Stags and Vixens Ch. 02

Story Info
Susie fucks more guys while Shane watches.
8.4k words
3.97
20k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

Susie and Shane dropped the kids off at their grandparents on a Saturday afternoon. They went to a different coffee shop, wearing their red carnations.

A slim, bearded man waved, they sat and said hello. The new guy's name was Grover. Shane and Susie used their aliases.

Shane was amused. This guy was nothing like John or him. He had a hipster vibe: beard, sunglasses, and skinny jeans. He appeared to be devoid of muscles. If John looked like an offensive tackle in football, this guy looked like an emaciated marathon runner.

They chatted. Grover was nice, bright, funny, and good-looking. He passed the interview, and they went to a hotel. Shane checked in, and they went upstairs. Susie said, "Tommy, can you give us a few minutes?"

"Sure. Tammy." Shane went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Susie smiled shyly and said, "I'm new to this. My husband is giving me time to settle down. Please kiss me."

Grover smiled broadly and embraced her. She kissed him hesitantly. "Oh. This isn't bad," she said. "I expected your beard to be rough and scratchy. I worried that kissing you would be like kissing sandpaper. Your beard is soft."

"I use beard oil. It's like a conditioner for facial hair. It makes my beard soft. Shall we kiss again?"

She nodded, and they kissed. She loved the way it looked. She was thrilled his beard wasn't scratchy.

By the time Shane returned and sat in the corner, Susie had relaxed. Her top and bra were off. Grover took turns kissing her lips and sucking her nipples. She was in heaven!

She again had an extended make-out period.

Grover took Susie's pants off and fingered her wet, bald vagina. Her juices flowed as he ate her pussy.

She stripped him and stroked his cock. It was very hard, and adequate length, and on the narrow side. She sucked it and found it much easier to give him a BJ than Shane or certainly, John.

"Oh!" she cried out when he speared her pussy. He proved to have good stamina, and they rolled through several positions. He was two inches taller than Susie, so he was able to back her against a wall and fuck her standing up from the front.

"My penis is on the thin side," Grover said without any hint of embarrassment. Women tell me it feels best if they keep their thighs together when we have intercourse. It narrows your vaginal canal, creates more friction, and intensifies sensations for both of us."

"Okay, What should I do?" Susie asked.

"Get on the bed, lay on your stomach, and put your thighs together."

She got into position.

He straddled her thighs and slid his cock inside her vagina, and he pounded her. She moaned and enjoyed it. Her pussy was tighter, and it compensated for his narrowness.

She didn't like it when he slapped her ass, but she didn't complain. "He deserves to have some fun," she thought.

She liked it when he grabbed her wrist and pulled. He lifted her torso off the bed and changed the angle of penetration. His cock stroked her G-spot, and she climaxed.

He dropped her arms and went to town, balling her as she spasmed and orgasmed. He shot half his load into the rubber. He pulled out, removed the condom, and fired the rest of his spunk on her ass.

He laid beside her, and they rested.

"How about a shower?" Grover asked. "I made a mess on your ass, and I like shower sex."

Susie looked at Shane, he nodded, so the pair shared a shower. They washed. Grover worked up a thick layer of suds on Susie's tits and ass. He groped her parts. His hands glided over her slick flesh as he laughed, and Susie giggled.

He pushed her up against the wall. Slipped a condom on and thrust his dick into her soapy cunt.

"Oh!" she groaned.

They fucked, standing in the shower. Susie was thrilled that the bearded man was taking charge, and she moaned louder as he increased the pace. His thin member pistoned in and out of her. He withdrew nearly completely and slammed it into her forcefully to compensate for his lack of girth.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," she cried as he thrust deep inside her. Her toned changed with one unfortunate thrust.

"Owe!"

Grover stopped, leaving his penis deeply embedded in her. He asked, "Is anything the matter?"

"Your cock is in my ass!"

"Oh, God! It was an accident. Have I hurt you? Should I remove it?"

"No. Don't move. You didn't injury me. I suppose with the water, soap, and my fluid everything is slippery down there. A slight change of angle or movement on my part could cause you to enter the wrong hole."

"The opens are close together," Grover said, trying to explain how it could happen by chance.

She moved, claiming more of his cock, and said, "I've often wondered what anal sex would feel like. So many people are doing it these days it must be pleasurable."

"I wondered why suddenly you were so tight, being in your ass explains it."

