Stags and Vixens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tousled his hair and asked, "What position should we do next?"

"Is there one where guys last longer?"

"Not really," she said and laughed. She playful pushed him on his back, fitted another rubber on his stiff penis, and straddled him. She impaled herself on his cock and sat still.

"There are some positions, like this one, where it's more difficult for you to thrust into me. Maybe this will help."

She rode him, circling her hips, grinding her clit into him, and bouncing slowly with swallow strokes. He lasted longer, but not that much longer. He cried out, lifted his torso off the bed, and brought his mouth to her left tit as he orgasmed. She held him tenderly as he experienced the bliss.

Donald showered, dressed, thanked them profusely.

"I want weekly updates," Susie teased. "The names of girls you talk to, ask on a date, and kiss." She laughed and said, "There are girls who want to get to know you. She might be chubby, wear glasses, or be a bit flat-chested like me. Be brave. Go find them."

Susie kissed him one last time and sent him on his way. Shane said, "That was kind of you. You gave him good advice." He laughed and added, "Speaking of good...How about some good head? Suck my dick, will ya?"

His wife giggled, dropped to her knees, fished out his cock, and gave him a BJ.

"Oh! That's nice."

Five minutes later, he asked her, "Are you ready to cum? Because I'm ready to fuck you."

"Please! All this altruistic, help-the-poor-young-man-out shit might have earned me karma points, but Momma needs an orgasm!"

Shane took off his clothes. They got on the bed and fucked. Hard. For a long time. They had great orgasms. So good, that after a break, they did it again.

^^^13 months later^^^

Donald kept in touch with Susie via Twitter. He made changes in his life. He started an exercise regimen, took a public speaking course, joined the school's astronomy club, and he started dating.

He asked to see Tammy again, and she invited him one Saturday night to the same coffee shop where they met before. Shane and Susie walked in wearing red carnations. Donald stood, smiled, and said, "Hello, Tammy and Tommy.

He hugged them and said, "It's great to see you again."

"I almost didn't recognize you," Shane said. "You have a new haircut, new clothes, and you've been working out."

"Yes. I took to heart what Tammy said and made some changes. I started exercising, improved my grooming, and bought some new clothes. I've been pushing myself to meet and talk to people. I found a bookstore that once a month has an evening dedicated to poetry. It's part book club and part karaoke for poets. We read and discuss poetry, and I've read some original works during the open mic segment."

"Good for you," Susie said. "The biggest change I noticed is in the way you carry yourself. You're a confident man, and that's sexy."

They chatted some more and then headed to the hotel room. Shane went and sat in the corner. Donald said, "Tammy, may I kiss you?"

"Yes."

He took her in his arms, leaned her back, and kissed her the way the navy man kissed a woman clad in white on V-J Day in Times Square. It was a deep passionate kiss.

When he stood her up and released her, she said, "Wow! The student has become the teacher!"

They quickly stripped and lay on the bed to kiss and touch skin-on-skin. Donald supplemented his kisses with gentle caresses of her body and bouts when he sucked on her breasts.

Susie's heart and breathing increased. She smiled and moaned as she let him take the lead. Her hands explored his body. She found it to be firmer. When she grabbed and squeezed his cock, he didn't cum in her hand like the last time.

She pushed him on his back and took his penis into her mouth. She started slowly in case he fired off quickly again. When he survived the first thirty seconds, she went to her full repertoire of moves.

He moaned and complimented her, but a few minutes into the BJ he said, "Oh. That's wonderful. Thank you, but I have a rule that woman cum first."

He reversed their positions and ate her pussy. He did it very well, mixing things up and teasing her at times. He learned what she liked, gave it to her in spades, and made her scream.

"Oh. Oh, Yes! Yes! Ohhh!"

She stopped breathing, her body coiled and writhed. Eventually, she took a deep breath, smiled at her lover, and said, "Wow. I can't wait for you to fuck me. You're such a better lover. The stamina, your technique, but mostly your consideration and the way you read my responses to what you do."

"I had a great teacher."

She kissed his messy lips, tasted herself, and stuck her tongues down his throat. They fucked. They moved from position to position as smoothly as if it had been choreography and practiced.

"I want us to finish with you on top," Donald said. "I want to see your eyes, watch you cum, and play with your tits."

She gasped and laughed saying, "Who is this confident young man in my bed?"

