Stag 2 Cuck Another Step

Story Info
Getting more comfortable with occasional cuckolding.
3.3k words
4.2
14.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuation of the story Stag 2 Cuck or both.

and

Stag 2 Cuck the next step

It has been almost 2 weeks since I was able to get hard and have fucked my wife almost every day. Have to make up for 5 weeks of nothing. I swear my erections are harder now. Matt called us about 10 days before he was coming by with his friend he promised to bring. He and my wife were talking on the phone for a few minutes and she walked into the bathroom with the phone still talking to him. After a few minutes she came out back to the living room with me. My wife put the call on speaker so I could hear it.

"Are you eager to have us both?" Matt asked.

"Oh god yes I want you and your friend." My wife responded.

I could see her getting very worked up. She was horny again or still. I could tell she wanted it very bad.

"Do you like giving your wife to me? Do you like that her pussy is mine?" Matt asked me.

"Yes I love it." I replied as my dick started to get hard again.

My wife could see me getting excited and began to undo my pants and removed them exposing a very hard husband.

"Suck his cock like I told you." Matt told my wife.

I sat and enjoyed an amazing blow job from my wife. After about 10 minutes of this I was lost in pleasure and totally in her power.

"I hope you enjoyed the BJ. But as of now she is all mine and she will only be shared with my friend. Do it now." Matt said.

I was so lost in pleasure I barely heard him but loved that she was going to enjoy them in just 10 more days. What I didn't know is my wife and Matt had a plan while talking away from me. I didn't even feel the needle she poked in my ass while sucking me. What I noticed was that I was hard like steel then in a few minutes I was soft and useless again. I looked and she showed me that I just got another injection. She looked both timid like she was not sure I would be ok and very devilish knowing what she just did.

"I hope this is ok. It was a double dose so you will be limp for about 2 weeks." My wife whispered.

"My dick is yours my love. You want it down then it is down." I replied.

"The next cock in your wife will be mine and my friend's." Matt said. "You will have to wait until after we are done with her now."

I was limp but excited. The next 2 weeks I can't do anything to my wife other than eat her pussy. She will be going wild when Matt gets here. I will be going mad waiting so long.

For the next 10 days my wife teased me with talk about meeting Matt again. If I could get hard I would explode. I was eating her a few times a day. Usually eating her while fucking her with a dildo. I was very excited but limp and lifeless.

Finally the Friday we have waited for arrives. About 1pm Matt arrives and knocks and walks in with his friend. My wife greets them each with a big kiss, tongue and all. She is wearing just a robe which is what she was told to wear all weekend. No other clothing for her. We sat and chatted for a few minutes.

"I hear you have the drug in you. How do you feel about it?" Tom, Matt's friend asked me.

"It is very frustrating being so excited but unable to do anything. But also feels good for some reason. I can't wait to see you guys fucking my wife all weekend." I replied.

"Your wife is all ours this weekend. You ok eating her after we fuck her?" Tom asked me.

"It's not so bad. She loves it which really turns me on so happy to do it." I replied.

Matt had removed my wife's robe and she was naked making out with him. He sat her on the couch and continued to kiss her. Tom moved over and began sucking on her nipple.

"Come over here and get your wife ready for us." Matt said to me.

I began to go to her when Matt said "Take your clothes off first. In fact you stay naked all weekend until we leave."

I removed my clothing and began eating my wife. She was already dripping wet and started cumming from my tongue. Matt and Tom were now getting their dicks sucked by my wife. I could taste how excited she was. My wife enjoyed sucking on each of them back and forth for about 15 minutes while I ate her pussy. Then she pulled me up and took the cock out of her mouth and began making out with me while the guys got undressed the rest of the way. I could feel the change as Tom entered my wife. Her kiss became even more passionate.

"Let me have that mouth. You will spend most of the weekend watching us fuck your wife." Matt said to me as he took his place and put his cock back in her mouth.

After about 5 minutes Tom pulled out of my wife, Matt also. They all got up and we went to the guest bedroom. There my wife laid on the bed and asked me to eat her some more. The guys watched as I ate her to a few more orgasms. Then they tapped me out and went back to passing her back and forth between them while I watched from the side.

Tom was the first to cum in my wife and the first I tasted as she asked me to eat her pussy after he pulled out. It was not long before I was tagged out again while Matt entered her. At this point it was time for me to step out and begin dinner for us all.

"Remember, no clothing for you this weekend." Matt said.

I left the guest room and went to the kitchen to start dinner. I could hear the 3 of them enjoying. At one point Matt came out naked to the kitchen and said "Your wife needs to be eaten. She is pretty full right now. We both came in her."

