Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled again, now somewhat captivated by the idea, "But..."

"No buts, girl. You been learning to live these last few weeks. Don't stop now."

Stacy's heart was pounding and she felt the redness running down her neck to her chest. She swallowed heavily and then buttoned a few of the buttons towards the top of her blouse. She had no other clothing on. She was breathing heavily as she looked at Darrell, "I can't believe I am about to do this."

She moved to the bedroom door and gave one final look back before. The doorbell rang again as she did.

Darrell smiled, "Hurry before whoever it is leaves."

She gave him a naughty smile and headed to the apartment door.

Once she was out of the bedroom, Darrell leapt from the bed and stepped in the doorway to watch what was about to happen. He watched her move with unintended sexuality to the door, then pause as she reached for the door handle. He saw her take a deep breath as if to give herself some resolve before slowly opening the door.

As she turned the handle, Stacy could barely breathe. She had never done anything like this. She never even greeted Roadhead dressed like this and here she was opening the door without a clue as to who was on the other side. For all she knew, it might have been an elderly neighbor of Darrell's. Or maybe the police. Or someone seeking donations. Or, and she couldn't help but giggle at this thought, it might be Roadhead himself. With that last thought, she scolded herself for not using the peephole to get an idea of who it was.

In any event, it was too late. The door was already opening. And Darrell was right, this was exciting. She imagined the image she was presenting. Her nipples, unimpeded by a bra, were bulging through the soft material of her white blouse. The blouse itself only reached her hips, with the front end of buttons being the only thing shielded her shaved pussy.

She took one final deep breath then raised her eyes in greeting, "Can I help..."

Stacy could get no further. Her mouth froze and her eyes widened. She couldn't move. She remained standing in the doorway, one hand on the door handle, staring at the unexpected visitor.