They kissed and then fucked girl-on-top. She moaned and cooed and stared into his eyes until hers rolled up in her head when she climaxed on his dick. He came inside the condom and held her tenderly as they shared the special moment.

^^^12 months later^^^

Shane and Susie were having dinner at a restaurant with some friends who'd recently gotten engaged. Susie excused herself to use the bathroom. The other woman went with her. After using the toilet and washing their hands, they stood in front of the mirror, checking their makeup and hair.

The younger woman said, "Thank you for all you did for Donald."

"He's a dear friend. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding."

The woman reached over and softly patted and caressed Susie's rear end as she said, "Donald and I have no secrets. He's told me what a nerd he was and how you brought him out of his shell, taught him how to kiss, and to make love to a woman. I'm the beneficiary of your actions, and I want to personally thank you for making him the man he is today."

Susie studied her eyes and saw no animosity. The plain-looking, chubby woman appeared sincere, smiled, and said, "I've told him that he can have sex with you again as long as I'm invited. Not as an observer, but an active participant."

The woman hefted her large bosom and added, "Maybe Tommy would like to play with some big boobs? We could have an uninhibited foursome."

Susie's eyes opened wide, she stuttered. "Ah...Ah...No. Swinging is not our thing. He likes to watch, and I'm not into girls. We'll pass. I wish you and Donald all the best."

The woman removed her hand from Susie's butt, smiled, and said, "It doesn't hurt to ask."

They returned to their table.

^^^

"Ohhh, Shane. That's was a great orgasm. You're the best!" Susie said.

"Thank you," he replied.

The two were lying in each other's arms after a wonderful bout of loving making. Each sighed, took a deep breath, and enjoyed the fiery good feeling that surge through their bodies.

After a rest, Shane turned to his wife and asked, "We've been playing Stags and Vixens for years now. I'm guessing you've slept with fifty guys. Who were your worse lovers?"

She laughed and said, "The first time I was with Donald, he was clumsy, clueless, and a terrible lover, but I won't count him. I expected him to perform poorly. He was a virgin after all. Did I tell you his wife touched my butt and propositioned both of us?"

"You did. If you're angling for an orgy. I still vote no."

"Me neither. I have no interest in having sex with another woman. FYI, you have a free pass to discreetly sleep with any woman you want to. You could hook up with Donald's wife. She likes you."

"Ah. No. I'm holding out for Charlize Theron."

"Good choice. She's gorgeous. So worst lovers ever? I'd say that would be George, Brent, and Luke."

^^^George's Story^^^

Susie and Shane held their final interview with George, a good-looking young man, at a coffee shop.

"College isn't for me," George explained. "Don't get me wrong, the parties and the coeds were great, but I couldn't see myself as an accountant. What could I do with a degree in history or English? I dropped out, and I'm much happier working with my hands. I'm a carpenter. I like building things."

Susie looked into his dreamy, soulful blue eyes and smiled.

Shane saw a fit young man who could fuck the shit out of his wife. He gave him a passing grade, and they went to a hotel.

Things started well. George was considerate. Shane watched him kiss his wife, caress her body, and undress her. He went for her boobs which is a good move. He had Susie panting.

She sucked his dick, and George moaned and said, "George likes to have his cock sucked."

"What kind of sex talk is this?" Shane wondered. "Who refers to himself in the third person? "

The couple kept at it. George went down on Susie and had her moaning, squirming, and encouraging him.

"Oh. Yeah. Do that," she said as he fingered her pussy while tonguing her clit. The young man stopped, smiled, and said, "George knows how to eat pussy." He dove back in and brought her to an orgasm.

After letting Susie enjoy her orgasm, the young man said, "George wants to put his penis in your dick dungeon."

"Dick dungeon?" Susie said, confused.

"You know, your pussy. Let's fuck.

"Okay."

They had sex. George continued to refer to himself in the third person and called Susie's pussy a 'dick dungeon'. Susie grimaced but didn't say anything to him. She told herself, "He annoying, but he has a stiff cock and knows how to use it. He's no slouch."

At the time, George was screwing her in the missionary position. He lifted his torso off her to change the angle of penetration and so he could see her tits. He was pistoning in and out of her, sweating like a demon, and dripped on her.

"Ahh," she cried out. "We have to change positions. You're sweating all over me. It's falling into my eyes and mouth!"

He stopped fucking, smiled, and said, "George sweats a lot because he fucks like a maniac." He flopped on the bed, wiped his face on the sheet, and said, "Mount up, cowgirl."

