Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 04

Story Info
Stacy dives deeper into her new life and returns home.
14.9k words
4.35
13.7k
37

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 08/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your patience. This chapter takes up right where chapter three left off. Reading or re-reading the previous chapters will help understanding the characters and the storyline.

This is an interracial story dealing with a cheating wife who is discovering herself and beginning to cuckold her husband. Pregnancy risk is also involved. If these themes are a problem, then you might not wish to read any further.

I welcome your feedback (hopefully positive), your votes (hopefully high), and your comments (though nasty or racist ones will be removed).

Finally, I need to thank my dear Todger for being such a wonderful editor and cleaning up my silly mistakes.

DP

*****

Stacy was exhausted from the intensity of what she had just enjoyed with Dray, Darrell and James, and ended up taking another short nap before showering. In the shower, she decided to shave off that little landing strip above her pussy and go completely bare. That simple act was far more exciting than she anticipated. It was something of a declaration. It was an obvious statement to Darrell that she heard his desire and was responding in kind. But it was also a personal liberation that she could not fully explain. She didn't bother to think about what Roadhead might say when she returned home with a completely shaved pussy.

The house was quiet when she came downstairs in shorts and a t-shirt, her hard nipples making it clear she was braless to any observing eye. Stepping into the living room, she found Darrell crashed on the couch and James on the love seat. She didn't see Dray, but presumed he was doing the same, just in his bedroom. She quietly giggled as she thought that she had exhausted all three of them.

She had to search for her phone, unsure of where she had left it when the earlier fun began, and she ended up seeing it still on that little table by the pool. On that short little walk from the house to the pool, she reflected on the trip, the afternoon fun she enjoyed with the men, and what it meant for her going forward. The only thought she had regarding her marriage was how to keep it together considering what she had discovered about herself on this trip.

Retrieving the phone, she saw that she had a missed phone call from Roadhead and two missed texts from him, along with an email from her company with her travel itinerary. She chose to view the itinerary first.

Stacy was disappointed to see she was on a very early flight, taking off at 7AM. That meant a very early arrival at the airport in the morning, and consequently, almost certainly an early evening tonight. But she had come to learn that a lot can be accomplished even in a short time when you put your mind and body to work.

She stood there mulling that over for a few moments, reflecting on what she had experienced here. She was a bit struck with herself over the fact that she was more discouraged about leaving than she was excited about getting home to her husband. She giggled at that thought and then figured she should let Roadhead know her schedule.

She didn't call, however. She simply forwarded him the email. She figured she'd save the call for when the men were ready.

Going back inside, she found all the men had just woken and Darrell and James reviewing their flight plans. Stacy and Darrell were naturally booked on the same flight; James, who worked elsewhere, would fly out separately, but with close enough times that they would all go to the airport together.

Stacy could sense the men felt as she did; discouraged that this unexpected pleasure trip was coming to an end. They were all sitting around the living room, quietly looking at their phones. She knew she had a cure for their down mood and figured that, with an early evening ahead, they might as well start the night's festivities a little early.

She drifted past them unseen into the kitchen and grabbed a beer for each of them and herself and then headed back to the living room. She paused at the entryway and hit the voicemail button and then entered the living room. The Black men immediately broke into smiles when they realized what Stacy was doing.

Stacy stepped into the room, a wicked smile on her face as Roadhead's voice whined asking about her coming home. She had sent her itinerary after his voicemail recording. She handed each men their beer as they finished listened to the recording, and when Roadhead ended the recording with "Call when you can, honey.", Stacy giggled and did just that. Unprompted.

Roadhead answered at once. "Stacy?! I'm so happy you'll be home tomorrow!"

Stacy had set the phone down on the end table next to the couch right after hitting the call button. She needed her hands free. She was removing her clothes. Her tits were jiggling as she tugged her t-shirt over her head before answering him, "Yea, going to be early morning and long day with a mask on." She was using that as reasoning for her somber spirits.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't even think of you having to be in a mask that whole time."