I took a break from cooking and went to my wife and immediately ate her well fucked pussy. Cum was dripping out of her and she tasted of cum and sweat. She went wild as I ate her. I couldn't spend too long as I was still cooking but after about 10 minutes of eating her she couldn't take any more.

"Lets go to the kitchen and wait for dinner." Tom said.

We all went to the kitchen, my wife well fucked and still leaking a little cum down her inner thigh, and me having just eaten her pussy. Dinner was pretty close to done so we all chatted a bit.

"How long will he be limp?" Tom asked Matt

"He was given a shot that lasts about 2 weeks last week so during the week he can fuck his wife again." Matt replied.

"Is that ok with you my love." My wife asked me.

"It is frustrating but so exciting. My dick is yours." I told her.

"You don't mind this? Once you get the shot you are an instant cuck." Tom asked me

"This last time she was sucking me so well. I was hard and ready to cum then she snuck in that shot and I went down in a minute. The excitement of being ready to cum turned into pure lust. I know I can't do anything after the shot. Feeling it go down makes me even more horny. Right now I just want her fucked and want you both to fuck her all you like. I want you both to fuck my wife." I said.

"I love when you watch me fuck them. I really love when you eat me after them. Thank you my love for letting me have this. Would it be ok with you if I slept in the guest room between them for the weekend? You can stay in our room downstairs." my wife coyly asked.

"If you want that then please enjoy it and go ahead." I said.

Being worked up this way makes you say things you normally would not. But it felt good. She smiled and I pulled dinner out so we could eat.

"Is this how the whole weekend is going to be? You 2 either fucking my wife or out in robes while the 2 of us stay naked?" I asked Matt.

"No, your wife can wear a robe also, only you stay naked." Matt replied.

We finished dinner and sat watching some porn on the TV. We watched a couple vids with just one girl taking on many men. But these vids were a little different, the husband in the vids didn't do anything with the girl, just watched the line of men cumming in her. My wife was very turned on and asked me to eat her while watching. This turned into us all going back to the guest room and me watching her fuck her two men.

Tom took her first this time sliding in and fucking her. Her legs in the air wrapped around him while they kissed. Matt sat next to me while they fucked together.

"Have you thought about going back to the party we met at?" Matt asked me.

"A little actually, why?" I replied

"They do the party every other weekend. You think you might like giving up your wife like that?" Matt asked.

"I'm not sure about it, I am guessing I would be given a shot for that party." I asked.

"That is the rules. But you would be my guests and I would require that you get a 5 day dose of the med on Thursday morning every other week and we all enjoy your wife while you are limp." Matt replied.

Tom grunted as he came in my wife. They kissed through the entire time and she held him in as he emptied his balls in my wife. Matt got up and took Tom's place and slid in and began to fuck her the same way. I could see Matt whispering to my wife as they fucked. They were talking about something.

"Thanks for giving me your wife this weekend. I hope we can do this more." Tom said to me.

"So do I, I love my wife getting laid." I said.

We both watched as my wife and Matt fucked so intimately in front of us.

I could see Tom was liking it as he was getting hard again watching them fuck. Matt began to pump her harder and we could tell he was starting to cum in my wife. He sat in her shooting cum inside for a few minutes before he pulled out. I went to her to eat her pussy but was stopped when she said not yet. Tom got up and slid back in her very filled pussy and fucked her.

Matt sat next to me and said "You can eat your wife after Tom cums again. She will be very messy with 3 loads in her."

After about 30 minutes Tom begins to further fill my wife with more cum. After he gets off of her. I move to her and see her pussy is soaked. I can see the cum from both men all 3 loads leaking out and all over her pussy too.

"Please eat me." She asks. As I begin licking a very used pussy.

I settle in and eat her for the next 15 minutes while Matt and Tom watch this. She stops me and says she needs a break. So we go back to the living room, the 3 of them put on robes and I remain naked as we all sit.

"Would it be ok with you if we went to more of those parties we went to?" my wife asked me.

"Is that what you want?" I replied

"Yes please. I liked it and want to go to each party." She said.

"Then I guess we are going." I said

"You will have to take the shot a couple days ahead each time. That way I have a nice fresh pussy to give to everybody. Are you sure that is ok?" she asked.

"Yes my love. I want you to enjoy so it is ok with me. It is only 2 weekends a month I will be limp." I answered.

"3 weekends actually. The party is 2 times a month and then Matt still will spend a weekend with us." she said to me.

"Ok then, 3 weekends a month. Looks like I agreed to that didn't I." I said.

