All Comments on 'Stacy's Story Ch. 03'

by paradisetitty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantasies Fulfilled

I like this one but to make it interesting Samantha should stop by in the morning to talk to Jake and meet his sister Stacy. Go from their

klaxxklaxxover 14 years ago
Lovely

A very grand and romantic sibling story. I didn't like the sound of the other girl's involvement. Can't believe that bro didn't suspect that Samantha would make a move on his sis.<br><br>Also sounds like their relationship is headed for trouble what with sis's eagerness to engage in Samantha's advances. Personally, I hope they stay together (bro and sis) in blissful happiness to the end of their long lives.

reader230reader230over 14 years ago
Liked it

I hope you write more sequels to this story you describe their relationship so well. I'm dying to read what happens next!

rbennerbenneover 14 years ago
What a Story

I really liked your story thank you for sharing it with us. I think that you could still say more about them and I look forward to it if you decide to write it. Well done.

LitaholicLitaholicover 14 years ago
Excellent read!

will be looking for more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Charming!

hiya!

The story was an excellent read. I only wish that you would write some more beautiful stories like this one!!

Wish you all the luck in the world!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

I liked it. It was a really good read!

Will deffinitly being looking into your future works.

I was just introduced onto this site and if they are all as good as

this one was then I think I will be a very happy girl.

:D

writedoctorwritedoctorover 13 years ago
Wow!

One of the best series I have read in awhile. Great style and wonderful flow to the romance. Highly erotic. Very very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank You

For sharing!! I could feel the love and hope to read more!!! GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!!

Loved the entire series, wouldn't complain if a few more were written

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful!! More!!

These two should be together forever!!! Eternal Love. Nothing is more beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

I agree with klaxx, and I don't understand Stacy at all. It was her brother Jake who busted her cherry and gave her the best fuck she'll ever get. Jake's big brotherly cock ought to be enough for her. If she wants to go in for some lezbo action, okay, though to my mind sex should be limited to male and female (within the family, of course--grin). A really happy ending would be for Jake and Stacy to get secretly married, go off and live together as husband and wife, and for Jake to keep on giving his sister his big fat cock and blowing his brotherly balls up into Stacy and fuck a baby up her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stacy's story

This is by far one of the best incest stories ever..

A big sister who loves you and only you, who's not another man's leftover.. And not just because she's a young girl, she's older than you, so she really did save herself for you...

What stories lack is just that.. People are happy with leftovers these days.. I hate it when stories contain shit like you're better than anyone I ever had..

A woman who has slept with more than one person in her entire life is a whore. And a story about a whore serves no purpose.. Better to watch porn if all you want is a whore..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much for....

So....stacy loves her brother. I guess if you consider lying, cheating and deception love, then she loves him alot. No thanks. Ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why?

Have to agree with previous comment. I really don't understand why authors of incest stories feel the need to drag in a third person to new/developing sibling relationship. I like to read sibling incest stories that have a good romantic lead up and end with a happy ending.

If I wanted to read stories that have bi-sexual or lesbian content then I would read stories listed under that genre. To often I have started to read a sibling incest story that, like this one, starts off good only for it to be spoiled by the introduction of a third person into the relationship.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Another Why?

As with the previous two Anon comments I don't understand why you had to spoil a really good story by bringing in a third person, Samantha, into the relationship. The chapters up until this one didn't show Stacy having any sort of Bi or Lesbian leanings.

Other than that slight disappointment the story was well written and showed a lot of promise as an author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Loved the story and hope you can write some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous