Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrell, however, had a nervous edge about him. She didn't think it was possible that Mr. Jackson had given him grief for not actually teleworking. That couldn't be the case after what they had all just experienced, could it?

She was further confused when Mr. Jackson quietly said, "Let me know, huh?", before giving Darrell a pat on the back as he left.

Stacy judged from Darrell's semi-hard cock that he had not been scolded, but something was still amiss. She asked, "Everything ok?"

Darrell didn't say a word. He just pointed at the love seat next to her, and Stacy began to move to it immediately. She sat down nervously and looked at Darrell.

Darrell spoke, "What were you talking about saying 'you were already at risk'. What did that mean?"

Stacy looked at him confused and responded, "I don't understand? At risk?"

"Yea, at risk. When he said he wasn't pulling out, you said you were at risk already."

As soon as Darrell began to speak, Stacy knew what he meant and realized she must have actually said the words about being at risk of getting pregnant. Her breath caught in her throat and she started to stumble out a response.

Darrell spoke over her, "You trying some shit?"

"What? Wait, no, Darrell, wait. I didn't even know I said that. It's just that, well...Let me explain."

She paused to take a deep breath and then told him about running out of birth control pills on the trip. And that she found it so incredibly exciting she just wanted to continue for a few more days. In a nervous rush, she said, "It was just something I had to do. I was supposed to start taking them again when I got back from the trip. But then we started coming here. And it was just too exciting to not do it for a few more days."

Having got that off her chest, Stacy's voice slowed and she said, "I mean, I guess, yes, I am at risk, but there is supposed to be a safe time if you stop or miss a few days. I don't know how long or if that's even true. So, I'm not really at risk, I don't think. I promise I'll start taking them again in the morning. I didn't mean for it to last this long or to upset you. I promise. I just..." Her voice trailed off. Her anxiety was back.

"Just what? What were you going to say?"

Stacy looked at him with pleading eyes. She was breathing heavily again. She stared into Darrell's eyes for a moment and then admitted the truth, "I just can't deny the excitement of one of you making me pregnant."

When she finished speaking those words, Stacy saw the expression on Darrell's face change. There was a fire in his eyes. Not a fire of anger, but one that seemed of arousal. Was he excited at the potential of impregnating her? And was it the prospect of him particularly or was it the idea of her being Black pregnant in general?

Just then Stacy's cell buzzed. It was Roadhead. It had been a while since she lied to him about the afternoon meeting and he was undoubtedly calling for an update. She let it ring and go to voicemail, but she knew she had to get home. Pregnancy wasn't the only risk she was taking. She had to carefully manage things so her marriage didn't fail.

She looked at Darrell and saw him nod in acknowledgement. He knew she needed to leave also.

Stacy dressed in silence. She was still tremendously excited but also feeling somewhat vulnerable. Darrell watching her dress served to enhance both of those sensations.

When she finished dressing, Darrell rose to his feet and pulled her in tight. Their torsos were pressed together as he looked down at her. She could feel his semi-hard cock pressing into her belly. She was almost desperate to have him back inside her, but she knew that would have to wait. Still, she stared up at Darrell pleading with him without words to take her.

Darrell stared into her eyes with that fire still burning in his own. Him pulling her into his embrace eased Stacy's concerns, and then his words removed them entirely, "Ain't gonna give that whiteboi any of this pussy, right?"

Stacy was once again breathing heavily as she replied, "No, Darrell. I promise."

She didn't want to, but she knew she had to leave. She headed for the door and gave one lasting look back before heading for her car and home.

***

Stacy headed home with Darrell and Mr. Jackson's seed inside her while she reflected on the incredible changes the last month brought on. She felt as if she were a different person. It wasn't a feeling of regret.

Tim, or Roadhead, was also now a different person in her view. Sure, he was her husband. But he was not her "man". He had lost that title when Dray first took her at his place. But even Dray was not her "man". That title was passed back and forth from Dray to Darrell to James and now to Mr. Jackson as easily as he was passed back and forth between them. Her "man" was the man she was with at that particular time. She was so steeped in these thoughts as she drove that she wondered how she actually arrived safely.