"For me," Susie said. "It feels like nothing I'd experienced before. There's a fullness that I've never felt before." she giggled and added, "That makes sense since no cock has ever been in my bum.

"My girlfriends say that penetration is the difficult and painful part of anal sex. Since we're past that stage, let's continue. Fuck me gently, and let's see what all the fuss is about."

"Okay," Grover said. He slowly moved his cock a short distance and pushed it back in.

"It does feel good," Susie said. "I shouldn't be surprised, otherwise why would anyone do it? It's more intense than vaginal sex." She laughed and said, "I can't deny the taboo factor. I'M HAVING ANAL SEX! I'm such a dirty girl."

Grover increased the length of his stroke. He back away from her so he could see better. He said, "Damn, Tammy. My dick is in your butt! It's so hot seeing it go in your poop chute."

He drove more of his dick inside her and said, "Let me try something. I hear that clitoral stimulation combined with anal sex is the bomb." He reached around and rubbed her clit while he cautiously fucked her ass.

"OH! WOW!" You're right. You've upped the pleasure factor tenfold. Oh! Yes. Keep doing it. I can feel every inch of your dick sliding in and out. That's not the case with vaginal sex. There I'm only aware of girth. Keep doing what you're doing."

He continued to finger her and fuck her butt. The way her sphincter clamped down on his penis and the taboo facto of what he was doing, overwhelmed him and he climaxed.

"Don't stop. I'm almost there!" Susie yelled. Grover was lost in a world of pleasure and did stop. Susie brought her hand to her pussy and masturbated to an intense orgasm before his cock went completely soft and fell out of her butt.

"Ohhhh!" she hollered as she orgasmed. Her knees buckled, and she sat on the floor. Grover sat beside her and pulled the condom off as the shower water pelted them. They didn't appear to care.

Susie got on her feet, squatted, and washed her ass and pussy. She giggled. "Cleaning up after shower sex is a breeze. Especially when you cum is trapped in a condom."

Grover stood, washed his dick, and said, "That was amazing. Intense." He gave her a loving kissed.

They got out of the shower, dried their bodies, and chatted about what had happened. While Grover got dressed, Susie wrapped a towel around her body and went to Shane. She announced, "I had anal sex in the shower, and it was amazing."

"Really?" he said, smiling. "You've always said no way would you do that."

"The idea scared me. I thought it'd be painful. We did it in the shower by accident. We were fucking. I moved. He moved. Something changed, and suddenly Grover's cock was in my ass."

Grover came into the room, heard the conversation, and said, "It was an accident. Everything was slippery, I was thrusting; she was pushing into me. Things got misaligned and Bam! My dick was in the wrong hole. Thank God, Tammy didn't get hurt."

"It didn't hurt," Susie said. "I'm glad it happened. I'd never have tried it and never known how good it feels. It's different than regular sex. More intense, and I felt empowered like a badass for doing the dirty deed."

Grover left. Shane turned to Susie and said, "To reclaim you, I have to fuck you in the ass."

"Okay," she said and giggled. "But we need a good lubricant. Your cock is thicker than Grover's; soap and water won't do. You can fuck my ass at home. CVS has silicone lubes. I've seen them in the aisle with condoms. You buy the lube, and I'll give you my ass. Deal?"

"Deal. Get dressed. I'm in a hurry.

Shane bought two bottles of silicone lube and a box of condoms. He gave his wife a glass of wine when they got home to relax her. They made out in their bedroom. He got her engine running, put her on her back, and brought her knees up. They used plenty of lube, took their time, and his dick slide into her tight ass.

They gasped and fucked cautiously, communicating constantly. He strummed her clit, fucked her butt, and they experienced wonderful, mind-blowing orgasms from anal sex.

^^^

^^

One evening, Shane watched a ballgame, and Susie sat on the sofa looking at her tablet. She banged on the keys and griped, "No." "No, Thank you." "Seen bigger." "Come on, man!"

Shane looked over at her bemused and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm banning, blocking, and deleting Tweets," she sighed and said, "You wouldn't believe how many perverts there are. Every day I get dick pics and videos of guys masturbating while saying vulgar things they want to do to me."

He laughed and said, "I'm not surprised. I'm a guy, and you're hot!"

"Ohhh," she cooed as she looked at the screen.

"Get a nice one?"

"Yes. Here's a message from a sweet young man. He follows me and tweets regularly. He always has something nice to say. He recites poetry to me from Keats and Lord Byron. This time he's reading Robert Burns's "A Red, Red Rose"."

