss and slowly stroked them as she began to find her rhythm again riding Dray. Her fitness came in handy now. Her well-toned legs, accustomed to running and exercise, were paying major dividends as they allowed her to bounce up and down on Dray while sucking off Darrell and James. She would occasionally settle fully on Dray and stir her pussy on his cock when she needed to ease the burn she was feeling in her legs.

The foursome called it a night around 2am after Dray pumped his second nut of the night into Stacy's pussy, joining one each from Darrell and James. She had swallowed a load from each of them also. They were all exhausted and the men, literally, drained.

***

Just a few hours later, a groggy and still somewhat buzzed, Stacy stepped into the shower to get ready for the flight home. The hot water felt good on her fatigued muscles and served as a welcome stress relief to the chaos of the pending travel. Stacy couldn't help but notice the red marks on various parts of her body. All reminders of where the men's hands had been, how they had handled her, and just how intense the night had been. Those thoughts brought a smile to her face.

The sensation of her own soft hands massaging the soap into her skin, was a marked contrast to the hands of the men, as evidenced by the red marks they left behind. As the water began to wash the bubbles away, her hands continued to explore her body, and it wasn't long before she was fingering herself to yet another orgasm. She marveled at her body's response to physical stimulation, something new to her that she had learned on this trip.

When she finished showering and pleasuring herself, she set about getting herself ready. She was never a heavy makeup girl, and knowing she was going to be wearing a mask on the flight, it made things even easier. Nonetheless, taking care of her hair and putting on the minimal eyeliner still took some time. After taking a look at her now empty birth control pill holder, Stacy left her room in a snug pair of stretch jeans and a t-shirt and set out to make sure the men were up and getting ready. She was envious of how they simply needed to throw on some clothes, splash some water on their face, and they were ready to go.

However, from the look on their faces she could tell there was an issue. She looked at each of them and finally said, "What's wrong?"

James was silent, Dray had a mild look of disappointment on his face, and then Darrell finally stated the problem, "What's with the bra?"

Stacy felt her face blush and then tried to explain, "I can't get on the plane without a bra. And what about Tim? I mean, Roadhead? He'll lose his mind if he sees me without a bra."

Dray responded first, "Stacy, you going to be wearing a mask on that plane. Nobody going to know who you are."

Then Darrell added, "And besides, you ain't with him until you with him. Until then you with me."

Stacy's arousal was building at Dray's words and the thoughts of the anonymity the mask offered. But it was Darrell's words, or maybe Darrell's tone, that decided her actions. She realized they had a connecting flight and could worry about a bra then.

She offered the men a bashful grin and then reached up under her shirt to unfasten the bra. This time James spoke up, "Not like that. Take that shirt off first."

Stacy's bashful grin turned to a wicked smile as she locked eyes with James for a moment. Then she pulled her shirt over her head and unfastened the bra, exposing her tits once again to the stares of the men.

At that moment, felt a delicious rush of power, accompanied by a feeling of submissiveness. The power stemmed from the control she felt by exposing herself and the men's response. They were captivated by her tits. The submissiveness came from her obedience to James' statement. It was a delightful, and somewhat contradictory, feeling. She loved it.

Stacy put her shirt back on and immediately felt her hard nipples press into the material, clearly declaring themselves as bra-free. She didn't even need to look down. The look on the men's faces told her everything she needed to know.

***

Dray, who had wisely cut off his drinking early in the evening, would serve as the driver to the airport which was about a half hour away. Stacy felt an immediate sadness as the door to Dray's SUV closed. The trip was truly coming to an end. She knew it had to, but that didn't mean she wanted it to.

They had barely pulled onto the still traffic-free street when Darrell, who was seated next to Stacy in the backseat, turned to her and asked, "Stacy, what's your whiteboi's name again?"

Stacy was confused at the question since Tim had been a routine topic over the last couple weeks. She looked at Darrell and said, "Tim. You know that."

The chuckle of the two men in the front seat let her know that was not the right answer. Stacy giggled and then corrected herself, "I'm sorry. It's Roadhead."

Darrell nodded his head and said, "And how'd he get that name?" His words were joined by another chuckle from the men in the front seat.

Stacy had an idea where this was going now. She felt her breathing and heart rate pick up. She made eye contact with Darrell in the darkened vehicle and replied in a sexy tone, "I never sucked his cock in the car." She paused a moment and then added, "Or at all." Another pause before she added, "And I never sucked cock in the car before this trip."

Darrell cocked his head in a quizzical manner and then asked, "But you have sucked my cock, right?"

Stacy offered a panting, "Yes."

"Just not in the car though, right?"

Stacy could barely breathe she was so excited. She could only shake her head no.

