Stage Debut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I love her, and you can't satisfy her Baby Dick!" Myles replied.

Adam was stunned into silence, Oh no not again! Please anything but calling me that! Adam yelled in his thoughts. "I need a real man Adam. You are just pathetic," Joyce added in, "we are done."

What the fuck is this? We have never rehearsed the scene like this before, Adam spoke in his head too confused to speak out loud. "Fuck you!" were the only words that come out of Adam's mouth. He did not know if he was acting or directing them at Myles and Joyce.

"No. Fuck you Baby Dick!" shouted Myles, as he stormed across the stage towards Adam.

It took Adam to register that Myles was not wearing any underwear like he did in the rehearsals. He was totally naked with his whole massive cock on display again. Oh shit, was all Adam could think as Myles grabbed him by the scruff of his t-shirt and lifted him off the ground. Then as quick as a flash Adam felt his trousers being yank to the ground, leaving him floating in the air with his white briefs stuffed with socks exposed to whole room. "You're pathetic! Look you are even stuffing your panties with your socks like a child!" Myles exclaimed to the room as he thrusted his hand into the front of Adam's briefs pulling out the socks and throwing them to Joyce.

"Fuck you," was all that could still find its way out of Adam's mouth as he dangled in Myles grasp with his underwear on full display.

Myles let go of his t-shirt and dropped him. "Come on then. Come fight me if you think you are man enough Baby Dick."

In that moment Adam saw red. He was no longer acting. He really wanted to beat the shit out of Myles for all the humiliation he had caused him tonight. Adam flung himself at Myles, who simply blocked him and flung him back with one arm. Adam was so in a rage that he did not realise that he was being flung back and forth the stage in just his white briefs. In one of the brief struggles with Myles his t-shirt must have been pulled off. Eventually both were rolling and toppling over each other on the floor of the stage. In all honesty Adam did not know if he was really equalling Myles in strength or Myles was simply acting. Adam did not care though. He had been humiliated by Myles all night and his anger needed to be let out. But finally, the fight had to stop and Adam could feel Myles starting to over power and control him again. Then to his horror he could feel Myles pulling off his briefs, firstly with his hand, then the side of his arm and lastly with his feet, making sure to take them off completely kicking them off the stage. Once again, Adam's tiny cock was exposed to everyone watching the play. That took the last fight out of Adam, he gave up and accepted his fate. He simply lay there trying to catch his breath as Myles sat on his chest like he had done so many times in rehearsals. I will just lie here, let him finish his speech with Joyce and the play with be over. This humiliation will be over, Adam cried to himself. But then a smell caught Adam's nostrils. A musky, strong manly smell. A smell that Adam knew he shouldn't raise his face to look at. But he did. In the back of his mind, he knew he should not have, but he did. Looking up to his chest, Myles big meaty cock and balls were sitting inches from his face. Heat radiating from them. Myles did not seem to care he was too busy monologing about his love for Joyce. Adam simply stared at the monster of a cock in front of him. That's a real man, he thought, god I would give anything to be him.

That was when the unthinkable happened. Adam felt a tingle. Adam knew what was happening and he could not stop it. I am pathetic. Oh fucking god, why is this happening now! His tiny dick was rising up, almost as if to say hello to everyone, to add to Adam's final humiliation. It happened in seconds. His penis was fully erect, pointing a whooping 4 inches into the air. Adam wanted the ground to swallow him up whole. He could never see anyone he knew ever again, not after they had seen his small cock both soft and hard. Everyone is going to think that I'm a small dicked pervert!

"Hey look! I think he is in agreement with you!" Adam heard Joyce shout to Myles.

"Oh is that right Baby Dick, you think I should have your girlfriend all to myself? Don't bother answering mate, your dick says it all!" answered Myles.

That was when the curtain finally closed, to a thunderous applause from the audience on the other side. Myles quickly jumped off Adam's chest and pulled him to his feet. Adam was in a daze and his humiliation had made him forget where he was. The curtain rose again. Revealing Joyce, Myles and Adam in a line for the audience. Adam was still in shock that he was naked in front of an audience with an erection. But from the corner of his eye, he saw Joyce take a bow, next a naked Myles with his cock flapping back and forth, then finally a built-in instinct made Adam take his bow erection and all as the applause rose over him.

Adam was just in a daze, he could not remember going back stage and dressing but suddenly realised he was in the theatre bar surrounded by his friends and family. His mother and father were congratulating him on his performance, so were his aunts and uncles. That's when one of his cousins came along with some of his oldest mates and slapped him on the back, "awesome show Baby Dick we really saw a side to you that we have never seen before! I tell you what! You defo did not get those genes from my side of the family." they all joined in laughter.

I have to get away from here, Adam thought as he quick went to leave the room. However, Paul got him by the arm, "I have been looking for you Adam! That was an incredible show! And you did an incredible performance for someone your age! I have been talking to some of the critics and they think you did a brilliant earthy and real performance tonight, you should be really proud!" Adam was letting that sink in when Paul added, "and I have some other amazing news! I have managed to land us a deal with a huge media company. I was keeping this secret because I thought you were going to be nervous enough tonight... but I have filmed the whole show tonight and this media company is going to post it all over the internet! You, Myles and Joyce are going to huge stars after this!" Adam gulped. Oh no.

12