Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at Tim and giggled as she offered a simple little lie, "Sorry, just received a text and was reading it." In an instant, her mind flashed through a series of mental images and feelings. Derrick approaching her as she stepped from the bathroom. Derrick buying her a drink. Tim's expression when Derrick asked her to dance. The sensation of Derrick putting his hands on her hips and her draping her arms over his broad shoulders. And finally, that powerful question about her being a bad girl. All of those factors rapidly added up to make her decision.

She was not going to contact Derrick, but she would message Darrell. When was the only question.

After arriving home and getting ready for bed, Stacy had a difficult time getting to sleep. She was both mentally and physically aroused, but Tim could quench neither desire.

Stacy woke that Sunday morning alive with anticipation. She was awake before Tim and lay beside him thinking about the morning ahead. Was she really going to contact Darrell? And was she really going to do it this morning? Would that not be a sign of desperation? She giggled and thought that she was a bit desperate. She also didn't think Darrell would mind one bit.

She picked up her phone and opened the running text thread she had with Darrell and stared at it. Then she took stock of the feelings she was experiencing. The feelings of guilt she had were still there, but they had been moved way down on her list of concerns. Her main focus was on making sure she avoided getting Tim too suspicious. She could tell he knew something was amiss, but he hadn't said anything, and she strongly doubted he would. She just needed to play her cards right.

As those thoughts crossed her mind, she was struck by how excited she felt to be cheating on him. To be unfaithful. To have violated, and looking to continue to violate, her marriage vows. It was incredibly exciting.

Stacy focused on those thoughts as her hand slid down her belly and into her panties. She enjoyed the simple sensation. Her clit felt as if it were pulsing as some sort of homing beacon, drawing her fingertips closer. She had to be gentle to avoid waking Tim. Yet, she needed to get off.

Stacy concentrated on the sensation of her fingers sliding ever closer to her pulsing bead. She tried to block out all else. She let her finger hover tantalizingly close to her clit as if teasing herself, then when she couldn't hold out any longer, she used her middle finger to slowly swirl around her love button. The sexual release was intense.

She fought the urge to hump her hips to meet her gently stroking finger since the movement may wake Tim. She was only partially successful. She minimized her upward thrusts but did not prevent them entirely. Still, she enjoyed a powerful climax without waking her husband. She smiled to herself hoping that the best parts of her day were yet to come.

Temporarily satisfied, Stacy rose quietly from the bed which ended up waking Tim.

In a sleepy voice, he asked, "Everything ok, Stacy?"

"Yes. I'm just awake. It's still early. Go back to sleep."

She headed to the bathroom and glanced back to see Tim roll over to do as she suggested. The anxiety he dealt with last night had clearly taken its toll on him.

Stacy was intent on texting Darrell, but she wasn't really sure what to say so she settled on an obvious simple message, but then hesitated until the screen almost closed before she actually clicked send.

She watched as "Morning" appeared as delivered on Darrell's phone. She was then struck by the sudden panic about whether Darrell had found someone else last night and she was now reading it. Did she just set him up for disaster? Did she overstep? She considered deleting it but that might only make things worse.

However, her fears were quickly dashed when she received a message back from Darrell, "This is a nice surprise."

The burden of her earlier concerns was lifted from her shoulders. It was a remarkably relaxing feeling, and Stacy instantly felt as if she were back in her element. She replied, "Hope I didn't wake you."

Upon clicking send Stacy realized that the thought of him texting from his bed was rather sexy and she did in fact hope she did wake him.

Darrell fed into her thoughts with his reply, "Actually you did. But I'd like it better if you were here to wake me."

Stacy felt herself blush and her pussy tingle as she read those words. Before she could answer, Darrell sent another text, "But since you did wake me, I think you owe it to me to join me for breakfast."

He followed that with another, "I make some mean scrambled eggs."

Stacy knew that his breakfast invite at his place, didn't actually mean breakfast. It meant that Darrell had the same thoughts and desires she had. She replied, "When?"

"Now seems right since we're both awake."

Again, Stacy blushed. She felt as If he could see right through her. And he probably could.

Before she could reply, Darrell sent another message, one that was direct and to the point.

