Stacy's Pandemic Changes Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy giggled at the thought and gave a blunt, "No.", before continuing, "I'm confident you know what you're doing."

Darrell agreed, but that's not why he was asking. He perched himself up on an elbow and took a different and more direct approach, "But it ain't my baby you want, is it? You want a Black baby so the world know you now Black owned. It don't really matter who puts it in you as long as it's a brotha. Ain't that right, Stacy?"

Stacy had stopped breathing as his words came into focus and accurately painted the reality she couldn't see. She looked up at him with a distant look in her eyes as her mind accepted the truth.

Darrell read her expression and knew he had hit the mark. The thought of her being pregnant without knowing who the father was excited him more than if it was his own, and he realized he needed to set the conditions in her in the same manner he had just planted his seed in her womb. Her expression said her mind was as fertile as her body.

He said, "Yea, I can see that thought agrees with you. You ain't looking for my baby. You just want a little nigga growing inside you." He paused a moment to let those thoughts resonate, then continued, "You know what that means for Roadhead, right? Tell me what that means for that whiteboi."

Stacy was having a hard time processing the ability to speak. She had clearly understood his question and his request, but the arousal that accompanied his statements clouded her brain.

Darrell didn't press the issue at first. He just lay there with that knowing grin on his face as he watched her try to formulate words. Then he simply raised his eyebrows as if to say, "Well?"

Stacy took a deep breath and blurted out, "No more pussy for Roadhead."

Darrell chuckled quietly and said, "That's right. No more pussy for Roadhead. You a new woman now, Stacy. You a brand-new woman. You started learning on our trip, and now you know the truth. Now you know who you are."

Stacy was mindlessly nodding as he spoke. Everything he said about her being a new woman was true. She felt it. She viewed herself differently. Darrell differently. Black men in general differently. And certainly her husband differently. She was a new woman. A sexually vibrant woman who was intent on exploring her newfound self.

***

When Stacy arrived home around lunch, Tim was there to greet her. His face had the same nervous anxiety expression that seemed to be ever present now. She knew she was the cause. However, it was more a source of amusement than a point of concern. So many of her feelings towards him had changed since this new side of her emerged. She just hoped her face didn't show it.

She gave him a quick kiss hello on the lips as she inwardly giggling at the thought of how she had used those lips to suck off Darrell and then clean his cock after they fucked. She wondered if her breath still held any scent of Darrell's nut. That thought caused her to smile, which Tim actually did notice.

"Get your errands done this morning?", his voice tight with anxiety.

Stacy looked at him and briefly debated telling him exactly what she had done, but she opted against it. The deception was just too fun even if she knew she couldn't keep it going forever, particularly when she started showing. Then, as if on cue, she felt some of Darrell's nut slide from within the lips of her well fucked pussy. She stood still, cautious that a sudden movement might make it break free and splat on the floor.

She smiled at her naïve husband and assured him her errands were successful.

All afternoon and evening, Tim tried to do the niceties he felt might earn him some sex. Unfortunately for Tim, it was this very mindset that was going to get him denied. She had come to respect her role with the Black men. Their expectation that she would perform for them simply because they expected her to perform for them. Not because they were doing the dishes or folding clothes.

When they finally did go to bed that night, Stacy didn't reject him with words. She simply gave him a kiss and rolled over as her words with Darrell that morning came to mind, "No more pussy for Roadhead."