She turned to her husband and said, "When he first contacted me, I thought he was weird."

"Creepy?"

"No. Just different. He's not into sports or video games. What teenage boy discusses 18th-century romantic poets? I've gotten to know him over many months, and I realize he's nice and very shy. Quite a contrast to the belligerent, drunks who feel the need to show me their penises."

"We knew when we opened your Twitter account and posted nude pics that you'd have to wade through a river of shit to find the worthwhile ones."

She banned another account and said, "And so I have." She replayed the teen reading the poem and said, "Donald has asked that I take his virginity."

"How old is he?"

"He's eighteen. How about it? Should we make his dream come true?"

"If you want to."

"I do. I've picked most of my partners by the response I have to their picture or witty banner. This tall, skinny nerdy boy has touched my heart. The sex probable won't be great, but I want to do him this favor. He's shy, doesn't date, and is too scared of girls his age to talk to them."

"Did you think he'll accept your invitation?"

"We'll see."

Susie contacted the young man, offered to meet him, and if everything went well, to sleep with him. She explained the conditions.

^^^

Susie was online the next night and announced to Shane, "My sweet teen fan is excited to meet me."

"Let's use the coffee shop on Walker Street," Shane said. "We haven't been there in months, and the hotel down the street was clean."

"Okay. I'm sending him the details."

^^^

Ten days later, Shane and Susie walked into the designated coffee shop with carnations on their lapels. A tall, skinny boy jumped up excitedly and said, "Hi, Tammy. I'm Donald."

They talked and learned that the kid didn't have a lot going for him. He wasn't handsome, outgoing, or athletic. Shane judged him to be harmless and okayed moving to the hotel.

The shy, quiet eighteen-year-old was even shier and quieter in the room. Susie did her best to get him to relax. She said, "We don't have to do anything. We can sit and talk." She sat on the bed and patted the space beside her.

"I want to do things," the teen said, "like kiss you." He dropped his head and looked at his feet. He added despondently, "This may be my only chance. I'm not good with girls. I get nervous and act weird."

Susie stood, wrapped her arms around him, and hugged him tightly. She brought her lips to his and kissed him. He didn't kiss back. She opened her eyes and saw that he was staring at her like a scared rabbit. Sweat beaded on his forehead.

Susie pulled back and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," the young man said and then proven how wrong his answer was. His chest heaved. He rapidly sucked air in only to exhale quickly and loudly and immediately repeat the process. Again and again.

"Are you all right?" Susie asked. The boy couldn't answer. Susie panicked, turned to her husband, and said, "Something's wrong!"

Shane went to the trash can and removed the plastic liner. He brought it to Donald, held it to his mouth, and said, "Try to calm down. Breathe slowly in and out into this bag." He did.

Shane explained to Susie. "He's hyperventilating. This should stop it. He'll be okay in a minute. His anxiety triggered the attack."

Donald took hold of the bag. His breathing slowed. Shane said, "Once the carbon dioxide level in his blood returned to a normal level, he'll be okay."

"Maybe this wasn't a good idea," Susie said with genuine concern.

"Please, give me another chance," Donald begged. "I've been dreaming about this day for months, and I stressed out. Please. Please."

"All right, but we take it slow," she said. "Have you any experience with girls?"

"No. None."

"Before we try anything physical, let's talk. What do you think girls look for in a boyfriend?

"Someone who has a big dick and is handsome, strong, athletic, and rich."

Susie laughed and said, "Sorry for laughing, but you're so far off the mark. Women don't walk around with a tape measure, checking penis sizes. The size of your package doesn't make it into the top ten things that are important to us."

"Really?"

"Yes. The first thing we notice is confidence. No one wants to be with a dud. If you think you're a loser, I'll take your word for it and move one. It's okay to be shy and quiet, but you need to believe in yourself.

"The other things high on our list are: grooming, hygiene, drive, your smile, honesty, and are you friendly? Did you notice these are things that you can control or traits you can develop? An individual girl may not like your face, height, or the size of your penis. You can't change those things, so I'd suggest if a girl shows no interest initially that you move on from her."

She made a face and said, "If a particular guy loves big boobs or a bubble butt, he'll pass on me, but I score high if he's a leg man."

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What can you do? Improve the things you can change and get over the things that you can't change."

"That's good advice," Donald said.