Stacy had turned her back to the men as she shimmied her shorts down. She wanted her big reveal to be special. She continued with Roadhead as her ass cheeks came into view. "Not looking forward to it. I think I'll try and make it a late night here so I can sleep on the plane. That should help. What do you think?"

That final provocative question spoken, asked as much of the Black men in the room as Roadhead, she turned to face the Black men fully exposed. Three pairs of eyes moved as one to her heaving tits and hard nipples, down her flat belly, before locking on to her recently shaved pussy. An almost synchronized, "Fuck yes." was spoken by each of them.

"What was that Stacy? Was that the TV?"

Stacy giggled and said, "No. It was the guys. They're watching something and are becoming a little like cavemen cooped up here all this time."

Roadhead was unsettled now. She figured Darrell could be crude, and it probably was made worse being around two other likeminded Black men. He was momentarily speechless before finally sputtering out, "Um, is everything, you know, everything ok? Are they treating you, um, ok?"

Stacy had a beaming smile on her face as the men looked at each other chuckling and shaking their heads, before finally turning back to her. She still hadn't answered her husband's question.

"Stacy?"

She giggled and finally responded, "They're treating me just fine, honey. Don't worry about that." She gave a theatric pause and added, "Boys will be boys."

The men laughed at her comment as they adjusted themselves to allow their hardening cocks room to grow.

Dray raised a finger and slowly twirled it around, letting Stacy what he wanted her to do. She smiled and did as instructed; a slow pirouette for the men.

At some point, Roadhead had started talking again but Stacy wasn't paying attention. She finally heard him say, "Stacy?"

She giggled to herself at how many times that happened on this trip. Just how many times her husband had been speaking to her and she was completely indifferent to his words while focused on the men she was with. It excited her. And the excitement she saw in the men's eyes only intensified things.

Stacy grabbed the phone from the end table and moved towards the men. As she did, she asked her husband, "Are you going to pick me up at the airport or should I have Darrell give me a ride?"

Tim/Roadhead's mind could not shake the sexy tone of her voice. Everything she was saying was laden with sexual undertones. He was having a hard time reasoning whether this was her normal tone of voice, if it was just because he was missing her, or if something else was going on. His penis was raging now.

He cleared his throat to try and gain a measure of control of himself before responding, "I can be there to get you."

Stacy was now standing in front of the Black men who were neatly seated in a row on the couch. She motioned for them to lower their shorts as she spoke to Roadhead, "Are you sure? I don't want you to take time off work if he can take me."

The men had lowered their shorts, their hard cocks now exposed. They were each grinning from ear to ear as they watched this act unfold.

Stacy held the phone out for Darrell to take it as she went to her knees.

Roadhead's anxiety was spiking now. "No, Stacy, it won't be a problem. I can be there. I want to be there."

The desperation in his voice caused the Black men to snicker, their voices now much closer to the phone.

Roadhead again asked what was going on, but Stacy talked over him, "I already told you, it's the guys. They are just having fun and you can hear them."

She paused long enough to lean over and plant a wet kiss on the crown of Darrell's cock, pausing to swirl her tongue around the head. Then she gave Dray and James' cocks the same treatment.

Roadhead was again droning on about something, and again Stacy wasn't paying attention. With Darrell's cock at her lips, in a replay of what had gone on the night before, Stacy spoke to her husband, "Ok. But I need to go now. I need to eat and then start packing. Don't want to leave anything behind, you know?"

Tim was going out of his mind. She was driving him crazy with the tone of her voice and the men always seemed so close to her. It was as if they were part of every conversation. He finally stammered out, "Uh, ok. You'll a text me when you leave? You know, for the uh, airport?"

Stacy had taken the head of Darrell's cock in her mouth after her last statement to Roadhead, and now she was slowly pulling back with her eyes locked on Darrell's so she could respond. "I'll be sure to text. Have a goodnight, honey. Love you." Those last words were punctuated with her tongue tickling the underside of Darrell's shaft.

The last thing Tim heard was the men laughing and a brief rustling of the phone as Darrell hit the end call button. He tossed the phone to the vacant recliner and said, "Forget about that phone, girl, and do your thing."