Darrell shifted so his crotch was now facing Stacy. He looked at her and said, "Let's right that wrong, Stacy."

Stacy was nodding and moving towards him as he shifted to face her. She wanted to right that wrong too.

In seconds his cock was out. A moment later, Stacy's lips and tongue were bathing it. She was completely focused on his cock and largely oblivious to being on the road except for the odd turn or traffic light which would occasionally bring her back to a giggling reality.

It wasn't long before Darrell's balls were feeding her their contents. Stacy happily, and greedily, swallowed it all. When his orgasm had approached, Stacy's world was reduced to the throbbing Black cock in her mouth and throat. It was only after she pulled back and was licking her lips after swallowing him that she realized they had stopped on the side of the road.

James watched as Stacy finished Darrell, then got out to join her in the back. It was clear what was expected and frankly, what Stacy wanted. She felt it almost necessary to pleasure all three of these Black men with road head as a way of expressing her gratitude for helping her discover this side of herself. Stacy was happily slurping away on James' cock as Dray pulled back on the road towards the airport.

As the street lights brightened as they got closer to the airport, James' nut was joining Darrell's in Stacy's belly. She had now given road head to all three of the Black men over the course of this trip. It was an experience she intended on repeating with Darrell.

Looking out the window and seeing they were now entering the airport property, Stacy was disappointed she wouldn't be able to suck off Dray like she had Darrell and James. She looked at her first lover from the back seat and said, "What about you, Dray?"

Dray gave a bit of a chuckle but didn't respond.

Stacy knew not to pester him further. She looked out the window as the disappointment in having to return home grew inside her once again. She wasn't paying attention to Dray maneuvering them into the long-term parking. An area that provides a little more privacy for what he had in mind.

Once he had parked the SUV, Dray got out and joined Stacy in the back. She was ready to suck him dry too. But Dray had something else in mind. He pulled his shorts down and told Stacy, "Give it another ride, girl."

Stacy smiled and was quickly moving to remove her stretch jeans and panties. The confines of the SUV, while normally spacious, were a little tight, but that only served to make things that much more exciting. Her pussy was drooling for his cock, particularly after having just sucked off Darrell and James. She climbed up on Dray's lap and reached down to spread her wet pussy lips. As the head made contact, she was already on the brink of climax. And when it slipped into her opening, she came.

Her "Oh fuuccck yessssss.", a common refrain of hers over the last couple weeks, now resounded inside the SUV instead of one of the many rooms in which she was fucked at Dray's house. Her orgasm continued as her pussy sunk down to take in every inch of his hard Black shaft. When she settled, she slowly stirred her hips with him fully buried inside her. She knew she could never say goodbye to fucking like this.

As she began to slowly ride him, Dray turned her face to meet his and said, "Kind of fitting that I was the first and now the last inside you, huh?"

Stacy hadn't considered that but giggled and nodded her head.

Dray continued, "Going to miss this dick, girl?"

Stacy nodded again, "Yes. Very... much... yes." Her breathing already ragged from riding him and her orgasm.

Dray pressed further, "Going back to your whiteboi days, Stacy? Or you staying Black?"

Stacy smiled, unsure how to truly respond. She did have a White husband she had to worry about. But she knew she couldn't turn away from this kind of sex.

Dray saw the confusion and grinned. That's the reaction he wanted. He saw her conflicted. Straddling the line between the life she thought she was supposed to lead and the one she discovered on this trip. He asked, "Worried Roadhead going to spoil your fun?"

She nodded, still riding him. Her eyes locked on his.

His smile broadened. "Lots of hours in the day, Stacy. You can waste some with him, but then when the bad girl wants out..." He let the phrase hang in the air, wondering if she would finish it.

She didn't disappoint.

Through her rough breathing, Stacy confirmed what she, Dray, Darrell, and James already knew, "Then the... bad girl's... going to... get out... fuck yes... Roadhead... can't... stop me..." and then she began to cum again. An intensely powerful orgasm spawned by the pleasure of Dray's Black cock being fully buried inside her, knowing Darrell and James were watching as she still tasted their seed on her tongue, and her blatant admission that she was going to continue to fuck around and violate her marital vows.

Dray joined her in orgasm as he pumped his thick seed into her accommodating pussy.

The two of them settled down from their mutual climax before Stacy finally slid off his shaft. She went right to her knees on the floorboard of the SUV and set about sucking his cock clean of their combined juices. Satisfied she had properly cleaned him, Stacy looked up and said, "Thank you, Dray. For everything." It was an honest sentiment.

Only then did she realize she had a large amount of cum inside her which was already attempting to leak out and she was about to board a plane home! The look of realization on her face caused Dray to chuckle at her predicament. A moment later, Darrell and James who had been watching, caught on and laughed too. Stacy nervously giggled and was grateful her suitcase was handy. She quickly rummaged through to find a pad and slipped it inside her panties.