"I like you because you're smart, sensitive, and caring. I bet I'm not the only woman who likes poetry, but you have to be more confident. I know it's hard to be confident around girls if you don't know how to talk, kiss, or pleasure them. That I can help you with."

"Thank you!"

"When you talk to anyone you should look them in the eye, be polite and respectful. We are back to being confident. As for the rest, it's kind of the same thing. Be patient, kind, gentle, and respectful. The mechanics we can practice. Let's sit on the bed."

Donald sat beside Susie. They kissed awkwardly at first, but he got better with practice and some suggestions.

Susie took off her top.

"Wow," Donald said. He stared at her boobs with a look of awe on his face.

"Thanks," Susie said. "They're nothing special. Barely a B cup."

"They're awesome. I've never seen them in person."

"You can touch them."

He reached out and reverently touched her breasts. Susie explained that he needed to be gentle and talked him through caressing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She lay on the bed, and Donald spent fifteen minutes adoring her boobs and pleasuring his teacher while she cooed and offered encouragement.

"Mmm." "Oh." "Nice job" "Ohhh."

She reached into his pants, slid her hand under this underwear, and grasped his hard penis.

"Oh! Ohhhhhh!" he hollered, and he came, spewing his sperm on his pants. He rolled over and turned his head away from her.

She grinned, got up, went to the bathroom, and got a wet washcloth. She sat beside him. He said, "I'm so embarrassed. You touch me, and one second later, I cum in my pants."

"In the grand scheme of things, what does it matter?" she said calmly and kindly. "Take off your pants, and let's clean you up. Now's a good time for you to get naked."

He removed his shirt, shoes, pants, and underwear.

"Take off your sock," Susie said. "Men look ridiculous when they're naked except for socks."

"Oh, okay." He ditched the last article of clothing. Susie washed his belly and his cock, and said, "I don't care that you climaxed when I touched you. It's a compliment that I could excite you that much. What matters is what happens next. Are you going to be so embarrassed that you run out of the room? Or are you going to thank me, make a joke about it, and give me an orgasm?"

He took a breath, gathered himself, and said, "Thank you, Tammy. That was wonderful. I owe you one."

"Atta boy!"

Susie removed her clothes and showed him her naked body.

"Oh my God! You're gorgeous!" he said.

"Thank you. You can make good on your promise about giving me an orgasm by performing oral sex on me."

"I don't know how," he said meekly.

She lay on the bed, began with a quick anatomy lesson, and taught him how to eat pussy.

He got between her legs and put his tongue on her clit. He performed poorly at first but improved with practice. He listened to and followed her suggestions.

"Oh! Yes," Susie cried. "There. Right there. I'm going to come. Ohhh!"

She climaxed, her body convulsed, and her legs closed capturing his head. "No more. Stop! I'm too sensitive," she said as he pushed him away from her sex.

He sat up and grinned proudly. She writhed and moaned on the bed, enjoying the wonderful sensations.

She opened her eyes, saw his gleeful expression, and said, "You should be proud of yourself. You did a good job, I saw stars when I climaxed. I see you have an erection. Are you ready to put it to use?"

He nodded.

"Put a condom on," she said. She waited for him to slip it on, reached for him, and he climbed on top of her. Susie grabbed his dick, guided it to her opening, and said, "Take me."

He thrust the head inside her and said, "Wow! You're wet and warm and this feels wonderful." He pushed half his cock inside her.

She smiled and said, "Mmm. I like it too. I'm wet enough for sex but start slowly. Give my body a chance to acclimate to your big, hard cock!"

He smiled, nodded, and slowly inserted all of it. When he bottomed out, his face contorted, and he hollered, "Ohhh. Ohhhhh!" He shot his load into his rubber. His face turned red; he rolled off her and turned his back to her.

She spooned him and said, "Don't worry about it. All of us were inexperienced at some time. Thank you for choosing me to be your first,"

Susie slid off the bed, knelt on the floor, removed the condom, and took it to the bathroom, where she threw it away. She washed her hands, returned with another wet washcloth, sat beside him, and said, "You have a nice penis. Not too big and not too small,"

She washed his dick. She felt it twitch and swell. Susie giggled and said, "You're getting hard again. We have time to do it again."

"Sorry. I came so soon. I find you very attractive and sex is fun. The good feelings wash over my body, and I can't help but gasp and climax."

"That's okay. Sex is like that for all of us. It takes girls longer to reach the tipping point. You'll get better and learn to last longer. Some nice girl your age will be happy to help if you're kind, clean, attentive, and confident."