Stacy smiled at his statement and offered a submissive, "Yes, sir." She then dipped her head and took his swollen cockhead into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on his shaft before pulling back with a pop. A string of saliva and Darrell's pre-cum hung from her lower lip and began to run down and then hang off her chin. Stacy couldn't see it, but she could feel it, and she knew it had to look sexy.

She turned to Dray and asked in a husky voice, "Are you next?"

Dray chuckled and simply gestured with his hand for her to have at it.

Stacy giggled and then moved her mouth to please Dray's cock. She kept stroking Darrell's slick shaft as she did. When she had him soaked with her saliva, she pulled back with a pop and turned to face James. A fresh and thicker string hung from her chin. She smiled at him and said, "I feel guilty about you being last all the time, James. But I'll make it worth your while."

She then began to feast on his cock, hungrily pushing him deeper and deeper into her mouth with each plunge.

Dray did not wait for any further games. He quickly moved behind her and lined himself up with her inviting and soaked pussy. He teased her by sliding his cock across her open seam to her clit. Stacy shivered with delight at the sensation. Placing the head at her opening, he gave her ass cheek one good slap which caused a giggling squeak from Stacy, then he said, "Tell me you want this dick inside you, Stacy."

Stacy had never been vocal with Tim. Sure, she might have offered the necessary moans and groans at points when they had sex, but she had never spoke to him like she had to these men already on this trip. But now, like everything else over these last couple weeks, she found a need to do as she was told.

She pulled off James' cock with a long slurping suck and then looked back over her shoulder. Her blonde hair was covering her left eye as one long lock danced in response to each heavy exhale of her breath. She responded with a voice husky with lust, "Slide that Black dick in me, baby. Fuck me good. Fuck me like Roadhead can't."

"Yea, girl. You learning the way. I'll give you what you need." Those words spoken, Dray began to slide his shaft home.

Stacy leaned into James's cock with her right cheek as she groaned out a slow, "Fuuuccckkkkk yesssssss." to the delight of the men.

Darrell and James nodded their appreciation as Stacy's breath ran out. Then James grabbed a handful of Stacy's hair from behind and lifted her head. He followed the dominant tone Dray had established, "No time for laying around, Stacy. You got some work to do."

The once faithful wife looked into James' eyes with a wicked grin on her face. She licked her lips and responded, "Sorry, baby." With her eyes still on his, she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the pulsing head of James' cock.

Darrell, not wanting to be left out, grabbed Stacy's free left hand and brought it to his hard Black shaft. As he did, his eyes caught sight of Stacy's wedding ring. The visual of her pale vanilla hand sliding up and down his chocolate pole with the symbol of her devotion to her husband sparkling in the light, was intense. He watched that simple act with an intense enjoyment that he had finally captured what he had been chasing. Darrell reached over and gave Stacy's hair a gentle tug to capture her attention, before saying, "Don't leave mine dry, girl."

Stacy looked up at him, "Sorry. Managing all three of you takes some getting used to.", then she began to suck his cock.

Dray was enjoying all that Stacy's pussy had to offer, but knew that James had not enjoyed it himself yet. He looked at the younger man, "James, why don't you come give our girl's pussy a ride. You won't regret it."

Stacy's mind was on overload at hearing Dray's words and watching James slip out from in front of her. Her lips remained sliding up and down Darrell's shaft. Dray had said, "our girl". "Our girl" as if she belonged to the three of them. However, she was not offended or troubled in any way by the comment. In fact, she agreed with it. How could she not? She had Darrell's cock in her mouth, Dray was taking a seat beside him for the same treatment, and James was about to slide his hard Black shaft inside her. She was truly theirs.

Those thoughts plus James' cock sliding into her, had Stacy's body shuddering with another orgasm. Everyone she had experienced on this trip dwarfed any she had previously enjoyed. She was grateful she was going to have Darrell to rely on to continue her pleasure.

James had already hit his stride by the time Stacy's orgasm began to ebb. The slapping of his hips on her ass cheeks filled the room along with Stacy's pleasurable moans and her slurping on either Darrell or Dray's shaft. James had his hands on each of her hips as he thrust into her, his heavy cum-filled balls swinging back and forth as he did.

