Stacy's Slut

Story Info
Boss bitch being tamed in her own office.
2.6k words
4.25
19.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off that gorgeous top," ordered a voice from the other end of the screen!

Jill looked around her enormous office space which spoke of her very stylish and classy taste in decor. Taking a glance at whether the window curtains are drawn, she started buttoning down her tightly fitting top, at the command of her lover.

"I don't really have the whole day to stay on this Zoom call babe; hurry your sloth ass up, else....". commented Stalia; getting an immediate reaction from Jill. Stalia smirked, knowing that while Jill's office was embellished with numerous prestigious awards, accolades and trophies; all Jill currently wanted was to be a trophy Stalia was interested in! This made Stalia fall even more in love with this nauseatingly successful business woman who had already featured on Top 25 under 25 at the age of 23.

Jill, a soft-spoken, ambitious and hard-working businesswoman, had always found it difficult to be rude, or for that matter, even slightly strict with the people she worked with. But being dedicated to achieve what she wanted to, she forced herself to get into the avatar of a professional, no-nonsense woman; and she understood that she would have to be strict and straight-forward if she wanted to reach her dreams!

But one of the luxuries of being in love is that you get to take off the facade you wear in front of the world and be vulnerable and real in front of your lover. This very love allowed Jill to be her true submissive self with the love of her life, Stalia, a remarkable student at the University of Oxford along with holding and maintaining a glamorous career in sports.

Jill could find her heart gleaming in Stalia's sparkling eyes - immediately, bringing up Jill's million dollar eye-to-eye smile which illuminated Stalia's world. All in all, the couple was obnoxiously in love with each other.

Their long-distance had forced them to continue their d/s sexual fun virtually. As a part of the same, Jill was ordered to shred out of all her business attire in the very formal setting of her holy sacred office without locking the door of her office. Slouching in her leather chair which was now sticking to her naked buttocks and evidencing the increasingly obvious arousal between her legs, Jill's distracted eyes kept going back to the unlocked office door.

"Okay enough Jill, you have already earned 15 spankings for your delay in executing very simple orders; and now if you stay distracted like this, I am going to have to terminate today's session and go back to getting my work done! If you are not interested, you could simply say so - you know it for a fact that I won't ask you to be naked in your own office unless I know that this turns you on! Isn't it, Jill?"

Suddenly focused by Stacy's frustrated outburst, Jill felt guilty for being so slow and distracted. She knew that Stacy has been overburdened with academic workload recently and she never asks her to do anything unless it is safe and something the both of them want. The office was on a lunch break and everyone now knew not to disturb her during the break at any costs. Jill also knew that the fear of someone coming in through the unlocked door was only a fictitious one but a fear that added to her increasing wetness! She felt disappointed for letting Stace down.

"I am so sorry, Stace. I promise to do better!"

"Stace?"

"Sorry, I am so sorry, ma'am."

Shaking her head disapprovingly, "You know that these are too many mistakes to let go and you deserve a better punishment for that, right? 15 spankings are just not enough for you, you understand?"

Jill nods - immediately realizing that nodding isn't the correct way to respond when Miss S has asked her a question. She quickly formed the words, "Yes, ma'am, I deserve a stricter punishment for my behaviour. I totally understand that 15 spankings are just not good enough for me."

She pleadingly looked at the screen with moist eyes, a look with which she meant to request Stacy to continue their session but knew better to not speak out of turn, that is, unless asked for.

"Stand up and go to the chest of drawers containing our playthings and get the black bag out of the set. Take out the remote controlled vibrating egg, anal dildo, lube, nipple clamps with the attached chain, and get your ass back in a minute."

Jill's buttcheeks bounce when she hops off the chair and does, as asked. Stacy smiled to herself seeing a pool forming on the now empty chair.

"Give me access to the vibe and thrust that thing in your sloppy little cunt. You have already created a mess on your chair, let us see what this can do!"

Activating remote control settings, she hungrily pushed the vibrating egg in her extremely moist slit. She was expecting Stacy to switch it on immediately, but her girlfriend had something else in mind! Disappointed at the lack of stimulation despite having her favourite toy stuffed in her horny cunt, she gave a confusing look to the screen and asked, "Did you not get the access? Is there any tech error here also, ugh?"