Susie climbed on top of him, and they resumed having sex. She cried out, climaxed, and fell off him. He let her enjoy her orgasm and then guided her to her hands and knees and fucked her doggie-style.

He got her to orgasm again and shouted, "Winner, winner, chicken dinner!" as he came. He pulled out, ripped off the condom, and put his fists above his head as if he was a boxing champion. His unrestrained dick shot cum everywhere. It landed on Susie's butt, back, thighs, and the bed.

Shane hurried over and sent George to the shower. He got him out of the hotel room quickly. He took his bride to the shower. Washed her body, dried her, sat her butt on the sink, and fucked her.

After they climaxed and rested, he said in a loud announcer's voice, "Shane does it again! He made his wife cum on his cock, and he shot his load into her exquisite dick dungeon."

They cracked up laughing.

^^^Brent's Story^^^

"Wow! This guy is handsome," Susie said. "I mean movie-star handsome."

He was fast-tracked through the approval process, and Susie, Shane, and Brent went to the hotel room. Susie pounced on Brent and kissed him as soon as the door closed. She giggled and cooed and acted like a schoolgirl with a crush.

Shane sat in the corner, smiling at seeing how happy his wife was.

Brent and Susie undressed each other. He hefted a breast and looked disappointed. They got into bed; Brent laid on his back and let Susie do him. She kissed him passionately, stroked his smallish cock, and sucked his dick.

When he was hard, and she was wet, he said, "Put the condom on me and get on top. The girls tell me they this position best because they can see my face."

Susie happily complied. She mounted him. His dick was below average in length and girth. She rode him and smiled at his face. That was enough for a while. But he just laid there, barely moving. He didn't touch her breasts or compliment her.

He smiled and moaned and let her do all the work.

"This is it?" Susie asked. "You're just going to lie there?"

"What? What's wrong?"

"You haven't said a kind word to me. I'm doing all the work."

"You invited me to the hotel room for sex," he said defensively."

"Yes. For our mutual pleasure!" Susie shouted, sounding exasperated.

She got off him, wrapped the sheet around her body, and said, "Get out. You're not so good-looking that I'm going to service you with no reciprocity. Get out!"

"Crazy bitch," he said as he got out of bed.

Shane stood and gave him a hard look. The young man dressed quickly and left.

Susie ran to her husband and fell into his arms, sobbed, and said, "He was a terrible person. I felt dirty. Like I was being used. I fell for his pretty face and expected him to be nice because he looked nice."

"That's okay," Shane comforted her.

She pulled away, showered, and they went home without having sex.

^^^Luke's Story^^^

"I'm excited to met Luke," Susie said. She giggled and added, "He's got a big dick!"

Per their routine, Shane and Susie wore carnations and met Luke at a coffee shop and talked. Susie gave Shane a nod. and the three of them went to the hotel.

Shane sat in a chair, and Susie and Luke got busy: kissing, groping, and undressing each other.

"Nice bod," he said.

"Thanks. You too," Susie said.

They laid naked on the bed. He was on top of her, kissing and dry humping her.

"Ohh," he cried out as he came, shooting his load on her belly.

"Sorry," he said. He smiled bashfully, looked embarrassed, and said, "I got too excited." He wiped his dick with a sheet.

"That's okay," Susie said, being polite. She excused herself, went to the bathroom, and cleaned up.

She returned, and they resumed making out. He hit all the right spots; he kissed her neck and breasts and fingered her pussy. He sucked on her tits and ate her pussy. He got on top of her and shoved his dick inside her.

Five seconds later, he hollers, "Ohhhh!" as he climaxed.

He breathed on her face as he ejaculated. He ground into her and said, "You like that, Baby? There's more where that came from." He stuck his tongue into her mouth.

She shook her head and ended their French kiss. She pushed him off her and said, "More? Are you kidding me? You've cum twice and were in me for five seconds. Get off me and get out!"

Shane came over and made sure the guy left quickly. He took Tammy to the showered, washed her, and fucked her.

^^^

^^^

Shane said, "Babe, I have to go out of town next week for business. Why don't you see if your Mom can watch the kids? We could have some stag & vixen fun!"

"Oh. I like the sound of that."

^^^

When his business was completed, Shane and Susie went downstairs to the hotel lobby. Susie was dressed to the nines wearing a short dress with a low neckline. She entered the bar alone, walking in a manner that caught the eye of every man there.