The weekend for the married couple began awkwardly and stayed that way. Roadhead tried his best to capture Stacy's attention, but to no avail. Over dinner on Friday night, Stacy's mind was either reminiscing over her life-changing trip or reflecting on the past week at Darrell's apartment. In bed Friday evening, she had no trouble fending off Tim's meager efforts to have sex. She thought of how differently any one of her lovers would have handled her actions.

On Saturday, things entered a whole new level. Tim wasn't one that enjoyed large public gatherings or crowds, and that was only compounded with the public health concerns and the growing social restrictions, but he was trying to find a way to brighten Stacy's mood. He suggested they go to a club that evening for dinner and maybe some music. He reasoned that the ongoing restrictions would keep most people home so it might be something of a happy medium. It would make her happy and he wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

For her part, Stacy enjoyed the idea of hitting a club. She was a bit reluctant since Tim was not normally a fan of the club environment and was concerned about him whining about things, but it was his idea so she agreed. She knew she could use the change in their routine and figured it might help shift her focus away from her time with her lovers.

They were both partially correct.

Stacy chose a short black skirt and a sleeveless off-white button-up blouse as her outfit. It was an outfit equally appropriate in the office or at a club. Though she had a bra on, she opted to go without panties. She knew Tim would not make any moves to find out she was panty-less, and enjoyed the risqué aspect of the idea.

The club Tim selected had a dining area adjacent to a more expansive dancing/bar area. As expected, it was not too crowded. Those that were there were regulars or were people who needed a new venue while their normal establishment was closed.

The thumping music from the dancing area permeated the walls to where they ate. It gave an anticipatory backdrop to their meal, and helped ease the unspoken tension that things were now different between them.

After ordering, Stacy excused herself to go to the bathroom. Along the way, she noticed three young Black men who had just finished their meals and saw them direct their attention to her as she approached. Their table was at the head of the aisle where the decision to go right or left had to be made, left for the lady's room, right for the men's room. So, Stacy was essentially walking straight at them.

The scenario made her think back on her little airport adventure when she was returning from her life-changing trip. In that situation, she was traveling without a bra based on Darrell's instructions, and when heading to an airport bathroom, she purposefully walked past a group of Black men to show off being braless. As those thoughts flashed through her mind, she regretted having a bra on tonight.

Still, Stacy was able to attract their attention. She almost had felt the physical sensation of their eyes on her as she approached their table. Stacy straightened her back and had more of a stride in her gait than a walk as she moved towards the men. She made a point of avoiding eye contact until she was just a few steps away, then, using an almost instinctive skill she didn't even realize she had, she locked eyes with each man in turn and offered a coy grin before turning to the left towards the women's bathroom. As she did, she heard unintelligible sounds of approval from the men. She had a beaming smile on her face when she looked into the bathroom mirror.

When she came out of the bathroom, the Black man facing her immediately stood up and headed in her direction. He had obviously been waiting for her reappearance. His eyes were appraising her as he closed the gap.

Stacy saw him approaching and knew he was coming to talk to her. She stopped before stepping back into the view of the main dining area. She wanted to give him the chance to talk to her without worrying about her husband, or anyone else, watching. The anticipation as he closed the last few steps was intense.

The large-framed Black man was quickly standing in front of her, dominating her vision. He was maybe a foot taller than her and had this captivating grin on his face as he rested a hand on the wall and looked down at her. He didn't say anything at first. He just stood there letting his eyes study her beauty.

The pressure caused by the silence was more than Stacy could stand. She finally blurted an awkward and rushed, "Hi.", and then immediately giggled at how silly she probably sounded.

The man's smile broadened before he asked, "What's your name, girl?" His voice was smooth and confident.

"S-St-Stacy."

He chuckled at her stammering response and asked, "That with one S or two?"

Stacy giggled, "Just one. Sorry. I guess I'm a little nervous."

"Nervous, Stacy? I make you nervous? Or is it because I'm a Black man that you nervous?"

Stacy shook her head no quickly. "No, it's not that. I just wasn't expecting anyone to notice me or come talk to me."

"Not notice you?", the Black man chuckled, "Hard not to notice a pretty lady when she walks right by me."