"I love you, thank you." my wife said to me.

"It is getting a little late. Already 11pm and I want to go to bed." my wife said.

I know that means she wants to spend the night upstairs with her 2 men now. So I kissed her and let her go with them. I stayed in the living room and watched some TV while I could hear them fuck. After about an hour I got tired and went to bed.

I woke up during the middle of the night to my wife climbing on top of me and feeding me her very used pussy. All I tasted was an incredibly wet dripping pussy. I could hear her loving the tongue lashing.

"They each came in me again." she said while I licked her messy pussy.

She got up after a few minutes and said "I am going back up for the night."

I slept the rest of the night with her taste still on my lips. I woke up mid morning and went upstairs still naked as requested. My wife had breakfast all made and everybody was in the kitchen. She gave me breakfast and after I finished she said it was time to feed me desert. She opened her robe and sat on the living room couch with her legs spread. I could see her pussy all swollen and wet from cum. I knelt and began to eat her fucked pussy. Wishing I could be hard but just enjoying the taste of my wife.

Saturday was spent with my wife fucking one of her men and the other with me talking.

"Today and tomorrow your wife will be fucking us each alone. We are going to go from just fucking your wife to intimately making love to her and cumming in her." Matt said.

A wave of excitement shot through me hearing that. I was turned on like no other at that point. All I could do was just say "OK" to him.

Tom came out of the room and Matt said to me "What are you waiting for? It is your turn in there, go."

I went in the room to my wife looking at me asking to be eaten again. It is the only thing I can do at the moment so I ate her well saying "Once this drug wears off you are in so much trouble."

She smiled and said she can't wait to have me again. When I finished I got up and she asked me to send Matt in.

"Hey Matt she wants you." I said to him as I walked out.

Matt went in and spent the next 2 hours gently fucking my wife cumming in her a couple times. When they were finished they walked out together and sat on the couch again in their robes. My wife slipped her robe up as she sat and asked me to eat her pussy more.

This sort of thing repeated all day long. During one of her breaks we talked a little.

"Are you sure you are ok doing this and letting me fuck all the other men 3 weekends a month?" she asked.

"Yes, I love seeing you fuck other men." I said. "Please do not stop."

"You realize I will be fucked by many men at the party twice a month, then Matt for a weekend and I still have my 2 other men to sneak in. I will be fucked by other men a couple times a week, is that ok?" she asked me.

"I love it, please do it and let me see it." I said in front of everybody.

"There is a party next weekend and I want you both there." Matt said.

"We will be there and I will make sure my husband gets the shot on Thursday so I am clean and ready for everybody." My wife responded.

I just got so hot and excited. I can't wait to enjoy this too.

Saturday night snuck up on us and once again the 3 of them went to the guest room as I went to our room alone. I just started to drift off as my wife came to the room. I felt my wife lay back on the bed. "Please eat me." She said to me.

I did as told and began to eat her pussy to orgasm. It only took about 5 minutes to make her cum and she got up and went back to the guest room saying "I'll be back more to be eaten. They are taking turns fucking me."

"I hope you don't mind eating me when they finish in me. It turns me on so much when you eat me after they cum in me. It lets me know you still desire me and want me. I am not dirty to you." She said.

"Not sure if it is the drug effect or what but I love eating you after. You get so hot from it." I replied.

She walked back to our bedroom about every 45 minutes with cum dripping down her inner thighs and had me eat her pussy. This went on with me eating her for about 5 minutes and her going back for more cock most of the night until I passed out and woke up in the morning. I got up late morning and went to the kitchen. It was empty. I could hear them all fucking. Looks like I missed breakfast. I went to the guest room and saw them both in her pussy at once. She loves this and it showed.

I love walking in to my wife fucking so this was great for me. Apparently they had been at it for a while because Matt started to cum which made Tom start cumming as both of them were in her pussy. Tom pulled out of her after cumming and Matt slid out as my wife rolled off onto her back.

"I want you now. Please come eat me." My wife said.

I began eating a very fucked pussy with at least 2 loads in it. She went wild as Matt and Tom got dressed. It was time for them to go but they stayed to watch me finish eating her pussy.

"We will see you guys next weekend at the party." Tom said.

"I can't wait, we will be there." My wife replied.

She got up and made out with each of them for a few minutes to say goodbye.

After they left, my wife said "I really wish you could get hard now. I want more."

"I wish I could but couple more days til I am able." I said.

"Would you eat me more please?" she said to me so I spent the next hour eating her used pussy.

It looks like being drugged and made limp will be a regular thing for us. It is wild and hot as hell because my wife loves it and it turns her on so much.