"You still at risk, Stacy? Still playing your game?"

Stacy's breath caught in her throat. His statement peaked her arousal instantly. Her hands were shaking and she felt her heart pounding with desire.

She didn't have a chance to reply before Darrell texted, "Well?"

Stacy settled her hands and replied, "Yes".

"Prove it."

Stacy was caught off guard. What did that even mean? She knew he was talking about her fucking and being off birth control, but how was she supposed to prove she was at risk? Then she had an idea.

She opened the medicine cabinet and took out her pill case. She stared at it for a moment, taking in its power. It's ability to alter destinies. Then she made her move.

Stacy pressed the camera button on her phone and switched to video. She hit the record button and filmed the bathroom clock to mark the time the call was taking place. Then she panned to the case on the bathroom counter. She held the phone in her right hand as her left, its ring finger bearing her wedding ring, popped open the slot for today's pill.

Stacy's index finger scooped the pill out of its slot and she held it in the palm of her hand so the camera had a clear and undeniable view. Then Stacy slowly turned, never taking the pill out of the camera's eye.

In the background of the shot, was the open toilet. It became more prominent as Stacy's hand descended towards the beckoning bowl. Satisfied the video had sufficiently set the stage, Stacy then slowly rotated her hand and the pill tumbled, seemingly in slow motion, from her palm to the water below. It entered with a tiny splash well below the power it possessed.

A potent splash or not, today's birth control pill was no longer an option.

Stacy uploaded the video file with a one word accompanying text "Proof?". Then she clicked send.

The size of the video file and the time it took for Darrell to watch it, added what seemed an exceptionally long time for him to respond. His response was perfect, though. A closeup shot of his hard Black shaft with his hand at the base as if pointing towards the camera. He did not need to express his invitation with words.

A moment later another text appeared, "Whenever you're ready."

Stacy was ready. In fact, she was more than ready. The excitement she felt in hooking up with Darrell while vulnerable was incredible. It wasn't something a good married wife does. But, as Derrick pointed out on the dance floor last night, and Darrell well knew, Stacy was a "bad girl", so this was right. And it felt right.

She told him she'd get ready and head right over.

Darrell replied, "I'm sure you look just fine as is." to which Stacy replied with a smiling emoji, before adding, "I'm not sure I could explain that to Roadhead."

Stacy noticed Darrell's laughing emoji at her comment about her husband, but she didn't bother replying further. Her intentions and desires were clear. Getting to Darrell's place was the focus.

She debated showering, but that meant having to dry her hair which would only delay things. She decided quickly washing her face, brushing her hair, and some light makeup would do the trick. She moved with a sense of urgency, but also with caution to avoid any sounds which might make Tim curious.

She was done in a flash. Now she needed to get dressed. Based on their last texts, she knew Darrell would love for her to show up in her pajamas, but even if she were to be able to leave without Tim seeing, arriving home dressed like that was a completely different situation.

Surprisingly, she was able to get to her dresser and pull out a shirt and shorts without Tim waking. She grabbed a bra out of the hamper but didn't put it on. That was for coming home. She didn't bother with panties. Stacy giggled to herself as she thought that Tim wouldn't know any better anyway.

Satisfied she was ready; Stacy moved over to Tim's side of the bed and told him she was going to head out for a bit. Her clueless husband was rubbing his eyes as he asked where she was going, Stacy gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and whispered, "Just some errands.", and then she left the room without looking back.

Stacy had to settle herself down on the drive to Darrell's. She wanted to get there as quickly as possible, but she could not risk getting a speeding ticket. She could not believe how aroused she was.

After parking at Darrell's place, Stacy realized she was almost speedwalking towards the door. She slowed down and giggled to herself at just how far she had descended into this new life.

She had cheated on her husband. And had done so with a Black man. Then two other Black men. She did all three of them at the same time. Then added another Black man since returning home, while flirting with Derrick last night. And doing it all while willfully avoiding taking birth control. And now here she was.

But the most surprising aspect of all of those thoughts was how much they excited her. Thoughts that drew her closer to the flame.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. It was a text from Darrell, "Door's open."