She checked herself numerous times after finishing getting dressed, then gave Dray a genuine and loving hug. "I really mean it. Thank you. For everything."

Dray appreciated the gesture and the sentiment. Though she was flying home, he knew he would get another go at her in the future, provided his nephew Darrell didn't fuck things up.

Stacy put her mask on and extended the handle of her luggage and headed toward the terminal. She could feel her nipples rubbing against her shirt and looked down to see them making their presence known. An initial wave of embarrassment washed over her. But there was nothing she could do. Her constant state of sexual excitement in the presence of the Black men had them hard. And having her arm extended behind her as she dragged the wheeled luggage pulled her shirt tighter made it blatantly obvious she was not wearing a bra.

Entering the terminal, her eyes danced to look at those of the other travelers to gauge their reactions. She was grateful to be wearing the mask at this moment. With the conditions of the time, many travelers were keeping their distance from one another. Leaving unusually wide berths of space as they walked to their respective gates. However, the primal instinct within humans can only be subdued so much.

The eyes of the men she passed invariably looked at her nipples bulging prominently in her shirt. Initially, some stole small glances and then looked away, not wanting to get caught staring, particularly those walking with their wife or partner. But it quickly became apparent to the single men, or the more daring of those with partners, that they were also hidden behind their own mask.

The anonymity provided by the masks allowed for the glances to become looks of appreciation. Looks that they are enjoying the raw, sexual beauty. As Stacy noticed this, it relaxed and emboldened her. She stopped wondering how she was being received and gave into the moment. That sense of submissive power she felt when she was told to remove her bra returned. She, and her nipples, served as magnets to the eyes of the men, and some of the women, she passed on her way to her gate.

Stacy was so lost in this little spectacle that she momentarily forgot Darrell and James were even with her. She was startled when Darrell grabbed her arm to stop her when James had to go down a different concourse then them. They embraced and Stacy whispered in James' ear that she hoped he enjoyed her as much as she did him, before offering him her thanks as well.

That simple hug restarted the physical stimulation raging in Stacy's brain. Darrell capitalized by draping his arm over her shoulder as the two continued on. The combination of them being an interracial couple and her hard and obvious nipples was now really drawing looks. The emboldened Stacy didn't shy away from the looks she was receiving, she invited them. And when the opportunity presented itself, she met the gaze of those taking in the view. She wasn't giving a look of discouragement, but rather a look that said, "I know you are looking and I don't mind."

As they approached the seating area by their gate, Stacy's nipples caught the eyes of a Black man around Darrell's age who was also waiting on this flight. She made eye contact with him, and to the best degree she could with the mask on, gave him a welcoming smile. She could immediately tell that he didn't care if he had her permission or not. He was going to enjoy the view she was offering.

It just so happened that there was an open seat directly in front of him along with another next to him, though separated by his carryon bag. Stacy looked at Darrell for direction, and he subtly gestured for her to take the seat facing him, with Darrell taking the seat on the same bench. This effectively allowed for her to be in view of both men.

The unnamed Black man, who had his loose-fitting mask below his nose, turned to Darrell with an approving head nod and said, "Nice girl you got there, bro."

Stacy felt her face redden at his words.

Darrell nodded his gratitude, and then spoke words that sent Stacy's mind racing. "She here with me on a business trip. She heading home to the whiteboi she married to." Darrell then turned to Stacy and said, "But you going home a wiser woman now, huh?"

Stacy swallowed heavily, hopeful that the anxious look was not apparent in her eyes as she nodded.

The Black man seemed to instinctively know what Darrell was referring to. Still, he chuckled and asked, "What do you mean by wiser? You educate her on something?"

Stacy was frozen with fear yet enjoying the excitement. She was grateful there were so few other travelers nearby.

Darrell, who's eyes had never left Stacy, said to her, "What do you think, Stacy? You get some education on this trip?"

Stacy could feel her mask flexing in and out with each heavy breath. This was the first time she experienced anything like this in public and it was driving her wild with excitement. She offered a somewhat meek and embarrassed, "Yes."

The man looked at her and asked, "What's that mean? How you been educated?"

Stacy's eyes darted to Darrell. They weren't really expecting her to announce her infidelity in the waiting area, were they?

Darrell let her squirm for a second, then pointed at her carryon bag. He said, "You got something in there that might help our friend understand. Why don't you show him?"

Stacy was confused as to what he was talking about, but then realized it was her bra. She took a nervous look around to see who might be looking and then slowly unzipped the bag. Her heart was pounding as she slowly pulled just enough of the bra out so the man could tell what it was, and then she quickly stuffed it back in and zipped the bag closed.