"I very well did sweetie pie, but patience is a virtue you need to learn. Well, put the nipple clamps on hun and leave the chain hanging."

Click, click - Stacy could see the pleasurable discomfort caused to Jill while putting the clamps on and she could swear that the look on her face was more entertaining than anything else she has done the whole week. Biting her lower lip, she said, "Jill honey, tighten the clamps' grip - umm, tighten it up two notches!"

Staring wide eyed at her dominant and painfully sexy girlfriend, she did as asked, wincing at the pain so caused and shifting her legs closer to each other, trying to hide the increasing wetness despite an inactive vibrating toy inside her slit. She was afraid that her juices would flow down her thighs to the floor and the cleaning staff would get to know their boss's workplace was also being used as a sexual playhouse. Meanwhile, Stace already had her fingers inside her pants rubbing off her very hard clit.

"Very good, now lube up that asshole quickly and obviously, also the plug."

Enjoying the scene, Stacy kicked off her panties thinking how she would have stuffed them in Jill's beautiful mouth if they were together right now.

"Nicely done babe, keep your anal dildo in one hand and now attach the other end of your nipple clamp chain to the hook on the table front!"

"But ma'am, attaching this chain would force me to bend so uncomfortably! Also, you would not be able to see me properly because most of my body will be below the table top where my laptop is currently placed!" At this point, Jill was trying to just think of excuses to avoid being chained to her own work desk.

Smirking at Jill's words, Stacy responded "Oh my dear foolish pet, hot and sexy, but so foolish! You remember that of all your office decor, your work desk was specially overlooked by me? I have a camera installed there which has on so many occasions given me a great view with a perfect angle whenever you are fingering yourself in your chair thinking that no one can see. Also, now you hopefully understand the whole purpose of my "requests" of getting this hook placed here - you thought it was just a weird request? No bb, this hook is strategically placed too, you will see it soon! Now, shut your sweet mouth and get back to doing what has been asked of you, immediately!"

She attached the chain and held the anal dildo in her other hand, awaiting further instructions. Meanwhile, the hotness between her legs had been exponentially increasing, especially at the strict tone of her girlfriend. She felt seen and really desired by her girlfriend; and really hoped that now Stacy would allow her a release soon.

At this point, Stacy was fingering herself furiously. Amidst her moaning sounds, she managed to order her to take 10 steps back!

Surprisingly, Jill was shocked at her words. After taking 5 steps back, she realized that the chain was now fully taut and taking each step back would mean adding a tight pull to her nipple. She was panting by the time she took her 9th step back. She gave a pleading look at the camera, which she never knew to exist before today, only to hear Stacy's moans get louder. She knew she had no other option but to do as is asked. Gathering courage, she took the final step with a gasp and a bug "ouch" sound. At this position, Jill's nipple was excessively stretched and her butt hung in the air.

Having been fingering herself at Jill's torment, Stacy reached her first orgasm at this position and Jill's gasp. While Stacy was taking some time to regain her breath after her orgasm, Jill started closing off her thighs in hope to get some stimulation down there which she desperately needed to get her orgasm starting soon. Being ordered to inflict pain at herself for her girlfriend's pleasure had already made her submissive ass excruciatingly wet and horny and she desperately needed a release.

Regaining composure, Stacy said "you look so beautiful in this position, baby; I have a camera focussed on your rear as well; and the panels on my screen are giving me such a gorgeous look right now that I cannot explain."

"Well well, now stop humping your own thighs my own darling slut, push that anal dildo in your cute perky ass right away and you might get what you so dearly want!"

The rear camera clearly showed the really wet cunt and Stacy's slut's asshole. Soon, Jill adjusted herself and slid apart her perky buttcheeks with one hand and inserted the anal dildo with another hand. The camera gave a real nice view of her ass taking in the 7 inch dildo, inch by inch. Looking at Jill's expressions, her moans, and her pain, Stacy started pleasuring herself with her pink vibrator.

"Yes baby, just like that, shove it in, you look so pretty with your tits stretched and butt stretching, omg!" While using a vibrator on herself, Stacy instinctively switched on the vibrating egg buried in her submissive girlfriend's pussy at its lowest setting. "It is only fair that both of us get the pleasure of vibrators together, baby. I am loving this view, my love, keep going!"

