Stag 2 Cuck - the Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did our greeting and I led him to my wife still laying used and leaking on the bed. This guy was sporting a rather large cock too. Close to the same as the previous guy. My wife enjoyed sucking him hard. Once hard he slid in her and began fucking her. He pulled her up on top and I had an amazing view of her riding a very large black dick spreading her pussy and cum leaking out of it. He flipped her over and fucked her doggy for a bit and finally came deep in my wife. He did as the others and got dressed and left.

"Are you ok? Those last 2 were pretty big." I asked.

"My pussy is so used to it now after so many days of constant fucking. But they felt great." She replied.

We went to the kitchen to start dinner when the doorbell rang again.

"I'll take care of this, you just keep cooking dinner so I can eat when finished." she said.

"No problem, enjoy yourself." I replied as I gave her a kiss.

I sat getting dinner cooked while listening to them in the other room. I did manage to slip out while things were cooking and managed to watch her and him for a few minutes. This guy had another very large 10 inch cock. I was going nuts watching her ride him and wrap her legs around him. I did have to leave them so I could keep dinner going.

I finished making dinner and put it to keep warm while I went back to watch the end of their fuck session. I caught the last 10 minutes and saw him cum deep in her as she wrapped her body around him. He got up and dressed and left. My wife slowly got off the bed a cum filled mess. Lots of nut dripping down her leg. She was trembling and very happy. I led her to the kitchen to eat.

We got up to go watch TV and she left a cum puddle on the chair. I got a towel to put down on the couch so we could sit.

"I know I am dripping but don't worry about the towel, I'll sit on your lap while she watch TV." she said.

I got undressed and she sat on my lap while we watched TV. I could feel cum leaking off of her and dripping on my lap as she sat. Then the doorbell rang again. Another black man and this time I could watch it all.

She was naked at the door and led him to the guest room with cum leaking down her legs. I watched as she undressed him and began sucking his dick. When he was hard I noticed he was 9 or 10 inch and thick. He slid into my wife effortlessly and I was treated to watching her get fucked in many positions. She was on top riding him I could see cum dripping down the shaft and down his balls then I saw his balls tighten as he came in her adding another load. Of course he then got dressed and left.

"It's late and I doubt any other men are coming. Would you like to lick me please?" she asked.

"That is 25 men so far and still another day to go."I replied as I went down and began eating a well fucked pussy.

She was speechless as I made her cum several more times with my tongue. All the time taking in a massive load of cum. After she was done she went to the shower. She had so much cum leaking down her leg and dried on her. She came back clean and we slept holding each other.

In the morning we woke up and sat in bed for a bit.

"I noticed the last few men were very well endowed." I said.

"They warned me about that. The last couple days are for the very large cocks." She replied.

We got out of bed had brunch and spent some time together. She went to the bedroom and came out with another syringe.

"It's time for your booster. We wouldn't want you getting hard until next week." She said.

As she put the needle in I started to feel excitement knowing I was not getting up for another week. I'm not sure what is wrong with me but I am enjoying this. She has me so worked up from the horny madness that I enjoy more of it. She injected me and we sat watching some TV. Not long the doorbell rings and another black man comes in the house led by my wife to the guest room.

As she undresses him I notice he is huge and not hard yet. My wife sucks him hard and that is when I notice this guy is the largest.

"Holy crap you are huge." I said.

"12 inches and 3 inches across." he replied.

My wife was getting wet from sucking him and laid back on the bed. He climbed up and slid slowly into her. A little at a time until he was balls deep in her and she was going wild.

"This feels incredible. I can't believe I am taking all of you. It feels like a water balloon inside me. I am so full and it feels great." my wife said.

He had her pussy stretched to the limit. He just kept fucking her like that for almost an hour before he came. My wife was cumming almost constantly. He got dressed and left but my wife was not moving. She laid there with cum leaking out of her pussy. She was actually gaping a little after he was done. I could see that she was in heaven loving what has been going on.

She sat and recovered for a while. It was dinner time before she got up. I had dinner ready and we ate while I could see her still basking in the after fuck. We finished dinner and watched some TV as we waited to see if any more would be coming over. Just before bedtime the doorbell rang and another black man for her.

She eagerly led him to the guest room and undressed him. He was hard and waiting. This guy was just as big as the previous one. I saw the smile on my wife's face as she admired it.

"Could you leave us alone for this one please honey?" My wife asked.

"As you wish." I replied.

I sat outside the door listening for the next 2 hours as he fucked my wife and made her cum over and over. It was constant hearing her get off. Driving me nuts that I could not see it and only imagine what it looked like.

Finally the door opened as he was leaving. My wife was on the bed leaking cum.

"Please eat my pussy." she asked.

I went down and began eating her. She was stretched a bit and tasted very good. He left her very messy and I had much to do to finish eating her. I ate her until she stopped me and then we got up and went to our bedroom where she curled up on me and went to sleep.

In the morning we woke up.

"You realize you had 27 different black men in you this week?" I asked.

"Oh my god. That is so many. I loved it but are you ok with it?" she replied.

"I am fine I loved it as much as you." I said.

I went to work and still could not think of anything but how much she had. I also wished it was still going on. When I got home she told me the club called to congratulate her on completing the challenge.

"I have to go to the club tomorrow while you are at work and pick up my merit badge." she said.

So we spent the evening quiet and went to bed once again holding each other. In the morning I went to work and she was leaving to make it to the club for her merit badge. I came home from work she was not back yet. She was back 3 hours later.

"Do you want to see my new merit badge?" She asked.

"After all those men of course I want to see it." I replied.

She took me to the bedroom and removed lifted her dress and removed her underwear. What I saw was a bald pussy and where the hair usually grows she removed the bandage and I saw a 1 inch queen of spades tattoo.

"Is that a real tattoo?" I asked.

"Yes, that is how they do merit badges." she replied.

"What happens when your hair grows back in?" I asked.

"It won't. The first thing they did was electrolysis on my pussy. That hair will never grow back in and the tattoos will always be visible." she said.

"Tattoos? How many?" I asked.

"As many as I want. Each merit badge is a tattoo and I want more. If that is ok." she replied.

"If it is even half this fun then have as many as you like." I said.

It took a few days for the tattoo to finish healing and by that time I was capable of being hard again. I had to try out my wife's new pussy. She was right, it felt different. A little looser and very wet which I loved.

12