The blonde had dynamite pins, and her four-inch stiletto high heels properly presented them. She looked pretty and oozed sex.

She stopped in the middle of the room, glanced around the room as if she was searching for someone, but really, she was checking out the guys who were checking her out. Her eyes lingered on a tall, fit, well-groomed young man sitting with some friends. She made her interest known by giving him a long look and a sexy smile before she sat at the bar and ordered a drink.

"That's one hot MILF," Roger said, eyeballing the woman who had eyeballed him.

"Yes," his buddy Jimmy said. "Those legs. Wow!"

Terry said, "Roger, you have to go say hello. She was giving you the eye. I bet you can bed her."

"I don't know. She looked around the room as if she was looking for someone," Roger said.

"Don't be a pussy," Jimmy said. "She's wearing her 'fuck me' heels. She came alone to a hotel bar full of out-of-towners wanting to be picked up. She gave you the look and smiled."

"She did smile at me," Roger mused. "What do I have to lose?" He got up, walked over to her, and said, "Hi. My name's Roger. What's yours?"

It wasn't much of a pick-up line, but clever words aren't needed when the woman is receptive, and, after all, she picked him out of the crowd.

She smiled, fluttered her eyelashes, and said, "My name's Tammy. Sit. Can I buy you a drink?"

He accepted and sat on the empty stool beside her. She flirted shamelessly as they talked. She rubbed the top of her foot against his calf, laughed at his jokes, and leaned forward often, so the loose, flowy fabric that comprised the plunging neckline fell away from her body and gave him a delightful downblouse view of her small perky braless breasts.

Things were going swimmingly, and Roger dared to think that he would bed this sexy creature when a man approached them and sternly said to him, "Are you chatting up my wife?"

Roger stiffen. His smile and carefree manner disappeared as he said to Susie, "You're married? Why did you invite me to join you?" He stood.

"Tommy, you're terrible," Susie said and laughed.

Her husband laughed and said, "I'm sorry that I startled you. Please stay. I'm not an angry, jealous husband. Have you heard about stags and vixens?"

"What? No," Roger answered. He looked rattled. Susie reached out, smiled, and grabbed his arm. She pulled him back to his seat as her husband sat on the other side of Susie.

"I have a beautiful, foxy wife. A vixen," Shane said in a convivial manner to Roger. "I love her. I'm proud of her, and nothing makes me happier than making her happy. We are high school sweethearts who never lost our teenage crushes."

"Okay," Roger said warily, uncertain where this was leading.

"Tommy was my first boyfriend," Susie said. "He took my virginity on my eighteenth birthday, and we've been together for more than half my life. I love him to pieces and wouldn't trade him for anyone in the world, but I missed out on many things, like dating, kissing, and bedding other boys."

"My wife, rightly so," Shane said, "feels some disappointment about things she missed out on. I'm a voyeur, and my favorite thing to see is another man having sex with my wife."

Shane paused to let what he said sink in and then said, "Tammy finds you attractive. She wants to have sex with you, and I want to watch. We have a room upstairs. What do you say?"

Roger's eyes grew wide, his eyebrows shot up, and he asked, "You want me to cuckold you?"

"No," Shane said. "Cuckold implies that my wife is having sex with you to shame and humiliate me. That's not the case. I am a stag. I get a thrill watching my wife have sex with other men."

Susie said, "This will be a positive experience for everyone." She smiled and said, "How about it, stud. Will you fuck me?"

"How...How...How does this work?" Roger stuttered and nervously added, "I haven't had a threesome, and I'm not gay."

Shane and Susie laughed gently. She reached out, grasped his hand, and said, "I know this is a strange request. Let me put your mind at rest. This won't be a threesome. It'll be just you and me having sex. Tommy won't be directing us to do this or do that. He won't be joining in, and the two of you won't do anything."

"I'm not gay. I don't want to have sex with you," Shane said. "I will keep my clothes on, sit, and watch. I want you to fuck her. My wife likes sex, and I like to watch her enjoy herself. This is something we do together for our mutual enjoyment."

Susie stood, tugged on Roger's hand, and said, "Please come to bed with me. If at any time you become uncomfortable, you can leave."

Shane smiled and said, "Tammy's a beautiful woman and a great fuck. You won't regret it."

"Okay."

The three of them left the bar, rode the elevator to the fifth floor, and went into the hotel room. "I'm going to freshen up," Susie announced. She went into the bathroom.