Apparently, vibrator being put in motion was the only motivation Jill needed and she instantly shoved the 7 inch dildo in her ass quickly. Juices from her vagina now trickled down till her knees already, she had closed her eyes to fully feel the pain, the pleasure, the humiliation as well as the joys and arousal resulting from her submissive humiliation; thinking about all this, she was really close to her orgasm when she felt the vibrator going off.

Hurt, frustrated and disappointed, she opened her eyes and stared at the camera angrily, only to hear Stacy moaning out, "Well well, did you forget that this is supposed to be a punishment? Hopefully now you will know how it feels to be frustrated and not getting what you want with immediate effect, huh!"

"Please ma'am, I am very very sorry, please allow me an orgasm, please!"

Hearing Jill beg drew Stacy closer to orgasm, and she was really anyway impressed by her performance and pain-bearing capacity today! Putting her vibrator to her clit and pushing her fingers in her pussy, she managed to order Jill to keep thrusting the dildo in and out her anal hole while thanking Stacy and moaning her name. Every time she gets it out and pushes it back in, vibrator's setting will be increased!

Oh boy, did these instructions fuel Jill's energy, she immediately got working on pulling out her dildo and received a reward in form of slight vibrations; she went on to the next round so quickly that she wasn't even ready for the vibrations in her pussy to be increased. The sweat beads pooling on her forehead and under her nose trickled down. She thanked Stacy and moaned out her name constantly and continued working on adjusting the dildo in her ass again.

This wholesome and absolutely beautiful view with Jill's moans threw Stacy to her next orgasm of the day, which was so powerful that it took her own sweet time to regain composure. When she finally did regain her composure, she realized that the lunch break was about to be over in 10 minutes. While she was enjoying the view too much to finish the scene, she wanted Jill to get her hard-earned orgasm and get back to her formal setting by the time the break was over.

"Shove the dildo in and out your ass with your right hand; and rub your clit with your right hand. Cum for me baby, you have earned it." Thirty seconds of this is all Jill needed with the highest setting of vibe egg hitting her g-spot to finally bursting into the most powerful and intense orgasm of her life. Her knees went weak, she nearly lost her balance, her nipples were stretched even more in that throw of orgasm, giving her a beautiful experience after a long hectic week.

After allowing her to regain composure, Stacy asked Jill if she was okay, in a really soft tone, opposite to her strict and stern demeanour which she had maintained during the whole call. Jill nodded affirmatively with a wide content smile on her face, that very eye-to-eye smile for which Stacy would give up anything in this world. "Thank you for that baby, thank you so much!" were the only words Jill managed to speak out.

"Hehe, I have already made you say that so much during our game baby; it was so much fun!" Stacy chuckled. "Get out of the clamps babe; please drink some water and wipe your face. Oh, also get back into your clothes, Lunch will be over in 7 minutes, bub!" she added.

Getting back in her boss babe attire, putting back the toys, readjusting the table, and fixing the mess in her room; she continued talking to Stacy "Well, that was a sex session I so desperately needed. It is gonna be the time for your basketball practice soon bub." "Oh yess, I nearly forgot with your tremendous beauty and the best fucking orgasms you give me, even from this distance; omg, we are going to have so much fun once we meet!"

Jill's junior at work, Rachel, knocks her door, "Ms. Standish, Galgotias just called, the deal with them seems to be getting complicated. Are you free to discuss it right now?"

"Where are the numbers I asked you to turn in before lunch, Rachel?"

"I will be done with it in a few minutes, Ms. Standish."

"You know we cannot discuss the Galgotias deal unless you are done with the numbers, right? Get this done asap and call a meeting of the team in conference once done, not later than half an hour, understood?"

"Great, thanks, Rachel!" Jill Standish blurts out as Rachel exits.

"Wow Jill, that was so polite as well as strict enough, you are doing so good, Ms. Standish, haha!" Stacy said almost impressively!

"Yes, being submissive to you helps me be true to my character in my personal life and allows me to rock like a boss bitch in my professional life, all thanks to your controlling talent, haha!"

Chuckling together, both say goodbye and rush to the professional matters which now needed their attention!