Stacy felt her face redden with embarrassment at his words, "Thank you.", as she bit her lower lip and glanced down to her feet. She took a deep breath and looked up at the man and squeaked out, "I, uh, probably should go back to my table."

"You sure? Want to join me and my boys? We're heading into the club in a few."

Stacy was suddenly irritated that Tim was there. She was more than willing to go with the three men. Regrettably, she shook her head no and said, "I can't. My husband is here. We just sat down to eat."

The man nodded his understanding. "That's too bad. I'll let you get back to him.", and then he turned to the side and extended an arm as if motioning her forward.

Stacy remained frozen in place. She didn't want to leave.

The man chuckled again which renewed Stacy's embarrassment. He said, "Rethinking that decision?"

Now Stacy giggled, "Sorry, I better go." She took two steps forward and then looked back over her shoulder, "We'll be in the club after we finish dinner." Then she smiled and turned to head back to her table. The exhilaration she felt was incredible.

Stacy and Tim had a somewhat awkward dinner. She was unable to shake the thoughts of that man from her head and that made it difficult to carry on a conversation with Tim. Each time he would say something she had to mentally bring herself back to the table to respond. As was fitting, instead of Tim addressing the issue directly, he continued with his weak, "Stacy?" questions which only served to reinforce how things had changed in her mind towards him.

Eventually, they finished eating and headed for the club side of the establishment. With each step Stacy's anticipation grew as did the angst in Tim's belly. Neither of them was in their real element, but this was a side of herself that Stacy was discovering, whereas this was a totally foreign and uncomfortable arena for Tim.

The couple was met with a wall of sound as Tim opened the door for them to head in. Stacy stepped in and immediately began to search the area for her new friend. She was happy to see him and his two friends and even happier to see an empty booth adjacent to them. She leaned into Tim's ear as she pointed to tell him they should sit there.

The rush of excitement Tim felt at her breath on his ear momentarily blinded him to any potential trouble that might lay ahead. He simply nodded and followed Stacy as she took his hand and led him to the booth.

When Stacy saw the three Black men turn their attention to her as they did in the restaurant, a bright smile appeared on her face. Like in the restaurant, her path had to take her and Tim towards the Black men's booth before turning to their own. The three sets of eyes on the men watched her every move as she smiled at them, while a sheepish Tim walked behind. It was a good visual metaphor for her current lifestyle, Black men ahead, her husband behind.

Within minutes of sitting down, a server appeared with a beer for Stacy and a soda for Tim, though they hadn't ordered anything. When Stacy mentioned this to the server, she simply pointed at the Black men's booth and moved on.

Stacy smiled at the men in the booth and raised her glass which seemed to serve a cue for the man she spoke with earlier to come to where she and Tim were seated. He was suddenly on his feet and standing beside them. Stacy looked up at him and thanked him for the drinks as did Tim. She felt her pussy moisten.

The man, she still didn't know his name, didn't pay Tim any heed as he looked at Stacy and said, "Figured I'd make a good impression and buy you some drinks before I asked you to dance."

Stacy saw Tim's eyes open wide at the man's bold statement, but he didn't say anything in response. She debated the situation for a fleeting moment as she took a sip of her beer, and then walked through the door Tim had failed to close, "That's kind of you." She glanced at Tim a moment and then back up at the standing Black man, "My husband isn't really a fan of dancing." She took another sip of her beer as she looked into Tim's eyes. She was giving him one last opportunity to interject. When he failed to speak up, she set the beer down and turned back to the nameless Black man, "But I think I'll take you up on that offer."

Tim's expression was as if he had seen a ghost. The confusion and surprise on his face was evident. Stacy offered him her sweetest smile and then stood up. She paused to take one more drink and said to Tim, "Back in a few minutes."

The Black man led her onto the dance floor where he felt it would be difficult for Tim to keep an eye on them, then he turned to face Stacy and put his hands on her hips. When she didn't hesitate or resist, he simply offered that dazzling smile of his.

He leaned close to whisper in her ear and Stacy momentarily thought he was coming in for a kiss. He said, "Wasn't expecting this to be that easy."

Stacy giggled and looked into his eyes and he responded, "What? Me or him?"

The man laughed and said, "Either." He paused a moment, his hands still on her hips as they loosely swayed to the music, and said, "I'm Derrick."