When she finished reading it, Stacy realized that had stopped walking as she reflected on the incredible changes she experienced over the last month. Could he see her? She smiled, slipped her phone back into her back pocket, and took the last few steps to the door.

Her heart was pounding as she turned the handle. Her pussy was absolutely soaked in anticipation.

She stepped inside but didn't see Darrell. Nor did he make a sound. Breakfast was not being prepared. For a strange reason, she even found this exciting. A little game of sexual hide and seek. She played along, creeping quietly through the apartment to find his bedroom.

Reaching the threshold, she found him. Darrell was lying on his bed completely naked, waiting for her. His Black cock was standing tall and proud as his hand gently stroked it. Apparently, he had breakfast in bed in mind.

Stacy leaned against the doorframe and said in a husky whisper, she said, "I guess your offer of scrambled eggs is off?"

"You didn't come here for breakfast and you know it. But don't worry, I'll make good on my offer. Just not right now."

Stacy smiled and nodded. He was right. She wasn't here for food. She decided to just cut to the chase. She took one step into the room and slowly pulled her top over her head, her tits jiggling freely as they were released from the confines of the shirt. Casting it to the side, she quickly undid her shorts and stepped out of them. She was naked in less than three seconds. The rush of adrenalin and excitement at blatantly exposing herself was dizzying.

Darrell said, "That's what I'm talking about. Damn." He paused and added, "Why don't you come on over here, girl."

Stacy offered a beaming smile, then closed the distance to his bed. Her newfound obedience coming more naturally. She was drooling and her nipples were throbbing.

She unconsciously licked her lips as she took in the sight of the thick Black shaft with two heavy testicles hanging between his thighs. She didn't realize it, but she let out a happy moan of anticipation.

Stacy didn't waste time with any foreplay. She had what she needed right in front of her. She drew close to his hard shaft and leaned over to give the head a wet and loving kiss, before saying, "Good morning."

Darrell chuckled and said, "You saying that to me or my dick?"

Stacy giggled, ran her tongue around the head, and said, "Maybe both.", before wrapping her lips around the head to suck him into her mouth.

Darrell groaned in pleasure she was providing, but he wanted more tease. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair and slowly pulled her mouth from his cock. The popping sound indicated the suction she had applied. He held her so just her tongue could reach the head.

Stacy turned her eyes to him in question, while sticking her tongue out to lick the crown.

Darrell, knowing it excited Stacy as well, wanted more fun at her Tim's expense as he said, "What did you tell Roadhead?"

She giggled at his question and then at the mental image she had of him lying in bed as she left. She replied, "I told him I was running some errands."

"You lying to that whiteboi so you can come over here and suck my dick?"

She offered a little grin but didn't say anything at first. But then she said, "I'm not sure he could handle the truth."

"The truth, huh? The truth that his girl prefers Black dick over what he got? That the truth, Stacy?"

His taunting and teasing was driving her wild.

Stacy took a deep breath and again locked eyes with Darrell. They were smoldering with desire much like they probably were last night. His words, his actions, and his Black cock being inches from her mouth had her arousal at its peak. She looked at him and offered an obvious answer, "Yes."

Darrell chuckled, "Yes, what? Say the magic words, girl."

Stacy rose up on her elbows, her tits swinging gently as she moved. She locked eyes with him and said, "Yes, I prefer Black cock to what Roadhead can offer. Now please let me suck your cock."

Darrell was almost taken off guard at the intensity of her statement. Still, he smiled and nodded, and said, "Go for it, girl. Show me what you made for." Then he released her.

Stacy needed no further encouragement. She began to give him a superior blowjob. She took her time. Loving him with her mouth before pushing him into her throat. She then began a slow and deliberate throat fuck. Taking him to the root and then slowly pulling back as she took in air through her nose. When she felt the telltale signs of his release, Stacy buried her nose in his pubic hair and felt the incredible sensation of his cock pulsing in her throat. His sperm ejaculated straight into her belly.

When she had him drained, she pulled back and milked the head onto her tongue to taste the last few drops of his seed, then smiled at Darrell, "Maybe I won't need those scrambled eggs after all."

Darrell chuckled in response, then replied, "Damn, girl. You got some mad skills, you know that?"

Stacy giggled as she continued to love and tease his cock with her mouth.

Darrell continued, "You sure you ain't lying? You sure you don't get home and tell Roadhead what you been doing so he can get off?"

That last question actually made Stacy laugh. "Darrell, please. You've met him." She giggled and continued, "He has no idea." She took a long lick of his cock and said, "He thinks I'm still a good girl."

"But you here being a bad girl, huh?"

"I am. I like being a bad girl. But he's a good boi. He wouldn't understand."

"Understand what? You being a bad girl? Or that his wife likes Black dick?"

Stacy giggled at his comment and felt his shaft strengthen. He was clearly aroused at the thoughts he was expressing, as was she. She decided to play right into it.

Stacy turned her eyes to his and said, "Either. He still thinks I'm the same good girl he married." She smiled and licked his cock in a teasing manner before continuing, "But all that changed when I went Black." She playfully added, "When you niggas corrupted me."

Darrell nodded almost knowingly. "Corrupted you? Or maybe just uncovered the real you."

Stacy pondered that last statement without saying anything as she continued to attend to his cock with her mouth, coaxing it back to full hardness. Then she added some more magic words to peak things further, "You know me flushing that pill this morning means I'm still at risk, right?" She gave his cock a nice couple strokes and added, "You know what might happen if I slide this inside me, right?"

Darrell was captivated by her words and actions. His cock now rock hard.

Stacy gave him a naughty smile and then added, "I guess there really is only way to find out." She paused a beat then said, "Let's see what happens." as she climbed up on his lap and gently rubbed the swollen head against her wet seam.

Stacy lined him up and slowly pushed down to take him inside her. She gently swiveled her hips as her pussy stretched to accept him until she had taken him fully. Then she began to slowly ride him. She was now fixated on the idea of being impregnated. Of Darrell breeding her.

So was Darrell, and he began to verbally express it, peaking their arousal further, "You ain't just playing around, are you, Stacy? You liking the idea of being bred, huh?"

He was right. She wasn't sure when it happened and when this went from an intense fantasy to a burning desire, but it had. Was it the rush she initially felt when she continued to fuck even after running out of pills on her trip? Was it the first few times of intentionally not taking them? Or was it this morning, when she filmed herself dumping today's pill in the toilet before sending the video to Darrell? Whatever it was, the sensation of him being inside her, the thought of his sperm chasing her vulnerable egg, and the idea of her belly swelling with child had her lust peaking.

Before she could say a word, Darrell rubbed a hand on her belly and said, "What you gonna say to Roadhead when this nice flat belly of yours starts swelling?"

Stacy immediately shuddered as an intense climax washed over her body. She visualized his words. Imagined the initial bump. Imagined it growing. Imagined the looks she would get. And bizarrely, she imagined Tim's reaction to it all. His shock. His dismay. His realization that the child was not his.

She had zoned out as these thoughts raced through her mind, as she continued to bounce up and down on Darrell's shaft. She was working to get his nut. She wanted his seed inside her.

Coming back to reality, Stacy slowed her bounce and began to slowly grind her on him as she tried to regain focus in her vision. She leaned forward slightly and put a hand on his chest and locked eyes with him. She held his gaze as she got her heavy breathing under control. Her face was glowing with passion.

When she finally spoke, any doubt either of them had about where this was going was removed, "Cum inside me, Darrell. Knock me up. No more pills for me. No more tease. No more games. I want to be bred."

Darrell needed no further incentive. He was ready to nut before she started speaking and her words pushed him further. He smiled up at her and said, "Go for it, Stacy. Get my nut. Ride that dick until I nut inside you."

Stacy did just that. And when she felt him tighten up as his balls were ready to empty themselves, Stacy pushed down to take him to the root. His pumping cock buried to the hilt. His sperm ejaculated into her waiting womb, each little swimmer seeking out her egg.

When she was sure he was done, Stacy slid off of him and leaned over to suck his cock clean before sidling up next to him as the pair caught their breath. Darrell asked, "What if I don't get the job done, Stacy? Going to rely on Roadhead to put a baby in you?"