Stacy pulled back from blowing Dray and said, "I need to change position. My knees aren't used to this."

Darrell laughed and said, "They better get used to this."

Stacy giggled and said, "They will, give me some time."

James added, "Ain't right that the bitch can't last on her hands and knees."

Stacy looked back at him, "Blame it on Roadhead." That comment drew a chuckle from the men. Stacy was still looking back at James, "Let me ride you." And that comment drew some "fuck yeas" from the men.

It was an offer James could not refuse. He slowly pulled out of Stacy and moved over to the loveseat. His cock was standing straight and tall waiting for Stacy's married pussy to consume it once again.

Stacy gave Darrell and Dray's cocks a loving kiss then said to the two men, "James has been patient with me. I need to show him my appreciation." Those words spoken, Stacy moved to him with the grace of a cougar, crawling towards him on her hands and now bruised knees.

James' cock was wet with the juices from her pussy, but Stacy still gave it a kiss before climbing up on his lap. She used her right hand on his shoulder to balance herself, then rose up and used her left hand, her wedding ring visible, to line his shaft up with her waiting hole. This was a sight she had seen multiple times over this trip with both Darrell and Dray, but it was her first with James. It was still intoxicating. The contrast of their skin, the slutty nature of what she was doing, and the clear infidelity of her ringed-hand holding another man's cock as she prepared to take him inside her, drove her wild with lust.

Stacy touched the head of cock to her drooling pussy lips, then she locked eyes with James. A wicked smile lit up her face. As she began to press down to take him inside her, her eyes fluttered and her mouth opened into a silent O. Her breath caught as her body relished the sensation of her pussy filling once again with Black cock.

After she had him fully in her, she slumped forward to rest her head on his shoulder for a moment and regain her breathing. Then she began a gentle gyration of her hips. She pulled back and again stared into James' eyes. The Black man staring back, almost in awe. Through some ragged breathing, Stacy asked, "Am I really... your first... white bitch, James?"

The mesmerized stud didn't speak. He just nodded.

Stacy leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips then said, "Well, I guess... I better... make this... memorable... for both of us."

Those words spoken, she began to ride him, slowly, but deliberately, picking up speed until she was bouncing on his shaft. She was using her legs muscles for the momentum, and occasionally extending her hands to his shoulders for balance. This left her tits free to bounce and jiggle with each thrust.

Stacy knew she had an audience. Not just the Black man she was riding with near abandon, but the two other Black men who helped start her on this journey. She was performing for all of them and experiencing intense pleasure as she did.

Her legs were burning and fatigued, but she powered on. Her lungs were starved of oxygen, but she rode on. With this trip coming to an end in the morning, she wanted to leave a lasting impression on the men, particularly Dray and James since, with them living in different states, they wouldn't be sharing the same experiences she intended to enjoy with Darrell. As her mind careened through all of this, she thought of the morning to come.

She thought of the fact that she had taken her last birth control pill today.

She thought that if she had sex in the morning, it would be her first time ever without being on the pill.

She knew there was a buffer between being off the pill and returning to being vulnerable to becoming pregnant, but the thought of fucking one of these Black men while unprotected was at the peak of sexuality.

Stacy buried James fully into her pussy and exploded in orgasm. Her "Fuckkkk yessssssssssss" and involuntary shivering announced her climax to Dray and Darrell as her clenching pussy muscles did the same for James.

The sensation was too much for James. He thrust up into her and grabbed her hips with a firm grip. He held himself fully inside her and felt her pussy milking his balls of their contents. He focused on the feeling of each pulse of his seed pumping into her womb.

Stacy was focused on the same feeling. Each thick throb of his seed released millions of sperm inside her. Each little swimmer determined to seek out her egg. Her soon to be unprotected egg. Her orgasm peaked again.

Neither Dray nor Darrell knew the thoughts raging through Stacy's mind as she came on James' cock, and since that was the case, James earned some additional credibility from his two counterparts for getting her off in such an intense fashion. They simply nodded in silence, subtly awarding him respect for his skills.