Stacy glanced around quickly to see if Tim could see her. Satisfied he couldn't, she draped her arms over Derrick's broad shoulder and said, "Nice to meet you, Derrick." She had to suppress her desperate urge to kiss him. It was difficult. The intensity of the desire was nearly overwhelming and she thought to herself, "What the hell is going on with me? I just met him!"

Derrick, seemingly reading her thoughts, smiled and said, "Your husband know you a bad girl, Stacy?"

Stacy was stunned at his words. Had she said something out loud? Or was it that obvious how turned on she was? She was so aroused at his statement that she would have happily dropped to her knees right there and started sucking his cock.

Instead, she simply smiled and shook her head no. That simple act conveyed a lot of information. And she knew it when she felt Derrick's hands slide up her sides a bit.

This brief exchange and dance crystallized things in two ways for Stacy. First, she knew she needed to get back to the booth with her husband or risk things running out of control. There was no way she could stay in such intimate proximity to Derrick and not have things advancing too far. Second, she realized she had no hopes of returning to Tim being her only lover. Her willingness to give herself to Derrick confirmed that.

For his part, Derrick seemed to recognize things. When the song ended, he didn't attempt to prevent her from heading off the dance floor. He simply gave her his hypnotic smile and nodded his head. Then he let her lead the way off the floor.

Tim's stomach was doing somersaults as he waited and it only intensified as he saw the two of them finally approaching. Even with Stacy wearing a bra, Tim could see the nubs of her nipples bulging through her blouse. That, coupled with her breathing heavily and slightly reddened face, had his angst skyrocketing. His mind was racing with thoughts of what happened on that dance floor. Thankfully, Stacy simply looked back over her shoulder at Derrick and said, "Thanks for the dance... and the drink.", before turning to take a seat at her booth. What Tim did not see was her winking at Derrick as she spoke those words.

Stacy could see the turmoil on her husband's face and knew she was pushing things. It was a wickedly exciting sensation, but she knew they probably needed to leave. If not, there was a high probability she would end up on that dance floor with Derrick again or one of friends, and if that were to occur, she felt likely things would progress beyond the point of no return.

As she was processing these thoughts, the server came by to ask if she or Tim wanted anything else and handed them each a drink menu. Within the fold of Stacy's menu was a business card with the name "Derrick Allen" printed on it, along with his phone number.

Stacy felt her pussy moisten as the card slipped down the menu to her lap. She was staring at Tim as she grabbed it. The overt nature of her getting Derrick's number in Tim's presence was incredible. She reached for her purse to secretly stash the card away. Then she turned to Tim and said, "Ready to leave?"

"If we could, yes, please."

Stacy smiled, took another drink of her beer and nodded with a sweet smile on her face. The relieved Tim dropped a few dollars for a tip on the table and stood. Then he did something that almost made Stacy laugh out loud. He stepped to Derrick's booth and said, "Thanks again for the drinks."

Derrick looked up at him and replied, "No problem." He didn't add the word "fool" that his face conveyed. Then he turned to Stacy, nodded and said, "And thank you for the dance."

Stacy smiled sweetly and gave him another wink before she and Tim stepped outside and headed for their car.

They were only parked a few spots from the door, but a lot went through her mind in that short walk. First, Stacy was ready for action. Her mind fantasized about Tim somehow disappearing and Derrick and his friends whisking her away so they could have fun. But that was not to be. Second, she knew Tim would be of no use for what she needed tonight, but she still had to avoid things blowing up. So, she gently touched the back of his neck and said, "Thanks for taking me out. I needed that little break."

Tim gave her a somewhat forced smile, he was clearly mentally spent, and said, "Glad you had a good time."

She smiled at Tim and said, "I did." As she finished saying those words, she grabbed her phone and briefly debated sending Derrick a message. However, she reasoned that might be just too risky and it would certainly complicate her already complicated love life. Yet, she knew that Tim was not capable of scratching the itch Derrick had planted with that dance. But she knew Darrell could. Could she be so bold as to send him a note rather than wait until Monday? Should she? She felt her fingers jittering as she contemplated things. Then she heard Tim's increasingly distant voice, "Stacy?" calling her back to reality.